forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php?topic=19022.0
forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php/topic,20422.0.html

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/index.php/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Get your all seeing eye here:
mwomercs.com/cyclops

Light up the Night:
mwomercs.com/night-gyr

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJC-_LjSqvI
old-games.com/download/1810/battletech-1-the-crescent-hawks
youtube.com/watch?v=zqlRfsozBQQ
youtu.be/n1fyWJWfRR8
sarna.net/wiki/UrbanMech
strawpoll.me/10788547
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus Christ you niggers. There's a patch coming out today and you're all deader than Elvis.

How many hours until patch?

3-4 hours I think.

>those Viper "full set" quirks
Hold on piggy what the fuck are you doing

Doesn't this go against the entire point of omnipods

Bad decisions

>Zoeff tries to post on HPG and the entire mob that is SaltreachHPG turns against him

Oh man, people are so fucking mad.

>Viper "full set" quirks
Wait, what?

Read the quirk documents in the patch notes.

And apparently Nova already had full set quirks, what the fuck. This is a goddamn disaster.

>This is a goddamn disaster.

You have a pretty strange definition of disaster. Who cares?

>people will see this as a penalty for min maxing instead of a buff for sticking to sets
Eh... nothing of value lost.

>Zoeff tries to post on HPG and the entire mob that is SaltreachHPG turns against him
Link?

You guys ready to slap decals on everything?

I'ma put Kit's decal on this dick, nah' mean?

>overpriced deckels, but docals no less
>no more 3 minute waits for my hangar to load.
>some kind of halfassed fix to mech textures versus cryengine lighting, which will let us see camos from 600 meters, rather than 200 meters.
>two volmods fired, new pro-piggy volmod appointed.
>the highest skill tournament still hidden in the shadows.
>outreacharound getting mad.
>Bishop "I love Russ' cock" Steiner making daily threads about how much he fucking hates the game and PGI.
>darkwing duck viper has some new Paul technology to balance its supreme 8 tons of podspace.
>b-b-but ghost heat wasn't working right for UAC10s! So we, uhh, upped it to fucking bullshit levels. That's like a kodiak nerf, right?
>phallus hawk? Fuck's that? Marauder? Archer? Never heard of.
>would you like to buy a mech pak (tm)?

Hey, man, did you know that Zoeff is NGNG? Literally a pig shill.

Remember, the shilling of a greedy few shattered a community.

>my soul when shitlander IIC-C will suck ass now because double tapping the uacs will cook me

Wingbreaker seems clear and reasonable to me.

He only switched to clear and reasonable mode after NGNG became a laughing stock. That's kind of a bit too late to have a position change.

You have to have some minimum level of popularity to be a laughing stock. AFAIK almost nobody knows or cares about them.

Mwo twitchers are all cocks theyre shit in pugs.

They used to be pretty popular among the old men. It was a SHOCK to the average gold that they'd been accepting piggy tokens under the table.

Now no one gives a fuck about them. I think Bombashill was banned from reacharound for excessive shilling.

No they won't

UACs don't trigger ghost heat off themselves, and the IIC-C only has 2UAC10s.

>UACs don't trigger ghost heat off themselves
Don't they? Isn't that one of the problems with UAC20s?

Nah, Uac20s suck because they have the highest jam rate, longest burst, and ridiculously slow projectiles.

No, you drank the koolaid on bullshit people spewed without testing it themselves.

Doubletapping does not cause ghost heat to trigger at all so long as the base number of UACs you are firing wouldn't. For instance the KDK-3 now only has mandatory 2 and 2 firing, which is fine because that's how people did it for sustained fire anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=tJC-_LjSqvI

So in the Kodiak example, if you double tap 2 acs for 4 shots, do you have to wait 0.5s from the first shot or the second shot to fire the other 2 acs? Can you have 4 uac10s firing simultanously without ghost heat if 2 of them are doing a double tapped shot?

2nd

ETA on patch?

When you stop touching yourself.

>forums complaining about the nerfs and calling them "unnecessary"
Top fucking kek

Twenty minutes to an hour.

Which nerfs? Locust nerfs? BJ nerfs? Nova nerfs? Catapult nerfs? Warhammer nerfs? Marauder nerfs? Kooldiak nerfs?

Out of those only the Marauder strikes me as bizarre and the Warhammer nerf is somewhat unnecessary.

it's go time

Robots are inferior to SNES games. Prove me wrong.

no one's gonna bother, we're all dead "AFK"

Wrong system.
Platform(s) PC, Amiga, Apple II, Atari ST, Commodore 64

old-games.com/download/1810/battletech-1-the-crescent-hawks

FUG :DDD

So you got b& and made a new account?

Of course not, dont be silly.

>caring about the huelander at all

kek

Wankhammers were outperforming grasshoppers and cataphracts on all fronts. And were agile to boot. They deserve the reduction in agility.

Marauders deserve it too. While not as heavily laser vomit as black knights, their nimbleness amd tanking capacity made the Orion irrelevant.

>made the Orion irrelevant

Pls user. The Onion was never relevant.

Is Haruko here?

No, user. She left. You were too fucking creepy and she finally had enough and went to hang out with normal people that can tolerate female presence without sperging out. Just like every other woman in your life.

But we still have Kit who is objectively superior.

>went to hang out with normal people

Don't spread lies. Cats and cucks don't count.

>IS mechs got nearly all of their duration quirks removed
I guess clanshitters finally got their way.

The IS lasers already have noticeably shorter durations by base. They should've axed the duration quirks ages ago. Something that powerful should only be handed out to a mech with extremely bad hardpoints.

Same goes for the overquirked structure on some mediums and the crazy armor on locust legs.

>every viridian bog stair are easily climbable in every mech

FUCKING YES FINALLY FUCK

Good. I wish Kit would fuck off with her too. Kongarinas are shit

>medium mech sale
okay piggy you got me

Marauders have become pretty rare outside of the occasional 3R and I've seen all of two black knights in the past week. Nerfing them further isn't going to help unless the point is to make them nearly extinct.

Losing all of the ballistic velocity on top of the agility on the 3R is extra icing on the nerf cupcake.

This pleases me.

Did you honestly just notice the sale a few hours after it was over?

delete clans

why do locust and marauder have to be nerfed into shit?

proton just spent 25 MC to uncrate a fucking AC5 lmao

Some of the salt on the forums and youtube videos about the nerfs is pretty insane, even though the only nerfed mechs that didn't deserve it were the cent and the weaker marauder variants.

>microscopically small mech that runs at light speed, boats instant railgun lasers and has legs made out of admantium
>hurr why nerf??

>balance is making an OP mech useless
try again user

Adjustment was needed, I agree. But this was really excessive.

Did this patch fix anything?

lighting
that and it hasn't crashed my computer yet

Yes

I was looking for new MWO videos while waiting for the patch to download and came across this

youtube.com/watch?v=zqlRfsozBQQ

>UACs don't cause ghost heat with themselves you just drank the koolaid :^) t anonymous

It's made everything pimpin'

They ninja-nerfed UAC/10 double taps to obscene levels of heat and called it a "fix".

Ah. Ha. Ahahahahaha.

They also apparently beefed up the Phoenix Hawk's turnspeed without telling anyone.

Onions were irrelevant simply on account of having most of their weapons firing into the smallest piece of raised terrain between you and your target, and the other half being mounted on a shoulder that makes Hunchbacks look like tiny targets.

And the IIC is even worse.

Out of the unseen that came back, riflemen, warhammers, archers, and marauders only a couple warhammers and one marauder were worth playing.

Now none of them will be outside new players and others who don't know any better.

>people are going to do stupid shit like this
DECALS WERE A MISTAKE.

>servers down
But I just patched the game

For fucks sake piggy

Oh shit, son, did Niko come out of retirement?

It's great

It begins!
Decal reporting system soon MechWarriors!

"This mornings patch has introduced an issue with the purchasing of Colors and Unlockable Patterns that is causing these purchases to be double-charged. These double-charges are only occurring for Colors and Unlockable Patterns, and only in cases where the player has a sufficient balance to cover the double-charge.
Decals and One-Shot Patterns are not affected by this issue."

Welcome to PGI balance by grab deal. Out with the old, in with the new.

This is why you should NEVER buy anything from them. They'll inevitable fuck your shit up, no matter how poor the robot in question was before 'adjustment.'

They didn't when I said that. This is something they fucked up and didn't tell anyone about.

UAC20s still don't cause ghost heat when doubletapped on themselves, neither do 2UAC5s. This is the first it's ever existed and is a fuckup on their part.

Here's the rundown
youtu.be/n1fyWJWfRR8

They always do that stealth buff/nerf bullshit, last time i remember it was the centurion-D ballistic cooldown nerf.

Next patch: Doubletapping anything will count towards ghost heat. UAC/20's melt the person firing them.

Back into maint mode for that hotfix on double-charging patterns/colors.

The game sets sail for maximum lewd.

>own vipers
>go to outfit them
>can't buy their omni-pods
What did they mean by this?

>NGNG
>dead on content

Spot on.

>can't buy omni-pods for omni-mechs I own
>key binds on mouse suddenly stop working
>audio is fucked up

Deep-rooted cryengine errors.

Hello /gerg/, an Elder Kong Lord here.
I've come to the conclusion that this recent patch is both sad and weak even for PGI standards.
Bugs such as the uac10 tap bug out of nowhere, supply cases given to the shitters with less than 20 damage in a game and unnecessary mech quirk nerfs (excluding kodiak) is just a sad attempt at hyping the game with "lots of new changes, huge patch!".

As a result, I hereby inform that I will only play MWO ironically from now on.

Thank you for your attention.

Do decals work like color where if you buy it you can use it on anything?

Yes.

How much cbills do catches sell for?

This patch is so worthless, I'm finding it hard to even rant and bitch about it.

It's just your typical overhyped, underdelivered shit patch, that manages to have even less content than usual.

I'm just gonna something else for now, I guess. Has warlord captain pizzawolf updated our tournament matches for this week?

>bog looks good
>decals look good
>mech camo visible
>saving time fixed
>kodiak and locust menace crushed

10/10 patch piggy

Stats!

Am I missing something about the Urbanmech? It's really slow, and is a light? Is there a quirk I'm not seeing?

sarna.net/wiki/UrbanMech

It's literally a cheap mass produced trashcan.

Halp

strawpoll.me/10788547

360 degree torso twist
mild comedy

Put the maximum engine in it and it ends up being mediocre. Ballistic lights don't really work though, so you'll be looking at 2LPL or 2PPC or similar builds on the appropriate variants.

E looks like a tattoo you'd find in a children's cartoon and D looks ok. The others are meh.

Degeneracy incoming

Is pixie no longer garbage below even a vindicator with the new quirks it got today?