/wowg/ guilds:
US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

EU: @ Silvermoon (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/september/credits_Wod.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Orc or dwarf monk?!

fuck off

first for asmongold gets muted and proves blizz is shit on day 1 of prepatch

someone just bought all my sha crystals for 300 a piece

lookin at 20k+ for DEing my transmog gear

thanks bliz

Reminder: is recruiting on Illidan horde-side. If you'd like to join for Legion fun times and maybe one or two moose runs during the pre-patch you can ask any member for an invite.

I was even after turning the slider down to low, but look in advanced in uncheck the new models, fixed it right up for me

What should I play that would make Arenababs most upset?

r8 my new mog

>tfw get to use old school Argent Dawn tabard my priest farmed 8 years ago

------------------------ STOP ---------------------------

any trolling or toxic behavior below this line is not permitted, this is a safe space

failure to do so will get you reported and silenced

he could have done the same thing before the prepatch

that 'mass reports cause auto-squelch until review' thing has existed for years because of goldspammers

all the prepatch silence thing did was set a new penalty for it

Are elemental and resto shaman any fun? Want to roll a shaman, but I want to play more than one spec.

faggot

Yay content

Resto is the same it's always been, but Elemental's a lot more fun. Try it.

>resto
on live currently they have two CDs and three healing spells. ebin

They used to laugh at me
Called me names

Some of the talents seem neat at least.

Holy fuck that toy makes you wear a ring

I find both the new ele and enhance specs to be enjoyable, I can't speak for resto cus I basically don't play healers ever.

>5k toy shows a ring on your finger
>Legendary ring doesn't

>asmongold muted and stream banned for saying "my name is asmongold and I love wow!"

>increased healing
>nerfed windwalk
>random shit
>increased healing
>cloudburst again
>high tide
wow epic

Why are dwarves so ugly?

RIP shadow priest its the dawn of melee now.. GG bliz

Here's what I don't get...

Why did they remove a lot of classic and iconic abilities but then import a bunch of abilities from Diablo 3?

We now have Divine Steed, Blessed Hammer, Ray of Frost, the Barbarian grappling hook thing, Seismic Slam and that's just to name a few of them.

The abilities look cool but I'm still confused as to why they did this and why they based almost all of Legion's functionality off of Diablo 3.

asmon is super salty right now

>playing Warrior Tank
>Ignore Pain
>90% reduced damage from all sources for a few seconds, easily spammable, gives the healers a ton of leeway in focusing on others, and is essentially that one mythic dungeon trinket with no cooldown

Why is this shit allowed? It's too fun. This is totally getting nerfed, isn't it?

>Questing in Beta as 109 mage
>Think I'm doing great damage
>Any melee spec zooms in on the mob I'm fighting and mows it down in a couple of seconds
Well, at least mob tagging is shared for factions now.

It's Blizzard.

If something is fun it will be nerfed and if a change doesn't make any sense, it will be implemented.

>Legendary ring vendors for 50G
>Toy vendors for 1250
It all checks out

Because one of the lead devs for Legion was the director for vanilla D3, and he's as arrogant as he is talentless.

At least he left the industry a month or two ago.

False, spriest class fanta sea is to bend over to melee and get raped.
Hope your a gay bottom else you might not each this fantasy ;^)

it's not letting me push the buttons, what the fuck?

I've literally opened thousands of salvaged crates and equipped EVERYTHING from every single one today to the point where my eyes feel like they are bleeding

AMA

So many fucking losers in this world, well mostly NA. GJ Jews.

>jumping to all capitals in search for cloaks

I know how you feel, opened 3k crates earlier tonight ;_;
Had to take a nap to relax from that suffering

>Hey guys, people have millions of gold and our in-game economy is destroyed, how do we fix this?
>We should nerf the most profitable methods that are being used to obtain gold.
>Good idea Phil!
>So, we're going to nerf Cata raid boss drops to 69g and vendor prices by 29%
>We're additionally going to completely remove all garrison gold missions and award everyone garrison resources instead.

What the... what the fuck are they thinking? You stupid dickheads, people weren't becoming millionaires off of Cata raid farming, people are doing it by selling mount/mythic runs and some of them are just scam artists who steal people's gold. This has created a longer ticket queue and made the people who orchestrate these runs serious capital.

I did all the Cata raids this week and didn't even feel like it was worth it. It used to be how I paid for the game token. I guess I'm going to get a few people from the guild and sell runs like everyone else then.

How do I get it to show my health and resources without having to mouse over the actual bars themselves?

>still not 200 back pieces

how

wat just happen

>intsance locks expired
>no bosses spawn and it says ive defeated them all already

what

Does Legion change how racials work in PVP?

Didn't I tell you Blizzdrones? That's right, everyone just said I was some other MMO shill or being negative.

I told you that this PTR was a disaster and they didn't have nearly enough time to fix any bugs because they were trying to get this shit out in a rush.

This is one of the biggest disasters they've ever launched. Old content is completely fucked up, the camera is unusable and unsteady, specs are broken, NPCs/objects in town are broken and millions of more issues. Just go ahead and take a look at the bug report/tech/general forums.

I keep fucking telling you Blizzdrones the truth in regards to future projects and no one believes me. /v/ just keeps eating this shit up like candy and sending Blizzard their credit card info.

I told you all before they even announced half the Legion features that they were going to gut the current abilities and implement everything they could from Diablo 3. Well, what do you know? They've implemented adventure mode, greater rifts, the xmog system and even hero abilities like Ray of Frost and Divine Steed while meanwhile gutting current class abilities.

They are completely panicked and losing their shit over trying to get this expansion ready for an August 30 launch. I'm telling you, Legion will be the worst launch of any expansion, surpassing the disaster that was WoD. No one will believe me like usual though, so I'll just sit back, watch the chaos unfold and watch Blizzdrones tears flow when I'm right yet again.

I couldn't find it either, some of these changes are fucking nonsense

why did they remove loot to leftmost bag
why did they remove several other options
what the fuck blizzard

Wasn't the broken shore invasion event supposed to launch with the pre patch?

Humans/EMFH is still king

wake up sheeple........your being lied to......i could have helped you.........b ut you didnt listen

I don't know but I can't do anything but autoloot. If I try to open up the loot window to see what dropped, it will show up for a microsecond then the loot window disappears. I have to do this anywhere from 5 to 20 times to get the loot window to stay open long enough to look at the loot that dropped.

How the fuck do you launch a pre-patch that's far more fucked up than the beta for an entire expansion? Only Blizzard could pull off that level of talent.

the buttons you have to click to solve the puzzles to wake friender aren't working, is there something i've done wrong

Is rogue good now?

Or warrior?

Or should I continue using my fire mage?

Actually cata raids were legitimately broken as fuck and so was garrison gold missions. I'm glad they're gone and I wish cata raids were nerfed into the ground instead of being slightly less worthwhile.

Fuck sake why don't they just remove racials from PVP

IM going to level an outlaw rogue. Which race makes best pirate mog?

Idk how people can log onto live after being on beta. It honestly feels like they gave up 1/4 the way through WoD's development and focused on Legion instead. It's Blizzard though so they can get away with doing things like that.

Dwarf

WHO /retgoneDHbecauseofchanges/ here?

I don't exactly hate these ret changes, but jesus christ is this rotation boring. Been ret since BC and stuck with the spec even when it was ass, kind of sad to let go.

Why does Blizzard hates fury warriors so much, /wowg/?

pic related: my dps after the patch.

NA has the worst game testers, they are legit actual fucking losers that can be easily replaced

Proof that Legion will be great:

>Diablo 3 is headed by fat fuck Jay Wilson
>The game is shit
>Jay Wilson leaves
>Diablo 3 turns into a pretty solid game
>Jay Wilson is then put on WoD for whatever fucking reason
>WoD loses half of WoW's subs and the game is shit
>Jay Wilson leaves the company

I'm telling ya, Legion's going to be great. Why did anyone give that man any kind of authority on decision making? Has anyone ever listened to a Jay Wilson interview? He's an absolute imbecile.

so i have to go around to the 50 or so rep vendors to reget my tabards even after having had them in my invent, fucking autism.

>Excited about maining rogue
>remember his class hall is full of female whores
I hope i can disable them or something or send them to die
GIVE ME MY FUCKING TENWU BLIZZARD

Was leveling a paladin, debating continuing for Protection or just rolling a new alt

Humans without question, dwarf or fem orc if you want to not look like a giant homo.

My trade chat macro is kill.

How do make another?

I had no idea he worked on wod, that fucking explains a lot, what a piece of shit

I'm gonna make a Human Female Fury Warrior on Emerald Dream but I literally can't think up any names at all, where do I go to find a suitable name to steal

I preferred having the numerical health value only show up on my target, but now it's on every fucking unit frame bar.

Blizz added so much stupid shit this patch.

Patch 7.0:
1 step forward, 2 steps backward.

>has like 7 100s
>opened 3k crates
>not even 200 capes
did you just
quest through the same zones on every character?

xSePhIrOtHx

He sure did. They hid his name in the credits and put him as an "additional designer" so that he'd show up on the very bottom of the list.

yeah only done wod quests, some are boosted and others were from RaF dungeon leveling pre nerf

Q U A L I T Y

O F

L I F E

>Internet is shitting itself all day with 100kb/s
>Telus is being fucking useless because I got the one retarded slurring foreigner for help
>On Spine of Deathwing at 5000ping

'dis bitch....

no really, I don't wanna be some dumb tryhard or weeaboo, I just want a aesthetically pleasing name
I've tried looking up anime that uses western sounding names but I haven't found anything good/not in use

>tfw dunno what to boost between warrior or shaman

been playing my paladin for so long, it's hard to stop playing it, but honestly we'll be better off just ditching the boring class and rerolling something else, it'll be more fun

Jay Wilson worked on Legion, not WoD. He also worked on BC.

...Is the best

>that totally out of place piece of plate armor covering her midriff
they didn't even get the fucking color right

>they covered up her belly

I can't even imagine how he convinced anyone to let him have that much say in things

You want a safe space? Laughable.

Shadow priest feels great desu lads

His name is listed in the credits for Warlords of Draenor.

media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/september/credits_Wod.html

havent played the patch yet. give me some feedback. Is it good or not?

50/50

>chain mail leggings
>like i wanna tear up an already torn up gusnatch
i blame metzens daughter for this!

It's shit. Everything was done and tuned for Level 110 and the artifact.

They've completely ruined some specs for play-ability at level 100 and if you want to zerg down a raid, just bring a bunch of Ele Shamans.

Probably because he was on staff while Legion was being worked on still. Designers are usually working a few patches ahead of the player.

How the fuck do i hide headslot now

>mained hunter since Vanilla
>will to play him is completely sapped
Do the artifacts make it even slightly better? I thought Survival would be cool but I could just play my paladin for a melee

i can't log onto live because it looks like they put even less effort onto legion

half my characters have the same fucking generic build&spend shit gameplay

What class are you guys playing? I'm having real trouble finding an enjoyable and good spec

oh my fucking green jesus god of cleaves read the god damn patch notes

WoW is mostly inhabited by soccer moms who praise and worship features like LFR. Legion was tuned and built for people like them.

They're too lazy to read about class changes or patch notes.

>soccer moms post in /wowg/

Is anyone else having problems with the quest tracker not tracking your quests?

Muh dick