implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Stuff you need to read:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/FAQ
pastebin.com/UvruiPky

>Videos:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/
Kinda ded lately because of storage issues.

>Next Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_Veeky Forums_Summer_Cup

Upcoming/ongoing events:
>FAKKIN BOOLSHEET:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/DrDtroit_Fakkin_Boolsheet_Series

>Lark's Madness II:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Lark's_Madness_II

>Previously:
Fuck Anime
Not enough RamenRaisen and Soryuu fanfiction

Other urls found in this thread:

goo
youtube.com/watch?v=DqSkixh-AIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

benis

Believe in /f/

/pol/ will win

Ponies exist.

/mlp/ will win

I am on a (You) diet
please do not give me (You)s

/mlpol/ on TTC3 confirmed?

Aryanne is captain

no, please stop

Your 2016 Summer Cup Champions!!!

*sick bassline*

Yfw /pol/ defends its rigging in summer by using /mlp/ as an example

>page 10

Hat Pick: Veeky Forums

>Group G
What the fuck?

>Group G
(puke) (puke) (puke) (puke) (puke) (puke) (puke) (puke) (puke)

>G
rig it so

>G
No thanks.

Guys question about PES. How does difficulty affects the game if Im playing with a friend? I mean whats the difference between professional, legend, etc, on a game with a real person next to me?

I don't think it does, maybe for the keeper.

The goalkeeper has more delay on its animation, the AI for AI players is a little bit more retarded for dribbles, marks and presses, and won't be as likely to pass or shoot (but that won't matter since in player vs player you'll always control the player with the ball). This is what's on the dt_18 file.

PAge 10

>THICCfags

goo DOT gl/forms/YLjgQH0sUGtrfwo53
Logo poll is liv. You will need a google account to vote (I don't get to see who voted, it's only to try to prevent easy ballot stuffing). I'll end the poll on Friday 22nd of July at 23:59 UTC.

fuck off back to /l/

>F2 still hasn't fixed the space between 4 and chan

>not knowing that we're supported by the hacker known as 4 chan

Should really post that roster soon

Do it now man, what if another happening happens before you post?

Don't worry, ISIS next target will be in Rio during the huelympics.

I hope i don't get killed ;-;

im gay

It's too late m8. Between you posting that image of Teru and a bunch of happenings and now, three other happenings have happened.

You'll have to start over.

>Banjo sacked from /vr/
youtube.com/watch?v=DqSkixh-AIM
F

At least Crash and Snake are pretty cool

Shlomo i love you

>he thinks those two are mutually exclusive

>page 9

>page 9

>page 9

This gets my vote

Maybe, we shall see

Anyone else having stress dreams about the cup now?

Go masturbate, it will help you

>page 9

Having trouble sleeping, but no stress dreams. I know I need to let go of the stress and not care so much. It's just divegrass, but I still can't help giving myself over completely to this beast.

>mfw Hanahira has no sex scenes

>page 9

good

>page 9

>page 9

>tfw need to test but cant' stop shitting

Just run a 4-3-3 with counter/short/center/maintain and frontline/middle/aggressive, adjusting the other sliders according to your opponent
Guaranteed to do well

Right.

I have great news for everyone, our new stadium, /new/remberg Field is almost complete in access for use. All credit is given to 3dAnon, and respect to SDA for attempting it previously in Winter. Just a finishing few touch ups and we'll be good to go.

I aint done goy, keep scrolling
1/3

This is by far the most difficult roster I've ever changed. We have never experienced so many /pol/ roster-tier level of happenings this fast and so big in this season, so these changes have been unusually bigger than ever. So my judgement and call on this roster is going to heavily contested as I had really hard time deciding who goes in and who goes out.

I go on /pol/, 24/7/365, computer, mobile, whatever means to get my addiction sated. Since the beginning of being manager I have never requested polls, the reason why is the following:
A) Mods nowadays are getting really butthurt for some reason with /4ccg/ being on places than Veeky Forums, /mlp/, and /sp/ so Im not risking a ban or deleted threads thats made everytime for whatever logic that goes in their head and would rather keep it on a low to avoid further risks (which has happened before).
B) There was never a need to. I've seen several claiming that the team's rosters are correct and on the book and work perfectly without polls as well as others saying that the polls would just fuck everything up since people could vote with whats the newest meme than what sticks in the ground.
C) In following of last reason, even without doing polls and just choosing who goes in and who doesnt, it has been claimed to look solid. I have also made deals before where I did sack a famous player such as Stormfront for Trump, and then have him return next season. I will most likely do that too with several players that are getting sacked, so do not worry if they are gone.
D) Much like SeeSaw, >I don't believe in polls, I don't believe in democracy, and neither does /pol/- to do it otherwise would be breaking the very board culture I've signed up in this shitshow. Ok I'm done memeing now.

TL;DR i am making up retarded stupidass paragraph-long excuses, here's the roster next post

2/3

Not when you draw every other team doing the exact same thing.

YOU'RE FIRED:
Rapefugees Welcomed - CB
Jet Fuel - CB
Winter-Chan - CB
¡Jeb! - CB
Ted Cruz - Midfield
Current Year - Midfield

YOU'RE HIRED:
Nigel Farage - Midfield
Omar "Kryptonite for the Sodomite" Mateen - Midfield (By Lear's permission, he has allowed me to change his nickname every match)
Not An Argument - GK
Mike Pence - CB
~Awoovement - CB
Carl the Cuck - CB

>Wow its fucking nothing

Other changes:
Assad is now a CB in place of Winter-Chan as Stefan Molyneux is now on the team as a GK
We Wuz Kangz has returned as Dindu Nuffin after realizing that pretending to be Egyptian isnt a good excuse for shooting dead cops

Kit changes:
The Goalies will now have the SA Sturmabteilung in order to Nazify everyfuckingthing.
Again most of these roster changes aren't affecting medals and it doesnt appear to look alot, but it was really hard narrowing it down when I already have a limited space of CBs and MFs with a ton of other relevant /pol/ players
If we experience more Happening at this scale for the next season, I may have to do a poll because this shit is way too much for me to judge.
Not much new songs as of right now, we're sticking with Hell March or our anthem as the victory song as no one really suggested anything to me really.
I understand that there have been alot of suggestions as seen whats happened, and am most likely going to disappoint many. The best I can do for those not in is make adboards in the stadium related to them, but that all is I can do. So I am sorry if what you wanted is not there, I try and make everything that sticks and stays relevant while judging what is just a forgettable fad or a lifelong treasure.

This took way too long type.

God speed Rabbi
i love you

nice

There is absolutely nothing wrong with THICC

>the only elements i need
>a heavy metal, a highly reactive and poisonous gas, and iron
fuck, mei is retarded

>western
Also thicc needs the right proportions. I really hope you plebs who haven't learned of The Ultimate Truth would just stop trying to justify lewd stuff, you don't have it in you.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Gr8 pitch m8 r8 88/88

>no Sam Hyde

>horsefuckers

spicy

>Praise Kek isn't the captain of the team

You will be punished for this insolence

>~Awoovement
Or I'm confusing memes or Momiji is now the second most used player in 4CC, having three different iterations across three teams.

Kek is the team's sponsor

awoo is just a slut

Second most behind Madoka or is there someone else?

>The Goalies will now have the SA Sturmabteilung in order to Nazify everyfuckingthing
I was with you up until this shit Shlomo
how can you betray us like this?
how can you live with yourself?

Madoka indeed.

Momiji is outright irrelevant, just like Kagerou (who literally fights while going awoo~)

Well if I recall, the SA kits arent being done yet, Im not even sure if its being right now.

If it really disappoints you, then it may as well disappoint the rest of the board considering how they were loved.

I just thought it would best to make everything fucking Nazis, I should probably ask /pol/ next time about this decision before changing kits on the fly

>We Wuz Kangs renamed
Even though the Dallas shooter was linked to literal We Wuz Kangs movements on his Facebook? Dang

There's been a shitload of habbenings so I thought to keep everything general considering every cop killer was a Dindu

I think I'm developing insomnia help

Yeah good point

>We Wuz Kangs and Egyptians
I thought Egyptians were closer to sand niggers than actual regular cop killing niggers.

>I just thought it would best to make everything fucking Nazis
You have good intentions Shlomo, im sorry i yelled.

Its alright goy, besides I should ask /pol/ regardless as it would be up to them considering how well-received the GK kits are and not something simple like a player

So Trump is still Gold or...?

definitely, pondering about him recently in being still a medal in the team should he get elected

I'd want Sam Hyde as well. Never gets old seeing fuckers fall for it, as well as being in the tweets in every happening recently.

>10

Oh boy it's back... That feeling of Autism Overloads

Don't worry man. I believe in you

>no FPBP

It doesnt.

>Yukari, the aryan goddess in charge of Gensokyo's border
>Reimu, who regularly goes on ethnic cleansings of youkais
>Many other Touhous that I can't think of right now because I'm a secundary
>/pol/ chooses the irrelevant wolf miniboss as their mascot

Why are they so retarded?

>Reimu
>actually doing her job

Fuck off secondaries

/pol/ should have picked the bullshit moon touhous since they hate inmigration

OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY

Anyone got the link to Ved's video where it's promoting the 2014 autumn cup with "Third Place Trophy" but isn't the intro or the dubstep one?