hearthstone.blizzpro.com/2016/07/19/new-announcement-coming-july-28th/
strawpoll.me/10790987
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for I don't even play this game

Second for the current state of Priest

tfw double spirit onto sylvanas then faceless

>Inb4 Brawl

heh he already used two

How do I beat Garr(second wing of BRM)?I tried with a basic deck icy veins suggested their decks usually help me but not this time. I am trying one from hearthpwn if someone can be bothered radort#2370 eu

>Problem with Garr

Oh you will just love Drakkisath

who is that cus I am not planning on getting more wings from brm it's enough for zoo

Best fight in BRM

Just keep sifting through Hearthpwn for a good f2p deck to beat him, and skim a guide that tells you how. Could be getting dicked by shit draws. Sometimes you just don't 1 shot every boss.

I forgot how I beat both of those but this fucking guy and his 2 mana trio of 3/3 with charge. I gave up completing Heroic after dozens of failures, but he kept haunting me in my thoughts and I just had to beat him. Finally got lucky with a warlock deck. Made it to turn 8 before he got that fucking 2 mana card.

help ;_;

get rogue to lvl 10 :^)

restart

>Lv. 1 Rogue

You're missing out.

Get all your classes to level 10 first.

I'm poor and haven't really seen a rogue deck that grabs my interest so much that I want to play it.

Play what you like dont worry about levels. But there's a gold reward for getting all classes to 10 I believe.

On one hand, I'm happy flamewanker rotates out in a year, on the other, I doubt I'll be still playing this in a year.

I cant catch pokemon while in the shitter, so for now I play this.

?

who would want this other than priest, who has a 4/5 that can do the same thing and more

Who even heals minions nowadays.

So do I, but the retardation that often takes place in Hearthstone takes away any joy from successful shitting.

so 4 3/5?

just you wait till they give priest an improved mech-tyson. 3 mana 2/5, deal 3 damage to a random enemy for every heal.

acceptable
might even be neat in arena

Unplayable, make it 4 mana and you got yourself a solid mid tier arena minion that will never see constructed play.

Would even be acceptable if it just pinged like flamwaker desu since priest right now doesn't have a shitton of cheap activators that also act as removal/face burn or a taunt.

hearthstone.blizzpro.com/2016/07/19/new-announcement-coming-july-28th/

I wish I could fucking strangle the person that came up with the announcements of announcements.

What decks beat up OTK Warrior?

how else would the normies be force-fed their news?

C'thun Warrior, that runs 2 shield blocks and Justicar. I survived 40 damage in one turn with it without even using both Shieldbearers.

Fedora warrior
Anything with ice block
I doubt midrange hunter gives him enough time to even cycle much.

Anything that is proactive early on and can threaten lethal around turn 8-9. Most important thing is to deny them card draw if possible.

Or try to outheal them with ctrl warrior.

>don't have a quest and am not near the gold for a pack
>absolutely zero incentive to play the same broken ladder decks over and over

how did this game get so boring, unfun and terrible

Then why are you here? Go complain on the hearthstone forums, no one from Blizzard is lurking Veeky Forums to find out what people think of their game.

>not allowed to say anything negative about HS in a HS dedicated thread

?

When was this ever not the case when aggro controls ladder? The has always been unplayable when the number 1 meta ladder deck is aggro. Each format where combo decks dominated (miracle, patron) was diverse and fun as fuck to play.

user, you have yet to discover the joy that is Yogg Druid.

I'm fully aware of that piece of shit. Yogg is just another card that I'm counting the days til it leaves standard format.

Why even fucking play the match when you know the opponent will just force you to take a coin toss whenever he's about to lose?

>implying you win with Yogg
It mostly plays like Token Druid, but it's power is AMPED to an unholy degree when Fandral is thrown into a combo. A board full of 2/2's, endless cycling, and Cenarius's big buff causes a mighty amount of concedes.

Yogg is just insurance ;)

>the joy that is Yogg Druid
Yeah such joy to pray you get your ramp or just die by turn 6.

Everything you described is like a fart in the breeze compared to zoo, as far as control decks are concerned. The deck literally boils down to "what will yogg do" when I'm playing a control deck against Druid.

>going for ramp vs. aggro

I bet the adventure is full of aggro and zoo cards because they thought WOG would make things control focused and it is now too late to change anything.

>beating an aggro meta shaman shitter with memes

No, the adventure will do what it always does. Introduce counters to the OLD aggro tools, introduce new aggro tools that aren't countered, and slip by 1 broken combo card that will make a tier 1 deck that they will nerf to the ground immediately, because combo decks aren't retard friendly and must be nerfed. Only aggro decks are allowed to reign unchecked in aggrostone, no combos or thinking allowed.

Maybe you're just not good at the deck. I dunno what to tell you.

>Make a broken combo deck
>nerf immediately
>not half a year later
Are we talking about the same devs?

>"We would would be honored..."
>would would
Blizzard have zero proof readers or QA people? Or did Karazhan have a stuttering NPC that I forgot about?

Can someone offer me a zoolock without peddler and gormok? I have everything else like leeroy giants igb

Make deck
Take out Peddler and Gormok
Put in other aggressive cards at similar costs in their place

Are you really this fucking incompetent you can't replace three cards on your own?

Are you zoo players so braindead you cant figure out 3 cheap cards to put in your deck?

Try out a dark iron dwarf in place of Gormok, it's going to be more consistent anyway.

You need peddler. You nneeedddddd it

I want:
some good cards for control shaman that can't be used in aggro
some good cards for rogue that won't make miracle OP; weapons + heal/armor would be simple and potentially good
some good cards for priest and paladin; these classes are shit now without GvG and they need anything to be viable
joke cards for mage and warrior

I'll probably get the exact reverse, so fuck you Ben Brode preemptively

I mean most of the time alexstraszas champion hits me in the face while my hand is 2x violet teacher, nourish, and cenarius

uhm I have never played zoo before?
I am grinding gold for 1st wing loe now

That's light speed compared to answering problem aggro cards. Hell, when was the last time they nerfed aggro other than Undertaker? Only just recently with all the huge format changes. Compare that to combo, where it's literally every other patch is a combo nerf. Molten giant warrior, freeze mage, miracle rogue, unleash hunter, patron warrior, combo druid, all of the nerfs to these decks were combo nerfs.

Yes, buzzard+unleash is a combo, even if the hunter deck was aggro at the time. Using shit like tracking to get 2 specific cards as soon as possible is a combo play style. Combos just aren't newbie friendly, and can easily be misplayed by netdecking retards. There's a reason zoo and face hunter were popular as fuck, even when miracle and patron were infinitely better. Casual ladder retards just want green cards to drop on curve and point at face, and Blizzard will destroy any good fast ladder decks that don't adhere to that.

Uh, Yogg Druid is favored HEAVILY against Dragon Warrior. Are you sure you're not mulliganing properly? There are more than enough answers in your deck for the Durgens if you're not -too- conservative, something that's gotten me killed more times than not.

>Just opened second Shitter Zerus.

Fuck it's 400 dust but I wanted something like Soggoth or Xaril. Atleast I can craft Cenarius for Yogg Druid.

>tfw got to rank 5 but too scared to keep queuing despite legend
>dont play warrior

The patch has to give Priest and Paladin big time early game cards for these classes to survive. It's like everyone forgot whata big joke pre GvG Paladin was thanks to secret Paladin, so they don't give a fuck that the class is made worse than pre TGT Shaman. Priest was always low tier though, so they have no fucking excuse, other than "b-but the casuals don't like playing against annoying decks!".

This.
Yogg Druid is actually viable because it's so versatile. You're good at stopping tempo with cheap removal like wrath and living roots, but you can also create big swing turns with fandral or violet teacher plus whatever.
The downside is obviously it all relies on combination of cards and good starting hand depending on the matchup, so if you get shafted at that stage, you might just lose to somebody turn 6. But that's cardstone, the only deck that doesn't have this problem at all is zoo.

despite wanting to get legend*

What do you guys think of this list?
I don't know how I feel about a single sap and single doomsayer, but whenever I opt for two of one I miss the other.
Any advice?

Shit, double Sap and Doomsayer are mandatory. It's almost like a Reno deck without the Reno with all the shitty one offs. Drop Twilight Summoner, they're too slow for the meta, drop Apothecary, it's not enough healing. Your goal is not to take damage as a control Rogue, since no good healing is available to you.

Play a more tempo oriented style with toads, draw, and removal.

It's funny how mage, a class that shits out removal and burn like it was nothing, has much better minions than paladin.
Paladin is the only class that can't remove any minions from hand until turn 3, and yet his 1- and 2-drops are basically useless as an early game.

Paladin deserves to serve his time in shit tier forever for the abomination that was secret paladin. Just as a form of punishment. Never again that class shall be played as memento.

The problem with Paladin, like Shaman, they're win more classes. But, unlike Shaman, Paladin literally has no reach, so there's no potential for combo or aggro play style, unless neutral minions allow it.

Paladin needs the overstatted minions treatment to be a good class. Or, they can wise the fuck up and actually make Muster and Cog or Shieldbot and Cog part of the classic set.

Where's the punishment for Zoo? That shit has been plaguing us from the conception of this shit game, and Warlock has never been a bottom tier joke class to compensate, not even once. Paladin was THE joke class of this game prior to GvG, where Shaman took the mantle.

got the play a friend quest nerds
Maskoe #2533 EU

blizzard loves zoo cause its an epic minion combat deck and blizzard has a raging hard on for those things. it will never go away.

>tfw you will never again coin minibot, minibot, coghammer and just destroy an aggro shitters day

>implying you aren't the aggro shitter with that hand

They love zoo, because it's literally the designated good free to play deck that allows even the shittiest of casuals to win. They love them some play retention rates, and they don't want experienced players shitting on scrubs and making them quit with expensive control decks or complicated combo decks.

Problem is, their fucking trial deck is almost always better than even the most expensive decks, and the casual scrubs that bitch and moan about legendaries only realize that fact after they forked over shekels and bought packs.

Zoo, warrior, and mage are never going away because of hero power and strong classic cards set. Neither is druid, but after nerfing the trees he at least has some interesting decks. Next rotation, shaman will probably be where paladin is now, left with only a control deck that is not particularly viable on ladder. This is a problem with Blizzard's aprroach to fixing the meta.

I'd take minibot, quartermaster, and selfless hero being a 1/3 so it doesn't die to a random ping.

>playing low cost cards makes you aggro

>Brode&Co STILL refuse to do balance patches.

This game was doomed from the start.

>doomed
I don't think blizzard cares over the sound of all that money they are making.

Shit card if you consider the overpowered mirange, high health trash aggro is being given. Just make a minion Loatheb, so it forces them to play their trash 1 drops at turn 6, instead of Doomguard/Dr. 4/5/5 taunt/Highmane.

>you can choose any minion
>auchenai and this 2 mana shadow shit exist
Seems legit if it was 4 mana.

>game is obviously losing popularity across the board.
>"we're still making money, so who cares."

yup, doomed,

>players that rope when losing

Jokes on them that I am multi-tasking as I play.

>I can't into capitalism.

the problem is that when the situation has worsened to the point you've stopped making money, it's too far gone to fix it most of the time.

Has forsen stopped playing HS altogether now?

strawpoll.me/10790987

yes only pokemon and overwatch and some sub games now if someone doesn't donate him to play hearthstone he won't probably

>all those underages

>>/out/

>Playing against meme 1 health minion Paladin
>mfw turn 3 Unleash
>mfw he has 2 cards left in hand on turn 4

>divine favour

I guess it's time to start saving up gold for the next expansion. I don't need the dust right now anyway.

How do I beat tempo mage when they always got mana wyrm, coin, sorcerer's apprentice, flamewanker, mirror images, and frost bolt in their first 5 cards?

concede

pyro equality

>unreliable 2 card combo once you are already dead

epic :^)

>lost 2 games today due to shitty servers

DEAD GAME
E
A
D
G
A
M