>he says I can after the stop
>get written warning
>check later and the lights are working just pretty dull
Whatever
Bullshit cop story's thread I guess?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QCozh_vbYdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sovereign citizen thread? AM I BEING DETAINED?

I've only ever been pulled over twice. First time for a broken headlight (it was), second time for speeding (I was). Britcops out here are pretty chill t.bh.

>Germany, it's raining
>riding a 50ccm scooter
Now, here's some background. Over here, 50ccm scooters are boyracer rides because a) dirt cheap to get and own b) legally allowed to ride some from 14 years old onwards and c) stock models are stuffed to the brim with limiter devices because the Asian manufacturers sell the same rides in Asia going full speed 100mph but in Europe 50ccms are only allowed to go 35mph. If you rip out the limiters you can go crazy fast in these rust buckets. That's illegal of course. And that's what's been done to like 90% of all scooters around here because lol I'm underage, full of hormones and don't have a brain. And of course the cops know this all too well.
>my scooter is like the single one in the entire city that is still limited like it ought to be
>random police control in front of the station I pass on the way home
>a few cars backed up, so they wave me aside
>really tall stick thin elder police officer with graying hair and mustache looks over my dank 2smoke covered in WAT vinyl and with the Fujiwara Tofu Delivery moonrunes on the side
>tells me to turn it back on because I turned it off while waiting for the line to move
>I do, no complaints about the noise
>does complain about the smell though (I wrapped the exhaust in basalt tape for heat insulation and that stinks like hell when it gets wet and the exhaust gets hot)
>just flat out asks me, very neutral:
"Have you done any tuning on the machine?"
"Nosir."
A moment of silence. He looks at me. I'm riding with a full face bright yellow helmet, wearing biker gloves, a proper protection jacket and am speaking perfectly fine German with neither foreigner nor youth retard inflections or words. Then, with a little bit of doubt in his voice:
"... really?"
"Nosir."
"Well alright then, you can go, have a nice evening."
>brap off into the night

The clothes make the man, keep that in mind. I didn't even take my helmet off.

geez how black are you? also city cops aren't "feds"

>Hormones
You should probably take testosterone supplements or something mane.

Why?

youtu.be/QCozh_vbYdM
AM I UNDER ARREST?
I DO NOT CONSENT

>Scotland
>riding 125cc on CBT (basic training course vaild for 2 years)
>Not allowed anything bigger than 125cc or more than 12hp
>Bike is tricked out, bought it that way, derestricted, taller final drive, big carb, made about 17hp
>Get pulled by police near a pub
>They think I was drinking
>Ignore the obviously illegal bike on an L plate
>Breathalyze me, comes up 0.000, send me on my way with an apology

Not sure if they cut me slack or if they're just massively incompetent

they have quotas user. he gave you a bullshit writeup because his job is bullshit.

>driving home from work
>driving my miata on the highway at night doing 90 on a 55 with my top down.
>surprise state trooper waiting after the bend
>lights.jpg
>stop at a closed liquor store entrance ramp and have my papers easily readable and ready
>tells me how fast I went, told home blatantly I went 90ish on a 55 zone and I'm not gonna fight it
>cop actually laughs and expected me to put up a hassle
>He instead tells me if I'm at school and/or working. Ended up being a very cool cop
>talked to him for 5 minutes about shit happening in jersey as well as all the shit cops get for doing their jobs. He ended up letting me go with a warning

I now drive home at night in a reasonable speed.

They probably just don't care. You, sober, riding a modified 125 > you, pissed, glassing someone in a kebab shop at 2am.

They do this bullshit all the time. What happened is he profiled you; found some bullshit excuse to pull you and run your id for warrants.

This man. As long as you dont try to be all muh rights and AM I BEING DETAINED, most cops are bros. hell im black and i got pulled over in my old k20z swap ej and we talked literally for 30 minutes about it abd he let me go. Not bad for being black speeding at night in a rice box

One time I cop saw me cruising down a main street and motioned for me to pull over so I can get my vehicle tested at one of those "mobile smog" stations. I just drove right past him, since I knew my car didn't pass smog.

>from tx
>in az in a tiny ass town in the middle of the desert
>doing contract ISR work for the border patrol
>going to work at around 3-4am
>go to gas station to get sandwich and drink
>fuck forgot wallet, have a couple bucks in my car so go out and get it and pay for drink
>leave gas station
>pulled over almost immediately
>why are you here? what are you doing?
>obviously thinks i'm running drugs
>tell him i don't have my wallet
>tell him i'm with ___________ program
>ok...well...have a good day
>oh, uh, reason i pulled you over is because you have a modified exhaust system
>fuck off

Your average street cops are not feds you fucking retard

Unless you somehow manage to attract the attention of the FBI, DEA, Border Patrol, or the US Marshals, theres a really good chance that you've confused them for a local/state cop

Glad to hear you're alive Jamal

Back in my country I was stopped on the way home at a checkpoint.

>we just bought the car and it had no seatbelts
>get my messenger bag's strap and just plop it on similar to a seatbelt.
>It's obviously thinner than an average seatbelt
>It's also blue and in sharp contrast to the car's grey interior
>cop let me go

We didn't buy a seatbelt for months after that

in australia they have this stupid habbit of pulling me over while I'm walking down the street. then just standing there staring at me, telling me they need to question me. but just staring at me.

I actually need to use the old AM I BEING DETAINED quite often then just tell them I am leaving because they have no indicated to me that I am being detained. at which point they ask me to stay. so I just tell them I am going, turn 360 degrees and walk away. I dont understand.

I never get pulled over in my car though. sometimes they start tailing me at which point I proceed to the nearest stop sign, wait for a small gap in the traffic even if there is no traffic then pull into the traffic and drive straight ahead. they get stuck back at the stop sign and I dont see them again. sometimes I will go park somewhere and walk around the neighbourhood to see them doing laps around the block because police expect you to take a complex route if you're being evasive.

every time I've been arrested OP.

>times Feds have lied just to pull you over
never been pulled over by a federal agent. State and local law enforcement sure, but federal no.

Why?

>Driving late at night
>end of a two hour drive back to parents house for some holiday
>get pulled over one block away by really young looking cop
eh so uh your license plate light is a little dim
and uh you were kind of swerving inside the lane
so do you have any weed on you? Ever smoked weed before? Anyone who ever drove this car before you ever smoke weed before? No? No cocaine or anything either? Ok, sit tight while I fuck around on my computer
>comes back 15 minutes later
ok user have a good night
by the way your license plate light isn't really a problem.

>cops pulls me(white male, America so I was pretty surprised, beaner friend in the seat puts his hand on the roof) the cop comes up yelling to put our hands on the roof, comes over and asks for our license's, gets both, then tells me my tail light is out and leaves. I get to a parking lot and check it and it's bright as day (I literally replaced them a month before).

kek, this.

>be me two weekends ago
>driving back from my parents house to mine 2 hrs away at midnight
>long stretch of road that's 35 but you can easily do ~50
>New Explorer riding my ass
>know cops in that area have one
>do ~40 for more than half of that road
>partylights.gif
>"I pulled you over because your tag lights are out, L,R,&I please"
>Second cop comes up and asks me about living situation
>tell him I moved out of state (PA) but havn't changed my address
>car has no inspection stickers (MD) doesn't do insp stickers
>tells me if I keep it registered in PA to get it inspected or changed my address to MD (going to register car as historic so no inspection anyway)
>say I'll fix my tag lights, must be a loose connection
>get to gas station a few miles down road
>go to back of car, lights are on

t-thanks

>needing to lie to pull over a convicted drug dealer known for transporting quantity in their vehicle

Frosty plz go.

Same. Every time I've been pulled over, it's for speeding.
First time was in a car they'd been warned about, because my mother is paranoid and forgot to tell them I'd passed my test. So, they pulled me over to run my details. They were slightly sheepish when it came back legit.

Most of the rest was speeding on my way to work.
Although the last time was when they thought I was a burglar, because I was driving fast in a car similar to the one they'd been told to look for. When they found out I wasn't and that I owned the shiny new-ish car, they suddenly switched to 'Sorry sir, just tone it down in future'.

It's nice having police that work FOR you, instead of being corrupt armed racist assholes.

Probably just pulled you because it was a crackdown on drink drivers. If you HAD been drunk, they'd have thrown you in the back and hauled you down to the station.
But since you weren't? Bike yours, insured, etc? No crime, no need to do paperwork. Just write it up as a stop, carry on regardless.

Didn't get pulled over but reminds of something funny my dad said. He hates government agents.

>stopping in El Paso, TX in the morning
>on our way back to Fort Worth from Eugene, OR.
>driving straight through, we're both tired as fuck
>see feds literally at every stop light
>blacked out tahoes, black suits, sun glasses, and ear pieces
>pull into Starbucks
>fed piece of shit walking back to his tahoe, eyes us both walking in
>dad says in a normal voice, "what the fuck are you looking at, fucking government clone."
>government clone doesn't hear him
>we continue on home

>Cop is doing 65 in a 70 on the highway
>pass him up
>SirenSounds.jpg
>Cop is obviously middle aged man in his 50's
>Still working Patrol, no real advancement in his career, watching all his buddies advance while he is left behind
>"The reason i pulled you over is you were doing 7 over the speed limit. Did you not see me?"
>uwotm8.gif
>"Im pretty sure i was doing the speed limit"
>the lying shit realizes he cant actually do shit because all of my paperwork is up to date
>get off with verbal warning

seriously, no respect whatsoever for these types of cops. I wish i had a recorder to document this obvious powertrip

>26
>Only been pulled over once
>One of my license plate lights was out
>The officer was really nice

My bad. Didn't read the title of the thread.

You didn't modify it or do anything crazy
DUH

"I don't feel safe with your glasses on."

oo

But I don't want to get the thing locked down... It's just two years till i can make a proper license anyway and ride real baikus.

I was pulled over because my license plate frame was "obscuring" part of my plate.

Pic related is identical to the one I have.

Officer told me I smelled of alcohol.

Took a breathalyzer.

0.0 BAC

asked to search the car because of a "suspicious alcohol-like smell"

found a broken CB radio and roll-on deodorant

My first ever ticket.
>Driving along
>Red light, 2-lanes turn from a 4-lane main road to an auxiliary road, auxiliary road merges into 1 lane. 40mph road.
>In outer lane, hit green and punch it to 4k revs to get in front of a bunch of sloths, hit about 42mph
>Guy in inside lane floored it as well, I realise he's going to block me off
>Let him take the lead as I let go of the acceleration and go the speed limit and merge behind him
>He keeps accelerating and pulling ahead, about 50ish mph now
>Been a bit over 1/2 a mile since I floored it initially
>Suddenly guy ahead brakes and slows down massively
>Notice cop with radar gun shaking his head at him, but lets him pass
>Cop walks to middle of road
>I slow down
>Directs me to a side street
>"How fast were you going?", starts scribbling shit down on a note pad
>"40"
>No son, you weren't
>Apparently I was going 48, according to a radar gun
>I ask where they zapped me from, and why didn't they stop the white SUV that was clearly speeding
>They say they caught me speeding in the area where I had already backed off and was going the speed limit
>Radar gun person comes out of hiding, it's some bitch chick cop
>I say that's bullshit
>She starts screaming through my window that she "locked it on me"
>Other cop madly scribbling stuff down
>I say she has a broken radar gun, or was pointing it at the guy in front of me.
>NO! IT'S "LOCKED" ON YOU!
>It's a laser pointer, it doesn't lock on anything
>Other cop chimes in "It's a very precise machine, it isn't due for a calibration for another 3 months"
>Doesn't that mean it's been used for like an entire year without being checked?
>Chick mad. Other cop intervenes, sits her over at the car so she can bleed her hormones and frustrations out on the hood
>"We've very clearly got you here, dispute this at the court, and we'll both be there to call you out and present physical evidence against you"
>Scribbles more down and underlines shit
>Yeah, whatever. I'm done talking

Here in Canada even if under suspension an officer can't search your vehicle unless you've been arrested, they need a warrant. I usually carry some pot in my car, not frosty tier just a big bag of personal.

They've only ever asked me once if it was okay (hence the 'is it okay?') say no it isn't because you need a warrant and that was that.

I was processed for DUI though once, I had one beer, told the officer (my first mistake) and he took me down to the station thinking he had a slam dunk well I blew 0.03 which is well below the legal limit he wrote in his report that he waited to long and the alcohol content had evaporated because I was glassy eyed, red in the face, couldn't walk straight and my speech was slurred, all typical things cops say. Well the look on his face when I was telling the truth about one beer more than an hour ago was fucking priceless.

I ended up suing the police department in small claims court and winning 5k in damages.

>"I'm not done with you"
>Cool.
>"No. You were speeding all the way up the road"
>Nope. I don't know how guys got that measurement, but you clearly weren't pointing it directly at me.
>"You're just trying to muddle the waters"
>Look at where you guys are hiding. You're diagonal to the road. No way you had a clear angle on me in the area you guys were pointing out. The other car would have blocked your view.
>"Look, this is getting nowhere, we've got evidence. Sit tight, and we'll run your details"
>Cop walks away, while I wonder exactly why a glorified laser pointer's display number is admissible without any supporting evidence.
>Fucking 20 minutes later they come back with a $200 ticket with 2 demerit points "you're free to go, have a nice Saturday"
>Hope you fucking don't.
>"What was that?!"
>Start my car
>You heard me.
Drove off kinda aggressively. I thought they would follow me, but they had more quota's to fill, I guess.
Not my finest hour, but I was so damn mad. My parents are ultra-cucks and pressured me into taking the ticket instead of fighting it.

>be a eurocop
>always make verbal warnings to fuckheads who can't park
>usually mock/snub them pretty hard while making jokes with my colleague about them
>never ticket anyone

I do my fair share of traffic offenses anyway

Damn man, my mom did translation work for the police in the 80s. Do cops really drink as much as she said? She said that some of those big filing cupboards in the police stations are just stacked with alcohol up to the roof.

So did they have a reading or not? Usually all you need to say is it properly calibrated by a experienced technician and what was the speed you clocked me in at? If they don't tell you speed, they didn't get an accurate reading and that's easily contestable.

It used to be like that where I work (Belgium), it changed a lot. There are still alcoholics but I've never heard of any colleague drinking on duty, or at least on patrol. As far as I'm concerned, I almost never drink.

They showed me the reading, I just didn't believe it. Still don't, the angle was pretty extreme.

>Get pulled over
>Cop comes up the window and tells me my license plate lamp is out
>While he's doing this he's sticking his face very close to mine and looking around with a flashlight
>Clearly trying to figure out if I've been drinking
>I remind him that I'm only required to have one license plate lamp working, and I've got two of them
>He tells me it was just covered with dirt and that I'm free to go
>I tell him that I don't want to get pulled over again so I'll clean it now
>Exit the vehicle with a bottle of water before he can protest
>We both go to the rear bumper
>Both license plate lamps are working and immaculately clean
>I look at him, he stares ahead awkwardly
>I splash some water on both lamp covers and rub them with my finger
>"Yeah, way better son. Have a good night."
>He quickly gets in his cruiser and leaves
>Jokes on him, I was drunk the whole time.

That isn't the issue. The tool can be calibrated properly, but there is no calibration for the user's judgment. If the cop says you were speeding, then without contradictory evidence that's it. Doesn't matter if he was pointing it at a low flying aircraft.

Lol the cop sounded berry picker af

In english "no sir" is separated. I know it makes plenty of sense in german but similar things happen when you apply english grammar to some german phrases. I thought it was funny when I learned "bei mir" meant "my house" because it makes no sense when directly translated to english.

It makes perfect sense in English because "bei mir" ought to be translated as "at me", aka "at my place". And I write it that way because I did speak it with very little inflection; I only said "Nein" win a very short and clipped manner (it's not like we use a word like 'sir' in German) and a military-stlye "Nosir" was the closest approximation.

I got stopped for my license plate being too dirty and unreadable, but it was perfectly fine... got a 160$ ticket for that and no license on me. Pretty sure it was just an excuse to pull me over to see if it smelled like weed, just like the other 5 times last year I was pulled over for 'suspicious driving'

>I drive a 04 RSX type S.
>I have exhaust intake and has a 2 inch drop. >Also has the giant type s spoiler
>I launched at a stoplight just cause lol hooning
>got to 60, slowed back down
>see blue lights
>Pull over, cop asks me to pop my hood.
>asks me where the nos is
>niggawut.jpg
>Says something stupid about how the nos in my car could mean its not street legal
>argue with him for a long time
>End up getting a ticket because my spoiler "obstructs the view"
>Go to court, I get to the ADA
>laughs and tells me I can leave

>Take my bike out for same late night hooning on some back roads
>Making my way through a small town
On the edge of town is this big long sweeping right hand turn that goes up a decently steep hill
>The speed limit also goes up to 45 mph halfway up the hill
>I goose it and start hauling ass up the hill
>Once I get to the crest, I get on the brakes and go back to the speed limit, because police like to sit at the nearby fire station
>as I pass, I see a cop pull out and turn on his siren
>I pull over and the cop walks up to me
>"Having trouble keeping the front wheel down"?
>uwotm8.jpg
"What do you mean sir"?
>"That wheelie you did back there"
>I'm totally confused at this point, I haven't done any wheelies in at least five or ten minutes and I just watched him pull out.
"Sir I didn't do a wheelie"
>I hand him my ID
>He comes back a couple minutes later and starts asking about my bike
>We shoot the shit for a few minutes and he lets me off with a verbal warning and he tells me
>"I can't blame you, If I had a bike, I'd be doing wheelies too."

Later I told my cousin about it and apparently she knows the officer. He was just bored and wanted to look at my bike, so he just came up with the whole wheelie thing when he saw my headlight bob as I crested the hill.

Cops bored af

>exhaust intake

Where are people taught this shit?

On the internet

>be a degenerate
>dad was cop, literally as stupid as you think, just need to "respect" etc.
>never pulled over for no reason
>when there is a reason, get out of it completely or with a much lesser charge (ie caught going 160 in a 100 zone, got a ticket for going 115)

USE YOUR WORDS, anons.

cops are not smart humans but like all of us, they want to be treated humanely and with respect.. i wish i could count the times i've been with people i thought were cool and chill and they lost their shit with the cops for NO REASON and i had to go in and do damage control to avoid someone spending a night in jail..

my aunt is a flight attendant and complains that people go from full on asshole on the plane to remorseful, decent human when the cops show up to haul them to jail and instead of being drunk tanked and put on the terrorist no fly list, they go home.. it's because, almost more than the rest of us (because they are subjected to the absolute worst of human behaviour) even the most minor human decency goes a long way to a cop

TRY IT, ANONS

>not having DEI

Are you an abo?

This has never happened to me

Got pulled outside of Courtland, VA by some nigger cop. Had been going 63 MPH for about the past hour (since I hit the 60 zone outside Emporia). Had the cruise control set and Google maps going. Don't recall passing a single car, something that stuck out in my mind.

See tail lights in the median ahead, maybe 300 yards (obviously a cop). Look down, rock solid at 63, figure it's not worth it to even slow down. As soon as I pass the cop, immediately blue lights.

"You were going 75 in a 60 zone". I'm shocked and try politely arguing, to no effect. Check my speedometer against my phone's gps, dead on. Realize I can go back to location history from Google maps, check the position dots, do time-speed-distance calculation, I was going 62-63.

Research online, cops radar is pretty much always taken as the most accurate technology. Get a lawyer who just jews it down to (my) faulty equipment.

It was at that point that I noticed a previous ticket had been fucked up in the system, costing me more points than it should have. That was a PITA to reconcile between two different government agencies, due to a cop's bad handwriting.

I have much less respect for police than I did before that encounter. Also got a dashcam, so I have a recording of my gps speed, and visual proof for time-speed-distance calculations.

Whadayoo, a linguist or sumthin?

Not technically but I do know three languages fluidly and two more marginally.

>driving down road, not but a year into my licence
>doing the limit, but meandering back and forth in my lane as I am prone to do.
>its late enough to be dark, and the road has no street lights
>suddenly cherries and berries all up in my rearview
>asshole drove up behind me with his headlights off.
>slammed brakes and pull over hard
>he panic swerved and ends up pulling over in front of me
Officer:WHATTHEHELLYOUDOTHATFER?!?!
Me:YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME!!
Officer:WELL LICENSE AND REGISTRATION.
>I comply he runs back to his car, runs my shirt I guess and comes back less than 5 min later to tell me to get out of here, and that I was swerving.

This happened again almost the same way with another cop the following month.

>parks infringes cause he didn't expect the brakes slammed.
>same verbals exchanged, but as he is standing there cop from first story pulls up,
Officer 1: Having a bit of trouble?
Officer 2: damned jackass called his brakes on me
Officer 1: Yea he does that.
>cop gives my stuff back and tells me to get out
Me: arnt ya gonna tell me why you pulled me over
Officer 2:you were swerving
Me: yea got low air in one of my tires
>drive off and enjoy a good chuckle.

quotas. I have brain damage so I guess maybe I look like a druggo just looking edgy and distractable. I went to melbourne once. waiting for the tasboat for 4 hours. got pulled over TWICE just walking around federation square for "questioning" ie staring. I guess they idea is that they just want to see if I can stand still or if i will flip it like a schizo speed freak?

not even abo.

Postie user?

>doing 57 in a 40 at like 11PM in my town
>Pass 2 cops and immediately headlights turn on
alright.jpg
>lights turn on, gas station maybe 1/8 mile up so i put on my hazards and pull in there
>hold keys in plain site out the window
>"You know you're supposed to pull over right away right?"
>"I know sir but I figured it would be safer for you to walk in a parking lot then on an open road"
>"....alright license and registration"
>slipped that I'm an emt into the conversation
>got off with a warning
If you show legitimate concern for a cops safety and you aren't a cuck it's not too hard to get out of tickets

>feds
No, the 'Feds' have probably not pulled you over.

Anyway, I've never been pulled over for something I didn't do.

Two speeding tickets, one out brake light, lack of current registration.

Only had to pay one of the speeding tickets.

>brake light
Cop just asked me to go get it fixed, as he saw that I had a recent inspection where it had to have been working.
>registration
Got my registration, paid a $10 court fee and went on my way

>speeding
This one was fun.

Cop was having a bad day, and told me
>Son, if you let me blow off some steam, I'll let you out of this one.
I said "sure".

He spent the next 5 minutes yelling incoherently about spring break drivers.

It was a bit scary, because I was about 16 at the time, but at the end of it, he sent me on my way with a warning.

Overall, not bad experiences with cops.

my daily/kid carrier is an 02 camry.....literally can't get pulled over. I've passed cops. left my brake light out for 8 months just to see if they'd get me, they didn't, and i've passed sports cars that i see get pulled over in my rearview mirrors.

feels good to be gangsta.....yea i know it looks like shit, but it gets my kids to where they need to be.

>hold keys in plain site out the window
Why would you do this?

shit, forgot my weekend car is similar to pick related with a 351 cleveland in it.

>doing 67ish in a 45 on my way home from hockey at 12:30 am
>decide to drop gears cause muh exhaust
>pass cop sitting on little inlet, realize i fucked up cause i could see the speed trap lines
>lights come on, pull into strip mall parking lot, cop is like 40ish maybe
>Show license and registration
"Do you know how fast you were going?"
"Yes officer around 67, I was just in a hurry to get home because I'm tired"
"What kind of car is this anyway?"
>Volvo s60r, aftermarket wheels, debadged front grill and only emblem on the back is the R and awd
"It's a volvo sir"
"Wow, no fucking way."
>Talk about my mods and shit, I'm only 20 and this was like 2 months ago. Windows are down so he can see my sticks/bag.
"Alright well I understand you want to get home, just drive slower next time. Have a good night."
"Thanks officer, you too."

Just be polite and nice to cops and they'll treat you the same.

>be me
>beaner
>drive my 3500 Dually to pick up littl sister feom school
>cops waiting in the far end of the parking lot
>i drive out into the street
>lights me up
>says my break light is out
conveniently one of my lights fucked up after hooking up some trailer the day before so it burned out the break lamp

>you look awfully young
>says i look 16
>lets me off with a warning
>says i look like a calm kid
>he knows i don't have license
>couldn't find my insurance atm
>fuckmychristmas.aiff

i stop picking up my sister for a whole year from middle school.

I try to not take the U turns as they are like check points and shit.

Tyrone McNigger gets to drive his buick to commit crimes. I can't drive to work, be productive and pay taxes.

Amercian logic.

wow you handled that really poorly

I've been pulled over many many times, but only once without cause, and I didn't really get pulled over so much as I pulled myself over.

>be me, in rural Wisconsin
>driving around the country roads, sound system up, dank burning
>drive so long that I didn't really know where I was anymore, but not far from home.
>doing 45 in a 55 because I'm stoney baloney, and I'd just rather let people pass
>pull over to let a car pass, but they pull in behind me
>herewego.jpg
>asks me what I'm doing
>"just cruising around "
>grills me on where I came from and where I'm going
>"going from x back to x"
>all while shining his flashlight in my face
>"you're eyes are pretty red"
>"it's late at night"
>gives me a sob story about how he got chewed out for not doing enough (literally didn't fill his quota)
>asks to search my car and cause it'd be something for him to put in his report
> nopey noperino good buddy
> I go home

I pulled that silly wing off of mine and got an AUDM duck tail wing. Looks way cleaner. Also asshole cop probably didn't expect a little Honda to 0-60 in 6 seconds.

you can always go back to mexico

>driving 50cc scooter to uni because it's frugal as fuck and fun to boot
>scooter hits maybe 65km/h on the flat WOT
>there's this steep as fuck hill I get to go down every day
>late to uni so trying to bust my ass to get there
>usually slow down for this hill
>not today
>wide open throttle, tuck head down
>suddenly out of the corner of my eye I spot a speed van at the bottom of the hill
>it's too late
>mang past it on my one cylinder glory machine
>flash
>two weeks later
>hey user, you got a letter
>never get letters
>speeding ticket
>84km/h in a 60 zone
>on my provisional license so this would pretty much spell the end of me driving for the next year or so
>look closer at the picture they have of me
>it's obviously me in full race tuck on a beat up scooter
>license plate is partially obscured by flare coming off the rear of the scooter

Long story short, contested it in court, ended up getting off. I'm pretty sure I still have the initial ticket since hitting 85km/h on a 50cc scooter is one of my crowing achievements in life

Wow, what a manchild
>my dank 2smoke covered in WAT vinyl and with the Fujiwara Tofu Delivery moonrunes on the side

Kill yourself, also, no 50cc China-miracle does 100mph even with limiters removed, more like 70kmh at full throttle, you need different drivetrain and injectors on most to even get to 100kmh and then you need liquid-cooling, on scooters the variator needs an almost entire overhaul just to get a higher top-speed. I have a scooter in my storage for the occasional summer fun or when I don't have my gf's car to go buy parts when my car is on the jacks, only manchildren drive the damn things as seriously as you do. I also have eliminated the basic limitors on mine but no tune, they don't go as fast as you think, even if two-stroke.

Ok.. so lets rewind to my freshman year of college
>small country college town
>weed goes for 25 a gram period
>personally not a dealer but bestfriends with about 3-5 of the biggest ones in the town, essentially drug dealer entourage
>knew THE PLUG of the town
>guy was bringing in 5-10 pounds a week to sell to lower level guys
>the head honcho was only a freshman as well tho, trapping out the dorms, same dorm a close friend of mine that was also part of this entourage lived in
>would usually go for a cigarette on the 3rd floor balcony, would always see people coming and going always fast and obviously lots of transactions being made
>pull out of dorms one night to go to walmart in 09 328i bmw 4 door
>black and white lights us up
>pull over at gas station
>cop walks up and I ask whats up
>says my registration is expired
>I know its not but ok, must be confused
>cop just stands there looking at me for 15 seconds dead silence
>blacked out excursion whips into the parking lot
>3 guys in suits hop out and literally tell us "DEA, get the fuck out of the car"
>they handcuff us and place us in the back of the suv all on one row
>two cops outside one on each side of the suv with door open looking at us
>one cop up front passenger seat turned around looking at us
>tells us to talk
>tell him I don't know what the fuck he is talking about
>tells us he knows we know about the activity going on
>we tell him to eat shit
>tell him if he wants anything else he can talk to our lawyers
>bout to let us go, tells us to watch our backs as they already have 3 warrants secured for just that floor of that building for later this week
>get back to our dorm
>tell THE PLUG the feds are literally about to raid you this week
>he doesn't believe us, why the hell would the feds give him a heads up
>later that week 20 some cops ranging from suits to tactical breach his door, toss flashbangs, arrest everyone in his dorm
>motherfucker still had 15 pounds on him
>actual feds lied to pull me over

Happened last week (metrics btw)
>coming from the store, getting shit for gf, a bit tired of being pussywhipped like this
>decide to drive a bit faster, see no cops around, lower my windows and let the breeze hit my face
>turn up the speakers
>do 100 in 80 zone
>do 80 in 60 zone
>do final 50-60 in 40 zone and drive to gf's house
>tires squeeling all the way
>the road had plenty of turns
>just as get out of my car, a white Passat pulls up behind me
>never saw anyone drive behind me
>oh fugggg, here goes my license and moneys, heart beats at 180bpm
>the heatening is real
>boys in blue jump out
>first sword-and-shield walks up to me and breathalyzes me
>0.0
>tells me I was driving like crazy
>don't deny it
>tells me they have me on video and can calculate my speed based on the evidence
>oh shit, can't deny that either
>tells me I might lose my license and looking at a minimum of 250€ for the speeding alone if I don't lose my license
>shit, that's not good for me
>they run my record
>ask me why I drove like that
>no good reason sir, maybe tried to release some built up steam
>gives me back my license
>tells me that I have a good attitude and that they let me slide this one time because I have my affairs in order, am a student and no prior shit on record
>swear I will never drive like that again
>they leave
>sit down on porch and contemplate life, can not believe I just didn't lose my license, shaking in my boots
>gf asks if I got the turky-filet for her

Haven't received a ticket yet so apparently they really did let me go. Never going over the limit again, the chances of being this lucky is astronomical for me.

>Be a couple years ago.
>Still on provisional licence.
>Taking my mother and her friends into Brisbane CBD for some function.
>Driving dad's big black Nissan Elgrande van.
>Dropped everyone off and heading home.
>Middle of the day.
>Doing nothing wrong.
>Blue and reds.
>Pull over down the road.
>Cop come to my window.
>Young guy, probably only a few years older than me.
>Still a probationary constable.
>Obviously super new.
>His hands are shaking slightly as he asks to see my licence.
>Give it to him and he goes back to the car.
>Spend 15 minutes waiting while he looks everything up.
>See an older cop in the car teaching him what to do.
>Comes back a while later and says I'm free to go.

He never told me why I was pulled over and left so quick I couldn't ask. Probably just some on hands on training though.

>Passat
>cops

dude what

yuropoors

Mainly the vehicles they use are VW, Passat station wagons either skinned in white and blue or all white for traffic cops, vans are Transporters, whites again for speed trapping or traffic. They used to have Mondeos, but mostly Passat and Transporters are seen these days.

Man, if I was pulled over by this, I'd ask if they have orange slices and a pop-up book to read.

Bonus points for a baby's car seat and a box of Cheerios.

>tells me I might lose my license and looking at a minimum of 250€ for the speeding alone if I don't lose my license

For doing 10 over? What a shit country you live in.

Well funnay, but there isn't many sedans left on the popo-force here since mondeos are dying out, you get the same performance off a station wagon with the benefit of bigger trunk and usually more leg-space. Some popo-captains still get to drive sedan passats, but those are rarely seen in action and are more of a transport between meetings than anything else. I personally like station wagons, I understand the point of them and they're pretty nice to drive, FIL has a Passat and friendo has a Passat with torsen, both have been very comfy cars to drive. Other friend has an Avant with torsen as well, I really can see why people buy these vehicles after driving them.

Ofcourse, some manchild in a fastback american muscle tanktop bigblock top kek is going to laugh and say that they're soccermom-vans, but then again, this person isn't the target audience for a conventional car.

For doing 20 over, over multiple limits om multiple roads. You get 200€ fines for doing 7+3(7kmh limit for speeding + 3kmh for equiptment error tolerance) over the limit by law.

this is gold

I got pulled over in New York for having a K-band radar gun.

Cop was pretty suspicious, asked a lot of questions about it, asked if I was with a unit. I said no and I just liked tech stuff and thought it was cool. He took my info and went back to the car. Another cop pulls up in the meantime. He comes back a few minutes later, goes up to the front of my car, looks at it, gives it a tap, and then comes to my window. He said he pulled me over for "having a light out" but he tapped it and it came back on so he wasn't going to write me a ticket. He told me to be careful with the radar gun although he did mention he didn't find anything about it being illegal. I told him I wanted to get a Stalker 2 but couldn't afford it at the time and we just chatted for a bit. He was cool. The light thing was such an obvious lie though. I've checked that light periodically for the next few weeks and at no point was it ever out.

kek I have to do at least 30 km/h over to got a fine like that. Freedom's great.

This.
Also if you drive a riced out shitoyota then you can't get out of a speeding ticket now that you've had a written warning within 30 days.

>360 degrees

Well, at least we don't have random checkpoints or unnecessary stops by the popo. Altough I agree, the laws regarding speeding are shit, drivers are hunted down and stripped of their money, huge amounts of resources are being put into traffic policing, where you can ruin your life by speeding on an empty road without harming anyone, whilst pedofiles and rapists get ridiculously underhanded sentences for crimes much viler than speeding or reckless driving. Sure, "can't do the time, don't do the crime", but is really putting a traffic camera on the bottom of a hill the answer to making driving safer? It's obvious that most of the income earned by tickets comes from completely banal things, where drivers are being trapped for not having dedicated focus for some backroad speed limit.

This, yes.

>brand new Hyundai
>temporary tag on plate
>driving 'round Raleigh near NCSU campus
>lights.exe
>"Do you know you have improper tags on your vehicle?"
>areyoufukkinstoopidofficer.pdf
>turns out I had a warrant in Craven county, 80mi away
>failure to appear for a maryjane charge
>brand-new Hyundai parked all alone on shadiest parking lot on NCSU campus
>GoStraightToJail.monopoly
>bailed out by friend 6hrs later
>taxi back to lonely Hyundai
>it was fine

Even though totally my own stupidity in the first place, I was still mad as fuck, ready to file a report with Wake County PD about this cop's lack of knowledge of DMV procedures that he's fucking paid to enforce. But I know now it was just complete bullshit to pull me over.

Yes I am black.

nice one

Everyhing you said is irrelevant since your sources obviously describe Chinese scooters but mine is made from folding Japanese pig iron a million tmes.