Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

Burz edition

>I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Vitto Mortemsen, Bonkk, Mexay Renatus, Peachy Panic, Rijakk, or Riathen
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, or Kealdrix

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJtqbid9x6o
youtube.com/watch?v=jQ0eciDZO-g
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/148463959/
strawpoll.me/10269487
strawpoll.me/10685497
strawpoll.me/10522669
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's make it our goal to get past 100 replies this time!

this is pathetic

it's getting embarrasing hope, you can't even keep your own thread alive

>tfw thread is literally dead

tell me thread
what does HOPE even do besides shitpost and erp?

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

This is your fate /gw2g/, you are staring at a mirror.
It's time to let go of this shithole.

We raid on Mondays and host training raids later in the week. We also have guild missions every saturday 1 hr after reset.

>typical HOPE shitpost
lol ok

You're welcome to join us for any of those fun activities user

fuck you i already do

>tfw when two people eyeball my norn then whisper me at the same time

I like that feel, especially when both want a piece of the futa cock

nosing plump mcharr sack

^dont do this

There's only 2 active Veeky Forums guilds, most of the ones on your list are either dead or aren't even Veeky Forums, stop posting this troll list all the time please. The OP features the only active ones.

We could speculate on today's trailer, linked below, and what it means LS3 will look like, starting with Eir's funeral.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJtqbid9x6o

no need WP already speculated for us
youtube.com/watch?v=jQ0eciDZO-g
thread over

25 minutes spent on a 1 minute video, he always finds a way.

woodenpotatoes is the best, he takes everything so seriously it makes me laugh. He's so silly.

It's kind of a problem, I can't recommend his guides to people because they're just so dulling. I think he spent even more time talking about Sabetha.

>he takes everything so seriously
it is the English way

alright let's speculate then
what does the ls3 look like? hard to tell from just silhouette art and reused raid videos
what are we going to do in this episode? ummm
how many maps will they release? uhhh

it's so cuteohmygosh
I once played his videos for my dogs during a thunderstorm

not him but you're no fun, and miss the point of speculation

im thinking we start with eir's funeral, and then we revisit the white mantle stronghold. it makes sense, most casualfags havent seen it yet.

so you're telling me we won't see any new areas
even better then

How are these threads so dead when the game, leddit and other gw2 communities are very alive?

Did all the r@, c@, HOPE shitposting scare everyone off?

hope stalked everyone including their own members out of the thread

i dont know user its just speculation :^)

I'll do my best to keep this thread alive.

the catspam from FUN always makes people leave the threads for a while before everyone comes back, literally go to the archives, no really

this is a very typical mmo thread for Veeky Forums, people are joking around and talking about the game now and again, and then next thread it gets killed from spam

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/148463959/

>flunkky has died

finally free of that burden

it's wednesday and two threads already have 404ed from nobody posting
care to explain that?

the catspam from FUN always makes people leave the threads for a while before everyone comes back

people don't read the thread the same way people who come here everyday do, they dont understand its just saturday

plus we had a imagecapped thread for the longest the time, which nobody wants to post in, being bumped by a lone social reject

and had to make 3-4 seperate threads just so people could have regular conversation

care to explain what now?

What happened to Flunkky? I'll end you if you did something to him.

basically this, some people casually browse Veeky Forums

the other thread 404'd because it'd already been moved, and there were already a number of threads to try circumvent the image cap limiting people from posting more which sectioned people, we're still feeling that, logically speaking

>blaming image cap for stifling conversation
lol
all that does is prevent avatarfags from posting. if you retards truly wanted to talk about the game you'd talk in the image capped thread about the game in text form.
but no one did. because theres nothing to talk about
stop blaming others for the thread being dead and realize it's not the thread, its the game itself

Tried to take an oversized barb.

Terrible way to die.

you're retarded if you truly think that, and if you hate the game/general so much why are you still here

also >the game, leddit and other gw2 communities are very alive

lol...

Guys
Which non-full server can I join that is not shit?
I'd have joined any RP server but they're both full so fml

Kittdai quit gw2

>why are communities that attract more normal people more alive than this one
theres your answer dummy. 4chans audience has always been limited and with a game like gw2 being so dead its no surprise this community here is so small
and dont be a baby. i like this game plenty i just think your reasoning for 'why the thred is ded' is bogus hope pandering

Have you tried recently?

TC had an artificial cap put on it which they removed almost a month ago. You can also try checking the server during late night hours as the population rating can change from full to very high.

Yeah I took the screenshot just now, guess I'll wait a few more hours

>TC had an artificial cap put on it which they removed almost a month ago
Interesting, did tryhard guilds stopped switching servers for the sake of wubwub bandwagoning?

I forgot why they did it. I think it was because of guilds mass transferring around.

If you don't plan to WvW, server choice doesn't even matter actually. You can guest onto any server for free. WvW is the only game mode that divides players based on server.

>did tryhard guilds stopped switching servers for the sake of wubwub bandwagoning?

Nope. In fact that's why TC is so high - a bunch of guilds hopped off Yak's Bend to blob onto TC and push it up into Tier 1 a few months back.

>bogus hope pandering
I think you just outed the real reason why you dont want to admit catspamming kills discussion in these threads, it still doesnt change that those threads 404'd around the catspam or related to it, its because of instances like that that make people leave

if you look at the rest of Veeky Forums, it is mostly shitposting, but the difference there is they have a stable thread to post in, we dont always have one. please retract from your personal biases, no one is pandering to anyone but you.

hello which floozie is the toppest sniff of this general this is important pls respond

Megaservers use server as a big part of their sorting user. He'll need to be in an RP guild (or a few), have friends, etc. to get into the RP instances regularly. I have a few friends on Blackgate who need to have people taxi them to the RP (IE, TC) instance of a map even though they're in RP guilds and have RPing friends.

In theory server doesn't matter but in practice it does from what I've seen.

the only person being a baby here is you, trying to defend an imagecapped thread that was spammed not from people talking about the game, but some guy who wants to disrupt a thread and community for a day

I would be on your side otherwise, but like I said, you have to be retarded and not paying attention to what happened the last couple days to not understand whats going on and then blame it on hope

coming to a videogame general is habitual, if you stop going a few days in a row its not likely you'll come back, especially when someone forced it to be dead because of "lol i hate avatarfags the only posts are the ones that i like and I want to keep a dead thread bumped out of spite to get the other one deleted xD stop having fun without me please..."

The biggest problem with catspam is the image cap gets hit 200 replies before the thread cap so people are forced to only use text. If gw2 had content or things to discuss that wouldn't be as a bad a problem but right now there is literally nothing to really talk about so the thread dies out.

i died to achieve ascension

>all that does is prevent avatarfags from posting
people upload all kinds of images besides avatars user, people have always liked talking about each other's characters. that femnorn seems to make people happy, just going off example. it's still posting related to the game whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

I will point to this discussion aided by images, they're part of the conversation, because people like posting images to this website, its part of the experience, and spamming to hit the image cap takes it away. even jugg avatars with his squatclone.

>coming to a videogame general is habitual, if you stop going a few days in a row its not likely you'll come back
Except the exact opposite happens.
People are on standby 24/7 checking hourly to immediately make a new thread as soon as one dies.

2 different groups of people user

Which combat mod are you guys using?
The one I used bugs the fuck out, the reticle doesn't appear and the targetting is fucked as all hell

>doesnt see that the thread has 1/7 of the IPs it normally has

Sounds like you're using action cam, it's less effective than the default mode. Maybe handy on Engi since it doesn't have a normal autoattack.

shitposting is still shitposting even if it makes a select few happy. ever thought caturday might make some people happy? it probably does. so we should keep it around yeah? its still posting related to the game whether you want to acknowledge it or not.
your reasoning a shit, try again

>he actually believes this

just stop

My reasoning isn't shit because spamming images is explicitly against Veeky Forums's rules. What people call avatarfagging are just people posting their characters, but they don't always assume the character are like traditional avatarfags. Am I defending everyone that does? No. Should people at least be given a place where they can post without being waded out by hundreds of charr pictures? yes. I'll reassert that catspamming has killed conversation that'd otherwise normally be present, because the basis for this discussion was why threads 404 in the first place. There's less to talk about right now, but we wouldn't 404 otherwise.

When it comes to shitposting, what is the fun of different people vs. one person who blatantly hinders conversation? He doesn't even bump the threads, each post is saged, so even he fucks with the thread intentionally.

why is this thread here

>mindless spam
the same as
>posting on topic
????????

Posting rats kneeling and sleeping is on topic?
Posting naked norn is on topic?
Keep double standards user

they are screenshots of the game meant to stir up conversation

I don't see that happening with the mindless catspam user

see
keep bad grammar user

*when it comes to his shitposting

>this logical fallacy

>they are screenshots of the game meant to stir up conversation
so posting a screenshot of a squatting cat and the next ten replies being 'i want ur cunny fluff on my face" is 'conversation' by your standards?

you are actually retarded

Rat waifus are always on topic desu fampai

better than catspam you fucking retard, at least you can hit the little minus sign next to the cat picture you hate so much and it will hide all replies so you wont have to get triggered

but an image capped thread continously bumped out of spite to end the conversation in a new thread, isn't something you can just avoid

>being mad about naked norn
fuck outta here

>that shit smells slightly better than that other shit
hopefags never change

see i should have waited a second, you can apply it to future posts you make as well

why are you putting words in people's mouth, who tries to seriously argue like this?

your example is utter hyperbole, the thread would be more active if people could post their characters and garner comments from that vs catspam and people either a) telling him to stop or b) not posting at all

there is nothing preventing you from having a discussion
nobody is pointing a gun at your head saying DON'T TALK ABOUT THE GAME

at this point user, everyone on the thread has been accused of being hope, we're all in hope apparently (even though its late in burgerland)

>hopefags
have fun arguing with your hope bogeyman user, I HOPE you get medication for your paranoia

yes, the thread being imagecapped, we were posting norn webms and everyone was having a good time

I don't know why you hate this community so much, just fuck off already you crybaby

see that's just feigned ignorance, whether you think that or not people dont want to have a discussion in-between large amounts of image spam that also keeps them from posting their own images afte. i wish you'd have understood this by now lol

admittedly i only add hope to my posts because it's a triggerword and gets replies
same goes for toons

nobody agrees with you

>norn webms

it stifles discussion, this is an IMAGEboard

the only way I could agree with you is if we reached imagecap from people naturally posting pictures, then we have to deal with our own mess

but people were forced to for days deal with a imagecapped thread

and we are back at the beginning of this argument where you say this again or some shit

You know to the user that said those gloves were shit, they'd actually be god-tier if those giant mcdonald arches were removed.

I'm gonna go balls deep in this norn

>user thinks talking about people's characters doesn't lead to conversation
that glove exchange was a good example of lighthearted stuff that doesnt hurt this general

found the cat abuser and raper

They are meant for loving. Cats are magical.

will you be my wife?

retard

I thought I told you to wizard yourself into a mcharr.

>HOPEfags walk into a bar

Source?

God lani is so fucking hot. I lost count how many times I've fucking cum to the image of her bare thighs in that pit fighters skirt and that slutty heavy armor top.
strawpoll.me/10269487

strawpoll.me/10685497

post it or i reprot u

Which guild has the best male and female charr?
strawpoll.me/10522669

>Top 4 are Calsi, Rikki, Peachy, Lani
how?

>20 votes
>18 posters, probably only 5 here right now tops
>HOPE in the lead during EU hours
Something is fishy here

that is like 2 weeks old, user