/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77113/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77045/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=758332
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for requiem.

I loved the song that plays in that area

The whole thing was so serene and comfy

TES VI fucking never.

Too bad Snake chose...poorly.

2019 TES VI: Valenwood

If cumtears beat Molag Bal, then if I can beat Jyggalag AND Molag Bal, does that make me stronger than cumtears?

Until you activate the fucking baby. Was I not supposed to do that. Jesus fuck.

Well, I guess it's time to return to Skyrim.

Did you make sure to get the Fierce Deity's Mask user?

Nothing to brag about desu

>leaving without doing the true ending
shameful display

I actually don't remember anything about a baby

One day I'll replay it just to get the bad ending

>2016
>still no scar armor in Skyrim

that goron dungeon was a bitch yo

>crying baby
wait what.

We missed the baby CT

Are you going to keep posting that until someone does the texturing for you?

We need more tallfu.

How did you both miss this ?

Currently at the Eye of Madness with Cries, still got a way to go before I get spooked.

Is everyone just playing vigilant again?

No, only Snek and Mistel.

wat

Oooh, THAT was the baby? Shit man I didn't see that at all. Didn't hear any sort of crying as well.
Is that a bad ending or something?

gonna need a source for that

I'm playing it too, user

I don't pay a lot of attention. I also missed all the Sheogoraths hidden in several places

>bad ending
Yes. Very bad. Actual spoiler.

>Sheogoraths
What?

What is the "good" choice? Or should I wait until I get the mod to ask?

What textures does she use?

What am I looking at? Some kind of sea sponge?

Mousegrill race when I want to do a Redwall run

>Actual spoiler
Thanks for that. I wish more people would do this.

>What?
That's what I said when Eiries told me about it

Apparently if you look around in certain places there's a hidden Sheo looking at you. There's one in pic related but I missed it completely.

All in all that was a great quest mod, thanks Mistel for reminding me I had it installed.

Sadly I don't think Snakestone will ever fully recover from what he saw, and did.

SG.

user why do you always ask him for his textures? Are you autistic?

> what he saw, and did.
That's why Erin doesn't look very happy most of the time.

>Mouseguard

O shit m8 I was thinking of getting the fall volume, is it as good as it looks?

I ain't seein' no Sheo in that picture.

Also, am I missing something in the Sard Charnel? I've cleared out every enemy I can find, but I haven't hit a boss or anything, and I can't see a way to progress.

You'll know when you get there. Just make sure you search the landscape properly

I don't know why you're a slug from Jhunarl's library, but basically you move along this dark forest until you come across Lamae post-rape. Very bloody post-rape. She's shivering on the floor crying, and then I think you start crying (you're the Bard/Molag) and the scene ends. It's Engrish, but I think our Bard/Bal regrets it and you're doomed to be "dominated" and you get the "domination" ending, or a power added to your inventory under that name. The statue in the marble hallway before the portal back to Skyrim changes to reflect this, but I can't remember much else.

That is fucking mental. I'm retarded, where is he there? I can only see the elf guy

Prepare for Revenant, lad.

>Sadly I don't think Snakestone will ever fully recover from what he saw, and did

such are the trials put forth by godhead

See, none of any of this is making me want to play that.

>I ain't seein' no Sheo in that picture.
Well yeah because I didn't know he was there so I didn't put the camera in a place where you can see him :^)

>Also, am I missing something in the Sard Charnel?
Is that the one with the bone wheels and the elevators? I think there wasn't any big boss fight there. But I'm probably forgetting something

I guess I'm really the only person that noticed him fucking everywhere

No.

>elevators
It's got bone wheels, but I only see 4-story pits with bones at the bottom.

>Yes. Very bad. Actual spoiler.
Oh SHIT.

>Sheogoraths
>What?
I noticed one in Prison Tower. Was pretty cool. Didn't really see him anywhere else.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77113/?
this was great

8/10, we need custom voices for everything

I bet you just found him accidentally because you take 400 screenshots from 400 different angles and places in every area

>it's a "Vigilant turns a warrior character jaded" episode

maybe

Wait a minute. I found him in a cell regarding one of the Dark Mary flashbacks. I kinda assumed he was a bug, kek Neat, I'll be on the look out this time.

That is cool as fuck.

This one was really obvious though since you have to turn around to talk to Bal.

Far from jaded, just regret he has to live with.

iirc you activate a switch or something and a massive pillar comes from the ground and takes you to an upper floor

>regret

something you want to get off your chest, then?

before this thread gets too big can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on in it

We're talking about Vigilant, user. It's a quest mod.

People are discussing games of the Elder Scrolls series, primarily its fifth iteration Skyrim

We're talking about a mod called Vigilant, which you should know about unless this is your first day on /tesg/ because /tesg/ hasn't shut up about it since user started posting pics of it about a year ago

>That Wezaleff
japan pls

nothing cuz waifus b working

damn son

People are playing a gigantic dark fantasy quest mod called Vigilant and talking about it.

Not my cuppa. I'd have to make a character specifically for it.

oh okay cool
it's been a while since I've played and I know there's been at least one big mod that came out recently
thanks for the prompt reply

>be me
>haven't touched Skyrim since 2013
>Go back a few days ago
>holy shit some good mods have been released
>Requiem huh? Yeah I like roleplay? I'll add that.
>HOLY SHIT I FOUND A DARK SOULS COMBAT MOD
>SHIT LOOKS AMAZING NOW I DINT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS GAMES SHITTY COMBAT
>install both
>the first two enemies I encounter kill me
>the fucking bandits at Bleak Falls Barrow apparently happier fly recruited One-Punch Man
>One Punch man has apparently transferred his superpower into his war hammer
>on top of this I need to figure out how EMBs work so my game won't look like shit

But that's not the worst part

>Look at hours played on Steam to reminisce on the days already put into this game
>hours played: 666
>mfw

How would I go about changing the color of a spell effect?

Do it. I mean, it's only the best damn quest mod ever made for Skyrim.

Wat

God why is Nexus so bad at naming characters? I mean I know I've made some non-canon, ridiculous names, but they were at least catchy, cute, or some kinda hidden meaning.

"Solar" is literally a name that is a non-name. It's like naming my character "RPM", or "Ohms"

Vigilant is about a year old. You're probably thinking of Enderal which most of us haven't played yet because the English version isn't out.

On the bright side, Snakestone did make a new friend and brought him back to Skyrim with him.

N-no Deo-senpaii, im good.

Nice

I bet Yarti will be very happy about that

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Requiem

How are your adventures going?

>start game waking up in the middle of solsteim
>get raped and robbed my reavers as a I'm trying to get to raven rock
>Arrive at raven rock with no gold and only miners clothes.
>Cant afford the fare for a ship to skyrim
>Too weak to go out and find loot and treasure
>End up having to whore myself out to drunken men in the retching netch just to earn enough gold to pay the ship captain

>he didn't take Bourlor with him.
>or any of the Knights of the Nine

It's good.

>he can't even speak japanese
lol

Hey Eiries, is it normal for Xidix's unarmed attack animations to not be totally in-sync with the hitboxes?

tfw accidentally killed Berich

Hey man, once you go through Vigilant, your character has been through some major shit.

Yeah at first I thought I had to talk to him. Tried everything I could to get to him.

Also ETA on MHGen?

is that world of rudra?

Who do you think he was showing it too?

I can't keep them as pets though.

That's the only reason I haven't completely ignored it. I dark fantasied too hard back in my salad days, turned my stomach sour for the stuff. It would get in the way of me actually enjoying the rest of the mod. The Dude does not Abide.

It looks great, though. Watched a bit of it when Triss was running through and streaming the other week.

>somber music starts playing
This should be neat.

WHOAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sloot

If you mean how you swing and it seems to hit a moment after, that's normal. Probably why they were never implemented in the first place. Remember, those jabs are vanilla assets, the same shit that was in that mod that was just on the hot files nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77045/

you doofus

that guy loves his waifu

You can't see it, but you're not actually punching the enemy. Her penis is long, and faster than the speed of light, and when you punch with Xidicks, you're actually whipping enemies at a whopping 4 million lbs per square inch.

Hey Eiries how do I bump up AA for grass mods? They look jagged like if AA isn't working ;_;

>that guy loves his waifu
I kicked his ass and we're cool now.

I answered you last thread.

He told you in the last thread.

Yup

My GPU is in the GT series. Will 2k textures murder me?

Okay

Fucking Panorama

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=758332