Etrian Odyssey General

>EO Guides, References, Music, Art Books, etc.
pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS

>EOV Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
jii.moe/Vkg7ZHvGW.7z (Famitsu scans)
perfectly-nintendo.com/etrian-odyssey-v-demo-version-pre-loading-launching-july-20th/

>EOV color editor.
edit.s2.xrea.com/sq5/

>EOV character randomizer
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/charamake/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30485706/make_cdn_cia.exe
gbatemp.net/threads/translation-labyrinth-no-kanata-beyond-the-labyrinth.379598/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's boost it!

Reposting!

TitleID:
000400020018d001

enctitlekey:
7faa00f24707b675534530340002544d

rip

are you using x86 windows?

I dont get it. Cant make it into a cia? Or are you doing something wrong?

worked for me

Pirate fags btfo

x64
I don't have that .exe, simply. Looking for it.

>pirating a free demo

>Pirating a free demo

Fuck this. I'm going to bed to play Phantasy Star II. I'll just download the inevitable CIA tomorrow.

you're not even supposed to be playing it

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30485706/make_cdn_cia.exe

We NEVER get btfo. WE EVENTUALLY get what we want. Like your booty

You need to buy a JP 3ds for it to be free, so yes, you are still strealing

No one accuses me of strealing and gets away in one priece.

I'll streal yer mum ya cunt.

>stealing a free demo
>free
>stealing free stuff

I have never seen these words together before. The fuck are you smoking and why are you this bootyblasted?

Untold 3 soon

It compiled a .cia, copying it over to my 3DS.

copy it to mega

>"if you are already a skilled explorer you might have already speant your skill points by now"
Fuck you game, I was too immersed for that.
Who else forgot to spend their skill points before the game told them to?

Importing at 15% now.

>forgot to spend their skill points before the game told them to?
Looks like you're not a skilled explorer.

>being this new

Perhaps only for EO1. I have been checking on skill trees the moment I registered my five.

>forgetting to assign skill points
Geez user, for a demo, isn't the usual thing to check out the skills of every class before doing anything else?

I got this twice fuck.

This shit is difficult.

Based user.

I'm thinking about the name about my second character. There's no way I'm going to assig skill points in the next 2 hours.
I would never forget that though because it's the first thing I do after having finished my party.

Did you tried fbi 2.x.x?

This is why i don't bother with piracy.
I'm waiting for the emulator when you can just download and execute.

can someone link the fucking OST

I can't put the demo on my 3DS right now, but if I had a reason to play it it would be to listen to the bar theme and the first stratum theme

please record those

Nope sorry, it's fucked.

If I had to guess, the enckey is wrong. We should get someone to decrypt one, that would make everything easier.

I'll try but I doubt it'll be any different.

Instead of doing the usual drag and drop, try copypasting the .cia into your SD card. For some reason Windows sometimes fuck up large (100mb+) files that are dragged into an USB or SD card, and the .cia installers don't fully recognize them. It happened to me a bunch of times in the past.

>waitfags
Since 2014 you guys have been saying "Next year, we'll have full emulation!" and you still dont.

Also theres no reason you cant do both.

I'll try that too.

I don't mind waiting, I can play a lot of games in the meanwhile.

Does Etrian Odyssey 2 (DS) have Suspend saving?

The only reason why I haven't finished Etrian Odyssey 1 yet is because it was a game that I played for 10-15 a day while sitting on the toilet, but now I'm nearing the end of the game and it takes me like 15 minutes of walking down several floors just to get back where I was. EO1 has no suspend saving, I can only save at the teleporters or at the Inn.

Damn this sucks. Thanks for at least trying

You can just the ds in sleep mode.

FBI failed at last megabyte, pic related.

I'm gonna give this a try now.

If it means anything, I got the same error with a copy and paste of my own cia.

The encTitlekey is wrong incase you guys are still confused.

Some user on hbg said that the key is not the right one, unfortunately

Then I'm not gonna try. The enckey is 99% wrong, I don't think what we have is actually it.
It's 5am here but I'll try to read up on enc and dec keys.

I have never liked the idea of leaving a handheld on in sleep mode.

I've had my DS since launch and it's still in near perfect condition because of how well I take care of it.

Yeah, I'm fairly sure that there's no way we're getting the title key without someone with CFW on a JP 3DS with the demo doing some work for it. At that point, they could just dump the thing, too.

It's only 5en to sleep at the inn?!
I'm on the highest difficulty what the fuck?!
I had 80 en and two people were dead.
I was expecting to have to register new people.
Oh also people get revived just by sleeping.
This is too fucking casual for me

Decrypt9 only needs homebrew to run.

Squat on your bed and rub your testicles on the sheets if it pisses you off so much.

Are you level 1 because it literally costs that in IV

>I've had my DS since launch and it's still in near perfect condition
You mean your shoulder buttons haven't died? How?

You people will find anything to complain about

You can get a DSi for like forty dollars. Why even bother?

That's normal at level 1.

I WANT TO GET RAPED BY THE LABARYNTH

Nothing we can do unless we have someone with access to the Japanese eShop on a CFW 3ds. Go get some sleep and pray for someone else to upload this damn demo.

>shitposting

I'm contacting my Jap friends. No stopping now.

Don't use a healer or tank. Use less than 5 units. Fight some FOEs.

We are so far in that we are resorting to actual nips. This is gona be a hell of a long night/morning.

No sleep tonight.

CIA was just uploaded. Check usual sources.

Welp, i can zombie throughout work tomorrow. Wouldn't be the first time...

Is too late for shitty rusing.

Is there other usual source than 3dsiso or are you just fucking with me. It's 5am man not cool.

I'm the guy you're replying to. The L-Trigger used to get really stiff. It'd be like crackling your knuckles and then it would be smooth to press for that day. Then next day you'd have to crack it again. However, that stopped happening sometime last year and it's been smooth ever since. My triggers function perfectly fine.

I was in high school when the DS first launched in like 2005, or whatever it was, so I've always treated it well. I could understand a DS breaking if you were a little kid manhandling it.

I'm going to get a 3DS eventually, but I don't have an overwhelming urge to get one now. I still have a lot of games to play.

Pretty sure is another underage memer trying to be le epic funny maymay guy.

Well guys I don't have my JP 3ds hacked, but I do have my old 3DS sitting around that I could probably region change. Let's see what takes longer

no way to download with just titleID?

Mine work too, even after untold hours of MKDS.

Nope, the tools that exist to let you do that all need the titlekey somewhere (they just get it from the titlekeys site or some file on your SD card).

Hey in the meantime.
gbatemp.net/threads/translation-labyrinth-no-kanata-beyond-the-labyrinth.379598/
Did anyone play this? Is it fun? It has multiplayer, let's play it.

That would decently take long and wont be worth it at all. Probably could bring some complications too.

WHERE
ARE
THE
SCREENSHOTS?

I can do screenshots. What do you want?

If you mean changing the country from settings, it won't work. If you mean changing the actual region of the NAND, you'll brick it.

Paper siscors: the game: the dungeon
How do you activate multiplayer? How do you change the girls clothes? I'm only like two strata in.

Anything but the shitty shopkeeper

I thought there was a guide on region changing your 3ds with a9lh? Either way if it bricks, I don't care, this thing is covered in dust because of how long I haven't touched it.

Fuck screenshots.
I want MUSIC.

Help me decide a party. Classes are race locked

5 potatoes

BUFF NIGGA CESTUS WITH LOLI VOICE

Five bunnies
20 swords

bitches don't know about my mini2sf collection that are lossless and seamlessly loop infinitely

Use only those generic portraits all the way at the end of the sprites.

>classes are race locked

I suppose that is the limit for the demo.

Also, for the DLC sprites, apparently the race is not set, so that Teach can be a Therian or Brownie.

Why are all the dragoon portraits so good?
Why can't we change clothe's colors?

>8 Character limit for guild name
>6 Character limit for character name

Blunder of the century.

>separate eye colors and iris colors
WHEW, gonna take all night to craft my qts. I'll translate the skills first then before I commit.

Are you actually using generic portraits?
The absolute madman!
They're so generic no one will use them.

I was just going to make a dozen blank units so I could read the skills first. Skill trees are only basic skills though, must be because of the demo.

some jap is streaming eov
wwwdottwitchtelevision/yajirun

Generic portrait for Cestus because all the normal portraits are shit.

nah

I'm positive theres a way of changing to jap region. People on /feg/ did it to play the japanese dlc for Fire Emblem Fates before the english release