/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Welcome to the Legend of Zelda general. Talk about Zelda games old and new, and all discussions related to the entire franchise in its various forms. Share and discuss art, music, news developments, timeline theories, speedrunning strats, etc.

/lozg/ #25 - Fake Link Edition

Previous thread: >Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsTwilight Princess Picross:
my.nintendo.com/rewards/93fc36d80848c6dc

TloZ - "Symphony of the Godesses" concert tour
zelda-symphony.com/pages/schedule

TloZ Card Game
gamespot.com/articles/the-legend-of-zelda-trading-cards-listed-online/1100-6439912/

Twilight Princess manga in the west
nintendolife.com/news/2016/05/the_legend_of_zelda_twilight_princess_manga_is_coming_to_the_west

BotW Link figurine in production:
gonintendo.com/stories/260163-medicom-reveals-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-figurine

discord.gg/tYamQdg

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/9eu5t1
kissmanga.com/Manga/Zelda-no-Densetsu-Twilight-Princess
4chandata.org/vg/The-Legend-of-Zelda-TLoZ-General-a463390
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Fourth match is Anju vs Lana
poal.me/9eu5t1
Usual disclaimer:
>I am just a normal guy making a poll on an anonymous imageboard. You can imagine I can't decide if a poll is rigged or if someone is cheating by posting the poll link in other threads/sites. I can't check such crazy variables. My borderline legal suggestion is: support your favourite girl and do it with all your strenght. Don't expect your adversaries to be 100% fair. That's it. And yes, we have already seen some cheats by this point.

Now, vote my friends, the poll closes in approximately 22 hours.

Reporting in for fake Links.

I WANT TO FUCK FI

Reminder that Fi is not interested in being a waifu. She only wants to penetrate bokoblin with her long smooth shaft.

Reminder that Sheik is a FAKE FEMALE

What did you guys think of TP manga so far?
kissmanga.com/Manga/Zelda-no-Densetsu-Twilight-Princess

SHEik

I think Link is a fuccboi.
Also, he speaks, so it's not canon

Hena would not approve.

Have a wonderful day.

It started going downhill right about now

PLUMPER

Am I the only one who doesn't want the tunic back and wants Link to have different clothes every new game. His features are iconic enough that I think he no longer needs to wear the same outfit game in game out.

Put the tunic in as fanservice but not as an essential piece of kit or even a particularly good one.

Be honest, tulpanon. You cheated for Fi agains Cia, didn't you?

>You cheated for Fi agains Cia, didn't you?
Come again?

Nah, the green tunic is WAY too symbolyc. I do believe you'll be forced to wear it in BotW too once you find it. Or, you won't be forced but it will give you so many bonuses it would be stupid not wearing it.

I'll take that as an yes.

I don't even know what you said..

The Queen tournament thing.

From what we've seen it woon't have the best defence that goes to the plate armour or whatever better gear comes out. It won't have the best cold resistance that goes to the quilted tunic and the fluffy boots we saw in the trailer or whatever better gear appears. At best it's be the most balanced gear but players aren't balanced so you'll likely spend more time wearing other stuff

I didn't vote

YES

Ok, i'll go along with you. How many tulpas did you have voting on it?

You scan your Wolf Link amiibo and the Wolf appears in the game, you play for about 15 minutes and the Wolf dies. What's the respawn limitation/restriction?

Despite your passion for Fi and her low chances at winning, you didn't support her? Really?

24 hours real time

I don't think you understand how it works..

She's always going to be number one, regardless of what your poll says.

The tunic is as important as the master sword, man.

Yeah. All right. I got it.

GLORY BE

No it isn't. One is necessary to conquer/seal evil and the other can be given to you by your grandma or be a recolour of the generic uniform of an order

How do you know? They have yet to show it. The fact it's so secret probably implies it is the most OP gear in the game.

Well that's shit.

That clothing being sacred and all is one of the silliest things Nintendo pulled.

The wolf isn't supposed to win the game for you. He's just a pet.

It's symbolic of the Hero of Legend. And from a non-lore standpoint, the green tunic is too iconic to be dropped forever.

Green, Red & Blue Hero Tunics will be end game content. Mark my words.

The clothes are sacred because the Hero wears them

Silly or not, that's how it goes and we better deal with it.

>He's just a pet.
Yeah but I can see my dog more than once a day. If it's a pet, it should have some sort of constancy in the world.

Added the discord room to the OP link compilation against my better judgment. Next OP can remove it from the post itself.

Not sure why people started applying the thick meme to BotW Link. The guy's clearly ottermode

Consistency would be your dog being dead forever after getting killed.

It's just qn inoffensive joke about Link looking very feminine.

I said constancy.

It's not like anyone is going there anyway, I can just close it if it's not used.

He doesn't really though. Not anymore than previous Links who were all pretty basic bishounen looking, graphical limitations notwithstanding.

Dogs are not a constant. Besides, an infinite dog would break the game.

basically link is cute and im going to be playing the entire game as naked as is possible

It's an amiibo though. The constancy of its presence should be a player determined factor. An "infinite dog" can only break the game if its improperly balanced.

You naked, or Link naked?... or both?

It's good.

Shorts-only runs are the true man's way of playing BotW.

The blue tunic is pretty much already in.

Zelda general? uh.

Here's a gift for everyone :
4chandata.org/vg/The-Legend-of-Zelda-TLoZ-General-a463390
All links are still valid as far as I know.

Hero Tunic =/= Basic Blue

What are these compilations?

Yeah, we know other people tried before us.

Looks like a big ol' mess of stuff, as described, but I'm on my tablet which has basically no memory left so I can't actually extract any of them.

I'll throw them in the linkbin.

I just want to see someone attempt to shield slide onto a bomb and trigger it damn it

So pretty!

Roms (JAP+US+EU ver.), manga, official arts etc, maps, sprites, assets, OSTs, stuff.

A must have if you're into Zelda I'd say.

I really need to see how that turns out, though it'll most likely just break your shield, your hearts and your hopes and dreams.

or lift your soul to nirvana so that you can escape the cycles of mediocrity.

>A must have if you're into Zelda I'd say.
That's a hardcore as fuck definition of "into"

Nevertheless that's a great thing to have

I prefer a pessimistic approach, can't be having my soul crushed with every game I play nowadays

>new footage
user you better tell me where you got this footage from right the fuck now

I already have that in my day to day life, I need false hope somewhere

My only hope is that the game will eventually have air travel with a bird or whatever

time to learn survival skills and move into the forests

That floating island looks like a giant mechanical loftwing. I say that is a good place to start looking.

sauce?

Veeky Forums gave it to me

Not fast enough

Linkle x Zelda when?

Figure out a way to use magnesis on an object beneath Link, so that he can float around like a flying carpet?

Didn't someone already do that in the demo before Nintendo went all "shut it" on them?

That would be news to me. Got a vid?

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Stop it, Tulpanon.

Nintendo didn't go all "shut it" on anyone.
Bill Trinnen, myself and other people that got a hands on experimented with levitation.

The rule is Link can't be in contact with the object that you're trying to levitate.
Stacking flat objects one on top of the other gives Link a platform to stand on whilst lifting the bottom platform. This, results in unstable levitation. More experimentation is needed to know if it's viable as a means of flight.

Were there a flat surface, a block at each corner and a flat surface on top of that, you could stabilise the object, but not enough to remain completely stable.

Sorry, I just think it's cute.

Fi is fun

>no fun allowed

>Link parachutes down slowly.
>Fi drops like a rock, and impales rigidly into the soil up to her knees.

Absolutely!

That's adorable.

Why would Fi do that if she can levitate? In fact I don't think she ever drops to the floor in the whole game.

Since pretty much when Linkle was announced as playable. Look at this one, it's not even the right Zelda.

The joke and implication being that she's a sword, ergo she would typically plummet to the ground.

I thought we didn't allow fun

>future tloz game
>ganondorf, tired of always losing discovers the secrets of time travel
>knowing he himself cannot go back in time and rule the present at the same time comes up with a master plan
>sends linkle back in time to skyward sword times in order to cockblock link and prevent future heroes from foiling his plans

Not having fun is a terrible life. Don't buy into the meme that was spread by /v/

As usual, saving random webms from /v/.

>implying link would let anything get between him and the Z

That's the plot of the game. Us (Link) stopping Linkle from cockblocking us and booting her back to the present.

Why would Linkle cockblock childhood friends though?

Because she's a ditz who doesn't realise what she's doing.

To be honest, Linkle would probably get lost for long enough that it wouldn't make a difference.