Destiny General - /dg/

>>> RESET INFO LINKS

1st for universal remote niggers get blacklisted

Be sure if you have any complaints to leave it here and I'll reply when I get back from the gym~~~~

>the slave reparations that bungie gives me after a day of suffering through this game's pvp consist of five (5) identical weyland's marches

2nd for this game has a shit weapon system

>~~~~
That's pretty gay af desu senpai

fuck
add me for IB later etc.

>I have a photographic memory

sucking off some dudes in the sauna again?

>there are people ITT that defend the games pvp and think zippy doesn't bring up valid points
Considering zippy and inter parrot exactly the same things from each other and ones one of the best players in dg and the other was above average and now shit that's more than enough of a skill gap to show that it's not only us shitters that think this game is shit

Are there any Xboners in here who wanna do a raid instead of shitpost?

>this games pvp is good and not shit, youre just bad!

>Doubles, Freelance 6v6

It's not that we don't agree with them, it's just that
>A
Before Y2 Zippy put himself up as a K/D God and ever since Bungie took away his final round sniper and thorn training wheels he's steadily become more shit
And
>B
He's a narcissist cunt and it's fun to kick a cunt while he's down
I would but I'm stuck until later this week

i'm a shitter, and the game may be shit, but i have tons of fun
i don't even use the meta, the trials scout is fun af

When was Destiny the most balanced in terms of PvP? During the SUROS meta, or before that when I wasn't even on PS4?

I'll go after i finish CoE if you need a warlock.

Now.

The only real imbalances right now are snipers being too prevalent and a few archetypes being bad (high impact AR, mid and high impact PR)

I'd say it was fine until the Thorn became more prevalent and before people discovered final round snipers

>Xboners shitposting about ps4 players
Sup John, wounds healed yet?

>striker titans existing on small maps

So, an aim assist nerf on snipers (or remove HH, if possible), buff high autos a hair, and buff damage to high PRs very slightly to where only 2 burst all headshots can kill from distance before dropoff? Then buff Mid PRs slightly?

I ain't John faggot. I just said that weapons were fine except for those two. Not my fault that your God zip zoo needed those to carry his shitter ass

>Game became a chore to play out of nowhere
what do i do with my life now

Yeah that's really all that's needed right now, plus a couple of small class tweaks like buffing Gunslinger nades.

13 hour

>Before Y2 Zippy put himself up as a K/D God

That's wrong. Take into account that DTR shows my KDR in year 1 being 1.6 (even though I'm pretty sure the peak was 1.7) on PS4 that's extremely average, especially when there were more than a handful of players 2.0+

Not once did I ever claim to be a "KD God" on PS4, not even on XB1 which was shitposting done by others at the time because it used to piss off inter, and it was hilarious because it would wind you guys up too.

>Xbox player

No wonder you're salty lmao.

Sniper and Thorn weren't even my most used weapons, infact when playing on my Warlock It would be either hawkmoon or TLW because Thorn DoT and burn is a shit combo.

Maybe in trials, yes, outside of trials no. You're on xbox, you've never played with me so you're getting this from ozy or other salty faggots that think I'm not aware of my lack of gud in Y2 crucible. Stay in your lane.

what does that mean

>Still responding to ozy/b8

Just go to the gym already, ya cunt.

Stream of the Winter Cosmodrone in 13 hours

He's talking about the rise of iron stream in 12 hours

>tfw phones dying and can't find other one

F

So long gainz I hardly knew ye

Fuck off
Ozyemdias is gonna play IB with some bantz

No one cares about Based 2.0. Fuck off retard

I thought you had to go to the gym, or are you that thirsty for (You)'s you pakki. And as for "never called myself a K/F God" maybe that true but you fucking named burning shrine "Zippy's Shrine" and claimed that all you did in Y1 trials was carry people

Trying to charge my phone but I might just say fuck it and deal with shitty MTV music or whatever the fuck they play out loud.

>he's resorting to "memetext Xbox player" as an argument
What a fag

>still in the xbone party as they do IB
Holy shit, hearing john from my TV is just like watching zippy

He sounds like a mad cunt

You cant compare shit to a legend

Ozy isnt a legend

I'm shit, zippy' shit, no one here is a legend

Only the stream killers
Dheart is a legend killer

>Lower kd than zipzop
>Calling others shit

high impact pr is 2burst king and is competitively viable.

mid impact (nirwens) is whats fucked up right now

does beating smoke 420 and rhvthm in trials count?

What's the fastest way to grind House of Judgement rep? I wants a hand of judgement.

What does "combat rating" mean and does having a 96.83 rating for my last 7 IB matches mean I'm good/shit/whatever? Been playing with turbo shitters on both teams if that helps in reference.

>zippy is a self-centered egotist who cares about nothing but his reputation

No way!

I'm baffled people still feed his superiority complex, or maybe it's just prince and bob.

take a break. play other video games, or break from all video games.

It's an in-house bungie number that they crunch from who-knows-what.
doesnt really mean shit, but if your's high, neato

The RoI stream is tomorrow? For some reason I had thought it would be on Thursday.

do all y1 poe challenges, speedrun CoE with a booster

It's the worst faction to grind rep for, and variks can be a real cunt. 11 class items in a row and counting. Aegis never ever

Where would you say Exotic Handcannons are at? Which do you think is the best out of them?

It's really only possible to 2burst reliably with absolute max stability and counterbalance though, which is a shame.

Red Death in particular sucks with this, no stability perks which didn't matter before they neutered both base stability and damage, fuck I miss my baby. Pull it out against shitters occasionally but even a shit roll hawksaw butchers it in terms of ttk.

He literally admitted to being bad there senpai
Ever heard the phrase takes one to know one? Well it's true

I really should but I am totally forcing myself to play this week for IB. I can't play more than a game or two on the same class before switching to a different one. No idea what one to play because none of them really sound fun.

>Thursday
Stop being silly.

>watching old westerns on TMC
>Tfw The Last Word doesn't sound like these revolvers

Nice image

Fine, fine, have this rare Stray then :^)
It's all yours, friend

aw that's cute

nigga what you on about

any braced frame OR counterbalance roll works

They shoul've let it still 2 burst with aggbal.

>ozy and his band of exiled shitters shitposting about zippy
I don't get why people don't filter him if they have a problem with him

they're fine

ace of spades is vanilla for pvp but dat range, thrallway clearer

hawkmoon still shines with great mag and lucky bullets, range is meh nowadays

TFC is assistfest in pvp unless you're with a weapons bubble, ok in pve

TLW is 9/10 in pvp, no more 2 headshot KOs, 1/10 in pve

I LOVE YOU JIRO

Go to bed, John

Gunsmith day is approaching in four hours!

What guns are you guys hoping for? What packages are you holding on to?

dude they cancel recoil bloom better than paced HC due to how goddamn slow they are, how much more reliable do you need them to be? any top scope + perfect bal/braced frame/HL-fitted stock/counterbalance work.

>always forget to place order

thanks but I'm said for

>this game
Sorry but no amount of cancer is worth that sniper or pulse rifle, I'm not going to subject myself to this cancerous shithole of a player versus play gamemode

This is my first arms day order, but I'm holding on to a PDX 45 package. Excited to see it in the morning.

I still have a headache from you dragonfart

my eyes hurt after playing with him

That's a good one. Make sure you're 100% on your choice before turning it in-- if you didn't know, you don't have to turn it in. Wait and it'll reroll next gun-day.
You have until Saturday to place em, make sure you have enough glimmer!
Also, make sure to have at least 7500 glimmer at reset on gun-day for the glitch.

Hoping for a good Judith-D roll

I love that type of HC for PvE but there's so few available. Here's hoping the RoI raid HC is the First Curse archetype

anyone else having issues with the iron gauntlet bounty? my number of kill streaks keeps gaining and losing 1 for no reason

= )

So I can see what roll it has before turning it in?

it's a kill streak of 10 including assists, not the amount of kill streaks you get.

I actually have that exact one I believe but after seeing that you can get stuff like Crowd Control/triple tap/rangefinder or other personally more desirable perks I'm hoping Banshee has one with those perks and rifled barrel one of these days. I held onto a DIS-47 package for a month waiting for the god-roll one to come up, I can wait for the god-roll judith

Bungie sucks dick at making their guns look tacticool. There's a couple sidearms that have mini slanted foregrips on them.

Yep. You can inspect each gun and decide.
It's a nice gun. Kicks really hard if you get rifled or reinforced, making it have no stability.
if you get reactive/CC you can two shot tho

Is there a reason to get the vendor Nirwen's when the vendor Villainy has a way better roll?

Cool. I know fuck all about good rolls so Ill probably post it here. Thanks for the help tripfriend

This is what the new Titan subclass will look like.

KF HM, 1/6
Join up please

>Not buying the best emblem in the game.
What are you, poor?

sorry buddy, maybe in 8 hours

Yeah in Destiny 2 when they are released :^)

I prefer faggot.
Just know that how many rolls you get each week depend on your gunsmith rank- rank1 will let you see one roll per gun. rank 2 will let you see 2, and rank 3, 3. It caps at 3 though.

We need a poison subclass

Knowing Bungie it would function exactly like solar/incendiary but with edgy looking exotics.

How is this for PVP?

No, their stupid shopify service didn't accept my credit card even when all the information was 100% right. I even had to call the bank just to have them tell me everything is fine. And Bungie said they can do nothing about their shitty payment service.