/vsg/ - /v/scape general

Cheerleader literally made this

>>> What is /v/scape? >> Wikis Main Website Steam Group Official Teamspeak Staff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2MKOoe_hqhM&index=10&list=PL077B4012AFBCCB72
youtube.com/watch?v=3YjVzLDIH_Y
i.4cdn.org/f/GNOME CHILD SLAYER.swf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw mining for hours on end

literally who

Keep this topic alive for longer than a day this time

Dairy didnt post in the last 2 threads so there wasnt any reason to reply desu

first for downloading bees

What's the best way to train to be big and strong like Machamp

what the fuck is the matter with ::y

bump

pc, or never ever

Hit things with swords.

It takes too long I want higher exp

Too fucking right, this low exp is bullshit.

Just do Pest Control.

Pest Control shouldn't even be a thing with the rates on here.

Just want to roll a Zero for Banik desu

Where are the dam eels!

Feliz dia del amigo vscape :3

I WAS AN IRONMEME ACCOUNT BEFORE THE MODE WAS OUT, I AM AN ORIGINAL IRONMEME. pls dont dox

I'd like to dedicate this song to Saxi

youtube.com/watch?v=2MKOoe_hqhM&index=10&list=PL077B4012AFBCCB72

What are you listening to while you grind, /vsg/?

youtube.com/watch?v=3YjVzLDIH_Y

Fuck I just want to pk

>pk
>on /v/scape
top heh

I made a vscape timeline

This is autism

actually readable quality please

cut it out mosley

THIS

this will be used in a lawsuit

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about mosley. u wouldnt say this shit to him at the mining guild, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest beans on toast restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

Use it as a layer to make shit ezier

thirded

New update makes fishing spots move around. It's a feature.

Still trying to roll a zero. I hate this.

0 get lmao

its me alright :)))))

He did this a few weeks ago too what the fuck

What was that update about the pieates chest being fixed and dragonstones? I banked my chest and is now unopenable

What is this
is it basically free runescape circa 10 year old me

autism scape with incredibly autistic playerbase and strange social constructs

so does that mean I shouldnt play it
seems like fun to though

I mean you can play it just either get ready to ignore the playerbase or get roped into the extreme autism presented

It's not so bad at the current hour but during peak times its really bad

hey guys check out this meme haha
i.4cdn.org/f/GNOME CHILD SLAYER.swf

bump

What the fuck is with these awful updates?

Latent

A less obvious answer please

Sorry you can't afk at pisc anymore

Latent has literally ruined this game for tons of people. It utterly wrecked. Why the fuck did the other admins let him do it? Are they cucks?

>Thinking that latent gives a shit about skilling

That's exactly why he's ruining it for everyone.... He doesn't care. Why should he be an admin if he doesn't care?

>Fixes are ruining it

Hi latent/latentcuck
His "fixes" make the game less playable, less fun, and really ruin the feeling of /v/scape.

vscape is a reimplementation of 2006 runescape. I bet you cried about rune plate needing dragon slayer too.

Yup confirmed latentcuck. Get his dick out of your brain you fucking fag.

>ur all noobs because you are doing pest control the way it's supposed to be done xD

only on /v/scape do you have this broken pest control best xp in the game if you farm it for a couple hours to 99 bullshit

Why do people think that latent coded the fishing spots?

all me

Update nerfs new players, nerfs fishing, adds rather useless stuff.

>Core issues such as pathing, fightcaves and other things ignored... Tbh, I'm taking a break. I'll be back after 7-8 more updates.

>0.736346 seconds in paint.png

Admins btfo

Because it's a proven fact that every single quality-of-life ruiner is him, with the very rare odd one out being done by Pickles.
Metal dragons not dropping noted bars? Latent.
Task numbers taken from OSRS with no way to increase them because lolnoslayerpoints, effectively ruining tasks for monsters like Mithril and Black dragons? Latent.
Fishing spots moving? Latent.

Notice how all of these "fixes" were done in skills Latent already has 99 in.... hmmmmm

Honestly you guys are fucking cry babies. Wah fishing spots move. God forbid you have to actually click a few more times or put some actual god damn effort into a 99. Such autism.

On top of all that, there's no sense denying the inevitable any longer.

>God forbid you have to actually click a few more times or put some actual god damn effort into a 99.

I-is that sarcasm?

>osrs slayer numbers
You mean the correct numbers that could be increased with slayer points? Do you honestly think they lowered the task amounts so then you had to raise them again with slayer points? Don't be retarded.

Yes I do believe so, because base task numbers in RS3 are different from OSRS. OSRS was build with slayer points in mind first, RS3 got slayer points in 2008 and didn't have them originally.
Nice damage control, retard.

>oars was built with slayer points in mind
It started as an image of runescape in the summer of 2007. What the fuck are you talking about? Slayer points weren't in mind at all.

If you're really getting into how OSRS started compared to how it ended up today, we'll be here all night.

That's completely irrelevant. The base game started as an image. There was no evidence to suggest that the slayer amount were changed. I have offered time and time again to change the numbers if someone provides hard proof (no slayermaster666 on tip.it is not proof). Videos would be sufficient. I am not opposed to saying it's wrong, but I will not change it without evidence. Moreover, it is more correct in its current form than it was before.

Ignore my retarded wording. I am being a phoneposter and I can't type for shit.

wait so is the server trying to replicate runescape in year 2007 or osrs trying to replicate 07 content?

OSRS is doing it's own thing separate from /v/scape. /v/scape is remaking the game from 2006/7. Latent is just a faggot who wants to remake the game in his way like OSRS.

Mithril dragons aren't a good task even in OSRS you cuck lmao

Is fishing a yellow skill now?

Real runescape, which is why we have 20 black dragons instead of 200. :^)

"Yellow"?

Runescape as a whole is green XD tier. Fuck off.

REEEE phoneposting is shit

You say you made things "more correct" but actually made them worse by only half-fixing them instead of leaving what isn't broken alone. This is the same as what Jagex keeps doing that keeps ruining their games.

Base amounts for a lot of slayer monsters (using Duradel as an example) are quite low because the point system allows you to increase them. Example: Black dragons have a max base of 20 and with points you can increase them from 40-60, Mith dragons have a max base of 10 and you can increase them to 4-30, Dark beasts have a max base of 20 and you can increase them to 149. So why do we only get the base? I want to slay dark beasts and mithril dragons, this isn't fair.

If the goal is truly authenticity, you'll listen to me.

Man this certainly is an opinion

Okay, now I'll say the same thing I have said for months and just said above: Prove this to me with hard evidence and/or prove to me that the OSRS people lowered task amounts after implementing slayer points so then people had do unlock higher amounts that they just took out.

user stop. You wasted so much time on that post but you fail to realise latent is the most stubborn cuck there is among the mods and will not admit he is wrong, ever

Realise that you are playing whatever the mods want you to play, it's latent's way or the highway. Slay fuckin blue drags and stop complaining

Or actually dont stop because maybe a higher up mod will see this shit and tell latent off

Nice goalpost shifting faggot

The goalposts remain the same as they have been since someone brought up the slayer amounts. If you actually care, spend the time and find evidence to the contrary. I know I'm not infallible and I'll change it the moment I see there is proof.

Fuck yourself faggot and don't make me do your work for you
It is your job as a mod to provide an authentic runescape experience and you're failing horribly to do so.

>xd you cant PROVE i didnt eat all this shit even though my lips are brown! that just means i ate chocolate, not shit!!!!
Literally your logic. Fuck you.

Replying is what he wants m8, don't bother, see

>job
lol
This is the last (you) you'll be getting from me. Any further are imposters.

I gave you the way to get it changed. The ball is in your court now.

Can you acknowledge this post and admit it is at least correct instead of just ignoring it?

But do you not realize slayer points extended tasks to greater numbers isn't even worth it? Even with rerolls it would be a waste of time

If I spent 120 slayer points to increase the amount of mith dragons I got in a task, it would still not be worth doing. Ever... You literally only get 10 still after it. Steels, blacks and irons aren't worth it either. literally only dark beasts are good after that.

I don't understand why you want slayer points when the update wouldn't even buff it enough to make it worth while, and it isn't even genuine 2007, the point of the server

no im not latent obviously

I want to slay shit and get a dragon full helm while I'm at it
Why the fuck is that wrong

Good to know you censor yourself because you can't admit you're wrong.