/dng/ dueling network general

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2244 - Yuya is a shit waifu edition Edition
Last thread: YGOPro (Windows): drive.google.com/open?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zclhuTktCVWNNdWc
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM

● DN was a browser-based, manual simulator.
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
● There exist other automated simulators such as Devpro and Salvation which have different features but tend to be buggy.

Useful Links:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with a wealth of information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Comprehensive Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Hypergeometric/Probability calculator)

The Official /dng/ ruling test can be found here:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: 20th Rival Collection (July 21st)
●OCG: Booster SP: Destiny Soldiers (August 6th)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24th)

●TCG: Dark Side of Dimensions Movie Pack (July 22nd)
●TCG: The Dark Illusion (August 5th)
●TCG: Dragons of Legend: Unleashed (August 19th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)

BEFORE asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards carefully.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Read the cards please.
● Google your Deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● Remember to playtest and try suggestions before you trash them, even if someone recommends a weird tech choice. You don't know everything.
● READ. THE. CARDS.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/wvAcChbW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not a yugioh waifu...

>missed making new OP because thread is so fucking fast right now
That's good and bad
TO THE NEXT OP, PLEASE USE THIS: pastebin.com/wvAcChbW
It adds Raging Tempest to the Upcoming Sets, and adds a link the the newest Offical Rulebook.

why can't jewart just slowly reveal bits and bits of the new boosters like the OCG does instead of like 5 cards in the official page, and then 20 more AFTER the set comes out?
is he retarded?

Because then you would know they are shit.

>Cubics are STILL pack filler TCG side.
Damn it Tewart.
Somebody should make a Sawatari calling Cubics trash cards panel.

Real new thread here, no Pokemon bullshit

How the fuck are they pack filler when they're used by a main character in the movie?

xth for Cubics, Noid support in Raging Tempest, and HOPE

It won't be long before this card gets banned or at least limited.

It's a necessary evil.

Hoping for a Black Luster Chaos MAX Soldier in Raging Tempest as the new BLS support.

Real new thread, hurry up and migrate

No

"Yes"

You were too late mate.

Autism

yes, keep doing this

i want the janny to get mad at us again

Migrate to the real tread

You guys know /dng/ was formed from a Pokemon thread right?

Abyss Actors look like they'd be one of the best archetype-only decks.

And that's all they're gonna be.
rip sawatari should've stuck with windy squirrels

Wrong, a lot of the tripfags came from Smogon general on /vp/ whenever Pokemon got boring but /dng/ was always a thing on /v/

Either shut up and migrate or fuck off fake oldfag

They're all the worst cards in the set nobody wants and all they do is enable Konami to shortprint the few cards that people want.
The MP is secret forces 2.0 now.
Damn Vjam will be the new Dolphin and Alternative is the Nekroz of Brionac

If White Stone is sent to the grave and all 3 BEWD are public knowledge (3 in the grave as an example), does my opponent still deckcheck?

No

no, you fucking retard

No, the grave/banished zones are public knowledge

no

removed pentagram
untounched
removed garters, covered the exposed skin at the center and around the cleavage area
removed garter, covered cleavage and not sure if slight breast reduction
seems untouched but not entirely sure since it's a bit dark
Apple and DMG are censored like in their cards

surprised none of them got a breast reduction

Shut the fuck up. You're just like the guy who was butthurt by the Yuya OP and kept bumping his dying thread.
Literally nobody cares about the fucking OP pic. Get a life.

prepare for a BLS that can only be summoned with chaos form

Why don't they just give up with BLS?
Red-eyes just needs more consistency cards and power plays.
Blue-eyes needs to brick less and more dragons which summon themselves
Buster Blader needs more consistency and protection
Dark Magician needs consistency and more power plays.
BLS will never be good if they keep focusing on ritual.
Just put Envoy of the Beginning at three and then give support to that and be done.

What do Ninjas need to be half-decent? Hanzo is already pretty good and isn't opt. Maybe some Ninjas that summon themselves from the hand?

Should I start siding this come Friday?

Also, post sekrit teks

I'm sure there's something(s) they could do to make it a good tech in blue eyes (since chaos max didn't work out too well)
>nekroz discard effect
>treated as dragon in grave for gospel
>some kind of chaos emperor dragon flavor

>doesn't target.
Why weren't we using this against Kozmos?

>Play blue-eyes
>Summon alternative
>Discard Electric virus, take opponent's dark destroyer
>Rank 8

It targets.
Original print was in Strike of Neos

All it needs is a half-decent effect anywhere so that I can justify meme-teching in one of it and Gateway to Chaos.

you forgot your shun

SHUN

Best pokegirl

Hey, that's not a pokemon battle

Agreed.

Fuck off back to /vp/

why can't we all love each other user? Fufu,

sex through hose is so weird, but deep down you know the extra friction probably feels kind of good

what about anal

mods are asleep today it seems

>buttmad user tries to get this thread deleted because no one went to his thread

>Touko
Finally

>BLS will never be good if they keep focusing on ritual.
>good tech in blue eyes
Dragon Master Knight retrain soon.

>Dragon Master Knight retrain soon
Hopefully one that can use either BEUD and any BLS, with different effects based on which dragon and if you use an effect or ritual BLS

>good tech
> ZERO (0) tops
Sure user.
DMK was shit so expect its retrain to be even worse if NBEUD is worse than BEUD and BLS - SS is worse than vanilla ritual BLS
TEWART
STOP WITH YOUR KOZMEMES ALREADY.

I meme around with BLS in Blue-Eyes semi-frequently and it's not a 'good' tech even if it's fun.

I'm all up for a good DMK retrain though. Too bad it'll probably be shit.

>BLS - SS is worse than vanilla ritual BLS
The only reason vanilla is better is pre-prep. Unlike Buster Blader, where retrain is almost unplayable.

Good tech part was from

I actually meant to link both of your posts there, my bad.

What does this card let you do when you play it? I forgot

>still posting in a meme thread

What is the best card to nab off of a Nirvana summon?

CAADO NIMAI DRAW
>still forcing the late thread with wrong number

samefag some harder i'm sure your unique IP count will go up someday

>s-s-samefag
Yeah OK buddy

do you think nobody can check the unique IPs at the bottom of the page, or is that just a part of being an illiterate minority

So out of 19 posters, I'm so how every single one of them you idiot?

Which would you prefer:
Pot of Greed to 3
OR
Painful Choice to 1?

RML to 0 either way

way to move goalposts since you got caught, just pretend that you were caught and accused of making every single post I'm sure it will work

Literally what is the point of calling me a samefag then if that wasn't what you were implying you fuck?

>Pot of Greed to 3
Nope.

leave it to a mexican to not understand the difference between pretending to be multiple people and making most of the posts versus pretending to be multiple people and making all of the posts

Painful Choice to 1
At least not every deck can use it. But Pot of Greed to 3 would make this game to fucking fast.

>would make this game to fucking fast
It is too fucking fast already.

Yeah, and having Pot of Greed at 3 won't really help things. I hate that trap cards arent that good any more outside of Solemns and Quaking/Drowning, which I blame on the game going 100 fuckyous a second.

>Griffore retrain next pack

Same I want battle traps to be more viable again.

I've never understood why they went ahead and decided to have the wink and nod to the manga with this card. In the manga Yugi tributed Kuriboh, Griffore, and Gaia the Fierce Knight in order to summon Black Luster Soldier, but you literally cannot do that because the Level has to be exact, so that restriction being there makes no sense from a lore perspective. It barely makes any sense in manga because if Yugi wasn't the king of going fucking neg he could have just as easily tributed Gaia and Kuriboh alone. Hell Griffore is fucking EARTH so it doesn't even fit in with the whole "Gaia literally running through the gate of chaos and transforming into the Chaos/Black Luster Soldier

Everything about this motherfucking card is nonsense. Can't even be searched by Pre-Prep to soothe my autism even a little holy fuck

What the fuck part of my post got completely cut off
>*"Gaia literally running through the gate of chaos and transforming into the Chaos/Black Luster Soldier" doesn't make sense either because while Kuriboh is DARK Griffore is a fucking EARTH

i guess kaz REALLY likes Griffore

Even without exact levels, it would still be illegal to use all three. Obviously, Kuriboh and Griffore aren't enough by themselves, but Gaia and either one of them meets the requirement, so you're not allowed to Tribute further.

It's kind of funny how that rule is as old as Rituals themselves but was virtually meaningless for so long.

i think the people who read that understood that chaos means light, and that the tribute had no light monster

Post your banlist wishlists.
>stratos, towers, and Brionac all to 1
>upstart to 3
>exciton to 3
>Chicken game to 2
>life equalizer to 0
>shurit to 1
>construct to 3
>chain to 1
>Dante to 1
>Tincan and Dark Destroyer to 1
>Kozmotown to 2
>Honest to 3
>Compulse and Torrential to 2
>solemn strike to 1
>solemn judgement to 1
>pantheism to 1
>domain to 2
>return to 1
>tenacity to 1
>Kirin to 1
>brilliant to 2

>I've never understood why they went ahead and decided to have the wink and nod to the manga with this card. In the manga Yugi tributed Kuriboh, Griffore, and Gaia the Fierce Knight in order to summon Black Luster Soldier, but you literally cannot do that because the Level has to be exact, so that restriction being there makes no sense from a lore perspective. It barely makes any sense in manga because if Yugi wasn't the king of going fucking neg he could have just as easily tributed Gaia and Kuriboh alone. Hell Griffore is fucking EARTH so it doesn't even fit in with the whole "Gaia literally running through the gate of chaos and transforming into the Chaos/Black Luster Soldier
1. In the manga, ritual summons needed you to tribute monsters with combined atk being 1500 or more and then a third monster needed to absorb the power produced by the sacrifice.
2.Griffore is a LIGHT monster in the manga IIRC.
3.Konami made it exact levels and not listing anything just to make it crap in order to balance the grave effect.

>Ritual Summoning in the manga was even more minusy and dumb than it is now
Thank god that didn't carry over to the real game.

So was Heavy.

Talking about cards that trigger autism - why does this exist?

>1. In the manga, ritual summons needed you to tribute monsters with combined atk being 1500 or more and then a third monster needed to absorb the power produced by the sacrifice.

>BLS support next pack
>This is a Nekroz Mirror ritual spell for Chaos Rituals
Is a Blue-eyes BLS deck any good? I feel like that's what they're going for when they made this generic.
I also like the wink in the fact that this spell lists Kaiba's only ace and 2 of Yugi's ace

Harpie's Duster to 1 when?
OCG and TCG merge when?

they should try making extra deck rituals like that
imagine getting chaos max out with 2 blue eyes tributes instead of actually needing chaos max

Nani?

>Kaz in charge of game design
1/3

>getting chaos max out with 2 blue eyes tributes instead of actually needing chaos max
You mean like, you know, if it was a fusion?

2/3

3/3
(Skipped a page since scan quality is trash)

fusions with very generic materials that typically rely on adding up attack to some amount

Holy shit, I knew I recognized that pose

>that Gateway to Chaos
No wonder all the BLS support was so weird, half of it was referencing the manga.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

It's pretty neat.

Too bad it's all garbage gameplay wise.