/pgg/ Pokemon Go General

How many new friends have you made from playing this game? Edition.

About the game
pokemon.com/us/pokemongames/pokemon

>official FAQ
support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>What is it?
Pokemon Go can be described simply as the Geocaching of Pokemon. Grab your smartphone, get some exercise, catch some mons, battle some people - the usual Pokemon gig.

>Is the server down?
ispokemon.online/

>general database
pokemongo.gamepress.gg/

>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/

>Pokemon strengths and earning xp
thesilphroad.com/research

>What is IV?
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Individual_values
This mechanism is found in Go as well, but with half effect (max is 15).

>IV Calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw
Fresh with updates

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vj1nsbsIE7FVPFWE-ZRFNgoszfgfDJ1MiT81d8XbPug/htmlview?sle=true#

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ipast0re/status/755384151096696832
abc7.com/news/video-driver-playing-pokemon-go-hits-police-car/1434396/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Valor are cucks

Second for Instinct are autistic

pls r8 or h8

>96 out of 99

Fuck your couch nigga.

PVP and trading when

>new friends

i go out and find pokemon at a local park at 2am

Damnn. No spoof?

Can someone please scan - 52.1650577, 5.404406399999971 ?

Heads up Pokemon go ++ or goanywhere users.

The owner of ipastore has reported his account and others have been disabled. I believe permanent as he reported that he lost it. As a owner of a hacked app store service their is no reason for him to lie, but still I haven't seen screenshots or anything.

twitter.com/ipast0re/status/755384151096696832

Just a heads up don't use that shit because the app is signed with one device so it can be easily detected. Stick to nox.

Fuck no, I ain't no queer.

Looks like it's Senpai that has been noticed this time, judging by its HP.

You ever hit up local parks when peoole are out in the evening? One of mine is a hotbed for rare Pokeys.

I've got you beat by 1.

>twitter.com/ipast0re/status/755384151096696832
Disregard I didn't look at comments. Faggot doesn't know what servers down means.

I've seen a few people but it's a big ass park. Should check in the afternoon for lures.

That's impressive, really is. Just trying to break 100

If it's anything like ingress, bans will be in big waves, not just one or two at a time.

Best places to look for Dratini?

I go to a big ass park too, which also means there's 6 lures going on at a time. Always something new, today it was Haunter, Gloom. Yesterday it was Scyther, Jynx, and other cool ones.

>it's a "takes 2 pokeballs to catch the 30 cp rattata" episode

so you can catch starter pokemon? because i want to evolve my charmander

machado lake

>Walked around for 3.5 hours
>Got basically nothing but the same
>Level 24 so even my leveling is super fucking slow now

Help me

yes

Yes, there was a park with over 8 spawns a few threads back

Live right near there, sucks that spoofers can get all the Dratini they want there while it's under construction for me and inaccessible to the public. You can still get Dratinis as a non spoofer there but it's really tough

abc7.com/news/video-driver-playing-pokemon-go-hits-police-car/1434396/

>A driver playing "Pokemon Go" was caught on a body-camera crashing into a police car in Baltimore.

>The video shows three officers standing next to the patrol car when an SUV slammed into rear of the vehicle at about 3:30 a.m. on Monday.

>The Toyota RAV4 pulled over and the officers approached the vehicle and driver. Officers could be heard asking if the driver and his passengers were OK.

>The driver, who was out of the vehicle, showed his phone to the officers, which appeared to show he was playing "Pokemon Go," and he stated, "That's what I get for playing this dumb (profanity) game."

Fucking snegg.

any scan bros?

42.462743, -83.371376

Wow

>not having your passengers catch pokemans for you

Fucking freeloaders

do any cute anons want to walk outside together tonight and search for mons while holding hands?

>no shots fired
im guessing the driver was white

is there any way to get nox to play better on a 5ish year old laptop or am I doomed to be forever laggy

>That's what I get for being a massive faggot and looking at my phone while driving.
fixed

team valor

tfw you're a girl and you're too scared to go out late alone

where do you live?
if you'r ein the 925 then i can drive you around

Good reason to get a dog. They'll be happy to go out no matter what time it is

What's going on?

Servers down??

Pussy

Me a few buddies went out at 1am to catch mons at this closed park and there was this girl there all by herself catching mons too

Team Autistic Mystic

PLACE YOUR BETS

>check all your evolve prospects
>every IV is mediocre or downright bad

Buy a gun

that photshop af

>925
shit nigga thats here I am high five
im not that bitch btw

IV is a meme

i live in the ghetto

i live in liberal state

925 is still pretty big, what team are you on?

The heck is your problem sir, calling her a bitch like that? Seriously, take some time away and rethink what you just said you chauvinistic hog.

pls be in Nor-Cal

Whats up with today? There were a lot of chicks playing tonight for some reason.

Good you don't because me and my buddies like to prey on girls that are by themselves while catching mons. We call ourselves the cherry poppers. We like to throw cherrys and watch them splat juices on girls.

Fug.

Not if you want to be the very best, like noone ever was

I live in a liberal state too and open carry because all that anti liberal gun propaganda is just shit pushed by the NRA to get you to vote for retards

would you guys fuck your trainer?

im in boston

i like cherry juice :3

thanks dude

Never in the mood for dick desu

>I've owned a gym for over 24 hours now
>every other gym gets taken over in 30 mins - 1 hour as per usual
>this one fucking gym though

Just what the shit is happening over there. I may need to go back to check. I was just driving around taking shit over with my beefy as fuck mons, but I never expect to hold them past 1-2 hours

I prefer cummies

Is catching them my real test or is training them my cause?

What's wrong?

that's fine with me too

ur all autism lmfao sage

Moveset isn't ideal.

Lmao fuck u dude lol

mystic ftw

wtf is with the gps counter? I am going 10km/h and it still doesn't count everything

If you scan across the land, spoofing far and wide, you can do both.

>overthrow pokeball
>pokemon jumps into the air and gives me an Excellent!
nice

Is there something more than Excellent? Like a Perfect?

I need these pokemans to understand the power that's inside

This game kind of makes me feel embarrassed sometimes because for some reason the developers thought putting a PokeStop in a Elementary School's Splash park was okay. It was already awkward when some random kid comes up to me and tells me there's a PokeStop there and i have to tell him that would be creepy if i went. Especially since i know how Judgmental these neighborhoods are.

I held a gym for like 3 days with a 274 cp Ponyta, sometimes nobody cares for a gym.

i'm Instinct

>tfw don't want to evolve slowpoke or poliwag because gen2 might be coming soon and politoed/slowking are some of my favorites
WHEN IS IT HAPPENING, NIANTIC
FUCK

i have all the scripts set up can you give me an example command for how you got this scan? minus your username and pass obviously. sorry for needing to be spoon fed ;;

is there even a point in trying to keep a gym for the full 21 hours?
theres no actual bonus is there? it's the same amount you get if you take it over

might as well take over gyms once every 21 hours and then let them get taken over to stat again after 21 hours

Those two are common as fuck, evolve away

>Instinct
Ayy best team

It's shit.

>go out late at night in SF to catch mons because it's the only free time I have from working late
>constantly get hit on by gay guys
>started bringing a friend with me so it stops
>they just hit on us both

Time to either move or change my work shift

>Slowbro
>Common as fuck
Not where I like, it isn't.
There's a park here fucking swarming with Rhyhorn, though.

That happened

why not give it a try?

someone sounds jealous

That definitely did, but they were prosts.

I should really ride Bart to try to find you. I'm just afraid of getting hit on, too.

>check my dragonite IVs
>53.3% (4 5 15 )
>perfect IVs CP for him is 2450, he is at 2296
this tiny ass difference doesnt make the autistic grind worth it for me anons

can a scanbro help a nigga out?
It gets too damn hot here in AZ to walk around for long :-(

32.221499, -110.909542

It was in a mall, though.
Something is off here unless the game is absolutely dead already and no one is playing. Hell the gym like right down the street from that one got taken back in like 1 hour and I owned that one as well

>backing up without looking behind you
>it's the game's fault you hit something

um.

>walk for an hour in the suburbs
>find 6 drowzees and nothing else

so how do i figure out their IV? i want to have the most ripped drowzee in town.

Alright guys recommend me some romhacks this game put me in the mood for a poke rpg

pokemon red at 600fps

pokevision.com
scan by yourself lazy ass user

>my year old phone doesn't have a gyroscope so no AR mode

Sony Jews me again