/pgg/ - Pokemon Go General

SPOOF PATROL edition

About the game
pokemon.com/us/pokemongames/pokemon

>official FAQ
support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>What is it?
Pokemon Go can be described simply as the Geocaching of Pokemon. Grab your smartphone, get some exercise, catch some mons, battle some people - the usual Pokemon gig.

>Is the server down?
ispokemon.online/

>general database
pokemongo.gamepress.gg/

>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/
>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw (embed)
Fresh with updates!

>Information on spoofing
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB (embed)

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vj1nsbsIE7FVPFWE-ZRFNgoszfgfDJ1MiT81d8XbPug/htmlview?sle=true#

>Scanner set up guide
pastebin.com/QX93SCMV (embed)

>Scan request Discord channel: discord.gg/GfREGwz

nth for API request error

>HAHAHHA SERVERS ARE DOWN, TIME TO ADD MORE COUNTRIES

The market will solve user, more players means more demand which means more stability

xth for Team Instinct

AM I BEING DETAINED?

It's odd to me you take pride in being shit. Instinct is literally the hipster team.

>Linking a newer thread

Retard. Use this one until limit then move to the one created after it.

>none of you faggots made a thread for over 300 post over
>now thread wars

FUCK YOU!

AM I BEING DETAINED?!?!

AM I BEING DETAINED?

servers coming back up

>newer by 5 seconds
>worthwhile

Take a sage.

>People linking to the "older" thread
>That OP was too retarded to spell out Pokemon Go General in the fucking title

Nope, this one's superior

Fuck off autists, why make a thread when one already existed?

Fuck the other thread desu senpai

Taking scan requests, first come first served.

Dayton reporting in. Servers are shit.

Made a high quality template to use for fake bans

feel free to use for your own ruse

pls help bros, why doesn't it show in the browser?

>python example.py -u user -p Password -l "user's House, user's City" -st 5

im a retard where do i put in the cords

your insecurities are showing again.

Good god are people this retarded

>three fucking threads

nice job retards

Were you here for the last few threads?
Never underestimate the stupidity of tech illiterate faggots.

I question how people like you even live their lives. I'm completely tech illiterate and this shit is easy.

>unsure about team choice, chose valor
>visit nearby village
>village was always known for being full of retards (70% turks could explain that)
>same village always followed the worst trends in the country ("Krocha" and now hipsters)
>three arenas
>team mystic everyhwere
Finally feeling okay with team choice, thanks real life.

Actually, I'm Instinct too. Got roped into it because this girl I wanna fug is yellow. I hate it. Everyone is a hipster piece of shit.

So has anyone figured out how move sets work? Is it completely randomized or can you actually choose in the sense that someone has each move set tied to a different one? Sick of getting high cp evolves with crappy movesets

Fucking hell.

I ran the scanner through the same IP that I was spoofing the coords on and collecting pokeshops and rare pokemons.

FUCKING DAMN my last days work is gone.

Oh well fuck this game. Those fuckers could have at least told me I'm banned and not just say "can't log in at this time".

I picked mystic cause I figured red was the normie colour. Apparently I was wrong. Knew I should have gone instinct.

That's because you're probably not banned and it's just the servers fucking up
I've been spoofing across continents and scanning on the same IP and I'm still fine

Don't think just IP will fuck you desu. Lots of people share IPs like colleges and I don't think niantic is focused that much on people scanning.

Also, its their own fault for not fixing the fucking 3 steps bug. That's the only reason I'm scanning because its fucking impossible to find anything.

Maybe. I tried to recover pass and they say they are working on improving the system and have disabled it for now.

What is the 3 steps bug?

You getting this?

Maybe I'm banned. I was cheating on a separate account. Anyone know?

You are not banned, the servers are down.
Just keep trying.

AM I BEING DETAINED?

A scan around here would be much appreciated user :)

40.620012,-4.004557

No, I'm, not getting that. It just says that pokemon account can't log in. Google account logs in fine, so my IP must be clear.

Never shows less than 3 paws in the nearby pokemons tab. Which makes searching for exact locations of pokemons really damn hard.

Same. Then I logged out and now I'm getting that message

anyone else having problems logging in?

Yup. Servers have been fucked all day. Lost a whole day walking around. I'd be mad as hell if I didn't have a pokestop reachable from my apartment.

>tech illiterate

If people apply the same insecure logic you do about all the things you can't do on a basic level, then you'd be about as valuable to society as a youtube gossip channel.

whoa dude, did I hit a nerve?
it's okay, not all of us are born with a fully functioning brain

Why are people so damn autistic about teams?

It's just a color for fucks sake

This.

As long as you're not on Team Reddit aka Valor.

He's right, though. I'm a way better bartender than you. I bet you don't even know how to make a proper Mai Tai, you fucking retard! How can you not do such a simple thing?M

Why are people so upset about Reddit?

It's just a website for fucks sake

>car broke down
>1 to 2 hour wait for AAA to come help
>I'm parked at a park that has triple stack pokestops
>SERVERS DOWN

JUST

>not all of us are born with a fully functioning brain

I see that.

>no u
it's worse than I thought
my condolences, user

Why are people so autistic about brains?

It's just an organ for fucks sake

It's a bad website with a cancerous community, and its format stifles creativity and free speech and creates an echo chamber.

Redditors are objectively awful people.

Servers still down?

>Redditors are objectively awful people.

>awful

>objectively

Are you 12? Word "awful" in itself implies subjectivity.

>Why are people so damn autistic about content curation?

>It's just a way to manipulate public opinion, for fucks sake

In all seriousness, I strongly dislike the herd mentality that Reddit encourages. It's the perfect circlejerk. At least here I'm sure someone disagrees with me.

Wow man why you so stung!?

Your dad beat a lot and tell you only fags and nerds play with computers?

I agree with you

The problem is that the upvote/downvote system was poorly thought out and isn't used right.

What it should do, is let's say someone posts a recipe. You are a professional cook. You look at the recipe, it seems like it would produce good results, and someone who's more of a lay,an would be able to use it to good effect, you upvote. If you think the recipe wouldn't work and would not advise a layman to use it, you downvote.

It's not a like/dislike button. Let's say the recipe is for shepherd's pie and you hate shepheRd's pie. You downvote it because while the recipe is great, you just plain don't like shepherd's pie. This is what most redditors do.

As a result, regardless of whatever merit you have to say has, if it isn't popular opinion, there's no point in posting it because it'll get downvoted and dropped off the board almost instantly.

It's bad design.

it's fun

is there any place i can buy pokemons if i'm too autistic to go outside and catch them?

so does the scanner act like the gps spoofing?

Will i get banned scanning new york then san diego?

>He's making me look like an asshole, abort!!

I'm trying to login with pokemon trainer club login:
>Unable to authenticate, please try again later.

Anyone else?

Or is this basically a ban?

>three footprints bug
>not releasing Go plus at the same time as app release
>no battling or trading at release, only gym battles
>servers constantly down
>game can't run in the background, must keep your phone on at all times

Has anyone every JUSTed a release worse than this?

servers are down

The servers are fucked right now.

I don't like the downvote system either but Veeky Forums is more cancerous in general.

>last thread and this thread so far: server are dead.
Gee I womder

in spite of all the bugs and shallowness of gameplay this game has blown up larger than any mobile game except maybe Angry birds

pokemon go is everywhere man

servers arent 'down' just fucked. I can catch/interact with pokemon but cant use pokestops

The main problem is what you said.

I think it'd be interesting to see what would happen if Reddit ran a little experiment:

For each instance of a subreddit's page, there is a 20% of randomly chosen posts that are among the top ones. Their karma is also randomized but amongst the higher values. That way we harness herd mentality into making users read unnoticed content and maybe give it a chance.

It'd be fun as a little experiment. I think of most redditors as people who believe they're quite smart but in reality they would still fall for this shit.

i can't log on

Least here you can't command your 20 peons to destroy a post simply because you disagree with it.
No matter what you type here and no matter how much you and everyone else disagrees with it, you have a voice and your post will remain until 404, visible to everyone.

We'll see how long the normies stick around, though. This shit is pushing a lot of people away. It could have been way bigger than it is.

I was on, got booted, and can't get back on.

Anyone else having trouble signing in?

European servers are up and running normally

>Least here you can't command your 20 peons to destroy a post simply because you disagree with it.
I know, I said I don't like the downvote system. But in terms of shitposting and retarded opinions Veeky Forums is a landfill.

Exactly. This is what makes redditors so insufferable. It's very cliquish and on every board, a few people inevitably rise to the top, and then anyone who disagrees with them gets downvoted into oblivion.

I dated a girl who was a redditor, went to a few meetups with her. They're like that in real life, too.

Haven't been in this general in a week. Back then it was all about spoofing.

What's scanning? Is it an even more gayer form of cheating?

To be fair, half the shitposting here is people from Reddit who don't actually understand the site thinking what they're doing is "board culture".

I'd rather have shitposting then bandwagon opinions, they're easy enough to ignore you don't need a system for that.
Besides, sometimes it's fun to just argue for a bit before moving on.

>meetups
Jesus christ why

How do I walk faster with WASD?

She gave fantastic head.

41.20884125, -73.057532501
please, there's an electrabuzz nearby

No not the gf, the redditor meetups. Or all her friend are redditors or something? I mean they cant seriously meet like a club right?

But it's one of the most popular Internet sites in the world. They must be doing something right.

Plus a lot of content is stolen from there and pasted onto Veeky Forums. Like the Pyro Rainer eevee thing and the experience requirements.

has anyone else had a similar problem with Nox ?
i installed it, set root on, chose location, start pokemon go and it opens a window but it seems stuck on the Niantic logo screen and hasn't loaded for 5 mis already

my PC is quite old but i think it should be able to handle pogo

im running on windows 7 and NOT using avast

38.809782, -77.517461

please skub skub

No, they aren't. I have pokemon trainer account and can't log in. Says to try back later.

We have bandwagons and echo chambers, there's just no way to make the opposing views completely disappear. The way people REEEpost and whine about "invaders" you can bet we'd be downboating comments if Veeky Forums had the functionality. In other words we have moot to thank, not ourselves.

then leave. Its fucking simple. If you like reddit fucking go there if you dont like it here then just fucking leave. Dont cry and shitpost. Talk vidy or fuckoff. Youre just as bad as those memeing shitposters

I don't fucking know, mang. She wanted me to go to meetups with her, I didn't argue. I didn't think about it too much. At least we'd usually go to decent restaurants so I could get something good to eat.

McDonalds is the most popular restaurant in the world. Therefore, it must be the best, right? Dumb people like a lot of shit that isn't good.

can you tell me what's there around 9:00am-1pm eastern time? :}