/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed)
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

followerfag.tumblr.com/post/147643094737/squad-1-in-the-tesg-army-squad-leader-harr
pastebin.com/7ZbrK38W
mediafire.com/?wmvsmblwlsqzd53
youtube.com/watch?v=VRBwDo3tur4
youtube.com/watch?v=Pe0y8T4L-uc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOfHgXLIpw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

praise skeleton, then behind

First for mod recommendation!

some info I have played skyrim vanilla and finished the game before

I got a legendary edition for 5 bucks from local gameshop and decide to do a mod run

I been reading the nexus top file list and there seem to be so many combat overhaul

I am thinking of just using perkus maximus and combat evolved

any other ones thats compatible and good?

Post your newest screenshot

Even if it's shitty like mine

The horns are actually canon. Anna used the staff of magnus to fuse with the skull of corruption.

>Anna used the staff of magnus to fuse with the skull of corruption.

Reminder

>"booru very soon my friend"
>Longhorn - 8 hours ago
Surely he'll deliver, r-right?

read the OP

whats wrong faggot? not enough MK writing for you?

bad writing is bad writing, even some of MK's stuff shows why he only writes for video games

followerfag.tumblr.com/post/147643094737/squad-1-in-the-tesg-army-squad-leader-harr

Well squad #1 has been posted. I still need to lurk more for current OTPs to finalized some squads.

I already posted it in the last thread, but have the one taken before that one.

yes

>tfw i'm bored of playing mage and sneak archer
quick I need a backstory for a paladin

The OP site is a good start. I use a lot of what it recommends myself. The main area I differ in is that I use Wildcat in place of the recommended Ultimate Combat/DUEL choice.

Mods I use other than that:
>Tk Dodge
>Tk Hitstop
>Ultimate Dragons
>Lock on with retexture
>Mortal enemies

I think it's a pretty fun setup.

I read the OP and went to the site but like many other review site they throw a bunch of mod for you to choose and I dont know whats compatible so I prefer to hear from someone who has chosen

>followerfag doesn't know shit about the waifu he worships
Kekkerino

hey guys can anyone recommend me a good modpack for skyrim?

i heard "the journey" is good, anyone confirm? is it worth it?

he was raped as a young boy by a priest of arkay and escaped via looking at a shrine to arkay

now he has a distinct love for that god

He's hunting for a kingslayer, a traitor to the crown.

What's he doing with the knife? Planning to infect someone with his toxic blood or something?

i dont fuck with overhauls; i like to cocktail junk together. you're probably better off just figuring out what kind of build you want to play as and then customize the load order accordingly to suit the play style.

Stop saying your screenshots are shitty you asshole

>modpack
fuck off

Read through the OP
Here a pastebin for magic modding

pastebin.com/7ZbrK38W

dont make him wear that shitty pelinal armor and please dont go for the "he a gud boy he b fightin da undead nshiet..."

I really thought that this dwemer mechanism would be about more than just "keep pressing the same button until another button unlocks".

I want to play as a spellsword like I do in previous ES games
I went to op site and they have like 6 magic mod and like all of them is like new spell and overhaul I dont even know how to choose

He was cooking, and his blood is sour enough to pass as vinegar.

That's not the elven bow from real bows, is it? I don't remember it having the banding on it.

Can't post that on a Christian imageboard.

That was me and I'm not followerfag, ugly faggot.

That wasn't me user.

Is that the worldspace you're making?

you'll want to either try out each spell mod one by one, or install a few and see whats up.

apocalypse spell package and colorful magic i heard are pretty neat. i dont use spell mods myself, but ive seen people around here recommend them a lot.

as far as combat goes, consider your computer. ultimate combat is finicky if your cpu can't handle the scripts. duel is fine but brutal af. a general install for combat should include combat evolved and revenge of the enemies, both of which are lighter than the previous two mentioned. if you're still not satisfied with combat, add duel or ultimate combat in combination with these mods.

Some of my screenshots are very shitty

That one was just an experiment with DoF
You're playing Skyrim, don't forget

It's a Yumi. From a forbidden mod.
mediafire.com/?wmvsmblwlsqzd53

thank you for your recommendation, I have decided on combat evolved and revenge of the enemies as well as apocalypse spell. do you use any perk overhauls? I was thinking about perkus maximus

Re-evaluate your life
I'm sorry froggy I still love you

Yep. Worked out pretty good so far. Still much to do.

/r/ing the triangle roll chart

Is Demon Anna stronger than Cumtears? Serious question.

like i mentioned earlier, im not a fan of perk overhauls and tend to use a combination of mods. perkus maximus is a good mod though from what i hear.

Looks good.
How big is your world? I've been working on mine for a long time too. Getting ready to work quests now

Yes

How big is it? Is it just a forest?

Ye

Vampire Queen Cumtears is definitely weaker, but Final Form Cumtears looks like she's about Daedric Prince-level or maybe even stronger.

thanks for the suggestions, i'll try and get some combination of the 2 going

nah, gonna go for the kynesguard armor

>Final Form Cumtears looks like she's about Daedric Prince-level or maybe even stronger.

is STEPs dyndolod guide good enough to follow or is there like a how to video out there?

What the fuck is this DBZ bullshit?

dude she raped molag bal and shiet she totes can no-scope vivec all the way from blackreach

tell us about your sonic OC

wait

I combine SPERG and Ordinator. The OP site has details on that. Just be ready to balance how overpowered you'll be with some difficulty mods. I use revenge of the enemies.

alright my list is coming along nicely
do you suggest any npc mod? I am thinking of immersive patrols and ultimate follower

M A R Y S U E
A
R
Y
S
U
E

Well, Cumtears herself is basically a ripoff of Cell from DBZ and Dio from JoJo. He even admitted to it.

inconsequential npcs adds a bunch of nice ~immersive~ npcs and does what it says on the tin

inconsequential npcs is okay due to the inconsistent voice acting, but otherwise its also worth a shot.

Ra and Anna are the most powerful waifus.

>it's another "let's talk about cumtears' mary sue for hours like she's canon" episode

>inconsequential
>twice

i meant interesting npcs for that second one please kill my hands

It's pretty small. It's supposed to be a home for Shizuka.

Who would you want to talk about, user? Ulfric?

I'm an idiot when it comes to ENB presets and modding in general, could someone tell me how to get rid of this grain that comes with True Vision ENB?

I'm not gonna lie user, she's a pretty interesting character.

How can khajit even compete?

It's look good user.
I made a world for my character too but it just kept getting bigger.

I'm digging the dark atmosphere though,real nice

can both mod be installed at the sametime? my pc is brand new and should be able to handle a lot of npc

With skooma.

i'd rather have a civil war in this thread than talk about cumtears

khajiit has no need to compete, khajiit already won

at this point im starting to believe the cumtears worship is actually ironic mocking @ its creator and its all really a big inside joke that isnt serious in the least bit

Ultimate Follower Overhaul is outdated. I use EFF. NPC mods other than follower overhauls tend to suffer from bad writing and voice acting.

It isn't.

yall fags

yes

Whatcha listening to, /tesg/?

I bet she still sucks at wrasslin'.

Are you the user who posted a couple pics of his funky purple worldspace a while ago?

yep

>mfw cumtears is the new buffscale

Can I make my game look nice with gtx960 4gb and i5-3470 3.2?

I've learned some new moves, I'm pretty sure that I can take on anyone in a last man standing match.

With Merge Plugins, is it better to choose Overriding or New Records for the merge method?

youtube.com/watch?v=VRBwDo3tur4
Chill as fuck

absolutely

goddamn mother fucking pidgey. Every goddamn time I open my fucking phone these little shits just pop up to say "OH HEY WHAT A NICE DAY I HOPE NO ONE CATCHES ME". No one wants to fucking catch you, you goddamn mother fucking pidgey. Why don't you just get the fuck out of town. I don't wake up in the morning and think: Gee! I hope I catch a pidgey today! No one thinks that! Because no one fucking loves you! Fuck the goddamn pidgey mother fuckers. I don't need this goddamn mother fucking bullshit, I need my goddamn mother fucking meowth so I can get my son of a bitching persian. Don't even get my started on how you pidgey fucks pop up when I use incense. You think I waste good money to draw your goddamn fucking feathery asses out of the fucking trees? NO! I don't! Because I don't want you fucking mother fuckers. I can't believe how many fucking pidgeys I fucking see when I step outside my house. Their in the fucking air, the fucking trees, fuck they are even in my goddamn mother fucking mail box! You think I want to get sued by the postal service when one of these mother fucking mailmen get bit by one of the fucking mother fucking bullshit pidgeys? Fuck all these fucking pidgeys.

>tfw Buffscale actually contributed to the thread sometimes

Probably. I run a pretty good ENB on a 2 GB version of that card. You should be okay for whatever preset you want with the extra VRAM.

How's it coming along? Post more pics.

You can make your game look relatively nice with anything if you know how to do it right.

>Only being able to win stupid gimmick matches

ANYONE?

youtube.com/watch?v=Pe0y8T4L-uc

What is erin's waifu name?

I propose Cumtears vs Bee-V.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOfHgXLIpw4

Nah Cumtears vs Ayy. I want to see Ayy pulverize her spine like she did with Erin's

THIS