/mbgg/ - Mobage General #579

Mamuru edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:

ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:

Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.

pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

nono.2144.cn/
shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/4?hash=1.4.62sZ2.62sZ2.62sZ2.5_394.5_394.61NLI.61NLI.5_2Q2.5_2Q2.5_2Q2.62sac.62sac.62sac.62xS0.62xS0.62xS0.5_38w.5_38w.5_38w.62tIO.62tIO.62vkA.62vkA.62vkA.62sZM.62sZM.62sZM.62v0O.62v0O.62v0O.5_4sI.5_4sI.5_4sI.62u_S.62u_S.62u_m.62u_m.62u_m.62xRs.61SE6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When?

>tfw /mbgg/ doesn't actually play any games with Mamuru art anymore

I didn't notice for several days, but the port has an 8th level.

I have no idea what it would even do though as all the slots are unlocked by the 7th one. The past few upgrades have also made no noticeable changes to inventory at all either.

I'll be really freaking pissed if all it does is allow another silver refresh which are way too expensive after the first few already.

Forgot screenshot, but I guess it's not actually important.

Mamuru is healthy

Anything I should be aiming for in the co-op shop for BGHS? I bought the treasure chest so far

There's a bunch of furniture that will not be available for much longer. If you're into collecting that sort of stuff, at least get the beds because there's no other place to get beds at the moment.

Yeah its probably just another reset but I might do it anyway just because it will probably matter one day when we get N7+

>Finally reach 750k War Merit Points
>Still 1.25mil away from max
Already got 20 ranks farming 31-2 for points

nono.2144.cn/

Another chinese game with popular japanese va

Is there going to be more added to this summer event in BGHS? Didn't take very long to unlock all 3 girl stories

Hopefully soon, and hopefully not requiring snouts

jesus what the fuck. how long have you been saving?

Starting Shironeko, got dual blade Liam on my first 3 pulls.
He's good to start the game right?

If you're ok with guys

Looks like it has potential lesbianism in it

Forestcraft is TANOSHII

some user on /jp/ said mobage means mobile and garbage
it hurts /mbgg/ what should i do? ;_;

>listening to 2hu and shipgirls general

Is qurare good?
English ps4 version just dropped

t. purgatory scum

They still has Valkyrie Crusade general.

>grind LAWs every single day for the entire event
>only get 1 copy of Oracle

never dropped a game faster

>tfw mikarin wanted to move /mbgg/ to that dead as fuck board
You now remember this autist was talking to himself in his thread desperately trying to get /mbgg/ to migrate

Hello /hsg/

Does the Chinese version have N7 tanks?

Who?

I'm surprised that game is still alive.
Cute art, indeed, but that fucking gameplay is boring as fuck.

Yeah it's ok. I like the original Liam.
This is my first time testing the japanese version, can't wait for global to catch on.
I really love what I'm seeing so far.

btw what makes VIVI so OP? I got her on global but I never thought she was anything out of the ordinary.

>purgatory
>fun

Nope.

They wouldn't be wrong. Go is a prime example of that.

Are you maining the Global version?
How good is the event on Global?

So I just saw an Anika with a different style of head costume than most (talking about the maid one with short orange hair). It was auburn/brown long hair and looks much better. Are there actually more styles in the shop or is this an event/reward for ranking?

They changed company once.

Also the fucking gameplay went even more agonizing with even more ridiculous ranking awards the last time I played.

Grinded my ass off for this, pretty happy about the rolls

Very jelly user. I only just got my second legendary so it'll take some time before my immortal weapon. By the way, do you know how to actually level up the skill?

you have to feed it with weapons of the same skill, so probably not happening

Yeah my main is the global version.

Events are good in global, it has been pretty slow lately since they changed Vanguard to be bi weekly. Right now Brave The Lion 2 is running but the gatcha is already over.

We got the first batch of soul rebirth characters and their v2 versions and mage Tsukimi is coming next apparently.

I see guess it's something you only do at the very end. Can you feed it legendary/epic grade weapons? Or do they have different unique skills altogether?

no clue

Fist Vivi gets a soul rebirth later. And by later, I mean like a year later at this point I'd say.

Why are you playing on Global when they dubbed every characters with literally who VA?

maybe he doesn't care about VA's.

What im start to play?
Panzer Waltz or Goddess Kiss?

Shironeko

Clash of clans

how do you have so much money?

This is Pio. She makes potions.

Panzer Waltz

Can she make babies?

Not yet but images dug out that are on the wiki for the blueprints, and there's no way that list of 5 with the M103 and Kanonenjagdpanzer can be in the same tier as the other N6s

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online

>massacre
literally unusable

no skills are unique to rarities. feeding it an epic gives you a 25% chance at a skill up, and legendaries give 50%.

Both will get you bored after a few weeks-months

what mobage doesn't this statement apply to?

Your favourite mobage.

Oh, that's nice to know. Maybe I'll use her more then.

Yeah I don't really mind and since I started playing Rune Story before I even tried Shironeko I don't have that "weird" feeling when hearing the dubbed voices.

AGRS and Douglas kept their japanese voices, I guess they were lazy to dub them

Thanks user. Looks like when it comes to it I'll take my chance with legendaries.

Where'd ya grind, been autoing 12-2 since that's about as high as I can go for letting ai auto with epic drops.

Guild Wars in HIT is surprisingly more fun than I expected. Extremely laggy though. I also do feel like an utter liability at 16k attack and 26k defense. Guild Wars also seems to be filled with cashfags from guilds ranked higher than us.

Like rabbits.

Alright couldn't hold my load and rolled some, will have 3 legendary pieces of armor after I synthesize these epics and rolled this weapon from singles. I assume it's better, at least the passive is if not by much. My gold struggles are obscene though, spend like 120 boots for 80k gold which I use in one round of enhances.

Can she make me a potion that'll let me supply semen till every hole in her is so full of cum that it's bubbling out while she lays unconscious from the orgasms?

chapter 15 in whatever bonus map I have boosts for since thats the highest chapter I could auto without using skills

Phoenix Roost is the best card ever.

I keep getting gold boost drops and gold from quests

What skills are there anyways? So far I've seen:
>increase damage to large monsters
>decrease damage from boss monsters
>heal(or was it increased damage?) on counterattack
>increase health regen while guarding
>health on kill

For those of you otogi players who missed it last thread join "Southern Cross" currently like 5 members.
Got to prep up for those level 250 Mikaels.

Yeah they are fun for sure. Try to avoid if you can playing them right when it opens because I've found that is when most top guilds/rankers play. Personally I like to do them around 10am-11am PST where the battles seem much more even. Nothing beats stomping teams that you have no business winning against though.

Also don't worry too much about your stats you can still contribute with stuns and lock downs. Or just keeping a kiki busy so your teammates can whack on her team is good.

It would be amazing if we can somehow arrange a time where everyone here will log on and do guild wars although I'm content with our turnout rate thus far. It'll just be more fun imo to have more people online at the same time.

played it once and let my opponent play a mordecai urd combination on the same turn

I will probably jump to Rune Story too if they keep all those their Japanese Voice. Which guild are you on?

the ones you want are berserk for pvp and giant for pve. other skills are irrelevant.

The other staff has increase water dragon damage at 17% instead of all damage. Realized its hard to compare without knowing the other thing.

>its another "purgatory scum brag" episode

>increase damage
>increase damage
>increase damage
I'm not an expert at this but looks to me like you scored some kind of jackpot with those rolls.

what's the minimum level to join a guild?

What happened to Tia?
She hasn't appeared for a while now.

10 is when the guild function opens up.

P-pls resbond

No but she probably can cook up weed killer just for you.

I was gonna try to help but I'm sub 9k on both stats and feel like I'd just auto lose for the team

that's okay, a lot of people do it just for the participation rewards anyways

I think it's the normal equips.

Timeout draws in duels in HIT are a loss to both players I found out some minutes ago. Not actually useful to know, but hey.

>keep getting spears from BGHS weapon guarantees
I want a rod with auto reload and even one twin gun with a decent tap pattern god dammit.

No after the fight i searched for him and peeked at his costumes to confirm that it was indeed a maid costume.

There's a lot of demand for Japanese VA for RuneStory so I can see them adding more JPN voices later on. I'm on Love Birds :)

weekly raid ranking reward I believe

Sayan Dragon seems to be alot more popular now.

Rate mine.
shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/4?hash=1.4.62sZ2.62sZ2.62sZ2.5_394.5_394.61NLI.61NLI.5_2Q2.5_2Q2.5_2Q2.62sac.62sac.62sac.62xS0.62xS0.62xS0.5_38w.5_38w.5_38w.62tIO.62tIO.62vkA.62vkA.62vkA.62sZM.62sZM.62sZM.62v0O.62v0O.62v0O.5_4sI.5_4sI.5_4sI.62u_S.62u_S.62u_m.62u_m.62u_m.62xRs.61SE6

Where are your Goblinmounts? Dragonguard is also excellent.

If you intend to play a single copy of Satan, it might be worth considering more cards that dig it up, like Dragonewt Scholar.

Satanscum and Purgatory is the worst

Goblinmount gets in the way of emissary.
The idea is to aim for one of either Satan or Cavalier, and then emissary the other piece, or just emissary both. Optimally, turn 5 or 6 is Cavalier and then turn 7 or 8 is Satan. Any dead emissaries come back to play with Satan. It's really mainly a gimmick deck, but its really fun.

Backline Wew Kong is hilarious.

How are you guys enchanting things epic and above? lvl 20 whites barely move the bar

What game? Looks interesting.

sHIT

For those of you who don't know you can click exchange to use your mochi.
It's 75 mochi per redemption.
It's a good unit if you're lacking in the melee department like I am.

Oh, I thought Emissary only gets cards with 7+ cost for some reason.

SUMMER

Useless elf slut not even good for rape.

Do we post swimsuits now?