/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age and Bioware General #976

Statistics Edition

Previous: News:
>Daddy is gone, he left us for Beamdog
>Gameplay trailer for Obsidian's new RPG Tyranny now out
>B&W is here, new patch just released
>New ME trailer, along with new info. Most of the leaked stuff appears to be true
>Master Chris Avellone is writing an FPS or something
>Josh Sawyer gave a talk at GDC about RPG stats (not that modern Bioware games have stats) and discusses Baldur's Gate and Pillars of Eternity mechanics a good bit: youtube.com/watch?v=fvyrEhAMUPo

Andromeda info: pastebin.com/BiK2KhPw

Dragon Age Shit:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/UFaZuPsv

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Rerolling for 90+

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to get comfy!
youtube.com/watch?v=CAljZX-9HMI

Friendly reminder to eat your Augmentchoos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WAOxKOmR90
youtube.com/watch?v=m72qiTD80R4
youtube.com/watch?v=j_JWssdOmDg
youtube.com/watch?v=QPTB-NW8OHs
youtube.com/watch?v=N4d7Wp9kKjA
youtube.com/watch?v=cdaXEyTLKEo
youtube.com/watch?v=XBe3V4XLae8
youtube.com/watch?v=2x5xmMsbFTc
youtube.com/watch?v=jWYUiVfZo9k
imgur.com/PZxlAie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This post is dedicated to Solas

Ugh could you not ruin my thread please...

>Zeltron possessed two biological traits of note. The first was that they all produce potent pheromones, similar to the Falleen species, which enhanced their attractiveness and likeability. The second was a limited telepathic ability, used to project emotions onto others, as well as allowing them to read and even feel the emotions of others
Manipulative waifu!

Big guy - you
The knife - me
The only Zeltron in KOTOR looks like a lobster

>looks like a lobster
You're talking to the guy who unironically waifus a squid

I'm not an expert on alien waifus, but blue skin somehow seems more appealing than extreme sunburn

If she vaguely resembles a seafood delicacy she's alright in my book

Weird, but good for you!

I love you...

Yfw you come home and catch your waifu in bed with another person with the same gender as them, basically having so-caled homo sex

wtf

Matriarch Benezia: --Die!

Female/female love is the most pure (and aesthetically pleasing) kind of love.

youtube.com/watch?v=3WAOxKOmR90

if you're neurotypical... you can fuck right off

youtube.com/watch?v=m72qiTD80R4

tfw Teagan's waifu punches youre wolf

Moms are tough!

I did it guys. I just wanted to browse reddit and got a page saying "You broke reddit" instead.
I fucking DID IT!!

youtube.com/watch?v=j_JWssdOmDg
>elf waifu makes you her special family recipe

............?!?

The Hurlock Vanguard is secretly Duncan

You don't become a darkspawn, you're born as one

broodmothers? magisters?

Is this a serious question?

Broodmothers are ghouls. Ancient Magisters are the progenitor of darkspawn, so ghouls+pro.

You know, I was just shitposting when I made but since you got discussion going, yeah sure let's go with it.
What's your opinion on the Glowing Emissary? And thoughts on the other magisters

Is that game even canon?

Only mentioned in one of the books iirc and a possible reference in Origins, unfortunately. So I guess no. Fuck man, not even the events of Awakening are mentioned in Inquisition.

SOLAS HELP ME

SOLAS, TAKE OUT THAT ENEMY CHOPPER

I really liked her ;_;
They don't mention anything from Felicia Day's mary sue adventure either and that one alludes to Celine making deals with the qunari

Time will tell if they remember that game. Chances are, they won't. Chances are the next game will focus on cake and slim shaming, or something like that

Ummm, heteronormative much?

Didn't read lol
Well, if DA4 gets made, it'll likely deal with the qunari to some extent. However, they will probably get retconned once again because they gave Mary Kirby the boot and bioware doesn't know what to do with them

>However, they will probably get retconned once again because they gave Mary Kirby the boot and bioware doesn't know what to do with them
Sad thing is, you've probably predicted the future.

With how the Trespasser DLC ended what are the chances that the cast of Inquisition will return as a party members for DA4?

Seeing how DA4 will start at Tevinter i think it's safe to assume that Cullen will be the protagonist's personal guard (Assuming they will find a protagonist in Tevinter). Since Tevinter is full of mages and assassins they would have little need of templars and Cullen perfectly fits that role. Cassandra would stay by the Inquisitor's side to protect him and Leliana would still be.
outsourcing agents. (If they aren't the divine)

Josephine and Varric would remain in contact only through letters. Cole would be a temporary party member in an instance just like with Hawke or Alistair.

I can see Dorian also being a party member with a mentor/mentee relationship with the protagonist, then Bull would tag along maybe as a temporary as well.

Vivienne fucks off.

Why can't they reuse THIS animation in every game???

Meet Ryder dancing at E3 2017?

I want the Inquisitor to be the PC

Cullen settles down or gets put out of his misery by Harding in 2/3 of his possible endings
Imagine the epic memes! Like wow, it would be even better than Shepard being unable to dance (which is like, the funniest thing ever)

Bioware dancing animations are hilarious and pathetic as fuck. Jack and a table did good tho.

Too OP, would just gun people down

He has a handicap

It's dance time!
youtube.com/watch?v=QPTB-NW8OHs

hurr

youtube.com/watch?v=N4d7Wp9kKjA
If you insist...

You never know when a handy cap will serve him well.

Here we go
youtube.com/watch?v=cdaXEyTLKEo

>cullen dies

There's always a canon anyway, look at Leliana. In my playthrough she's supposed to be dead since i killed her in DAO.

youtube.com/watch?v=XBe3V4XLae8

youtube.com/watch?v=2x5xmMsbFTc

She disappears for good in the Trespasser epilogue if she was killed in DAO because it's revealed she was a ghost all along
Pretty dumb, I know

youtube.com/watch?v=jWYUiVfZo9k

This kid...

Kill the abomination

I WANT KOTOR3 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Even Alistair agrees!
>KOTOR3 in Frosbite with voiced protagonist
No thanks...

>kotor3 in frostbite
>no thanks
What!?!? You're crazy, that would be unbelievably sick, who gives a shit if it's voiced or not

I couldn't find much on the wiki. Things were pretty sparse. The glowing slime could have something to do with it. If a darkspawn emissary bit into and consumed a piece of flesh that had glowing slime (sentient via lyrium goo) then could he gain access to even stronger magic and start glowing from that?
>slim shaming
Please not.

DA:I had absolutely abysmal pathfinding, Frostbite is terrible for a game where you move as a party. Maybe ME:A will be better because you only control the protagonist, but it'll still be shit for other reasons

slim sucks though, i can't believe they made him free this week

So, they're happy that there's no tragedy in the relationship like in the hetero ones, but don't feel like they get the best benefits?
Why is sexual identity and things that involve your reproductive organs such a big deal?

DAI had a lot of problems but pathfinding was never one of them, I never had any problems with it whether in combat or out exploring, not even outlier edge cases. Frostbite is the best thing to ever happen to the series, it's absolutely beautiful, the environments look fantastic and the spell effects are mesmerizing, it would look incredible with force powers and lightsabers and blaster bolts.

Please kill yourself.

What? Why? Sorry I triggered you by taking an interest in something

>Why?

Because you unironically think Frostbite was a good idea, and that KotOR 3 would be one. Not that it doesn't already exist in the form of SWTOR anyway.

And why isn't it a good idea? Updating the graphics to good looking modern standards instead of using incredibly janky decade old graphics and gameplay is a bad idea in your eyes? Are you one of the five people who thought ME3 actually looked good and played well? BW games were in dire need of an engine update and it worked out incredibly well for them. The problems with DAI are in the writing and BW's game design theory, neither of which have anything to do with the engine. Frostbite was easily the best move they've made within the last decade of their games development.

Surely I'm missing something.
I never had trouble with it either.

>tactical view
>command my mage to stand farther away
>takes the longest route possible
>try to find my archer rogue
>stuck behind some shrubbery
Games made in any version of the Aurora engine never had these sorts of problems, I wouldn't be surprised if they removed the overhead mode from DA4 altogether and made it even easier than DAI
But ME3 did play well

Poor tactical view was because they wanted to explicitly focus on third person combat and so it wasn't really designed with tactical in view mind and they just shoehorned it in at the last moment. It's not because of Frostbite, you can have a tactical view work just fine in it if you built it from the ground up like that. And ME3 gameplay was just acceptable at best, especially compared to any other shooter from the same time.

>Yfw Kieran will be possessed by a demon in DA4 and say meany things to his mom

>mhw

Mythalligan will slap the demon right out, hug him and then tell him to continue his studies.

That's a cute hand, user.

so ive been trying to get into Origins but the combat is turning me off like big time
wat do

I can't always study, mother... I am just a boy....

Play on casual lol

but i dont wanna be a casual shitter

You ARE a casual shitter

play Easy filthy casual mode
distribute fireballs to the needy

or there's probably a mod to turn the game into a VN

Are you going to suffer through gameplay you hate just so that you're not considered a casual?

Made ppang. Turned out tasty.
Fin.

>Played through DA:I on nightmare even though I hate the combat just because playing on anything but the hardest mode in any game makes me feel shitty
>Was so tired of it by Trespasser that I set it to casual but doing that made me lose all will to go on
>Still didn't finish it
It's hard being pro....

Not bad desu

I guess we can't choose what we're autistic about.

imgur.com/PZxlAie
That's pretty impressive.

great for a 3d printout, but the eyebrows could be better

This conversation really gets me for some reason and I hate forced drama like the ME3 kid

yes

It looks like it could've done with a second coat of paint on the skin too

>Kieran takes his "God of Beauty" form while you spank him for being a bad boy

> rib cage is doing that thing again

wait...rib cages are supposed to do things?

I've decided to romance scout Harding. Cute Dwarf girl, and perfect height for blowjobs and facesitting.

k

Shame he's not a sloth demon, they can go on for hours