/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous Event drops
>i.imgur.com/NOcHYy4.png
(Cross-thread)

>[Onigashima] until 25.7 (14:59)
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160711.php#nav
- Fuyuki must be cleared to participate
- Jap servants increase damage
- 4* Rider Kintoki as reward - initial is quest reward, rest can be bought for 600 of each drop in shop
- 5* homo sumo CE: +10% ATK | start with 30% NP charge | +100% ATK (self, event only); can be bought from the event shop for 300 coral, fabric, & emblems or via drops
- 5* oni CE: +20% critical damage | gives 3 stars/turn | ATK +50% (party, event only); can be acquired via drops & the reward ladder
>Condensed event guide:
- farm AP quests drops while playing the highest BP quest you can manage until you can buy Golden Sumo CE for 300 of each drop
- farm DP & drops to get copies of & mats for ascending Kintoki

>[Minamoto gacha until 25.7 (14:59)]
- 5* limited Berserker Minamoto
- 4* Berserker Ibaraki
- 3* Assassin Kotaro
- 5* Mashu CE: increase Quick card performance by 15% | increase NP damage by 15% | Drops +1
- 4* Tamamo CE: increase Arts card performance by 8% | increase NP gain by 15% | Fabric drops +1
- 3* Kojiro CE: increase Quick card performance by 3% | increase critical damage by 8% | Coral drops +1

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
Robin NP bug confirmed by DW view.fate-go.jp/2016/qfue6n/

>[The 6th Singularity: Camelot]
More info: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160706c

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ta-Z_psXODw&app=desktop
himemaki.com/event/fate-collabo-1607/
nanodesutranslations.wordpress.com/2016/07/19/new-project-poll-up-to-4-new-projects-will-open/
youtube.com/watch?v=CE9Y7mk59k8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Xth for best archer

Evil Witch!

I can't believe people are expecting DW to actually come through on anniversary anything being not trash / more scam

LIZ THREAD

best kneesocks

Who has the best final art?
My vote is on Billy

They've been generous with the quartz lately.

It's just a setup so they can shit on F2Ps unbelievably hard for the anniversary since shitting on F2P is what FGO is all about

Bradamante when?

If that was the case we'd have leaderboards and paywalls in story

>They're the same person, why wouldn't that have the same blood?
They just don't.

After being stuck with Sumanai as my only >3*, I finally got lucky and rolled Banana Oni. Is she good?

The only other 3* Berserkers I have are Kiyohime and Darius. My impression was that they're decent, but not really that good.

I said shitting on F2P, not driving them away instantly

She's a wave clearer and star generator.

She's great.

Medb, Kerry, and the boob oni.

She's better than all 3* berserkers except lu bu.

Different facets of the same person have different skills, as different parts of them take priority.

One version of Vlad has innocent monster, while another does not.

>banana oni
>raikou
Fuck off retard

>account 0-4: 0 sumo drops
>account 5: 4 sumo drops already while doing less maps

Fucking RNG

I love you Gilgamesh!

After Roland voiced by Gary Nakamura Stu.

Goddamit Kotaro is infinitely more annoying than Ushi as raid boss companion
>NP every three turns
>hits all characters

Banana Oni != Cow Tits

Learn the difference.

>2nd 10 roll
lmao

>not killing him in 3 turns

You brought that on yourself.

Haha, i misunderstood, i thought he got banana tits.

Well, she's better than all the 3* and below berserkers except for Lu Bu.

Her single target NP is great, her support skills, so-so.

Just nuke him with Euryale's NP on the first turn
You can refill her NP back to full in 2 to 3 turns if you have an arts team like Robin and Waver.

Speaking of Robin, was his NP nerfed, or did DW just acknowledge that his NP worked differently as advertised, but didn't do anything about it?

Supposedly, they haven't implemented the fix 'yet'.

I'm finally free from the bone zone.

Also a reminder to re-add yourself to the spreadsheet.

キャッツ

>Also a reminder to re-add yourself to the spreadsheet.

But I don't want shitposters to add me

>skils meme
lmao dumb whalecuck poster

What did she mean by this?

They are both max fou'd and leveled so why is the attack different?

Pirate thread m8s

youtube.com/watch?v=ta-Z_psXODw&app=desktop

Different level CE

It's useful in the long run.

I see

>implying anybody is even going to add your little cuck ass to begin with

Would go to a live concert of Rider-class pirates the band
Drake doing vocals and guitar, Blackbeard doing the bass, Mary at the drums, Anne playing assorted stuff

キャッツ!

Shit in my face please

So /fgog/, who was the first servant you summoned?

And how would you fare in war with that servant?

Pic related, she showed up in my 10 roll just before strongest Basaka showed up.

I imagined Drake as the lead singer/rhythm guitarist, Anne as the lead guitarist, Mary as the bassist and Teach as the drummer, since drummers are always shirtless and seeing a little girl playing bass is cute

We lose
I don't mind

Aside from the tutorial roll?
I mean, we all basically got a shitty 3* at first so I guess that doesn't count.

Arturia after the 48 hour maintenance. Good times. No rerolls, nothing.

ノット キャッツ

the first servant we started with that's not mashu, or 4*/5* servant?

Very first servant : Darius
Very first useable 4* : Elizabeth
Very first useable 5* : Jack

Teach at the drums feels like a mismatch of personality
He's a pretty chill dude all things considered and a bassist is the most chill of the dudes in a band
He can still be shirtless and play the bass

You can have the little girl playing drums

>useable
What are you implying?

If we excluded the 3*s, that wouldn't be very fair to some of the other servants now would it?

I mean, you did all roll a 4* first in your first 10, right?

No user, that was not always the case.

You wish.
This was my first 10 roll.
Everybody else got jackshit despite rerolling so I was pretty happy.

3* ushi
4* lancelot

My first ten roll was this. Second one gave me Civilization

You've got a point there. Either way, it's something that would be out of this world.

Now the real question is who would play what in their rival band?

Who would win in an orgy between the onis? Ibaraki, Shuten, Titsmom, and Fuma.

Nobu a CUTE.

Rider Kintoki

you dont need to grind onis anymore after 200k right?

Obviously assassins, playing some screamo death metal or casters playing melodic power metal
The assassins obviously have Hassan at the vocals, Jekyl playing guitar 1, Carmilla playing guitar 2, Kojirou at bass 1, Shuten at bass 2 and very obviously Sanson at the drums

The Casters have Anderson at the vocals, Waver at the keyboard, Paracelsus at guitar 1, Eiddison at the drums because what can possibly be more awesome than a rainbow laser lion playing the drums, Blavatsky at backing vocals and Sanzou at the bass

Cannot moon read and haven't been here for a while, somebdoy knows what is this for? Did I miss an announcement?

This lovely Lady.

I'm not sure since she was never really put up against anyone for comparison. Either way, it'd be quite the experience

collab between CCC x Himemaki

himemaki.com/event/fate-collabo-1607/

>Anderson's Koyasu voice singing melo power
Holy shit, I don't think I'd be ready for that. Plus Edison would really fit the whole theme since most power metal is cheesy goodness

It'd go pretty bad, I reckon. From the looks of it she doesn't really do the assassin thing very well.

Instant killing all those 60k hp black dragons in france

Xth for Best Pirates

Literally all of those want Kintoki's dick.

So Himemaki is getting first playable Alter Egos and Rin? Meanwhile they will not appear in Extella and by the time they're released on FGO it will be too late to play with them.

Fsn Cu at vocals
Proto Cu at guitar
Cas Cu at bass
Cu Alter at drums

Ancient chinese Shiki a cute

nanodesutranslations.wordpress.com/2016/07/19/new-project-poll-up-to-4-new-projects-will-open/

Vote for Strange Fake!

Not ibaraki doggie

fuck Fate, vote for Machine Doll !

strange fake is being translated by a guy on BL currently. He's about a third or halfway through the second volume. The only thing missing is a compiled volume and the section with Franscesca in the first volume.

>Meltlilith, B.B and Passionlip
>B.B

Is really hope that we get the Alter Egos and B.B soon

>relying on BL

No.

Does she want Shuten's?

Life is simply unfair, don't you think?

>BL
>ever getting shit done

>bl is a hivemind meme

>BL

I prefer actually getting shit translated.

No, BL is unreliable as fuck, the not meme

Reminder that many members of BL also use Veeky Forums. Even tumblr, facebook, and reddit fags. It's a sad reality.

no shit

Again, it's not a hivemind. It's not "BL is translating it." It's "one of the many people who frequent the forums is translating it." It's perfectly fine, and quite legitimately sound, to hate the community, but the little grouping them together for translations thing has always been silly just because the hollow project was a clusterfuck.

Sorry, I had to vote for Usotsuki Mii-kun and Kowareta Maa-chan.

It's literally same five or so people.

They claim the project, chasing actual translator groups away, and then update at snail's pace before leaving the work to rot.

I would very much want someone reliable doing this shit. BL is exact opposite of reliable while Nanodesu did good work with Apo.

anyone?

>extella is a mash X at grass to get 2000 hit combos on dummy enemies musou game
Into the trash it goes. Could've made maybe even one of them throw a single attack back instead of fumbling around confused until the megamasher player machine comes

yes

I think you're just making shit up. The only true translation projects they've ever had were KT and hollow, both of which were pretty shitty due to horrible management. I guess you can maybe count the Zero novels, but that was only like four people over several years. The rest of the projects are just picked up by singular people doing it on their own time.

That's the reason I never liked musous, there is no difficulty at all, I don't understand why so many people wanted a Fate musou so much.

I just hope there are higher difficulties were things get hard.

>here is no difficulty at all

Clearly you never played musous on maximum difficulty levels without cheating

My ideal would be a combination musou with good fighting against other Servants, which hopefully it'll deliver.

And a mode where Servants have lore accurate powers that aren't balanced for gameplay, but that's a pipe dream.

Some musous do it sort of alright
youtube.com/watch?v=CE9Y7mk59k8
This looks like utter trash even by musou standard

That's kinda true, I get bored by them to quickly for me to even try that.

Really? Looks the same two button smasher as always to me.