>old and battered

Other urls found in this thread:

counterplay.xyz/lane/top/diamond
na.op.gg/summoner/userName=vellistar
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>OP is Riven.
First for Trash.

xth for Riven is not fun to play against.

what's the point of people speaking french on na?
are they like canadians? they speak english too right?

Shit op. Why nobody bothers putting up the proper links?

Anyone have the shyvana hot pussy copy pasta?

I need it for reasons.

to be muted
fuck french canadians

Because the links are unnecessary and half of them are just shilling boosting links.

>No ranked because, "LOL RANKED IS DOWN MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY!"
>Fire up a normals.
>Do a Vel'koz support because I have problems.
>My MF is playing like a retard trying to trade with a Draven who has a Sona backing him up.
>I just keep poking to slow them and disengage. I'm not going to waste my mana on stupid shit.
>She just keeps on trying to trade.
>Whatever.
>Pop level 3.
>All-in the fuck out of Draven.
>"An enemy has been slain!"
>MF died auto'ing Sona right after instead of just running behind me and KS'ing me with an ability or taking cover under the turret.
>Both of them were plat players.
>Meanwhile I'm just a silver boosted to gold by abusing champion picks.

Now, this might be confirmation bias, but plats really are shitters. :^)

i had a french speaking sivir yesterday
ran into randomly placed jinx traps and activated her e afterwards about 5 times

Who are good top laners in Diamond+?

Everything below Diamond is literally the same shit. It just comes down to who plays more.

>Because the links are unnecessary
To you.
>half of them are just shilling boosting links
It's literally just one.

you want links go to reddit, autist

Are armor pen runes always better than AD/AS for pre-6 killing an enemy champion as someone like Hecarim top?

Here you go friend.
>counterplay.xyz/lane/top/diamond

Then make the OP's yourself. I waited a good long while before making this one before deciding to do it.

French Canadians are a blight upon NA

I'm pretty sure regular Canadians hate them too

Nowhere near as bad as the Chinese nationals that infest NA during the early morning hours

I would vote for Trump if he would ban the Chinese nationals from NA

>le reddit meme
>le autism meme
Wow. 7 words, 2 memes.

Can't believe I've never seen this website before. Thanks dude.

I brainfarted that sentence, holy shit.

Does OP.gg just not work correctly for scrub low help accounts? It's almost always working for challenger or diamond + accounts but for me, 50℅ of the ranked games i play don't exist and my champion usage hasn't been updated for months

If OP did his fucking job and ADDED LINKS instead of being a fucking Riven autist rushing for a new thread it would have been included.

But as it stands OP SUCKS FUCKING DICKS AND NEEDS TO BE CASTRATED.

It's not the best, no. But I check it after every match and force an update so...

Are you clicking the "refresh" button, friend?

And are you ranked? I noticed it sometimes acts weird for pre-30 and unranked accounts.

That said it's always worked for me even when I was a Gold shitter. It seems to update automatically pretty regularly for me now that I'm Diamond

Also you're not doing something dumb like looking at the wrong server, are you?

there is always someone who doesnt speak english

on EUW it's always "germans" who only speak turkish

Best girl.
Best legs.
Best wife.

It puts Bronze and below on the back-burner for priority. There's like, 1,687,332 accounts to keep up with. Otherwise the traffic couldn't keep up.

Short answer: Yes. Low elo accounts get the dick.

>rushing for a new thread

As I said. I waited a good long while before making a new thread. You had plenty of time to make this general with links included.

yeah but this is na?

also rude

Not always better but if you don't need attack speed on your champion you can consider going AD marks and armor pen quints if you want to kill a squishy target

The problem I have with full armor pen is that unless the champion had empowered auto attacks in their kit then cs'ing is a struggle and you might be continuously pushed into your turret in the early game

>OP defends dick sucking.
And more news at 11.

I did it!
3 more to go.

Nice. Make your dreams into memes, user.

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

Aurelion Sol is a pretty cool champion, might go pick him up too some time

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks for the input.

I find that hard to believe.

IN!?

Ah I did renew and it seems more has popped up. However some of the recent stuff is still missing

>However some of the recent stuff is still missing
Yes. Low elo accounts have low priority. It'll get around to it eventually. Just keep requesting updates on a regular basis.

And try to avoid hitting refresh RIGHT after a game, too. It won't always show and you'll have to wait on the refresh cooldown.

blinks dropping ranged aa's when

Deja vu! I've just swam in this place before

Yes.

Better strat is to take AS + AD and get to level 2 before them. Whichever side gets a level advantage first usually gets the lane. Bot lane advantages are literally measured in seconds.

You'll join me soon, friend. It was surprisingly easy to get level 7 on him, I didn't even need more than 30k mastery points.

You get so fed on this champion and cs'ing is super easy so s ranks come in fast

im about to get in to gold and i play a lot of adc. is jhin worth picking up and learning in normals to play in ranked? if anyone could enlighten me id be really appreciative

jhin is pretty good and fun to play

yeah I believe you I hit 6 just two games after hitting m5 and got three S- or better right before that

Jhin's a top-tier pick. The better you get at him the harder and harder it is to counter play him... because there really isn't one.

>what is 4man dives

jhin is arguably the best ADC right now next to ashe and he can beat on ashe early

Hey guys can you critique my op.gg please? I want to hit d5 this season. Anyone want to duo?

na.op.gg/summoner/userName=vellistar

What happened to swain's winrate? He stayed 54% when his ult got changed to lower healing and then he drops like a rock when the CD on his ult is a little longer?

I'm really starting to think winrate is a meme. Swain is still strong as tits.

why is looloo getting these nerfs while

gnar etc gets to run free

fug

how do you deal with the cancerous sticking power of gnar/ekko

>not running down and around
retard

Just admit you fucked up and that you will do better next time. It's the mature thing to do.

>bronze
>bronze
>platinum

Soooo... want to talk about it?

He learned from his mistakes.
>Is what I would like to believe.

WELL I should have

>tfw your car is a literal sauna and it takes ten minutes for the ac to make it bearable
FFFFUCK summer

because he has a mallet and you are bad

I've been thinking about running quick cast with indicator instead of regular quick cast, but I just can't stand the delay.

just kill yourself watsu
or at least go back to rebbit

Because looloo got relegated to support and gnar got buffed recently.

Anyone got an answer? Was there a change I missed? Is win rate literally a meme? It would explain jhin.

>not driving a miat
lmao

He's in the top 3 ADC rank right now after a tough start and now the removal of tank meta. He's also imo the most fun marksmen in the game because of how different he is and because of how effective he is at executing people with the armor penetration build. The crit build is fine it just takes too long to get strong (3rd item IE) unless you get fed

The problem is if the team drafts tanks then you probably don't want to pick him because you will get dived and gangbanged whenever you ult and your ult will just do tickling damage

why is mallet allowed to exist as such a great build on gnar

I only use it on Q

>Win streak that just now stabilized your MMR to the league you're in.
>By spamming Sona.

Hmmm. When she gets nerfed, and she will, I bet you'll hit gold soon.

>tfw black car
fuck that, I leave the doors open for a while before I even start driving

Why the fuck would you think I'm him, get a grip. And drop the leddit meme, it's so overdone.

>tfw in good shape but if I move even a little I sweat like a god damn pig
WHAT'S THE PURPOSE OF BEING IN SHAPE THEN

>Veeky Forums
>dropping memes

la mayo @ ur life

People figured out how to play around his ult and to buy executioners. The ult cool down nerf was gigantic, it changes windows of counter play greatly. You can kite his mana out earlier, so he can't snowball as easily.

Literally

???

You're supposed to sweat if you're hot though?

It's really unhealthy if you don't.

>midnight normals
>vlad jg

lmao

Thanks. I only play buffed champions, so my winrates go up and down accordingly. Hopefully I can spam Sona to diamond, because I am actually mechanically unskilled at league.

Should i still play shyvana or give up on my main? volibear basically does everything better.....

The best thing to do in that situation is not right into the gnar if you're that far up in the lane ( also you probably should not have even been there because your jungler isn't anywhere near and you have no wards on your side of the map) especially if he has frozen mallet. I would have ran into the tri bush to your right and tried using the river

and still applicable because only reddit use some sort of community/social 'helpful' links and similar stuff

Shit dude, at least I spam Vel'koz. He might be a broken support but it takes some fucking practice to use him.

What's the point in playing this game if you don't feel good about yourself?

Um, actshually... pigs can't sweat at all

So win rates are determined by retards of the champion then? I've still been having amazing success with him so I was wondering why his rate tanked. Sitting at like 60% wr with my bird nigga currently.

I didn't mean not sweat at all, I mean being fucking drenched like someone dumped a bucket of water over you. Shit's retarded

>So win rates are determined by retards of the champion then?
And if the general public picks up counter strategies. But yeah. Groups of idiots can shift winrates.

>main
>give up

she's not your main then.

>Every single fucking Veeky Forums general is reddit

Wait where did I say I don't feel good about myself? I feel great.
I just stated that I'm not mechanically skilled, it's just a fact. What is your elo? Velkoz support was good I think, but I'm not sure about after rework.

How is the new Trinity Force on Jayce?

Should I drop a champ if I have 45% win rate over 20 games in ranked?

It's a champ I played a lot duo with my friend back in Plat 5 and haven't touched them at all since I stopped playing with that friend and climbed to p2 solo. I'm wondering if my win rate on them is only low because I duod with that friend (who turns out isn't good at league)

Win rates are determined by groups of people, not by 1 person like you with a 60% win rate. When groups of people spam swain after buffs/nerfs, and then groups of people figure out how to beat swain, the win rate will change.

well nowadays yes
keep it out of this one though

>Jayce
What's that?

But the nerfs haven't effected his power at all, only his perceived power. Or at least that's how it feels. He's still amazing apparently and I'm just confused as to why his win rate no longer reflected that.

Its k.

I can't imagine it being better than the standard Manamune+armor pen builds, what with armor pen items being so busted right now

I wonder how much he paid to "learn from his mistakes"

Reminder that Warwick is a noob champion for unskilled shitters even though he is the fourth best jungler in korea. There is no reason to pick him over epic playmakers like Lee, Khazix and Kindred.

I played a lot more games and went from 180 ping to 26 ping when I moved to New York.

Well, let's see... wasn't the going rate 5 bucks a division? Bronze I to Plat V. So... 50 dollars there. But then he lost Plat to Gold... so probably another 25 from that.

>t. I just lost to a WW Jungle

KILLING MACHINE