/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Action shot of car that makes it seem way more fun than it is in reality edition

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.35
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548
>Latest content added
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52643/new-stunt-races-and-vehicles-added-to-gta-online-cunning-stunts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9VUSMTujP6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you playing with people from the third world?

That shit's been happening a fucking ton lately.

Nascar is honestly the lamest shit, even my own crappy country (Australia) has a more interesting racing scene than that boring trash

>Australia
Opinion invalidated.

At least we don't actually seek joy from driving around a single looped track for hours on end. Glassing people outside nightclubs at 3am is far more fun.

I agree watching it is boring as fuck but what does that have to do with playing it? There's plenty of things that aren't fun to watch but are fun to do.

I legit don't understand how you could find driving around in circles fun. Maybe if the edges instantly exploded your car, but otherwise it'd just be like that godawful dirt track that's holding w then tapping a directional key every 20 seconds or so but with an even longer period between turning directions because NASCAR tracks are fucking huge

Fuck lag.

It's a menu bro

Get good faggot

>whitewalls on a sports bike
>whitewalls on only one tire
You deserve to lose every single race ever

I didn't say it'd be the funnest thing ever, I just said I was personally looking forward to it. Just because you don't find it fun doesn't mean others won't. You don't have to play any of the shit so why are you sperging out this much?

Hey guys, sorry I've been shitposting for so long. i feel really bad about it. Think I could get an invite back into the crew

IGN: Kropkaasz

I don't think so, I've been on the other side of it.

Because Americans are fucking weird and I don't understand your love for NASCAR in any way shape or form.

Its obviously for roleplay purposes you fucking tard. People like it for how it makes them feel you dumb fuck. And you don't even need to fucking play these tracks. It's completely optional!

Circuit racing isnt as fun, you herpderp but thats how we do it in real life because you can put grandstands around them you fucking mongoloid.

Here, for your next two retarded question.

>why can't cars just be squares with no details at all?

People like cars, they think they look interesting.

>why not add more explosions to the races though? Exploding when you touch the sides is a great idea!

You can't punish people who have poor racing lines and make them DNF even harder. They are already losing, and do not need to be insulted further. If you hadnt had that severe stroke and been left almost braindead, you would be able to understand this.

Friendly reminder that worthless meats ruined this BBQ.

>Circuit racing isnt as fun, you herpderp but thats how we do it in real life because you can put grandstands around them
What? Are you being retarded on purpose or do you actually think all around the world people only race in circuits because that's the only way the race can be constantly viewed? The explosive idea was because literally the only reason to watch NASCAR is to see spectacular crashes and fucking people up by sliding them into the sides would actually add some fun to it.

xth for can't stay connected but still lookin cute
post characters and or cars

>cute
Somebody tell him, I don't have the heart

You're not cute m8, you are drop dead gorgeous

o i am blushin

>limo tint
>that jaw

Except I don't, I just thought it'd be neat to have a track of that style in the game. You act like NASCAR is the only racing series that races on oval tracks when in reality they just race them far more than everyone else.

I'm not a NASCAR fan nor am I much of a racing fan in general, I just enjoy racing games.

is this better for you

Fair enough. NASCAR(s?) are pretty cool looking if I can say something positive about them.

Literally look at the character next to you to see what a normal jawline looks like. Lay off the testosterone injections.

>that huge chin
try again

>plane crate sell my 111 crates for 2.2 mil
>have to fly under radar so i avoid cops
>hugging the ground pretty hard
>going well, on the second last drop zone
>DS4 control has ran out of battery
>almost have a seizure trying to find the charger
>damage my plane but can still fly to final drop zone

Thank fucking christ. Always check control battery beforehand anons.

Why can't gtag make attractive trannies?

They did back in the day. Some of them are alright looking now but they don't have the same flair they used to in my opinion.

It'd be nice if they were to give us stock car variants of coupes and sedans to race with on tracks like those.

A few people have

>tfw this will never happen because you don't use a controller
Feels good

you must not like trannies cause mine is attractive to me

Because R* realized that the only people that will play as women are neckbearded loser weirdos so they purposefully made it impossible to make an attractive woman so people can laugh at neckbeards who try. Based Rockstar.

*tips futo*

Plot twist: I have both.

>Sons of Anarchy

Top kek.

Even at such a low res I can tell your character is ugly as shit
>that chin that could pierce the heavens
>'classy' getup with tattoos
>sunken cheekbones like a meth whore
>fucking ManSex Crew
Just delete your account.

I know, right? Look at this random I just came across. Actually resembles a female. I didn't think it was possible.

>HAVE TO DO THE SAME
>LOLDRAWDISTANCE RADAR PILLAR
>HIT IT HARD AS FUCK
>THERE GOES 8 HOURS

AND IT WAS OVER LIKE *BOOM*

She's no supermodel but she looks pretty nice.
That guy character is pretty good too, minus the tattoo.

looks cute imo

if you guys don't like the way females look then just play your guy characters that all look the same with their numale beards

So now we have the Quattro...
Wheres muh Alpine?

I have a love hate relationship with that show. It's bad, but it's funny seeing them in "stockton" with hilly southern California backdrops. A good laugh even if it flares my autism at the same time.

Fuck that one, give me the weeb alpine instead
>numale beards
Explain? There's hipsterish beards in the game but the default ones are fine

numale

you have to already look manly to be able to wear a beard

Yeah.

Nobody in america enjoys NASCAR racing except for southerners and even then most of them don't care about it.

It's not exactly mainstream, in fact it's the butt of countless jokes in american media.

I don't see how the guy in the screenshot I quoted is unmanly

he looks like he spent more time on his hair than the girl did

>34 months since release
>there are still precisely zero good looking female characters in Online

Thanks user.

I love the earlier seasons of the show but grew to just liking it later on. When the show become all about Gemma I got fed up. (That and the scene where she got raped, you notice she's wearing a thong and then it dawns on you Katie Sagal is an old, washed up whore that only got the role she did because her old man made the show).

How make money fast?

Online's grind is through the roof.

find 3 other people to run pac stan with

Find someone willing to take turns glitching pacstan finale with you. Good luck, that's harder than just grinding.

Wait for another delicious moolah glitch to grace our presence.

>8 million($100 IRL) in game will barely get you anything

anyone else feel super lonely when playing gtao even with gtag around?

I feel lonely every day no matter what I'm doing

I'm always lonely.

>Inflation hit gtao
>exchange rate of dollarydoos to sharkbux remains unchanged

just get a rhino tank, buzzard, an apartment and some car mods

that's what I did
a month after release
pls no bully

Anyone on Xbox One?
Hmu at Schoolboy Qtip

>Xbox One

Senpai, My PS4 comes in a week or two. Until then I'm using my bone

>BUYING TWO (2) CONSOLES
absolute madman

>Being a poorfag
Lmao. It's gonna be toasty playing on PC. I literally buy and sell consoles and then play them for their exlusives. Good times are had. Glad I'm not a working class subhuman.

Why the fuck would you buy a PS4 or play GTA on the XBone if you own a PC that can play GTA then?

>rhino tank

fag

Isn't it amazing? And people wonder why glitching/modding is so openly explored in this game..

>having to sell the console back

Shut up you unfortunate irishman.

Post higgus

youtube.com/watch?v=9VUSMTujP6g

>Tfw playing GTA nonstop
>I've ruined my sleep schedule again
>I tried to sleep from 10 AM to like 7 AM
>It's 1:50
>I can't sleep anymore

I don't want to play it with you spergs on PC. Shut your goddamn mouth. Who do you think you are? You talk to me as if I'm nothing more than fodder. You will se my friend. One day you will die by my hands. It will be an excruciating death. One you and your children's children will tell about in stories to frighten each other. This was a grave mistake on your part. Now you will suffer the consequences you heathen. Prepare to have the four horsemen unleashed to shit on your grave.

>It's a "le PeeC master race XDD" episode

kill yourself my dude

rate my character

what the fuck is a higgus?

A meme for faggots

>Playing Afterburner stunt race
>Using my Busa
>About to get into 1st
>Driving up one of the inclines with the sharp turn at the top
>Go directly through checkpoint
>Suddenly I'm falling all the way to 10th
>I missed the fucking checkpoint that I literally just drove through the middle of
>Second time it happened on that track
>Immediately close application and turn off game
I'm not going to play a broken ass nigger game.

I think this happened to me on that map, I don't know the maps though.

>Start out with everyone on a huge flat platform
>Go through the checkpoint and fall
>Go around a turn
>Game says I'm in 10th when I'm clearly in first
>Game didn't register the 1st checkpoint

Yeah thanks Cockstar.

The fuck are you even on about? I wasn't being 'pc master race' until , if you actually think buying both consoles is ever worthwhile you're a fucking dumbass

Dumbass honestly believes there's a reason to own both a PS4 and a Xbone.

It's one of the new bike stunt races that came out yesterday. It's not a bad race but the glitched checkpoints make it impossible to enjoy because you'll get fucked despite not doing anything wrong.

The checkpoint system in this game is retarded as fuck in general. I miss GTA IV's checkpoints that you didn't have to directly pass through as long as you were going in the proper direction.

when is bladder going to step down from leadership and pass it on to someone like snap or anni?

I saw this picture on GTAForums and I can't be fucked to make an account to post a single question, anyone know where this is ingame?

One of those retarded ass 'trap house' apartments. Think they have either 2 car or 6 car garages.

If you're a comfyfag looking to buy one, just fucking kill yourself already.

Hopefully never, Blater is a passive cuckboy with no spine but both of those autists are way worse.

Why are you posting my videos?

inside the one janitors house from the single player heist.

not accessible without a menu

Speak of the devil.

Yeah, I just realised that that pose is definitely via the use of a menu
I wish there were houses with actual outdoor views that weren't high-end apartments

Friendly reminder that worthless NEETs ruined this general.

Fuck off, krop

It's Wednesday morning, don't you have a job to get to?