/msg/ - Maplestory General

Blaster SOON™ Edition.
Patch notes
maplestory.nexon.net/news/14999/v-175-heroes-of-maple-blaster-patch-notes
--------------------------------------------------------------
READ THE PASTEBIN TO KEEP UP-TO-DATE ON EVENTS AND NEWS!

pastebin.com/BAi9nL3e (embed)
Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v174+ (Updates alongside GMS). Shit. Don't listen to shills.
aries.elluel.net/
Apply to Memebois by whispering herbniqqa.

>Ellinia
5x/1x/2x v162.4 Dream server. Dead.
maple.ellinia.net/
>BUDDY SUZURAN OR KEKCRO FOR HELP

>Lumiere
6x/3x/2x v.174. No website right now, but they've got a discord. discordapp.com/invite/EkPQ2qN Releases on the 20th of July at 1-2PM PST, 4-5PM EST. Basically Dawnveil.

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.
Apply to Waifus/Casuals on Windia - Pay2Win on Reboot.
maplestory.nexon.net
Theme of the thread: Post chair collections~

RIP in piss pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/SirJando
youtube.com/watch?v=JVggIkKbAb0&feature=youtu.be&t=419
youtube.com/watch?v=1IlsUct8dZ4
strawpoll.me/10790987
en.maplestory.nexoneu.com/Maple.aspx?PART=/News/UpdateSub/Patch&mode=view&uId=196
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jucking more like cucking LOL

LMAO

>Lumiere still in topic
yuhawliuerhlwiauehr

We str battle mage now

>Lumiere still in
PLS

>falling for the ruse

>Lumiere

how did this person react
i wish to view this

reddit.com/user/SirJando

if u remove the meat from my dinner i aint gonna eat that shet

>all that clicking
youtube.com/watch?v=JVggIkKbAb0&feature=youtu.be&t=419

rip hands

The cube change is jew as fuck but I don't think it'll make players mad enough. What is a change you could see nexon doing that would break the camel's back and destroy the playerbase
?

destroying reboot pretty much

reduce the tier up rate of jewcubes and make %stat less common on all armor and accessories

I got a fuckload of cubes and scrolls from the Reboot boxes. What do? They're gonna expire soon.

cube your items???

well cube your highest level secondary weapon
then cube your highest level emblem

you are at least lvl150 right

KMS has a scouter item (with full DBZ UI) that lets you check other peoples ranges

>lumiere
you had one job, whoever made it
ONE

youtube.com/watch?v=1IlsUct8dZ4

God I just want Remilia to slam insulin up my ass

Are pet equips necessary?

136. I guess I should get on that Ghost Ship Badge asap.

Can I get some unbiased opinions on whether or not I should play Aries or Ellinia? I'll be playing pretty casually and would like an okay range, which server could I progress faster in?

nobody loves you

wait for Lumiere, it's out today

Aries you get free cubes for literally everything and is a bad server.

Ellinia you can leech to 50k stat in an afternoon and is a bad server.

There's really no reason to play either, but if you had to pick one Ellinia's probably better.

What time does the Blaster update drop?

Scheduled Game Update - July 20, 2016

We will be performing a scheduled game update on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 6:00 AM Pacific (9:00 AM Eastern).

Changes and Updates:

MapleStory will be updated to v.175.

told you fags burning would work

Thanks for the redpill, I guess I'll just hold off on playing either- I just get a yearly itch to play some sort of ms

Readding meso sacks to reboot for real money like they tried to right before it came out

how does mercedes reload her dual bow guns when she's dual wielding

Elf magic

Did they screw up drop tables? I somehow have a proton suit that's for xenons only.

Is dark energy (the one required for elite bosses) carried within the player or the map?

it uses magic arrows m8

No the stages are tied to the map

reddit mods deleted this post

blaster bois

>legendary potential scroll
>I'll never get one
>most of my shit is already unique
But I'll grind the shit out of it anyway.

I've only ever made light skinned characters so I don't know if making a black skinned character changes the cutscenes or not.

darkies never changed anything

Well, it depends more on you.
Here's a few things you should be aware of.
>Can you handle the lack of kanna, meaning lowered spawn in maps?
>Along with this, can you handle an increased playerbase meaning more people? Although most of the time they'll be happy to party in maps for quests, if you're just grinding, you're gonna find it just as hard as trying to get a party in old SDH.
>How about learning the korean keyboard layout? It's more or less a requirement unless you want to roll the dice with lie detectors.
>Most importantly, can you handle less choices in content? Stuff tends to be more polished, but this also means no hilariously broken and great training spots like MP3, no gollux and gollux gear, no commerci/sweetwater, etc.
>Can you handle grinding out the mileage/MRP to buy a pet, or just buying one? Cause it will be necessary.
If you can handle that shit you should be fine.
One of the biggest selling points to me that people always tend to forget is that you can buy maple points with mesos, at a flat 100m cost for a varying amount of maple points (ranging 4-6k usually), which is great for if you're like me and are too lazy to get the mileage for pet skills.

And you can outright buy red/black cubes for mesos, even on regular servers from other players, which is nice too.

strawpoll.me/10790987

also rip the extra channels. Guess they started crashing or something.

>tfw the name AssBlaster was already taken

What do they use without gollux accessories?

meister stuff. ark pendant for pendant slot, usually tyrant or a crafted belt.

wait what
i thought the previous burning event was supposed to run until the 30th
why did it stop 10 days before?

doesn't matter, there is a new burning event right now

you can keep burning your same character, or do a new one

yeah except my old character is lvl 58 i wanted it to get to 100 at least before this was over
instead of burning 2 toons i get to burn just 1 now

well this shit was announced last week dude

thats a nice pot too bad im gonna cube this baby

I can't tell if bam got better since I last played, or regular root abyss got easier.

Probably a bit of both.

The Great Gachapierrot has added some new equip items to the Gachapon this month, including:

Magnus's Rage: STR/DEX/INT/LUK: +15, Magic ATT: +25
Hilla's Rage: STR/DEX/INT/LUK: +15, Weapon ATT: +25
Forest Guardian: STR/DEX/INT/LUK: +15, Weapon ATT: +22, Magic ATT: +22
Reaper's Pendant: STR/DEX/INT/LUK: +4, Weapon ATT: +4, Magic ATT: +4. Grants a chance to ignore a fatal attack. Cooldown after activating once.

>trying to get people to not just double up on gollux pendants
lel
it's only a matter of time before they announce 5th job will be free, but the damage cap removal will be a 50k NX cash shop item.

you know that would be better since majority wouldn't reach cap for a long time

I'd imagine the 200 set is gonna be insanely powerful, only reason I can even imagine them justifying the removal of the cap. almost no one hit it.

This is also likely just an excuse to keep making bosses with retardedly high health amounts. "Well now you can beat it, there's no cap don't you see?"

>regular root abyss
Literally 50k range to solo...

Elyi is a good artfig! GOOD!!

I know, i'm at like 40k buffed. It's silly.

>ADAMS is begging for a GMS account with a 100k range character in Equinox discord
>tell him to stop
>says he'll even settle for 50k range
>tell him he naturally gets ~50k range at level 150 or something
>he calls me a liar and says he'll burn my house down unironically
>there's a burning event
>there's a free perm pet event
>there's reboot
>ADAMS literally has no excuse to not play GMS yet still begs like a shitter

dude my aran got like 100k range in reboot just with the frozen set + unique emblem from reboot box

why is he a faggot

They're rings

the rings are shit. I meant the pendant.

>Expecting ADAMS to be good at Maplestory
He begged and botted his way to 2m-2m on Ellinia and Egg, why do you think he's been doing so instead of just playing the damn game?
also >gms

>Best rings in the game
>They're shit

white abr and lgr both beat it. plus superior and reinforced gollux ring = they're fucking trash.

you just bought an LGR didn't you. And now you have buyers remorse, trying to convince us that the new rings are shit.

also

>white abr
>beating any pottable ring

delusional

The level 200 set is just the level 200 version of Pensalir, basically a free set for poorfags

Nigga please. Your 12 all ring is shit compared to it

it also looks like it's going to occupy at least 2 tyrant slots and have an overall

unless they're superior which I doubt.

isnt the perm pet for blaster? it says its untradable

What are the chances of getting them anyways lol

>pserver
let's see the real one, shall we?

okay, but I mean I want to see a real one with a pot. Because I don't think they're pottable.

That is a real one user. How about you wait until the servers are back up if you don't believe it

>real one
>on a pserver
nah, next you're gonna tell me all those 8000 attack earrings on crystal were "real ones" too.

>Ripped exactly the same from official
I can't wait to watch you eat shit

You're right, my b

en.maplestory.nexoneu.com/Maple.aspx?PART=/News/UpdateSub/Patch&mode=view&uId=196
>masteria and literally who blockbusters
wow, it's fucking nothing
september is still far away

They're adapting the client and changing shit now to make sure that when september comes, they won't end up just switching to the GMS client in it's entirety and fucking their playerbase horrendously with a bunch of shit being wiped.
Can't wait to see all those broken items on EMS when additional potential items can be installed with nebulite come september.

>Free Character Slots removed
jokes on them, I bought all the slots
inb4 jokes on me they deleted them

reboot is pretty much the best, don't know why pservers are still a thing

Cause they want max rewards with little effort.

Pserver scum are the welfare queens of online gaming.

Not really, it's still GMS=limited content. Dream servers atleast have harder bosses to strive for. On reboot you get tyrants/cra gear and then you're done. Nothing is harder. My buddies and I killed hmag at the end of the first month/CRA with maybe an average of 6k stat each and then a month later they all had 17k+ stat and were long done playing.

I could max out on GMS Reboot before I maxed out on Ellinia or most other private servers.

Getting to endgame on Ellinia takes months longer than it does on Reboot. It's not perfect, but it is way more updated which is pretty nice. I still think Ellinia still has more valuable progression content, but Reboot has its perks too. Zach was making a huge overstatement when he said you could get 50k stat overnight. It takes like 1~2 months just to get 35k, depending on how often you can play. Getting to endgame (CWK, Hekaton, CLotus) takes waaaay longer. Each Sweetwater piece takes weeks to craft, and then you have to beat CWK multiple to upgrade all of it, which takes a shitload of coordination because unlike GMS it's a big multi-party raid.

Then there's Black Mage but even the biggest Ellinia shill knows that's a fuckin joke.

Ellinia might have way more progression but it's fuckin dead as hell in terms of development. If it was up to date like it used to be, it'd be infinitely better.

Reboot copied Extalia.

>It takes like 1~2 months just to get 35k
First of all, no. Lol. With HeBPQ leeching you could easily get there in a few days, honestly. There were people at 50k after the wipe before it had even been a month. It doesn't take 1-2 months to get 35k especially not now with leeching.

When was the last time you did HeBPQ?

Honestly? Probably like a year+ ago. Point remains, people solo-farmed to 35k+ in a month, you can leech to there in no time. People hit 2.1bs and leech people, you could easily get enough NX to get to 35k in a few days. I've been playing these servers/game long enough, I know people who were 30k 2 weeks after wipe.

It's dead because there's no incentive to do anything past CRA and HMAG which you can do in 2 days in Ellinia. Then farm for months to get 1 piece of little better gear? While missing out all the new content and every class has triple line toggle. It's just a joke.

It's different now, he adjusted stuff to make it a bit harder. Of course you're still going to be high stat fast if you nolife though, those are the people you are talking about, not the average person. Anyone can get to endgame fast if you play it all day every day.

>servers will never go up 2 hours ahead of schedule

If Mail can get 30k in a month anyone can lol. Even if it's different there's people that hit max damage that leech others.It's not that hard to get 30k. Tyrants+some other shit at 18% is basically free 30k.