/owg/ - Overwatch General

Ana Edition

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>Ana "Legacy" Comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34hentai.net/image/172855
youtube.com/watch?v=UujtfN7hCdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wyd famalam?

Mei

>"stay back I'll protect you with my shitty revolver, I am the man Big Boss deserved not that gunspinning faggot Ocelot"
>"nah lmao"
>hanzo dragons shit and the entire city of innocents dies
>he made a fucking deathtrain

patch when?

>tfw no TDM with 32 vs 32 with 10 snipers each time and a row of reinhardts and 10 lucios stacking heals on eachother and never dying

>tfw no custom servers you can make to do this yourself

Why does Blizzard hate their fans?

>Genji is my second most played hero now
Am I officially an annoying shitter?

>10 lucios stacking heals on eachother

lucio heals dont stack

HOW LONG

Do you think it will take blizzard to change the tick rate from 20 to 60

*switches to Winston*

hehe, get rdy for sum monkey dick

>landwhale mei
at least post petite mei if you're going to post at all

>muh 24/7 2fort

What is the deal with lucio and frogs anyway? He's a hue, not nice truck bottom dwellers

>still have yet to play Genji (time played is still "--"
>im level 150

I doubt I'll ever touch him

i love this game
then i hate this game
then i love this game
and then i hate this game again

shit taste

Hey, give him a break. He's too busy no-homoing to pay attention to 500 people he just slaughtered via unexplained magic dragon shit.

it's supposed to be like how deadmau5 wears that mouse helmet thing. lucio is in the same profession but he wears a frog helmet.

So some people want CTF as a game mode. The devs don't want things to drag on for longer than 15 minutes. Let's face it, CTF is a pretty slow game mode unless there's a lot of punishment for turtling and the map design is very very good (2fort is not good by the way). How would you keep CTF fast without sacrificing balance and fun? Keep in mind, no one likes a tie. Watch out for things leading to a tie way too often.

Same
Though I never stop loving all the lewd this game creates

yes, i agree people who like spherical mei have shit taste

Fuck CTF that shit is cancer.

Make a de_dust2 map 5v5 TDM no ults.

no u

halo 3-style crazy king

That's what I had until a couple weeks ago. Then I tried him in a meme match and discovered that he was fun

Now my only -- hero is Bastion.

no u

>2 shit skins for 2 shit characters
Well, the Mei skin is the shit version of the okay one.
And I already have the Vishkar skin which is much better than some smurf.

Mercy is best waifu

Same

>drop to rank 39 from 51 due to string of horrible luck
>getting put with people 14+ ranks below me
>whatever, I'll make the best of my situation and play my ass off
>dominate as Soldier 76 two games in a row
>switch to Symmetra next match and go 15-0 while shutting the other team down completely
>switch to Rein on attack and go 4-0 and easily cap the first point

There are people who are legitimately awful in this game. I saw a Junkrat player's profile, and they had a .8 k/d ratio as Junkrat. How is that even possible? Are the people who populate the 20's and 30's kids? Does that explain how bad they are at this game? They don't know the basic fundamentals of this game.

Anyways. Lil' bit of McHanzo for that one user incoming.

Devi is the best symmetrya skin btw

>Kotaku: Speaking of your goal of being inclusive, a lot of the skins in the game are really cool and interesting and vibrant, but there are a few, I think, that some people look at and say, “Oh, well that’s kinda disrespectful.” Outfits like Symmetra’s Devi skin and Pharah’s Native American outfit. The latter is especially odd given that Pharah is from Egypt. Those types of skins seem to use these cultures as neat costumes rather than offering them full respect. It strikes me as at odds with the rest of Overwatch, which seems better fleshed-out.

>Jeff Kaplan: I think we’re wrestling with a couple things creatively on the project. I think especially since we’re in the early stages of Overwatch being live right now. We’re exploring the boundaries in some ways of what do people respond to in positive ways and what things do we do that are possible missteps that we need to be careful of in the future?

>Kotaku: It’s a difficult case because history plays into it. For instance, a lot of people don’t know the significance of Native American headdresses, and so they’ll wear them at music festivals and stuff like that without understanding that it’s a really huge thing in Native American culture to even have one of those.

I hope Blizz doesn't drink the koolaid and stops doing these skins.

you drop down to 39 because of bad luck

you just fucking suck

how the fuck do you drop below 45

sub 45 players are literal animals

god I hate kotaku

I'm so glad they're going bankrupt

They're pretty bad skins anyway
I wouldn't mind if they were replaced with something better
But they're probably not going to do anything

>Implying that matches that take up to 3 hours are bad.
>Implying turtling isn't fun.

TDM is also cancer in this type of shooter. It barely works in TF2, and loadouts can make some otherwise suboptimal classes work on it. The team comps are going to be a fucking shitfest if the objective is just to kill the other team. Hell no.

Apparently this is all I have as far as McHanzo goes. RIP. Sorry, user friend. Maybe check mchanzo.tumblr.com? They post a lot of stuff iirc. Plus no drama BS about muh cishetfucklords

When I am literally losing a rank a match no matter how well I do, yes, it's bad luck. When my teammates quit mid-match, yes, it's bad luck. When I get next to no experience for winning (doesn't matter if somebody quit or not), yes, it's bad luck.

fucking nasty

delet this gay shit

Wouldn't CTF kinda work now that they're removing hero stacking?

>implying they aren't already cookie cutter shitfests with comp

>le every team has a reaper + roadhog

literally kill yourself

So I'm shit at editing pictures and was wondering if any user could put the translated text onto this one?
Hanzo : Little brother, how long are you going to keep playing ? (It's necessary to take a break)

Genji : LET ME GO BROTHER (I'll surely be in the MVP this time) (I'm a cyborg I don't need to rest)

HOWEVER. I do have some misc shippy stuff if you folks want.

Whatever floats your boat, but the devs are focused on fast matches. So for CTF to ever see the light of day in Overwatch it needs to be about 15 minutes max.

It's not a value judgment
The fact is it's just too slow for what they're going for with this game

>Thread is constantly full of gay posting

Jesus fuck stop with the OTP already.
No shitposting here. it's all just fucking faggot post about "UGUU LOOK AT THESE COCKSUCKS AND MUFF DIVERS"

>muh native American headdresses
When will white people stop being offended on the behalf of others? Indians don't give a shit about being sports mascots for major league teams; why would they give a single fuck about overwatch?

rule34hentai.net/image/172855
Well, do you mind?

Dude, I was rank 47 earlier yesterday. There was a complete downward spiral: I was put with horrible teams and quitters repeatedly. My rank was dropping after every game. It was fucking ridiculous. And when I did win, I got next to zero experience.

Sorry, friend. Have some not-gay bleps.

>Tracer
>Genji
>Lucio
>Winston
>Soldier 76
>Some other hero

There I just gave you every CTF team.

Okay. And you want that problem multiplied by a ton with TDM?

Your bitch only makes them post more.

Go the same way splatoon did with rainmaker - match has the fixed time, you can only hold it for some time before the one holding it dies to prevent cheesing, if no one is holding it and match ends the one who pushed further wins.

I kinda know that feeling.
I got 1 shit skin for 1 shit character last week and I'm still assblasted about it.

>gaming journalism
youtube.com/watch?v=UujtfN7hCdo

Fine I'll spam straight stuff for you to offset the other guy if that helps calm you down.

except for that one mercy one all of these are only made worse by the voice acting

How can anyone ever find blue skin attractive?
Also, it may just be me, but I don't find cultural references fun.

>No shitposting here.

There is no such thing as a likable Hanzo player

The flag carrier couldn't use movement based abilites obviously

Yea fuck Mcree

>that voice

Spot on.

Too bad curryniggers are ugly af lmao famalam.

but that skin covers up her ugly ass hair and face, now you can actually play her!

Im level 104

Ive gotten 3 of Zarya's legendary skins from drops
Im beyond mad

I can do straight and solo character posting. I couldn't care less.

Just played against a team of 5 hanzo's and a lucio
When the fuck is the patch going live? That game and hanzo in general is just asinine, haha headshot haha simple geometry

Yes that metal has to hurt

FUUUUUCK THIS GAME

GOD FUCKING DAMNIIT

AGGHGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

I KILLED YOU FIRST BUT ON MY SCREEN I DIED?!??!

FUCK THIS SERVERS TICKRATE FUCK MY WIFI FUCK MY LIFFFE

GOD DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Besides, this is Pharah. A brave woman that fights for righteousness and leads her people to battle. I don't think it's so farfetched to think in whatever alternate universe this skin takes place in Pharah has earned her headdress.

If I recall correctly the problem with headdresses is that they were only for exceptional individuals, and that's why native americans got so damn pissy when they saw festival sluts wearing them. I'm pretty sure Pharah qualifies as a exceptional individual.

>guy picks McCree on KOTH.
>Refuses to switch through 5 rounds.
Love comp players.

>5 hanzos

Go reinhardt
Suddenly they're all useless

As someone with an all-time low of 35 who occasionally got matched with even lower people while I was down there, I'd say the animals don't start until you hit the 20s. People in the 30s are people who generally understand the game but can't aim to save their lives. If the enemy team's rank 30somethings are using no-aim characters like Winston and yours are picking Widow and Hanzo, you're going to have a hard time carrying because a Winston with shit aim but decent map awareness can do alright.

>Indians don't give a shit about being sports mascots for major league teams
I don't really give a fuck personally, but this is total bullshit. It's the tribe organizations that started all that shit with the Redskins

there is, the one you killed just now

Feel free to make requests, anyways, and I'll try to do my best or whatever.

Nobody's forcing you to read it. I'm not a fan of it all either, but making posts complaining about it is just as stupid.

That's just the burden of user boards and you have to deal with it unless it's something that deserves a ban.

POST YOUR FUNNIEST JUNKRAT PICTURE

>feel like I'm doing well on Genji, getting some pickoffs, had a decent ult one time, not dying a lot
>actually 1 bronze and getting carried

Help me...

>No shitposting here
user I got some bad news for you.

I was going to ask for Mei... But considering her reputation around here, I can imagine what would I get.

Keep going, you'll get better

thicc

>funniest
Uh. Hm. Gimme a little to flip through my Junkrats, but for now take this.

I don't dislike any of the characters. I'll find a thing or two for ya.

SWTOR (yes shit game I know) had Huttball which was pretty good. You could use some movement abilities (e.g. leap) but nothing which caused you to stealth/blink.

Middle or bad tier questionable pics

>go rein
>"WEEBY WEEBY RAKA KANOOO!" in 5 directions

At least they gave us a perfect qt brown girl.

why is all the art of mei that gets posted here hamplanet mei, we need more slim mei

>complains about gay posting
>posts a tranny

>play last Sunday
>5/6 wins, 53
>play yesterday
>5/7 losses, 50
Sometimes I feel I should just go back to quickplay, solo queue is impossible.

3grey1blu for the last 16 boxes
2grey2blu before that
Am I being punished for downvoting almost every match?

>Go Rein
>Five scatter arrows rape your shield and still manage to kill you somehow
Yeah ran against that on route 66 once I forget what we used to beat it.

Here, have a Mei.

Why can't you make your own sprays?