>Patch notes
wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_1

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVQ1Geu3mqk
youtu.be/k0cBcG3gnGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ded

First for abomination merkin

POOPOO PEEPEE 9 DAYS TILL BEASTMEN DLC

CUTE

8 DAYS

Has anyone figured out how to ensure characters get certain traits? For example in my vamp campaign kimmler randomly got a bonus to hound and bat attack. During my empire campaign one of my lords got a -1 public order for unjustly slaughtering orcs that were raping my people (fucking liberals am i right?)

>1212 campaign never

>abomination-chan will never stroke you tenderly with her claw while you feel her tender pustules

>9 DAYS TILL BEAST MEN DLC
>STILL NO SIGN OF RAPE AND SHIT OPTIONS ANYWHERE

CONFIRMED SHIT TIER DLC ALONG WITH VIKING FOREFATHERS

Genevieve Dieudonné legendary hero when?

Never fucking ever thank Sigmar.

>try to launch Medieval 2 Kingdoms
>get this error message
o-ok

You need the error removal dlc, it's only 2.99

t. Constant Drachenfels
t. Tio Bland
t. Oswald von Konigswald

It'll be released the day after Bannerlord, which we all know releases the month after HL3.

>During my empire campaign one of my lords got a -1 public order for unjustly slaughtering orcs that were raping my people (fucking liberals am i right?)
Well, the Empire is essentially Germany, so I'm not surprised.
>GREENSKINS WELCOME!

Quick question lads.

Will the Eye for an Eye campaign

Most definitely

Yes.

No it won't.

yeah

have only one playable faction?probably

Maybe

I dont know.

Ask Krell!

tomorrow

Are there any dragons in the game that breath fire to kill?

I just want to play as a huge ass dragon and destroy shit. They could be agents that wreak havoc on enemy soil diminishing public order and if you assing it to an army they become flying siege weapons or some shit. To balance them in battle they would start as small dragons (drakes?) and get bigger with levels.

When are the modding tools coming out?

Strength and honour.

Nope, no hot elf bitches

>reading the Nagash books
>Nagash manages to defeat three dark elf mages after barely five years of training

Why are Dark Elves so shit?

No bullying pls, they had a hard life.

Holy fuck this appeared in my recommended videos.

THE MEME IS REAL.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVQ1Geu3mqk

cannot predict now

>tfw

poor zombies

What is this from?

wakfu

>make mod so that heinrich can fly around
>cant upload it because the thing says its for a older version of the game, even though it works with the current game build

WHY? how do i fix this?

How many Bohemians have you killed today /twg/?

I'm up to one million

This looks like some radious tier fuckery

STEP ASIDE NERDS!

LEAVE

NAPOOPAN

TO ME

Ask again later

This is the most replied post in /twg/ for at least two weeks.

And it was a fucking meme.

Step up your game /twg/, you can do better.

Empire = Germany
Vampires = Romania

Are Beastmen Bohemians?

Beastmen are migrants

Why do dwarves call most humans manlings, when they used to just call them mankind?

I think you mean 'Peaceful Refugees'

Because Dwarves liked the early tribes of man, when the Empire was young/forming, more than they do the current lot.

Back then we were basically barabarians, and our laws were based on honour and oaths, much like theirs. Now the Empire is a lot more conniving and political as a whole, and doesn't have the same respect for the oaths that it used to.

There's exceptions to this, but generally, the dwarves think mankind isn't as good as it used to be. Of course, dwarves apply 'not as good as it used to be' to basically everything.

youtu.be/k0cBcG3gnGc

Three settings you can change that could double your FPS in TW:W

> Tomb Kings still not announced

You better have something special prepared for it

So in Total Warhammer does /twg/ make one province their recruitment center, specialize provinces for recruitment? Do you build a barracks in every province or only certain places?

>lowering the graphics quality improves performance

No fucking way

Who do I play next?
>Warriors of Chaos
>Dwarves
>Orcs

Warriors of dwarf Orcs

Hey guys, did you know that lowering the graphics makes it better? I'll let you in on a top secret, turning shadows off completely will increase your frames at no visual cost... except shadows.

load me up with your memetastic karl franz pictures boys

>These settings will cause no noticeable difference in graphics
>Besides the fact that you no longer have shadows

>sacrificing half your FPS for the lowest setting of shadows

He might have a fucking point if he's trying to point out the game isn't optimized

>tfw last update 2 months ago

>its a level 5 Goblin big boss kills your lords repeatedly with out failing once.

them books good or are they the grimdark pulpy trash i expect them to be?

Failing isn't part of his plan

Its a lot of fun to hire a new Lord every turn despite having an agent in that army which is 10 levels higher.

God fucking damn Arch is insufferable

Like I know he can make valid points but god fucking damn is everything else he says fucked.

>The people commenting on his video

Kill me

Age of Sigmar mod when?

And I mean going back in time, not Age of Skubmar. I want to unite the Empire with barbarian tribesmen.

He's number 1 on my shitlist. above radious.

Uninspired and repetitive as mods nowadays are, many a disillusioned fan don’t hesitate to call out the medium as fallen. Along comes Radious mod, the latest entry to modding self-critique and introspection.

On the surface Radious mod seems like your ordinary mod which is seemingly unremarkable but whose charm is so irresistible yet so subtle, that the people who've played it cannot but fall for it, much to the frustration of some self proclaimed "understanders of strategy" who cannot see any logic to these affections. Os et labra tibi lingit, Manneia, catellus: non miror, merdas si libet esse cani.

Unlike our hack-ridden mod industry, Radious Mod uses metaphors in an excruciatingly subtle way. Sharp-eyed spectators should be able to spot the humanistic properties Radious mod displays. Radious mod is a self-aware and self-referencing work. It points out the flaws and implausibilities which often plague its genre, yet offers no alternative. Though criticized for conforming to its genre without innovation, composing the rest of the mod with uninspiring features essential in achieving what Radious mod wishes to do. While it does highlight the unrealism which plagues the modding community, it also serves to illustrate the irrationality of passion and infatuation, which which is shown by the hatred often spewed at this masterpiece. Poor Radious is left with naught, but to hunger evermore.

The team is aware of the flaws and tropes in their work, but artistic integrity has to be weighed against the harsh market. Even so, no artist wishes to make hollow trash as much as “understanders of strategy” so often may think. Behind these stories are genuine emotions, far more so than half-assed criticisms by blind followers of objectivism.

I don’t think this mod justifies an arbitrary rating of stars; it’s much better than that. It deserves a place among the highest modern philosophical works of our world. "Nietzsche, thy name is Radious."

Is he the average for the warhammer fanbase?

Unfortunately yes

t. Warhammer fantasy and 40k fan

Do you have any more pictures like that one?

Apart from your usual Total War shenanigans, is vanilla Empire worth playing? I love the period and the naval battles seem really cool

listen here you autistic noobkid

Wouldn't be too hard to mod:
Marauder with the the horns taken off their helmets for troops:
add a bow unit
Marauder chieftain with Ghal Maraz.
Boar chariot with marauders and marauder horses.
Elite unit with Dwarf weapons/shields.

its already leaked you cuck

>mfw I read this whole thing

They pretty much always called them manlings. It varies from dwarf to dwarf what they call humans.

They always called them manlings. Or some did. It varies on how much respect the dwarf has for humans.

What's the original pasta about?

It varies from dwarf to dwarf, but some have always called humans manling. It's a somewhat condescending term.

They've always called them manlings.

Some call them humans, but that's because they know that humans see manling as an offensive word. It's not really though, for the most part.

If you mean the End Times books, they start off well, imo. But they keep making new plot threads every book and never actually resolve anything and then the whole thing ends with "Lol jk, chaos wins. Half the new models and rules you just spent money on are no longer usable".

Who is Arch and why do we hate him?

call Thorgrim a dwarfling and see how many pages on the book you will get, then you can come back and say manling is not a offensive word

> x race not announced
> They totally haven't confirmed they're going to add every single race

he seems to suck at mordheim

Might be fun as a mod for one of the paradox games.

>> 149005243

Could work as a mod for one of the Paradox games.

First time I watched one of his videos I thought he was alright. But the more you watch, it just gets worse and worse.

Okay so I think i'll FINALLY play an Empire campaign. I've been avoiding it because frankly, human factions are boring as fuck.

What should my early game lines be made of? I like to roll with at LEAST six units of cavalry in TW games, so I need a solid core to hold the line long enough to crush their cavalry, and then to crash into the enemy backlines.

Pistoliers, Outriders, and Empire Knights worth the investment?

Gunners or Crossbows?

What artillery is good?

Mordheim is pretty hard desu.

>tfw thousand eyes on a heavy armor specd champion

Alaric the Mad used the term, and he had a fierce respect for humans. Gotrek used the term, even for his rememberer, right up until he took up Grimnir's mantle.

The term is somewhat condescending, but it's not innately offensive. Dwarves see man as a young race, with great potential but lacking wisdom from experience. That's where the -ling part comes from. As a race, we're young.

Undead warbands when?

>Pistoliers
Fucking garbage in every way, never build them.
>Outriders
Alright as proper AP skirmisher cav.
>Empire Knights
Nothing amazing, quickly outclassed by Reiksguard and Demigryph Knights.
>Gunners or Crossbows
Depends on the army you're going against. Crossbows require less positioning micro and shred unarmored units. Gunners require much better positioning but will do good in shredding armored units, which you'll quickly find yourself facing more and more of.
>What artillery is good?
Damn near all of them are good. Even the Luminark is good now. Just build them in Nuln so you can get that bonus XP and they'll kill plenty of shit.

>Empire Knights worth the investment?

No, they're inferior to Reiksguard in literally every way.

Spears w/shields vs other humans, greenskins, and dwarfs. Can be handy against pesky norsica raiders with throwing axes too. IF your army has missile units use spears and shields, halberds will get chewed to pieces.

Against VC and Chaos use halberds to hold the line for dat AP.

Obviously take at least 4 units of greatswords.

Empire is the most fun campaign IMO you're right in the middle of their shit and get to fight everyone. When playing other factions you can finish a campaign without ever fighting some enemies. (ex: just finished dwarfs and never fought chaos once)

Are there any plans for new warbands or is the a classic "give the warhammer ip to a half bankrupt company"

>Pistoliers

Ltierally fucking useless. Not even the worst unit for their cost, possibly the worst unit in the game,

>Outriders

Decent enough, but only against elite units.

>Empire Knights

Oddly fragile units considering their armour. They're outclassed by Reiksguard, and massively outclassed by Demigryphs

>Crossbows

Better for the most part.

>artillery

It's all good. But frankly, I find Mortars to be the best. They require almost no micro, and high-exp mortars are fucking smart bombs in terms of accuracy. If you're fighting dwarves though, you'll probably want Cannons.

Because Dwarves are cantankerous bastards.

They aren't being overly insulting. They're just a bitter old race.

>Gunners of Crossbows

honestly after playing dwarfs the crossbows seemed underwhelming (quarrelers are fucking ridiculous) and after some tech upgrades your handgunners turn unto assault rifle platoons. You focus two units of handgunners on one unit of chosen, black orks, graveguard etc and you will obliterate it before it reaches you. They require more micro but I think they are better.