>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HzdQJTpUubo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

priscilla is fat

yorshka is fit

What talisman got the highest spell buff at 60 faith ?

You best not be talking shit about best waifu.

>Making new threads early just to make sure Bloodborne is in the OP

pc fc pc fc pc fc p fc pf cp fpcpf`

Yorksha's

Faith in DaS is like anime power. You can simply have faith in yourself and make shit happen.

Saint's I think. But it's WA is shit.

you actually need to study a fuckton of incantations and learn the "tales" behind those miracles, effectively making it just a specialized form of sorcery as it can be used even if deity related to the miracle is dead

I really like how faith in DeS encourages you to play defensively, whereas magic encourages you to play offensively.

if you guys wanna either trade hosts or let me go pick up a Dried Finger I can do that too

never hosted a FC just wanted to be helpful

Except it isn't. Miracles are specifically Tales of the Gods passed down. Sorceries are developed, miracles are essentially given ready by the Gods, and boosted by faith.

Are lore videos a thing anymore or are they considered trash now?

>just lost 5.8 million souls

Thought I'd be more upset desu

I don't mind if you need to pick up a finger. Can always invade in the meantime.

Where can I farm Ascetics in DS2?
All the videos say in both Giant memories but the supposed one gives me something else, in the end I just end up getting one.

once your banking up that many you don't even need em anymore

>implying Faith in DaS isn't essentially the same, especially with the introduction of Blessed weapon and re-introduction of Second Chance.

Yorshka is an anorexic ayylmao
Priscilla is PHAT

>you actually need to study a fuckton of incantations and learn the "tales" behind those miracles, effectively making it just a specialized form of sorcery as it can be used even if deity related to the miracle is dead

Tears is way worse than second chance, and I've heard a regen build requires loads of specific stuff.
Does faith in DaS boost magic defense too?

Chasm of the abyss, aldia's keep

yeah im gonna let these 2 goons throw down then go get a finger real quick boys

>Except it isn't. Miracles are specifically Tales of the Gods passed down. Sorceries are developed, miracles are essentially given ready by the Gods, and boosted by faith.

It's established that, to an extent, the rules are made up and the points don't matter. Caressing Prayer in DaS2 is just the Remedy sorcery where the power is being channeled in a different way. The description even mentions it might not be a true miracle.

People can make shit up. So long as they believe it's possible, it becomes possible. Magic is psyker ork bullshit.

Grab your farming gear and go to Dark Chasm locations and farm the npc's there. You'll have to covenant of champions them back into existence eventually though.

AAAA WHAT IS THAT
I DIDNT REALIZE THAT THIS WAS A FUCKING HORROR GAME

TURN AROUND AND NEVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN

>using light source
you don't even know horror

youtube.com/watch?v=HzdQJTpUubo

das me on the right

Just stunlock my shit up, senpai

So where is videos about reactive tryhard toornament?

Hmm wolf knight sword is actually pretty solid if you pick your moments with the wa

Most annoying mob in the games?
Demon's Souls
>Flying Manta Rays.
They're tedious to clear out, but if you don't, fighting on the cliffs is pain.

Dark Souls 1
>Dragon Butts.
They kill fps and are just annoying the dight.

Dark Souls 2
>the Ogres
Those assholes occasionally get a grab off and usually they're just big, ugly hp sacks.

Dark Souls 3:
>Fire slimes
Completely worthless and an unthreatening enemy.

Are you implying that following the God of War isn't learning the tales of miracles? Solaire didn't cast Lightning from sheer practice alone, only his gear was completely normal.

>Fire slimes
>Completely worthless and an unthreatening enemy

I agree, so why do you think they are the most annoying? If anything I'd say rats with their occasional insta headbutt attack that beats any weapon's HA, or jailers for the fact that you can't just mindlessly breeze through the dungeon if you don't have a ranged weapon during NG+ or grinding characters

>Dark Souls 3:
red eyed knights and big snake men made me want to stab my eyes out. So fucking annoying and hit like a truck

Slumbering lets you run by dungeon every time and there's the cat skip.

PC FC?!

What Solaire managed to do, he did on his own. Just from hearing the stories. Not through ritual or tithe. Even the talisman he uses is of his own creation.

Miracles are feats not reliant on devotion, but on faith. The application of that faith doesn't matter. You believe you're capable of bending reality to make what you want to happen happen, and if that belief is strong enough, it happens.

>red eyed knights
equip curved sword and stunlock
this literally applies to almost all enemies in the game
>big snake men
give up all hope

When you get summoned for the Old Monk, does whatever you equip (aside from helmet) gets carried along? I wonder what's the most imposing fashion souls you can bring to become your own boss fight.

I've always wondered if Faith in yourself can substitue for faith in gods.

>I've always wondered if Faith in yourself can substitue for faith in gods.

That's close to what Hexes are in 2.

>Transcendent Edde tanks like the ultimate champ
>Just realized that it's because he has "transcended" his humanity into something stronger
>Hence the title
Well, no wonder.

I'm all out of effigies, I guess I'm fucked.

Are you on PC? Just go offline and cheat some unused items into 91 effigies

>cheating
Not when you're offline, just say "I've been farming them somehow." No one will notice if it's just personal items.

Ascetic Majula and kill the skeletons for effigies then.

>DaS1
I'm really struggling to think of an enemy that really annoyed me. Maybe dogs when you're new to the game. Never liked dealing with the bat demons much, either. I can't think of any enemy's that really outright pissed me off though.

>DaS2
Honestly? FoFG hollows. For an early game enemy they're fucking annoying. More poise than you, insane tracking, and it feels like they have more health and stamina than you too, and there's a billion of them waiting in little ambushes.

>DaS3
Thralls, unarmed grues who jump on you, giant snakemen.

>trying to level wolf covenant
>waiting nearly an hour now and no summon

is sl30 too high? what the heck

If your build is good enough and you have access to the bridge go do some pvp if the game's even active.

>dumbpepeposter
was that one of you guys?

>Dark Souls 3

Those Chain Axe Snakemen FAGGOTS

I just wanted to kill the Chariot and Skeleton Lords in NG+ for the rings and I'm at just 1 Ascetic.

Also, PS3.

The stone lizards in Archdragon peak are fucking obnoxious. Get close, they spam their fucking headbutt that does a shitton of damage. Try to get some distance, they roll at you. They also require about ten straight seconds of just wailing on them to kill and they ALWAYS come in packs.

Farm the goat sluts like everyone else

>goat sluts
you mean the satyr rapists or are there goat girls

ded gemu

There are goat girls in my fanfic at least.

The goat sluts with the swords or spear, leave the face rapists alone

>give up all hope
the one with chain-axe

i hope it stays dead once the passive metashitters scare everybody out

>implying it's the first time I've made a Depression
I went to an FC with a character named Fyre once, but there's no thrill anymore since loud user is gone

does anyone want to help me with catacombs of carthus?
sl50

How do I git gud? I beat the taurus demon and crossed the bridge with the dragon and now I am stuck on a large metal lion next to a gate

anyone want a PCFC?
willing to host for about a half hour.

Please, my dude.
And High Wall, please.

>large metal lion
try attack, therefore behind

dump it
don't link it
embarrass yourself for our amusement
just fuck our shit up, anonsamana

Oh, those are female? I never really noticed that.

You can poisebreak them if you're using a weapon heavier than a curved sword. It usually requires a proper dodge or two as well as 150% of your stamina in attacks. I did Archpeak with a Morning Star, and there's better weapons for the job, but really the only time I had trouble with them is if I'm in a hurry or if I'm being attacked by something else.

alright

highwall
pword:dsg

will start summoning when i see a few signs

I don't know if those goats are female but i'm sure as fuck they are a bunch of sluts

GimR literally looks like a bald Seinfeld here.

>tfw you walk into Ornifex's house
>she's got her legs spread wide for you

>Multiple Depressions
Why

Thanks lad. I'll be there soon, just finishing off some stuff.

>willing to fuck birdface

Also, I have my sign down. Is highwall fc going on?

Why did you say that but post a seductive skeleton
Do you not have a seductive goat folder
I mean, I'm not Welsh so I can't help you there but you can't just make a statement like that and not have one of those lying around

All I can do in this game is help shitters (/dsg/ or not) who are bad at bosses since I'm good at PvE

If I can't have people be nonchalant or like me for being me then I just have to be somebody else

It's easy, really, all you have to do is wear a silly piece of headgear and something that gives your character a nice ass while sporting an impractical weapon

>not willing to fuck a harpy

Have you seen her ass? Your gay buddy,

Did the Bloodlust buff always last 45 seconds? I thought it used to be like 15

>Every game the Ring of Favor gets weaker, and it's item description becomes more critical of Fina
How do they come up with this

FC going on right now at highwall pass: dsg
Are we burnt out from FCs today?

They boosted the duration of a bunch of WA buffs last patch.

It's okay user, have a comic to calm you down.

I think the point is that Fina's a pretty lady but she's actually a bad person

As for the effectiveness, its very concept is overpowered in PvE/P

farm up the tailbone spear and short sword
i'm going to duel you with either of those when the time comes again

I'll be on in a bit.

Dogs in every game except DS2, where the dogs were finally surpassed by the ice hedgehogs in the Ivory King DLC.

>Bait Armorer Dennis around a corner
>Pop Profound Still
>Dennis comes around the corner just in time to catch a fully powered up sunlight spear in his faghole

I haven't started writing yet, all I have is a bunch of notes

Shit, I've got a new character I want to bring out for this - but I'm not even at Cathedral of the Deep yet so I don't have a red soap stone.

Guess I'll have to try and invade using crackeds and hope I hit the right host.

>block doge
>r1
wow

Little weird but if it makes you happy, I guess

No

I remember this video

If more people come, we can pick it up soon but FC seems a bit dead except the regular invaders

>No
then i pray you've practiced your parrying because you're going to be eating 0-FP firelink greatsword weapon arts to the face

It doesn't make me happy.
It makes Depression happy.

that's not what I wanted at all

>I don't find this tedious at all, git gud