Every single day on Poloniex I see random coins with +xx% change. Every day I miss the train

Every single day on Poloniex I see random coins with +xx% change. Every day I miss the train.

How do I know which ones are gonna shoot up in advance? Is there some private P&D group that I'm not aware of? There's no natural way that these coins (which nobody cared about yesterday) can suddenly have thousands of BTC worth of volume.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qFXy2Q3
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_fldc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stay away from shitcoins and you'll be good.

You just have to be aware of the memes in the market A)..

and B) By the time it's already up xx% it's very risky to get it.

The people doing this kind of thing accumalate for days/weeks at low volumes, they're holding hundreds of BTC worth of those coins. The moment the noobs pile in, they dump. (Essentially they are robbing the noobs).

So for instance the current meme in the market is security and untracability.

The first and probably only 'real' coin here is XMR. Following it's success things like SDC and BLK have come out of the woodwork. These are most probably both premined and pre-loaded up by the pumper/dumpers.

The goal is to ride XMR's coatails to pump the price up a ton, and then dump the premined coin for something more worth it.

XMR itself is probably the only one that's still going to be registered in a year's time.

I mean its profitable in itself. If you really want to get xx% gains. Learn how to make coins. Pre-mine the shit out of them. Name them "anoncoin" or "Youcan'tfindmecoin", or some meme-y name; and then shill it till it gets listed on poloniex.

Itl'l go up a few hundred %, then you sell your pre-mined set for like 10-20k and rinse and repeat next month with next month's meme.

And if I can'/don't premine the coin?

There are thousands of people who get into stuff like NAV or NAUT and dump when it shoots up. But how does it shoot up?

NSR

Missing the train all the time eh? Join the Crypto Traders Room on Discord, its a discussion group, very helpful.

Link: discord.gg/qFXy2Q3

hi sir I give u tip, I see thread on Veeky Forums ok, BLK.
Sir say ''BLK rise, get in" I check BLK and yes
it was 35% rising so I got in and sold with 40% profit 2 hour later sir. Ob server the boards and sites ok

I'm in the same state as you, user. I should have made at least 100x exponential gains in the month of August, but I've been holding the wrong coins at the wrong time.

Literally everything you need OP.

Oh my God FLDC and CURE could have gave me 16x gains together, holy shit. That's like an instant quick rich scheme.

so many trolls

When was the last time /ccg/ predicted a pump (other than xmr) in advance?

Exactly. I want to know how to be in the know about a 360% return coin.

>BLK up a ton %
>get in and it's too late
>NAV
>SC

>FLDC up 100%
>haha not getting me this time friends
>up 200%
>ok NOW it's gotta be too late
>300%
>definitely not going up now
>400%

600% now

>Learn how to make coins.

That takes some time surely?

I'll kill myself, not joking. This isn't funny. Did any of you guys at least manage to get some sick gains out of this?

>pats user on the back.
>there there
>there's always next time.

>the roulette ball landed on my favorite number and i didn't even place a bet!!!!!

1100%

lol, don't worry, I bought FLDC at 300 sats and sold at 400sats

FLDC at 740% - 1100%
CURE at 374%
GRC at 300%
BITS at 100%

These gains are even more insane than on the 29th of August.

Anyone else finds it weird that Veeky Forums isn't going gaga over this?

buy all the shitcoins so if you see a pump, you will sure to be on the train

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_fldc

>750% up

Anyone was holding any of whatever this is?

Holy shit, im holding 0.12 worth of BITS, I had them from years ago. Im syncing the fucking wallet as we speak. Should I sell?

So nobody on Veeky Forums was aware of the impending pump?

I need to find the group that spearheads these P&D campaigns

My nigga

>get to greedy get burned

>ok I'm taking profits when its peaked

>goes up at least double triple more...

I bought sdc at 100k sold at 210k

Bout nav at 3900 sold at 4500

I bet you anything if I held they would of dropped and given me loses or bags

Aliens watching me

At least when I take profits when they are there I slowly go up

I told you watch NSR

Next pump will be blocknet and Decred

Oooohhh baby. I love the internet! God I love the internet.

Take me with you when you do, tell them I'm a little shrimp which nobody will notice he's there.
It's weird that Veeky Forums was made as a containment board for the bitcoin spam on /g/, but when it comes to actually discussing it properly nobody wants to. No threads for Yobit, Poloniex and other places.

>I made $60
You could sell, or you could just kill yourself because that is pathetic

Because it's a meme, and because they got in.

Look this pattern repeats itself almost weekly now.

Next week's meme is folding coins. Expect 2-3 more to pop up, rise a few hundred % and then drop off 70%~, before a long tailed 'bleed out' of bag holder noobs that bought at the top.

In this FLDC is probably the 'front runner' the 'XMR/BTC/ETH', and "CURE" coin is the shitty pump and dumper so far. Expect more of these to come up.

If you want to make good gains with it, put your money on BTC itself, XMR, and Eth, and just hold for years. These might not go up 100% in 2 hours, but they will likely go up 9000% in 2 years.
Ofcourse there's always the chance theyl'l get fucked by something like another DAO-esque failure for Eth, or Vcash success for XMR.

Yeah, probably. But if you're making like 10k every few months with it, it can be a full time thing, and as ya learn more ya get better/it gets easier.

Yeh but think about it dude , if the cpin went up 10000% but only has a 100 dollar market cap , not a real spicy opportunity

A drunk NEET could do that accidentally by clicking the wrong button

Thoughts on Hz(Horizon)? Is it the next target for whale pumping?

NAV looks like a good coin to get into for a long term hold. The security and anonymity exceeds what XMR is capable of, but it won't become a big player until they decentralize the server and gain a little more recognition. I doubt that it would ever beat out BTC, because BTC has brand name recognition, but NAV could easily become the new runner up and overtake LTC as the second most valuable coin in the market in the next couple of years because they've actually invested the money into the Tor network and use dual layer transactions to make transactions fully untraceable. Plus, they have much faster transaction speeds than BTC, so it's actually viable as a currency, rather than just a tradable commodity.

>tldr: Buy NAV now, be rich by 2018

>LTC
>second most valuable coin
Confirmed for not having a clue what he is talking about

28th-9th has been sick. I wonder if anyone has gotten rich off of these massive pumps.

bump

I made like 8k on NAV but lost like 4k.

Damn the 10th seems to be taking a nap. I just betted on NOBL. If you guys wanna help pump or something...

What crypto coin are you guys investing in for today?

I was looking to get into mining and buying a small rig. I was going to mine ethereum, but can you mine any coin you want? If so I think I just found a new hobby.

How can you not get rich off of this? Or is there a limit to how much you can sell? You can't double your 1 million dollars that easily?

What is liquidity

Go away pajeet

Why isn't Veeky Forums keeping an eye on Poloniex like a hawk? I thought this board's whole shtick was crypto currency.

too many haterz. ur opinion is valued, ty. watch pink

low volume pumps are random and some dont even get off the ground.. too fast for the average hobbyist. Veeky Forums prefers high volume pumps that take several days to reach peak. so we can pack as many passengers on that moon rocket. ie: Monegro

There is a very famous P&D group on poloniex.
I will openly post their link here once this address reaches 0.01BTC
15tx3ZFRLNBNmbcaLoaHUGbHMdTUYA4KXv

QBK NEW MOOON

Same QBK guy here - check ID. was right about that and now im tellin u to go ham on amp. huge dip, now on the rise. moonward men

amp moon inc

I'll ask about Nobl and Hz. Will they make a comeback?

How does margin trading work? Do I basically borrow coins so I can make a higher profit than i would with my low sum of bitcoins?

Seriously why hasn't this made history on Veeky Forums yet?
The entire board should be butthurt over missing the greatest launching pad in history. This pump n dump would have been great for low wage bitcoin users.

just started on poloniex, can someone explain the maker taker fees? Am i going to get burned on buying and selling small amounts while waiting for another 1000% whale?

How much do I have to pay for a 250Mh mining rig? Will I make 40.000 dollars a month if I start mining Monero now?

Also how do I mine a coin which isn't in my miner program's list? Is it best if I mined directly with cmd?

you wont get burned by fees, its only 0.15% maker and 0.25% taker

as long as you make over half a percent profit per trade, you should be in the green

They're thinking of limiting the number of members pretty soon due to popularity, so don't hesitate joining. A couple of people are literal Nostradamus's in there.

>Do I basically borrow coins so I can make a higher profit than i would with my low sum of bitcoins?

yes borrow coins for bigger profits, but if you go below margin, poloniex takes your seed money. ie: you lose

no idea. was watching them earlier, probably will pump a bit at some point. probably not big enough to care about - watch the edgecoins (sdc/blk) for quick shorts. also block

Can I use Asic cards to mine Monero and other coins?

>ASIC
>application specific integrated circuit

>hey guiz, how do i use asic for this other application?

I only knew Monero because the DNMs were planning to implement it, got 280% in a week, only problem is that I didn't put much in :(

Stay away from shitcoins worth less than like 1-3 dollars, they'll never get anywhere (says the person with 400 NXT)

XMG/Magi seems to be taking off.

People will get very worried if someone wants to sell 1MM worth of any security. Simply placing an order of that size will ruin the price

Nice try lmao

I hope that period is a radix point

Seriously faggot. You can't affort 1% of a bitcoin?

What is a radix?

You will make less than 40 dollars a month mining XMR.

same guy here again
RADS new version released out of nowhere. only few have realized.
the slow pump has already begun. get in before rocket2moon