Neptunia General #959 /nepgen/

Previous Thread: Megadimension Neptunia VII has been released for Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/460120/

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/H3QgdV9f

Old Men Online: Cyber Dimension Noire in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.

Damn, for a chuuni, NitroPlus has a really fine ass. It could use some red, though.

No one ever translated those Cyberdimension scans with info? Not even a couple of sentences?

Vert is best goddess.
Million > Nitro+ > God Eater.

What did she mean by this?

Vert looks like some sort of self insert here. As in, we can't see her face, we can't even see most of her body.

Vert is a goddamn rapist. Call the cops.

Nitroplus clearly asked for it.

posting lewd

What do you mean, user?

Girls can't be rapists.

Just to say I won't be doing a recap of /nepgen/'s 958th thread because nothing interesting happened.

At least Arthur asks for permission, unlike Vert who does what she wants.

I sense a bit of Rance in her.

I'm weak to girls that basically tell me to fall in love with them.

Unless she means it literally.

Oh, so THAT's what CPU chips are.
I though they were super disc ideas or something, they just give some HP.

Who was pretending to be Noire on the date with Uni?
I've finished the game twice and still don't get it.

>Implying the return of I doesn't worth 10 pages of plaudits

They also have cards in them.

I thought the same thing too.

Kurome

Yeah, but all the cards are Plutia. I have already 10 of her.

But I thought Kurome couldn't materialize on the Hyper Dimension

She wasn't materialized.

Just fix it
Also the 1.00 in the re-imported object names is a reflection setting, if you change it to like 0.15 they won't look rubbery anymore.

She can, she is just very limited in what she can do.

She was interacting directly with Uni though

I see, thanks.

Define "very limited", because so far...
>constantly bullies S-Sha
>turned Warechu into NightmareChu
>probably did something to Affimojas to turn him away from busty blondes girls, breaking Steamax's heart in the process

They are random. Start savescumming.

I thought destroying parts in VII was a meant to simplify the fights.

Turns out it's actually a challenge.
>Vert's arc
>on the merry way to a dungeon, meet giant robot
>focus on his claws
>LITERALLY only attack his claws
>he still dies before I can destroy any of them

we dont even like you

I think she can exist as an hologram just fine, the problem is materializing. As for Noire, maybe she was Just Kurome's power, but not Kurome herself. That is, just a doll without Kurome's soul.

>did something to Affimojas to turn him away from busty blondes girls
Wasn't that Affimojas himself, to protect Steamax?

>Vert is a goddamn rapist.
That's like saying water is wet, user.

Formation attacks seem to be the only way to guarantee breaking them.

I think the parts have a separate defense value from the enemy. Add to that the way defense scales and depending on your damage output the parts often end up taking far less damage than the enemy.

Won't formation attacks kill the enemy quicker? I dunno, I tried using only normal attacks. No skills, no EX attacks, and I still failed fto break anything.

Yes

I have a rare new image of uni and gear kissing

>Noire on the date with Uni
I know it was not the real Noire, but damn, Lastation incest is amazing.

Try it, worked for me.

Bonus points for hitting all the parts at the same time and from any angle.

>Faceless Old Neps.

I tried that with Uber Warechu. He died before I could break any part.
With the giant robot, I tried to focus on one part in particular, he still died before the end. And yet I can count on one hand how many time I attacked him from the front or the back without damaging the part, so...

Uni outright calls it disgusting though.

Kurome's delusional replica of Noire. Kurome herself can't materialize, but she can make minions. Think Arfoire.

Only because it's so unusual to get affection from Noire.

Nepgear herself says that Uni lives in Noire's shadow.

Poor Uni, so underappreciated. Why are all candidates so bad with their sisters?
>inb4 "nepgear's pretty good"
She isn't when mk2 starts, she only get better because she met people that weren't Neptune or Histoire.

She probably just jacked one of K-Sha's Realdolls for a bit.

But if Noire asked her to do something incestuous, she would do it anyway. Fake Noire was convincing Uni bit by bit, she was even going to feed Noire her crepé.

>You don't fight all the nowas
>Never gets mentioned again

Or one of Anonydeath's.

God, I had forgotten about those. What is it about Noire that attracts stalkers creepy enough to make and keep hordes of Noire dolls to fondle?

Why does that reobot have a penis?

Dunno, but I wish he did Blanc replica. I would make fun pictures that I would post on N-Chan.

Anonydeath already mentioned why.

USELESS DENGEKIKO

USELEEEEESS
You need MOTIVATION. You are WEAK. And kind of a bitch too.

She did pull out the "I'm a shitty sister that never spent any time with you, Uni." card, that's incredibly effective against Uni.

>useless
>useless
Big Nep detected

>IFI will never sell Neplica dolls for anons to purchase, love and molest.
It's like they don't even want to become instantly rich.

>Give pudding back
>Take away one of her swords

Is she?

She can innately mess with the shas due to the circumstances of the G arc. This includes stuff like projecting her power through them if she wants.

Played like a fifty cent kazoo.

noice sextuplets

Yes, for short periods of time.

The technology to make them affordable doesn't exist yet. Plus we're talking about CH here. They would find a way to fuck it up.

They both could use a spanking. Dengekiko because she's USELESS, and Big Nep because I don't know what she's doing right now (beside groping Vert's boobs), but she's too sexy to go unspanked.

>giving pudding back
>taking away one of her swords

She was the second best, and only because C-Sha is way too amazing.

You're misunderstanding the name. It's not twin Zappers, its a Zapper meant for twins.

Did we really need another RED?

WHICH PART OF Veeky Forums ARE YOU LADS FROM

No, but that's okay, since she's never showing up again.

/gsg/ bored out of my mind from a Naples game, Im going to torrent this because of you.

It's happy fun time!

Is it that hard to scroll up?

Greetings from /gsg/ and Willy von Prussia, emperor of the German peoples, We respect our weaboo kin.

Nepnoway an emperor would go on Veeky Forums.

>torrenting it
Well, it's a start, I guess. Welcome to the Neptunia club.

greetings

I always torrent games before buying them. After buying CK2, theres no way Im not going to. If its good I buy.

>wake up in the morning
>see this woman in your house, she clearly got to the wrong house
What do you do?

Puch her in the gut, hold her down and begin honking at her.

She came in my house?
I come in her ass.

That's basic logic.

Give her the eggs.

>You have to eat all these eggplants.

The police come in to see her crying and you honking like a seal on top of her. They were never the same.

WIll someone take a look at those digits

Sometimes, I wonder if Neptune is just way too carefree for her own security, or if she just read the script beforehand.

>manage to befriend the Golden Turd who took over her place
>does NOT ask any question about what the fuck the Golden Third are, why her eyes shine, why she wear disgusting spats and not panties

At any rate, now that I've played VII, I see that this picture was wrong. Neptune clearly like Uzume, but not as much as I though.
I'll have to redo it later and replace Np Jr by Uni or something.

Do you have Dogoos? Those would make it the most accurate.

What console does Big Nep represent?

>why she wear disgusting spats and not panties
Wow, look at this fag.

Same one as Neptune

Yeah, but like Arfoire in that pic, not in XPS.
And for posing a pile of dogoos, Gmod would be better.

Mmmm. Time for SCIENCE.

Panties are perfect. Spats are a little too boyish.

She's a maker.

Just swap Neptune and Nepgear and it'll be 100% accurate to the actual game.

He's right though. Spats are a menace to ass-lovers everywhere. Only the tight yet soft grip of well-fitted panties riding up can do justice to a perfectly rounded keister.

She's genre savvy.

I'm really eager to see Histoire's face when she faces the awful truth of the Neps multiplying.

congrats from /tf2g/

>Hard workers: Uzume and Nepgear

>Not hard workers: Neptune, Big Nep, and Plutia

It's a good thing they're spread across multiple dimensions. That many in one place will ensure a net negative amount of work gets done.

Spats are disgusting. Girls are supposed to be self-aware, covering her butts to make sure their panties aren't seen.
A girl with spats lacks such modesty, and thus most of her charm. It is when girls are embarassed that they're cute.

Not to mention that white panties covering a red, freshly spanked ass are divine.

Uzume and Nepgear would motivate the others to work.
After all, Nepgear was able to get Neptune to work alone at the beginning of V/RB3.

>Not hard workers: Neptune, Big Nep, and Plutia
Did you even play Victory? Plutie may be sleepy but she's much more of a hard worker than Nepgear, plus she's amazing at paperwork, did you even see her smiley face system?

>People not liking me
>Ever
user you can't make friends being this tsun!

But should you personally insist, I will surely take my love back and leave for good. I've done my work…maybe? What say you?

inb4 some crestfallen soul removed my kiss-me-goodbye post to fool himself pretending I wasn't gone…So maybe screencap this one?
It's nonetheless enlightening to see the quality of these threads better. I know, you can cease the applause!
That'll be it.