Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSTOcyevIOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Its a boogbot is a retard and jumps the gun like an autist episode

t.Apparent

youtube.com/watch?v=uSTOcyevIOE

Q T
T

Does the Quad guns fires together or each side fires separately?

>mfw still no flint

>mfw no flint
:^)

i see what you did there

What a deal! such value!

you should probably go for it
just think of all those extra ships you can buy

Everyone already bought a whole shitton of slots in that 50% off slots deal a while ago.

I personally only bought 8, I think.

So the Dunkerque is going to be costing about the same as the Warpsite.

Is _he worth it /wowsg/?

Its on the test server.

>Japanese CV players

Yeah I gathered that from where it said WOWS Public Test

>Lexington/Shokaku: battle levels changed from 8/9/10 to 8/9 (preferential MM)
ITS OVER! The golden age is upon us

>305mm König Albert AP KA: alpha nerfed (9300 > 8300)
>305mm AP Pz. Gr. L/4.9: alpha nerfed (9300 > 8400)
>305mm Kaiser AP Pz. Gr. L/3.4: alpha nerfed (9300 > 8300)
>283mm Nassau AP Pz. Gr. L/3.2: alpha nerfed (8200 > 7200)
>283mm Scharnhorst AP: (8700 > 7600)
AYY LA JACKY MAO

d-don't worry s-surely german BBs will be good. s-supertesters wouldn't sabotage them because autism. w-would they?

if my teammate died a half second earlier I would've gotten a solo warrior. (if the system actually worked)

jesus christ dude
is this the price you have to pay for good AA?
not worth desu

The ships look great but the text is absolute ass. Needs more tweaks.

>tfw don't have Sims

Is possible to get solo warrior if you kill teammates just before winning?

Not just the text.
Literally everything is blurry dude.

??? not him but isn't that how it always looks in a post battle result screen?

arlios is a cuck so he's probably forcing aa or some shit.

Drop a vague wowsg meme in your next vid so we know it's real

Yep

this tbqh. pledge yourself to indian cock.

Go away cancer

Why are you on reddit?

Why are you on reddit?

Sniping_Autismo to our Redditors rescue, what a fucking subhuman gen this is

>implying half the people here don't peruse /r/worldofwarships for news

>I have 27km range, so I'll defend the base
t. North Carolina who parked himself dead center in our base and killed his engines for the next 20 minutes.
How do people like this guy grind through a thousand battles and still think they're helping when they pull this shit? He even made it to rank 9. There should be some kind of aptitude test to unlock each tier to keep these people at 1 where they belong.

I know WG is still butthurt from events that happened over 70 years ago but surely they realize that their game will die if they don't release worthwhile content to keep their players hooked, right? RN shills should be just as disappointed as Naziboos if the Kreigsmarine is lackluster, because if this game dies before 2017 then the chances of the RN being released goes up in flames just like the Hood.

I'm find with it as long as they're on the enemy team

WHAT KILLED ABRACH

WAS IT OUR SHITPOSTING?

WAS IT OUR FAGGORTY?

OR WAS IT OUR CRUELTY AND HATRED?

obesity

boogbot caused it

Who is your /wowsg/ OTP and why is it chain x Abrach?

I ship MayhemxVictorrin

Don't ship the dead.

I'm pretty sure I'm not dead.

Also, based Atago secondaries.

wave x raptor
with wave as the dom of course
or
raptor x luger
with luger as the meek mumbling bottom

Wave x Anu, with Wave as the uke.

what did (((WG))) mean by this?

boogbot died for this damage

why was this deleted

wargamming knows, fucking bail dude

† boog

Man Abrach's brother sure is good at WoWS.

>Ywn watch Abrach and his brother div together.

Why even live lads?

Does Abrach even have a brother? How did this become a meme?

Also, post superstructures.

>when nothing goes according to keikaku and you have to channel your inner unicum to carry the whole team to glorious nail biting victory

s-see, I can do stuff without abrach's brother's help

this fucking rudder though holy shit i even have the rudder HP mod and the thing just kept breaking over and over and over from the slightest little bump. I was turning in circles for like two minutes.

I'm stuck /wowsg/. How do I break past the 66% solo barrier. Is coordinated shitposting the only thing that will get me to 70% just like wot?

tfw steal all of div mate's exp

>have a real bad session; win while doing jack shit
>tilt hard, go rip till I cool off
>come back
>take out mighty moskva
>do 145k damage on a loss

....fuck

>IJN naval architects in the 1920s
Dude, just put a wheelhouse with some open platforms on top, it's fine

>IJN naval architects in the 1930s
More lookout platforms! Higher, higher I say!

What changed?

I don't hate the new Assault Mode for co-op

/wowsg/: dead in the water edition

>bad arcade kitty is a she

>pink shitter fires torps 2km behind me
>deliberately turn into them
>mfw

rule 29 of the internet dude

i really want to grope her

I wish you didn't have to join the normal Co-op queue to play it though.

>Run into player with female name a few times in Ranked
>She says hi to me
>Play it cool in-game
>After the match, search her IGN like the filthy misogynist Gamergate neckbear I am
>Sub-par stats, but meh - her performance was passable when I played with her
>Discover her G+
>Middle-aged woman with a pathologic obsession with Jingles
mfw

>going after both of the enemy CVs in a CA that has shit for AA
>and I'd accidentally used my AA consumable just before they started focusing everything on me
christ now I know how Itō felt

>tfw can't get a win tonight no matter what

>the closer I get to actually finishing the grind for the next ship I'm after, the less I want to play the next few games to get the last of the XP to actually unlock the thing

ST here. The Dunkirk is aweful. I hate to say it, I was excited, but it is aweful. Bad AP, bad armor, and you can face forward stopped or not be able to shoot because the guns barely make it fully broadside, over the shoulder isnt possible.

proof

Um no. I like being an ST and not gona fuck it up. You'll all see shortly enough when its released. Just trust me when I say, don't buy it right away, wait until LittleWhiteMouse releases her review so you can see a full breakdown of how it behaves. As a heads up, it sucks, so you can calm your excitement. The Turrets dont have nearly enough rotational range so over the shoulder cant be done, it doesnt have the armor to go broadside and expect to survive (got penned by a Cleve at 10 km and cited by a Myoko at about 12-13 km) and yes you can go straight in like a US BB, but you dont have the health to last long and at the lower tiers HE spam makes this idea alot more painful (plus it seems like its easier to be hit, superstructure is fuckhuge).

Okay, then at least tell me that the German BB aren't absolutely dogshit like they look based on their stats, especially the tier X.

Kek, i've had a retard pull out the same using this same excuse.

Could be worse.
He never left that spot and I had to fight both of the enemy T10 BBs + a T9 by myself.

>German BB aren't absolutely dogshit

dead boats

wounded boats

when I had my Taiho a Montana tried doing the same thing with me, so I went in and started capping bases and he fucked off

CV now will get preferential mm?
Is that CV buff? What happen to WG?

>tfw

I knew WG would not disappoint in crushing my hopes for what seemed to be the most interesting bote development since Tirpitz.

You're being memed

No proofs

Source?

>I know WG is still butthurt from events that happened over 70 years ago but surely they realize that their game will die if they don't release worthwhile content to keep their players hooked
May I direct your contemplative gaze at War Thunder.

>305mm König Albert AP KA: alpha nerfed (9300 > 8300)
>305mm AP Pz. Gr. L/4.9: alpha nerfed (9300 > 8400)
>305mm Kaiser AP Pz. Gr. L/3.4: alpha nerfed (9300 > 8300)
>283mm Nassau AP Pz. Gr. L/3.2: alpha nerfed (8200 > 7200)
>283mm Scharnhorst AP: (8700 > 7600)

Haha, OK no, who even needs proof when it's a nerf to evil fascist vehicles

Do they not realize that a line that is dead on arrival, especially after six months of no content, is a bad idea?

There are no proofs, sure. But I wouldn't be surprised in the least if what STanon says it's true.

>especially after six months of no content,
But you see tovarisch, the game has content! Like 6 premium ships in the past 6 months!

CVs are actually still fine, they just require actual skill.

Which none of the CVnts of yesteryear ever had or developed when they used their clicky flatships to roflstomp everything for 3k avg XP and 250k avg dmg.

This MM change is nothing more than WG admitting they don't actually give a fuck about the broken AA power and plane hitpoints differential between tiers, and will simply let it rot instead of fixing it.

I can see it already.
5.10 is the release of KM BB after half a year of wait
The next month is absolutely nothing but complaints from every server about how shit KM BB are.
5.11 will have minor buffs to KM BB which should've came on arrival but they'll still be shit.
Then forevermore we will have complaints about KM BB being shit, because WG will never ever make a German line perform above-average.

truly this is the best way to play

In the meantime, STs will go into full damage control and telling people they just need to play to the ships strengths and that they're just being entitled.

I'd say next month will be amusing if it weren't for the fact that this is going to kill the game.

>content
>premium ships
The sad truth is that there are not enough ships to keep a player playing and interested.

In WoT, after the beta was over new lines were released regularly. Yeah, sure, more often than not they had some OP gimmick that made them OP and a pls-buy-prem-time shitbox placed in the way, but that is what gets people playing and grinding and paying.

In WoWS, a new line is announced and just by looking at the stats you can tell it will be mediocre at best, with two or three really shitty pls-buy-prem-time ships thrown in that are practically unplayable and completely unfun.
Even with prem time, flags and all kinds of XP boosts, having no fucking fun at all for 60 or 90 battles is just too fucking much.
Even if you just do a daily x1.5 for two months it's not fun, it's a fucking chore.

And if it's a German line, it gets some pre-release nerfs for historical correctness.
Well, at least some Soviet ships got buffs to make sure their performance is of balance)))))))))))))

Took one in a New Mexico, her armor was good but she could hardly do anything to my New Mex.

Typical frog, he pointed his ship at my and reversed all the way to the blue line. I wonder if it comes with a white flag?

>Just play to the ship's strengths
>get citpenned through the bow by yamato

I fought one, either he was a really shitty player or the Dunkermeme just doesn't meet expectations

reminds me of the E-Series in wot right after release.
>e100
lol transmissionfire, horrible turret armour and non exsitant HP pool

Can you name 3 CV players who managed that?

Anumati, Anumati and Anusmati