/ssbg/ - Super Smash Bros. General

>News
- Update 1.1.6 now available for download!

- 1.1.6 Balance Patch Notes:smashboards.com/threads/436806/

- 1.1.5 Balance Patch Notes:smashboards.com/threads/433162/

>Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/TD8zsDJ1

/ssbg/ has an OFFICIAL discord now made by Chronos:
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/z2n9n
youtube.com/watch?v=eIrVGp3Uck0
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1pRZ08zJLE&index=269&list=UUknVpWR6m2Ijzkqo-aPXs_g
youtube.com/watch?v=Zh0Oja4yH90&feature=em-upload_owner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for ESAM is a scumbag

TL is a rapist

Daily reminder that Hyuga did nothing wrong

Lucina fucking SUCKS

>hyuga got a nice quickie
>only banned for a year

1 win for Hyuga

Finally, discord link in OP
I kept forgetting to add it
prepare for Chazo to make another thread and samefag the shit out of it

Link for Moxy's discord? Please?

No Moxy/moxy petcuck, noone wants your SHITCORD

What the fuck is a global smash 4 leadership group and why should anyone give a shit about what they say?

Sleep tight, pizza discord.gg/z2n9n

not ssbg related, fuck off

but they dont talk about ssbg in moxys shitcord eggs dee

So, this confirms there was no proof correct?

youtube.com/watch?v=eIrVGp3Uck0

>quicky
he didn't actually rape her

there reaches a certain point where when you lose, you lose for the character. people will see your failure and doubt not only your skill but also the very reasoning behind choosing to play that character. it's sad really, and it's not a thing i like to talk about. because the more I think about it, the more it affects me.

Post smash music

hadn't seen that in a while

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1pRZ08zJLE&index=269&list=UUknVpWR6m2Ijzkqo-aPXs_g

what the fuck happened to Trial by Jury? this is a fucking dictatorship what is this China? wait they dont give a shit about their women.

3DS anyone?

why cant you fags just merge with fgg?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zh0Oja4yH90&feature=em-upload_owner

remember to like comment and subscribe

Faggotry overload

Who the fuck is omni why is he a respected member of the smash community? What the fuck does he do?

just make vlogs and other meme videos, he's respected but he doesn't particularly contribute much to the smash scene other than some sometimes relevant content. He doesn't even attend tourneys as far as I know minus some exceptions

Yeah kind of just says his own thoughts of the community and bad memes.

>haven't watched you play in forever
>still up to the same old tricks
Have you dropped a game to an FG Mac or Roy yet?

i don't play fg much anymore, and when i do i try to use it for zard practice

i never get mac in fg for some reason tho, but sometimes people switch to him for memes

3ds anyone?

i'll play a few if you're still lookin

who 1v1 here?
wii u

Anyone doing 3ds dubs for the day?

I'll host

Not with you, no.

Sorry, you're constant whining and johning wouldn't be fun for me.

why are you like this? What terrible event happened to you that you decided to take this path?

fuck off chazo

One thing i learned about hyugas incident is that ESAM is a fucking attention whore holy shit.

don't you remember when dabuz and anti were attacking vinnie

esam was attentioning whoring then too

having a dad LMAO

Good games Jacob

ggggs

>Get out of FG hell finally
>Play for two days
>Get sent back in
FUCKING WHY
This game is just unplayable for me at this point.

Maybe look at it as a challenge? If their not laggers their usually pretty good. Maybe it's a nice way to level up.

I dunno man. The skill level between players in there usually has some serious gaps. Its also loaded with spammers and people using cheap tactics.

But I guess it would be a good place to practice. I'll just have to put up with being slaughtered for a while.

Just go to locals

>Its also loaded with spammers and people using cheap tactics.

holy shit real talk this is why everyone hates Smash 4 players. you new smash kids come around with your 1 to 2 years of smash experience with less than 10 tournaments and you complain about characters.

spend less time typing and crying and get good and stop acting like a fucking pot filler.

Did you not read the other part?

>page 9
1v1s anyone?

Fuck off tag go shit on barst some more

Reminder that moxy killed /ssbg/

melee is siiiiiiiick dude

hey users of Veeky Forums, let me get this off my chest. I know a lot of you think their's a certain tear list with the different characters, and for most of you, Gannondorf is toward the bottom of the list. But I think the actual fact of the matter is quiet different. Gannon is waaaaayyyy underrated.

>Be gannong
>be under platform
>upsmash
>either kill or be completely safe
>fireballs can't stop it
>cape can't hit recoverey because of advanced upwards hitbox

also, he can't be destroyed as far a combos just because of his up b, which can break any combo that I have observed until this time.
>press b
>instant kill
>press up+a
>instant kill
>press c-stick in any direction
>instant kill

and the side b gives waaaaaaayyyy too much of an advantage, due to gannong being able to press the c-stick once and get pretty much either an instant kill or a half stock all at once with just one smash. and it doesn't help that dash attack and downwards through will place the opponent at an optimal position for the most OP move in Gannon's arsenal, which is UAIR.

This attack will come out simply by pushign the c=stick up while in the air, and it pretty much is an instant kill if they do it right, because you will hit the ground and they can hit you after that.

in other words, gannon's moves are really fast and strong and there isn't much you can do unless you just spam mario moves.

k

Would you guys be okay with Smash4 not at Evo next year? With KoF and Tekken 7 on the way I seriously doubt they'll have room for more than 2 smash games and they are already on their way to dumping smash4 due to how it was treated/the controversy among the players/ top smash4 players constantly whining and crying at it instead of doing/saying anything constructive.

>this post
(You) earned it.

Oh

This is new and exciting, minus the being about Ganon thing. I hope more people take this approach.
I'd be alright with it. I'd be alright with melee not being there too. Smash ain't fightan and doesn't need to be at evo.

>going to the beach instead of Evo

Leffen...

please have chairs and projector for one of the biggest games at your dumpster event k thx

4.0 is still the standards on Smashladder? Are you FUCKING kidding me?
Luckily you could probably just ask to play on 5.0 and your opponent will probably agree but come the fuck on its been weeks now

1. I would not be okay with it since i think Smash4 is the best smash game competitively and the best smash game ever made overall.

2. They are not "whining", they give constructive and legitimate criticism. if someone pays to enter an event to watch a game, and he can't watch it because there were no projectors, that is really not okay.

>Would you guys be okay with Smash4 not at Evo next year?
No but I wouldnt be surprised if it got cut or got shafted again
>players constantly whining and crying at it instead of doing/saying anything constructive.
nigger what, top players literally gave full on lists of what the fuck to do

I love hoe Evo/FGC tries to act all professional, claiming their a business gloating about viewers and being on ESPN and being esport blah blah blah
But then when you offer criticism and complain about one of the biggest events getting unequal treatment
>wahhh muh not a "real" fighting game, wahhh its MY tournament not YOURS i dont wanna share WAHHHHHH
epic, this is like when shitaku says they're a news site hen they want to, and then call themselves a blog when they get any complaints

>blatant shitposting is new and exciting
>undermining and not supporting your own game
leave

who wants to play some video games?
NNID TheListerMister

>I main Sonic!

live

がんばれ!

Heroes never die!

Sm4sh Marth got 13th and 17th at EVO, and 7th at CEO. all of those placings were by different players (Mr.E, Pugwest and False)

Marth at least high tier confirmed

Whatever you say redditman

moxy bump

clever

Reposting this for Kharn the ROB player that asked for advice to see.

who doubles here?
need 2 more

uno mas for dubs

how do I find local tournaments without using normiebook? does one of the smash sites have a list?

Penta did nothing wrong.

fuck off penta

Chazo is ?

Chronos is ?

Moxy is ?

cute

cute

CUTE

Annoying nigger

Autistic manchild

Attentionwhoring fuckboy

he's my fuccboi
you can't have him

autistic douchebag
based
also an autistic douchebag

fuck off chronos

He makes clickbaity videos that are wrong most of the times and or obvious shit

I hate his shit eating grin

If you're do against using facebook just make a throw away account with your gamer tag or something

pretty much this

NNID?

rufioh

JTWStephens

GottMoxy

Wozzler