This is my baby

This is my baby.
Show me yours!

ayy lmao

Ayyy heres my beater 82 Corolla.
Figure if i get bored or wreck it ill gut it and swap everything over into a Corona

Eyyy British Leyland bro.

mine's the highboy

ayy

shitbox '79 valiant

paints fucked so its cosmetically shit but it runs awesome and comfy. Couldn't imagine not having it

>wedge of cheese

I hate people like you.

Why, what are you so afraid of the police for?

it's humble and not at all impressive but I love it anyway.

I mean people who drive cars that have been intentionally modified to look like cruisers.

There's always that one loser in my lane that slows to 5 under the limit because they think they see a cop and it's usually a dweeb in a crown vic with a push bumper instead of a cop.

What you do is the auto equivalent of wearing street clothes that very nearly look like a police uniform and aggressively walking towards sketchy looking teens so they panic and run into innocent bystanders. It might be funny to you, but it's a public nuisance.

I didn't modify anything.

Youcan buy retired police interceptors and sometimes they still have the push bumper.

My baby is slow and ugly

But I love her

03 SVT

Still needs a bit more love though, Going to get the other two motor mounts next month. Then it's time to plan for the new clutch/flywheel.

my 11 focus

some planned mods to come, but not yet

This

And when I don't feel like driving, this.

>no timing cover
you realize that you can get clear timing covers for that engine?

I did not, I removed mine as it had a really bad crack in it.

My other baby

Not a Celica but, still another old Toyota that starts with C!

ayy

So comfy!

that cinematography user.

Thank you

My 86 Tercel. Humble, but really easy to work on. I just wish I had the 5 speed standard instead of this archaic 3 speed automatic.

There's a guy with a black crown vic in my city, but it says NOT A COP in the rear window lmao.

>Tfw in military so can't fuck with it.

Just put a new driver's seat in it, the back of the old one snapped in half because the PO was a fat abbo who abused the fuck out of this shitbox.

I'm glad there's so many N13s at U Pull It.

Are you autistic

1979, and...

N O I C E

D O U B L E N O I C E
200% JEALOUSY

Supra doesnt run anymore though, has sat in my garage for 4 years. JZ swap time soon

I like this thread.

Nice. I miss my Toyota.
Looking forward to a SHO swap though.

Celica

Where in Texas user?

Here is mine

1960 falcon,

What maintenance have you had to do on these? I'd appreciate honesty, I'd love to pick up a british car, but I need to know how often you pop the hood to keep them running neatly.

I shined up my hooptie this morning.

4 year DD babby

>tfw

Fix that rust, you savage.

fugg that's nice user

my DD

It's me nigga. Some people have said I should go user but I guess not then

I know who you are. Some kid who pic whores his dad's car then claims that it's half his or whatever. Regardless it's pathetic.

Alright

what the fuck is that?

Nissan Laurel C35

>autism: the thread

San Antonio

What kind of car is this?

haha nice Scott's R32

Soon she will have perminant plates and be on the road. I dream every night about the potential work I can do on her. It's gonna be a good summer.

hoods off bc im doing exhaust and carb work
half way through rebuilding my first carb
i feel right at home, f a m

First wax of the summer.

The TR7 is in the middle of a Rover V8 swap. It still needs a lot of parts.

The Spitfire's engine didn't need a lot of attention until recently when it blew it's head gasket. I'm going to get the whole head rebuilt. It has a Weber carb though. The rest of it needs restoring. New paint, top, interior, exhaust, and rear spring.

>it's me
>1460862883509.jpg

2006 V70R with a six speed.

If you want a Brit sports car that doesn't need a lot of maintenance, you should get a late model MGB. They need routine maintenance like tuneups and fluid changes, obviously, but if you do them they'll run forever. Everything is extremely mechanically simple, and once they gave it an electrical system that wasn't archaic as fuck (12v negative ground vs 6v positive ground), even the electrics stopped being so bad. Abingdon had the highest morale in all of British Leyland, and the build quality of the MGB reflects that.

It helps that the oldass B-series engine in the MGB doesn't have a water pump that constantly fails. The 1.8L may be ancient and cast-iron, but it is damn reliable.

'98 LS400

du u liek mai car

'06 9-3 Aero
just installed a new front mount intercooler this weekend

fucking nice
i wanted a 850r/v70r wagon so badly but could not find one for the life of me

>cadillac
Like having a fucking nice couch on a trash heap.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK dude that's amazing please keep it amazing

I'm jelly. This gen F150 is sex. There's a clean one hanging around Craigslist near me, but I don't have room.

THAT looks cool.
2003 Saab 9-5 Aero here. This is from a few months ago, when it had the 16" wheels with winter tires.

Why are Saabs the only cars that can pull off tri-spokes?

super aeros are the best wheels

That thing looks aggresive

Thanks man.

It is, It's Blue Disco Nova. He posts on Veeky Forums frequently

All 10/10 cars. Especially the saab, very clean looking.

Pic is my newly purchased car.

Jealous.

It's a first gen celica.

hey user, what'd you do to get the paint off? just sand it? fuckin looks like you'll be witnessed.

pic related, just took this one of my baby today

>DAD'S CAR
LMAO

>two faggots that can't understand a father son project
>Can't comprehend equal ownership of a vehicle

I'm sorry your father never loved you, anons

>multi namefag posting
Just.

Yeah sure thing buddy.