/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3092

The Eternal Arena Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat) :pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin:http: //pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin:pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ:pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie:shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw:skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines:ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas:mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes:mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite:newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink:writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10777549
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shzn's pussy

Happy!

>2016
>Not having Yuuko as your main

strawpoll.me/10777549
Strawpoll to tell KSG who your katawaifu is. Remember to vote if you haven't already! This will be the last thread I'll be posting the link to the strawpoll, so this is your last chance to be part of the census!

Bros, and friends and friendly things.

Why the hell does emi have legs?

Her prosthetics begin below the knees, user. She still has delicious toned thighs.

Her legs end at the shin. Have you ever seen Emi before?

It's not quite showing knees-down, there.

delicious, toned
or
deliciously toned
proper grammar kids! It could save you're life.

Remember Anons

>you're

I forgot

Pls no bully

Would Rin and Suzu be friends...

We wouldn't dream of it.

I could see it.

Which of the girls would be jews?

I vote Shizune

>Remember Anons
I don't follow

What would the English names of the Katawas be
>Emily
>Erin
>Hannah
>Sharon
>Michelle
>Lillian

Shizzle is sizzling

No doubt, mun!

>vote best girl
>posts high rin

High rin >>>>>>all

I would be staring exclusively at Rin's crotch, there.

I screened my favorite parts of the rin arc

Relevant. Easy to screen on phones, which I play it on.

>3v3 fighters

utter garbage

Supreme.

Nth for a happy Hana!

Nth for a Happy Hana!

>underestimating Hanako's falcon punch

nth for a happy Hanako!

How hard would it be to modify a turn based Rpgs sprites and character icons/names to make the party into cripple girls?

Nice Hanas preferred, no bullies allowed here!

Not hard at all. Many games facilitate that pretty well by default.

Sort of like that, very, very weird "pony final fantasy" which replaced every character in, I believe ff6 but could be wrong, into pony

>final fantasy
I never got the appeal of this shit.

Remaking ff7 would be bretty easy then, I assume?

Ooh but ff7 had 3d models

That's an oddly specific thing to bring up.
You got a story, user?

>never got the appeal
Just not a fan of RPGs?

No, I cannot understand why it exists. Who buys this shit. It's too weeb for me. That and Kingdom Hearts.

I had seen an example of the sprites being changed in an rpg before, and wondered how hard it was.

I thought it would be fun to try to mess with and eventually play. A game with existing romantic options and different romances would be best, even though romance usually has little effect on rpgs.

It reminds me of the time /pol/ and I re enacted the entirety of Neon Genesis Evangelion in minecraft over the course of a month in a skype call.

I was shinji.

>re enacted the entirety of Neon Genesis Evangelion in minecraft over the course of a month in a skype call.

Well it also has specific characters. That was maybe not one of the games I was referring to.

I share your feelings about Kingdom Hearts, I constantly question why that is allowed to exist.
>It's too weeb
don't sell the games too short. In my opinion, one of the most enjoyable things about RPGs is the number crunching, figuring out the formulae and taking advantage of it. It's fine if that's not your thing, though.

If you're serious, I'd be glad to help.
It's super easy with something like RPG Maker, you don't even need my help.
It's important to have something in mind that you want to make, though.

>the time /pol/ and I re enacted the entirety of Neon Genesis Evangelion in minecraft over the course of a month in a skype call.
Well, that sounds amazing, to say the least.

"Evangelion - Race War Edition"

Since it was /pol/, the Angels were all various stereotypes of different races, and shinji was almost decided to be black, because abandoned by father.

>It reminds me of the time /pol/ and I re enacted the entirety of Neon Genesis Evangelion in minecraft over the course of a month in a skype call.
>I was shinji.

Sounds about right.

>shinji was almost decided to be black
Such eloquent background setting design.

I recorded all of it, there was actually not one, but two girls there, this allowed Asuka and Rei to actually have voices instead of using a female text to speech.

Misato didnt get as lucky, you never feel for shinji as much as you do when you hear "get in the ah van, shin j-eye" by some british text to speech program.

My my, serious about this, are you?

Post that shit. It will give me something to watch when the convention is over.

I considered youtubing the entirety of our evangelion series, but some people got really paranoid about jews taking it down and decided against it.

Keep in mind, everyone who did this was in japan but me, who started it, so I was up at like 5 AM being shinji playing minecraft.

Reason they were all Japanese, is because there was a jap pol meetup. I made a strawpoll, in the strawpoll the option of "re enact evangelion in minecraft" was made as a joke of what they should do.

It got >90 votes by /pol/, losing only to "go to a bar".

We still did it.

POST IT

>It reminds me of the time /pol/ and I re enacted the entirety of Neon Genesis Evangelion in minecraft over the course of a month in a skype call.
This is the only picture on my laptop that properly expresses the emotions I feel regarding this

Well
I'm speechless. Post that shit, user.

Since today I sadly won't be able to finish the smug Miki for you guys, I've decided to tell you all a story semi-related to KS, involving real-life katawas. That is, if you guys want to hear it.

G'morning, doods!
How are we all today?
What fun and interesting things do we all have planned?

God damn this is cute.

We had to make some production cuts. Such as we couldnt make the static eva images move, so we eould show the full eva, then ww would change our minecraft skins into shitty 8 bit eva, and try re enacting it that way.

Hearing a grown man imitating a ghetto black man as shinjis fathrr saying "AYE HOL' UP, SO YOUZ WAZ SAYIN," *smacks lips*"THAT THESE EVAS WUZ KANGS?"

We basically just stole a whole bhnch of various public source minecraft maps, like one which was an underground base for nervs, and another for the overtop city.

People had also made alot of custom mods specifically for evangelion, so we didnt build the angels, there was a guy who just flew around videotaping it, I took his videos and mine, so you can decide what you want to see.

I will listen !

Oh, we also sang the opening song together, my shirty japanese, but they could sing it without an accent, unlike me.

Recently there has been talk (i.e. a few days ago I asked) about starting it up again, this time to do the rebuild films.

That's quite an adventure. I wish I had more to say.

Good morning. It looks to be goin' fine here. How are things on your end?

Where would I even though? I accidentally showed some of the skype names, since I wasnt expecting anyone to care enough to watch this shit later on. In retrospect, it reallt is the /pol/ illiad.

I cant post it on youtube, too many "nigger" and "fuggin spic" for that shit.

I could probably make like a mediafire link for it all, but my own skype name is there too :(

Excellent.
Things are fine here.

Excellent, then.

It is in your hands, friend.

Very well, I'll recite the story for you.
A while back, before my disappearance from KSG, I told you guys a bit about a friend of mine that got into KS because of me. He's also the guy that gave you dudes a (somewhat false) update on my situation while I was gone. Now for those of you that don't remember him, you need to imagine what kind of guy he is in order to fully understand this story.
He has a number of physical and mental problems, his most prominent one being his club foot, making one leg shorter than the other. On top of that, he's colorblind, wears glasses because of bad vision, has weak bones, and has a textbook case of social anxiety. Truly, he is the most fit out of all of us to be in Yamaku where he belongs. Except maybe limpbro.

Cont'd if anyone wants to hear what happens

Fine, don't post it then... PUSSY

If it's got information that leads to you and other people, I'd recommend keeping it to yourself no matter how much I wanna see this shit. Be smart user.

I could, but id have to block out basically the entire top right of the screen, and some sections will be blank because im bored and off to google shit with passwords and thr "show password" button clicked on

Do any of you nice people know where I can find the stories.zip? The link in the Pastebin is broken.

I don't have a link, but I got a version of it I can transfer over to you.

Go on...

Ill listen, because Im curious, but I only joined the general yesterday, so,i dont know you previously.

>has information that leads to you or others
Everyone there was using a burn skype, but im pretty sure they put their real location because /pol/ autism. if i went through the hours of footage and blocked out the skype and my random googling of shit, it would leave only the MC username, and i dont think you can track like that.

Can you?

Continuing with the story.
His club foot causes him a lot of problems. He looks fine on the outside, but when walking his leg will occasionally buckle and give out. A trip to the hospital a while back gave him the bad news. The muscles in his leg are rapidly deteriorating, at an alarming rate. They told him that he needs to exercise, otherwise his leg will become essentially useless. Of course, being the Emibro he is, he took up running. I gave him the couch to 5km image and he started out with that, but I don't know if he's still following that exact program. I've never seen him so into physical fitness before, he's treating the running very seriously. We assumed the problem was resolved. However, a recent trip to the doctor's office gave him even more bad news. Despite all he's been doing to prevent muscle loss in his leg, it's still deteriorating at an unnatural rate. They said they'll check him out in 5 years, and if nothing has improved, he'll have to amputate the leg at the knee. And from what the doctors told him, it's almost certain that he'll need an amputation. The story gets a little cooler from here.

Cont'd

I can't believe there are still threads up. I was here for the beginning. What's new?

damn...

Nice drawing. Couldn't tell you what's new, haven't been here since the beginning.

I tried art today

I love you!

You two certainly are an interesting pair.

not a whole lot.

By my beard.

Oh, hey Shifty! It's good to see you again!
>beginning
Now, let's not overexxaggerate...
>What's new?
What's usually new around here. Decent flow, an art here and there, the typical is inexorably typical.

Hey thanks
Noice! Keep going. Rin would approve
Hey, good to see you again. I had figured nobody had ever saved my doodles

He told me that he's been put on a waiting list for an experimental robotic limb program. In a decade, when prosthetic limbs and bionics have improved, he'll receive a robotic leg that will replace his amputated one if he goes through with the amputation procedure (which he most likely will). It'll be for free, because it's technically an experiment, but I've looked up the program and it's pretty much the leading bionics program in our country. He's in good hands. The doctors told him that by then, advances in bionics will be advanced enough that he'll be fused with the leg, so that artificial nerves will allow him to control the leg with his brain as he normally would, with pretty good speed and accuracy too. They say it will also help minimize the risk of phantom limb pains occurring. Just today, he informed me that he went to a little meeting/social circle full of other people his age that are part of the same experimental program waiting list as him. This part of the story I think is the most interesting and endearing, because he told me a lot about the people he met there. He'll be meeting up with the same people once a month for the next 10 years until the robolimbs are done for them, so he's got quite some time ahead of him to get comfy and close with them.

Nothing much, but I wouldn't know a lot since I've been here for less than a year. I drew some stuff for KSG. I like your shizzle by the way, very nice. I've never seen you before, which is a testament to how new I am.
He's really optimistic and is taking things as they come. He'll go far, I'm sure of it.
If only you knew user. If only.

That's pretty cool, but I doubt anyone could be so cavalier about losing a limb...

I loved your art, I really like your style. I saved all I could.

Yo, sis. You want the file or not?

>If only you knew user. If only.
You make it sound like I don't.

I'm not gay, but $20 is $20.

What's worth $20 to you, babyface?

Fact of the matter is that I've blogposted more about his life than mine. Funny, you're not the only one who's called us an "interesting pair"
See image

Next part of story coming up. tl;dr my friend met plenty of real life katawas and cripple bros at the program, some of them were even qts.

I didn't get a chance to look at that close up. wow. What a pretty Shizune.

Will he fuck them...

Might you be open for requests at all? Another fellow and I here on KSG want an image of Emi beaming down at Hisao from a floor perspective, in the first rooftop scene where Rin warns Emi that they can see up her skirt.

re-re-re-re-remiiiiiixxxx! (just imagine some air horn sound now)

Lookin' nice! Show off.

It's both to show off and to help a bit so i don't feel too bad about it

Thanks user, making my shitty art i drew on the back of my Iaido handbook actually nice looking

Continuing story

He said when he got there, the doctor that greeted him was a double amputee at the ankles. The way he described her, he said you'd never have been able to guess she was an amputee until she rolled up her pant legs and you hear a little motor whirring. Pic related is a similar model to the feet she had. He said she could balance perfectly fine with them too.

First guy he described was missing his left arm and part of his left leg in a gas station explosion. He was making jokes the whole time. My friend was talking to him about his prosthetics and the guy responded with "Here, let me take off my leg to show you...oh wait, it seems like I need a bit of a...hand" as he held up his stump hand slowly with the smuggest grin on his face. The guy was really chill about his lost limbs, and was an all around happy guy. When they got pizza, he sat there staring at his plate going "hmmmm" for about three minutes before everyone realized that he needed help getting the food into his plate, and then afterwards he preceded to "Wahaha" about it. He's got hopes and dreams too. He's in a university program for an architectural engineering degree. He said that his work is quite a "handful" and he's having trouble getting the "leg up" on his classmates.
All in all he sounds like a total bro.

There was also a girl missing her left eye from birth, and lost both of her legs and two fingers on her left hand from a train on car collision. She was looking forwards to attending university in the summer for an English major.

There was also a qt girl who was into chinese cartoons (she said ttgl was her favorite) with bone cancer in her leg who would need an amputation in her future.

I was telling him that this is the biggest chance he'll ever get. He gets to spend 10 years getting all comfy and cozy with the same cripples. It'll be a shame if he doesn't fug any of them.

It's not shitty, you just need to practice! If you want a laugh I'm pretty sure I still have my first doodle

Do any of you fags ever wish you could swap your mental illnesses for physical disabilities.

I'd gladly give up an arm or a leg to not be depressed anymore. Not only would I be happier, but people would actually believe me when I told them something was wrong with me and I need help.

What do you feel bad about?

Well doodling on other people work is not a really nice thing to do when they don't ask for it

Don't be too hard on yourself, man.

I'd give up an arm or a leg anyways, just so I can have a conversation starter and a chance at killer futuristic robolimbs like in chibi-user's story

I'd take a wild guess and say it's easier to treat mental illnesses than missing limbs. Just a wild thought.

Good~!
Anything else you wanna get off your chest?

I give no fucks user

>also
>not bad just need to practice
I actually have always wanted to be somewhat good at art, so I felt I could produce something to go alongside my writing.
Problem being is I dont really know what to practice? Is it just a draq repeatedly and eventually you can just do it without help?

For example, everytime I try shading, it feels wrong, feels like i made a dark scribble rather than im showing lighting.

I also cant really create depth through highlights and shading, sort of how people can draw creases, and lines in clothes? I can never get a feel for that