/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7 (embed)

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>Ana "Legacy" Comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/legacy

hana song

we're back boys

What's a good hero for every role, both for attack and defense?

For example D'va is better for attack, right? Since you're disrupting a ton of defense heroes well(Hanzo/Widowmaker/Torbjorn/Etc)

Add me if you want a shit Junkrat

Now that Dva ult is 3 second, I really wish they would remove momentum from it. It's basically an invulnerable death blossom now.

Some maps like Hollywood have spots you can throw the ult over a building and basically guarantee kills.

>shit Junkrat

Why did you say the exact same thing twice?

Who 6 match losing streak here?

I just play D.va on either side so I can cuck all ults and blow up while on the point.

>mfw shitters complain about their team because they're too bad to carry it

>drastic changes in balance that result in a complete pendulum shift of a character from great to utter shit, when small tweaks are all that is needed
Yup. This has always been a Blizzard issue, because they don't want balance. Balance leads to people getting bored due to skill actually mattering. They want the esports dosh + casuals going AWESOME ANYONE CAN PLAY

>buffed a character who is literally not picked ever in a number of tournaments, only to immediately nerf him a week later on the PTR
He still kills all non-tanks super fast, and tanks die quickly if he discords them. He's arguably OP now.

>amazing map design and levels but they only support one fucking mode each so you are burning out of the game super fast instead of having VARIETY
Most of the map design is horrific. They're fun to look at, but most of the design is just bad for an actual objective based shooter.

>comp ranking system traditional leaderboard spread that results in more frustration than motivation (win 4 matches, lose one - back to where you started)
The comp ranking system is a bit weird in gaining and losing points. But the ranking system with its bell curve and all is pretty cool.
The only way I could see them changing it is if they changed it to be actual percentiles, but then people would complain because it would take 20 wins to get up a couple percentile points.

>Reward for Golden Gun currency is comp wins only, instead of it being something like the gun costing 900, comp win = 3 points, comp loss = 1 point // Just bullshit and unnecessary pressure for comp
That's classic Blizzard grinding. I'm surprised they haven't put a way to buy competitive points yet, given that Blizzard is pretty much exactly like EA/Ubisoft when it comes to business practices.

In short. Blizzard is a really bad company that can only get away with the shit they do due to a combination of fanboys, attracting casuals, and filling niches that have gone empty for years.

Only six? You are lucky. The compmode is hell right now.

>Hold LMB down at Zarya's shield
>Die
nice game lolbabs

I want to kiss Roadhog's tummy

What's your tag? I love playing Roadhog. We could be wasteland buddies.

I'm confused

Is that 50 in the middle just a half way mark now?

I also dropped three ranks, but I've embraced the fact that solo queue is an almost guaranteed loss.

i've lost 6 ranks today

62 to 56

I want to fucking kill myself

Highlander matches when?

>every hero is available once on both sides

16vs16 matches

So hows the patch looking so far in terms of change of character usages?

I've been liking Mcree because of how damage falloff isn't so bad anymore and Zen doesn't die to a gust of wind anymore. Haven't tried D.Va. Feel like Ana can be good but people are shit to get the full effectiveness out of her

Shit's busted. Blizz always manages to break the most random shit

I dropped 14 ranks in one day lmao

I want widowmaker to poop on me

NikaLaKitty#1466

So everyone agrees that Zen and D.VA, Mccree are OP now right?
When are they getting renerfed?

Fucking Krauts
Stop ragequeuing every time you lose, that or just make ooga booga posts here to validate yourself.

Reminder that this game does not reward skill and in fact actively shits on you for being gud.

leave zenyatta alone

Oh god damn it

I was thinking that the game bugged out because I disconnected from a game when the servers wen't down earlier so I should be at 49 now

>14 ranks
you poor soul

>Most of the map design is horrific. They're fun to look at, but most of the design is just bad for an actual objective based shooter.
god I hate the map design in this game. what the fuck were they going for when they decided to make like 90% of all side passages and rooms go literally nowhere

>patch
>i can finally play again
>1 hero limits goat as fuck
>start out at 68
>drop to 64
>go back up to 68
>drop to 65
>end night at 68 again
I ACCOMPLISHED
-NOTHING-

>or just make ooga booga posts here to validate yourself.
And 5 seconds later

>t. Genji main

I got your changes from the future right here, senpai.
Orb reduced to 30%
Matrix reduced to 3 seconds.
McCree reduced to 65 damage

>döner
>healthy

sent

cooldown on dva shield should be like 3 seconds

giant dildo shaped field nullifying damage constantly is just a little too annoying

Okay, though I'm at work. Do you use a mic?

yeah i've got a mic

>have more hours on Mccree
>he is op now
>still do better with phara.
Should i accept that i am a shitter and just play phara?

>mfw D.va mains try to block my rape laser

Just have fun.

Ideas to make Bastion more viable

>his current ultimate: tank form is now replaced with an auto aimboit like 76
>Bastion takes 50% less damage while in turret form
>Unlimited ammo in recon mode
>Self repair is now passive and heals 15 HP per second
>Lshift now toggles between 3 modes: recon, turret, and tank

battleborn is currently in the humble bundle for 15 bucks. when will overwatch follow?

>get gold medal objective time with 46 seconds
ME UNGA
TEAM BUNGA

can't wake up

same

I just want to get to 45

It took Duke Nukem Forever 5 years.

When Overwatch dies

Yes. let's also give him a tactical nuke strike that wipes every enemy from the map and has a 3 seconds cooldown.

Here is an actual serious question that is very topical and dire.

Why the fuck do people save/draw/enjoy gremlin D.Va and creating families out of the overwatch cast, it's the most autistic and thing I have ever seen.

>Get's ass beat by reenhart who's supposed to be tanky shield guy, but instead he's a human pinball with a slegehammer
>Get's blown up by jookrad who's not even aiming for you but his grenades are manufactured by the same people who made tsar bomba
>Get's put to sleep by anna in the middle of a fight because blizzard didn't consider taking one person out of the fight instantly ult-worthy.
>Get's Out dps'd by Windowmaker's smg as soldier because snipers need smgs too, tf2 did it so we might as well.
>Get 100-0'd by radhog; displacement, tank, self healing and big damage. Nerf this? Nah.

I'm just not having the fun I did when the game came out.

How are you guys still playing and enjoying this? I quit after I lost like 5 games in a row, desperately filling comp-gaps and literally jumping as Winston (Who seems to be the worst hero in the game bar symettra) on the objective just to watch my; Zenyatta charge shot the point, miles away and not healing anyone, ana trying to snipe the point, everyone else - somewhere that's not the point.

I just want to have fun, I built my first gaming PC to play overwatch, but funnily enough I can't bring myself to play it most days.

i want to watch her lay a hulking 22 inch long, 3 inch wide colon emptying turd, then blast a goliath fart and finish it off by popping a 15 inch boner that she proceeds to fuck my mouth and ass with.

its tumblr

Fun things are fun

they took blizzard's waifubait

mercyfags and widowfags are the worst

Do any of you want to play with me? I'm so lonely and want to play with friends. All my (3) friends are too poor to afford overwatch.

>>>ID: TheMemester

I main
>D.Va
>Widowmaker
>Mei
>Tracer
>Reinhardt

I'm level 9 because the day after I got Overwatch, my PC had issues like black screen and broken charger port, so I had a repair shop take care of it. I got it back 2 days ago now and I've been playing it nonstop. While it was in repair shop I've been watching videos, techniques, monitoring and lurking these threads.
Please don't judge me on my low level

So what you are saying is that they should NERF THIS

How I do Ana ply good.

theres no fucking way this is a serious post
though it wouldn't suprise me. Some dude put up his idea for a hero that was so fucking broken i couldn't even fathom how he thought it would work
had like a mei sized invulnerable wall, a self res every 15 seconds and utl gave 2k shields or some junk
fuck it wouldn't surprise me if that guy was you user

>22.68% winrate

Waifufaggotry I can handle because its in everything that has females in it. But Gremlin D.Va is so fucking stupid and annoyingly unfunny. It's literally a personified dubstep quickscope meme from 2 years ago.

>charging your computer
>that you play video games on

read the spoiler you cuck

im only playing this because i couldnt get a refund. Even new tf2 is more fun than this q-sports "fps with disables" garbage

Is that part of an image set? I fapped to the uncropped of this a while ago, I think. But the expression, the eyes and eyebrows, was different.

All I want right now is
>Dva: Mech self destruct does not start until it touches the ground, but reduced further to 2 seconds
>Genji: Remove any one thing from his kit. You could remove his sniper shuriken, or his melee shuriken, or his dash-reset-on-kill, or his doublejump, or his wallclimb, or his reflect. Just any one thing needs to go. He has about twice as many kit abilities as some characters and removing one would make him feel more reasonable.

Nice one

>pick Zenyatta
>gold healing
>gold damage
>gold elims
>gold objective time

"We need a different support other than Zenyatta" -Genji

This is bait

How do you have a 22% win rate, how do you have over a hundred games and it says your level 9

>want to be epic like gremlin d.va
>eat nothing but doritos and mountain dew to improve my skills
>get horrible heart burn
>actually play worse because of the pain

what do i do now

One can only hope

>Only healer
>Gold healing
How'd you pull that one off?

>32% of damage healed on zenyatta
>No commends

It's a life extension of Umaru that was a bit more recent and was about to die like the seasonal trash it was when D.va sort of became its spiritual successor.

does zarya hardcounter d'va? put your shield and absorb the explosion and suddenly you have max charges

>they dont read the spoiler

Gah, I got banned from TF2 because I didn't have a phone number I could use for the mobile authenicator so I used an online number, but I guess some LMAObox user also used that number because when the ban's hit I got banned too. 1500+ hours in TF2 down the actual drain, and just in time for the game to get fun too.

I don't want any of that. but the outcome is preordained.

holy no life

Sleep dart breaks on hit. That's not nearly as bad as stun grenade or anything like that.
Not being able to heal is a legitimate mechanic because the duration is pretty short and it gives utility beyond 'this is a heal thing sit in it'
her dps is quite low and unlike every other healer, you have to aim
so she's fine, you're shit.

That spoiler doesn't justify your abysmal winrate.

This only makes me more angry.

>tfw hate umaru but like gremlin d.va

I'm not judging you on your low level i'm judging you on your 22-75 win/loss record. You must be awful because I know people who are complete and utter trash and they still maintain an above 40% winrate.
Maybe it's because you're playing on a laptop at under 30fps

are you aiming with a fucking touchpad? how do you have such low accuracy

I lost 6 because some fucker kept bottoming out my internet and now I have an 8 hour wait time with a 75% exp penalty.
Yay fucking dickhead roommates.

>every game some useless idiot picks ana and accomplishes nothing for the entire match

when will it end.

You should start hating yourself while you're at it

>get a sextuple with Genji
>enemy switches to Winston and Roadhog next life

Stop picking 3 ANAs YOU fucking NIGOS!

REEEEEEEEEEEEE...

Reminder that comp is luck based. Once you reach the point where you can't just shit on the enemy team by yourself (but are still clearly the best player in the game and deserve to be ranked higher) it literally just comes down to the time you hit that play button.

That pic

>yfw this is the norm for months every time they introduce a new hero

the suffering will never end senpai

no clue, family.

*is luck based if you solo queue

ftfy

>get sextuple with genji
>mercy revives them all as she dies
>another 5 kills

>potg is some golden zenyatta flying around a chokepoint

wtf

I had this happen to me too some time back.
Is it really possible to boost people during placement? Thats so fucking retarded.

>comp mode
>guy goes mei on offense
>has a medal on something
>dude thinks he's a god and starts saying what classes we should be and rants about the compositon when she's the one that could be the tank that pushes the team
>we just go silly classes like genji, hanzo, widowmaker and ana since he never switched classes and didn't plan on winning anyways
>he gets pissed and leaves the match

I love it when guys who think they're leaders and can boss people get mad.