/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HaZpZQG2z10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

POST FEMALE TRAP AND FUTA BUTTS BREASTS AND FEET

>have lovers comfort installed
>Annekke Crag-jumper is my follower
>walk into her house
>she and her husband immediately start fucking

this is awkward..

>not waiting until you have a visitor to start fucking
MUH IMMERSION

>tfw the threads move so fast while you sleep that you just wait for a new one to follow

oh and waifus and lore living in harmony.

waifus

das because I've been hamming it up with Mord in Dark Souls 2 all week

sure, and the assholes they arrested deserved it, but it sets a really fucking scary precedent

Post summer waifus!

Fuck her daughter then.

Friendship

What makes summer waifus different than waifus?

Estimated to hit 36 here too. End me.

I had to go outside for a few minutes. Now I'm glued to an ac.

Did you watch til completion or walk out?

I want to pull Mord's tail.

They're hot

I'm looking for mods that offer customisable player homes that track story progression. Like, I become Thane of Whereverthefuck, their banner/shield/symbol of office appears somewhere in my home.

What are my options?

>not fucking both mother and daughter

friendship

youtube.com/watch?v=HaZpZQG2z10

I think the closest you'll find to that is the Legacy of the Dragonborn (I think it's called), let's you fill a museum with all the shit you gather, haven't used it yet myself, but it looks pretty good.

>tfw milf x loli content is incredibly rare

>"booru very soon my friend"
>you said over a day ago
Explain yourself Longhorn

Does More like mornings?

i'm a slacker

Probably because it's shit.

people just ain't using the right mods

>bare breasts
>VISIBLE NIPPLE
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

which enb do you use?

>real maple
Oh baby
wew w-wha-what's going on?

Hol up, so the Remasterd Skyrim is going to be 64 bit so it will run better and thats good.
But thats going to be make it incompatible with current SKSE which makes like 80%+ of mods in existence incompatible?
Couldn't make it even a remotely good idea to bother with on PC, could ya Todd?

its objectively the best

not talking skyrim, anything skyrim is disgusting sorry

>never bought Dragonborn/Dawnguard
oh well, guess they're on special now

Any others? I got Helgen Reborn, that's got some basic stuff in it.

Why do you think they're giving it away for free on Steam?

Reminder

I was going to post one with much more visible titties

SKSE is gonna be updated within a week, dont you worry about that

You should be worried that they change certain lines of code and just universally break every mod

Her tiny, tiny tail.

Probably not, since my mord follower has no eyes somehow

Also, I just made Belgian waffles with fresh blueberries. Up your game.

So even when SKSE gets fixed up it still isn't going to work for the majority of mods
Holy shit

vvvvvand b

we dont know dude

Yep, knowing Bethesda they probably will because their programmers are clumsy as fuck

It's just waifus in a summer environment wearing summer clothing.
That's the spirit.

>It's just waifus in a summer environment wearing summer clothing.
What worldmods do you recommend for such settings? Skyrim itself doesnt really offer anything in that regard

World of Rudra. Stages Redux has a couple areas that work too. There was also a mod that was just a small tropical themed worldspace made for the sole purpose of taking summer screenshots in it but I forgot its name

Or you could just get Tropical Skyrim

And I guess The Hanging Gardens works too since there's a beach, but the water textures in it are meh

The Republic of Maslea is a tropical environment too

cool thanks

Goodmornin' /tesg/

How is everyone today?

Hot.

Where can I find reference images for Kinoko poses?

Not bad. Wildstar is down for maintenance.. They say one hour and five minutes, but the forum post says 4am till 7am, getting mix signals here.

>tfw spent another all--nighter lurking /tesg/
How do I stop this?

I just created my first Ningheim, did I do well

Start sleeping at night. Find something else to tie your time, or tie your hands to your chair, after setting up netflix for some tv show with enough episodes to last you a night.

Im finally finishing up Sons of Anarchy.

RIP companion

good, just having breakfast

>Not wasting every night on /tesg/
no_

Sorry to hear that mate, for once its "cool" here, just slight humidity.

Stop reading my journal damn it

Iv learned this from my time playing Ark, never believe anyone. The best ETA is Soon™

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, can't properly adventure without it.

>Skyrim 2K is 1.8 GB of textures
Should've named it Skyrim 2GB

>the you made this exact screenshot before

Before you know it your texture folder will be 20, 30, 40 gigs

Or 100 if you're Eiries

You are downloading a texture pack where some go up to 8k in resolution user. Its to be expected

>Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, can't properly adventure without it
Actually it's not. All the "studies" that said that were funded by breakfast food companies.

>high res textures for everything in a game takes up a lot of space
Wow, who could have expected that.

is there a way to see what mod an ESP in my load order comes from? im trying to figure out what AOS.esp and ADS.esp are

You could just search for that file in your mods folder if there's not a better way

>Actually it's not. All the "studies" that said that were funded by breakfast food companies

Yet again, iv been lied to.

Load them in TES5Edit, should load whatever masters it relies on and then you can narrow it down from there.

You're gonna be replacing alot of those textures user, some may even been bigger than 2K. Welcome to the joys of modding.

No stopping it, just accept fate my friend.

Get additem menu
Use the spell in game
Open the menus for AOS and ADS
See what items or whatever you can get, that might give you a solid clue

Or check the Author column in Wrye Bash and search that name on the Nexus, although not all mods will have the author's name

Then what's the most important?

lunch

Midday meal

What is the max number of skills a character should consider there main skills before they cross into mary sue territory?
Speaking from a writing standpoint.

mary sue != being very powerful

fuck off cumshit.

She is not a Mary Sue!

As someone just getting back into Skyrim, what mods should I get?

check the site in the OP, will have everything you'll basically need.

sexlab defeat

does your waifu have an assortment of different clothing, or does she wear the same old thing over and over.

Check op faggot.

we got sames

I already installed my Crimes Against Nature to play as sanics so everything is fine. This and SkyUI are the most important must have of all.

Also get Falcon Punch; it's really, really satisfying.

Yeah, her battle armor, civilian clothes, and nightwear.

Oh shit. That's lewd for a non-lewd screenshot.

Yes

He said >waifu

I'm sure im somebodies waifu

DELET DIS

>made a couple of different characters playing with Morrowloot Ultimate now
>mod author lied about the world being delevelled
>yeah there's more zones where higher level enemies can appear, but loot and rewards still seems mostly dependent on level (I've gone different places, done different things at different levels and seen this)
>"if there's Elven or above there, it's because I placed it, it's supposed to be there, there's no way I've missed anything, don't even bother about messaging me about that xD"
>have encountered hand placed bow in same spot with two different characters at different levels, lower level it was Dwarven, higher Elven
>have got bored of my character playstyle consistently around level 25, nothing to do with the mod, but I see things like Dwarven and Elven arrows creeping into merchants inventory around then
>have made multiple posts on the nexus page
>either get ignored or get non-answer that's basically "nu-uh"

>Buffscale

Mr. Snek pls don't steal my mom's clothes thx

Just finished installing everything after I had to reinstall cause I fucked up the last time somewhere. Tested it and everything just werks.

Literally the most satisfied feeling I have had all week.

I hope you ensured Morrowloot's leveled lists aren't getting overwritten by something else.

The level of stalking is creepier than the person himself.

1: who cares
2: what a qt

**This may be my problem. But that's the question I just keep getting ignored for asking. It says there's a patch for Immersive Armours but says nothing about Immersive Weapons, I asked if it's compatible, got no straight answer. Tried anyway, encountered problems. Tried with IW then MLU, MLU then IW in load order, same things seem to happen. I'll feel like a retard if some creation wizard can point out how I can make them compatible myself somehow, but be very appreciative.**

>Immersive Weapons
It was the damned leveled lists user. They don't say anything about it but I can tell you RIGHT NOW it fucks with it. Make a Bashed Patch.

As says its more than likely Immersive Weapons is the issue. For future reference make a bashed patch of anything that does anything to leveled lists

Nigger do you even bashed patch. Every modding guide on the planet tells you how to make one and why you need to.

I dont think its him. The guys story on /fog/ of him posting on furry forums and being found by reverse image searches on furry forums didnt yield any results.

I figured, but how would that effect gold rewards though? I assume IW only changes the levelled list for weapons? Unless that's a stupid question and gold rewards, things on merchants and random loot are all tied. I know little about modding Skyrim. I just started not long ago.

I'll cuckcuckgo search on how to do a bashed patch later though.

Anything that changes levelled lists is incompatible with anything else that changes levelled lists, simple as that.
Next time you start getting your panties in a twist about something think back to this moment because it's probably your fault.

Okay user. Thanks. Hate to sound autistic but I'm not wearing my panties right now. I'm naked beneath the dressing gown.