/maag/- Marvel Avengers Academy General

DED GAEM edition

>What is this?
A shitty phone game where you'll spend all your time wondering why you even bother.

>Is it free?
Yes, although there's a lot of waiting unless you wanna fork over your shekels. And even then you'll be pulling out your hair.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
SpiderVerse Event that's about 8 months late.
Octobots octobotting. Spider-people spidering. But at least there's Mary Jane this time around. Also almost JJJ Hitler. This game a shit.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.com/sdcc2016#schedule
youtube.com/watch?v=DSMY-dmvQlg
marvel.com/news/video_games/26486/symbiotes_break_loose_in_marvel_avengers_academy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is the game so dead the /co/ mods will allow us back in?

They're scrapping everything for act 2 right? No way to get a head start?

The pigeons are nice

>3 posts
>page 10

deder then ded

I always like the animals and pet decorations

>one of Gobby's storyline quests is to read comments
hue

Envergonhe on Android is using the hack so they don't need to come here.

And probably a good chunck of IOS and android players left the game

I'm starting to suspect Veeky Forums needs more than 10 pages, there are so many games that need generals.

How many total Goblin Serums and Darts does it take to beat GG 3 times and unlock Doc Ock?

17 serums and 29 darts

Thanks user

I'd like that. It might let me sleep a little longer.

It's the last day of Act 1. Finally

We're playing a game designed to not let you sleep.

but for a small fee...

So can anyone suggest me a comparing tool? I've been using Notepad++, but the Animation3D is so big now that it's crashing not sure if it's because of my I3 not having power to process all that text, or the program itself, I've looking into, and people had similar issues with big files.

Anyway, can someone suggest a new program to compare files? I've tried Diffuse, and Difmerge(I think that is the name), and they also crashed.

Would reinstalling the game on your device help? Or clearing the game cache?

I don't know shit though so good luck

Is anything going to carry over into part 2? What about the web shooters?

all of a sudden I find myself running dry of oscorp intel

i doubt I'll be able to craft the next webshooter level because I need those fucking darts and they're 10 a pop

i might - MIGHT- be able to squeeze in the last listed goblin fight before the event ends and with the deco coins that would just barely get me norman

Nothing to do with the device, it's my computer, I datamine by comparing the previous file to the new one in my computer.

> all these really good decos for practicly no coins
You can be allright if you want sometimes, tinyjew

Inb4 everyone's disappointment when act 2 gets delayed

they never even announced a start day for it so technically it's not possible to delay

>tfw no goblin

I know this feelerino

So spend all available Oscoins, right? I'm guessing they'll have another currency in part 2.

probably

It's not technically a disappointment if you're expecting it, user.

>> all these really good decos for practicly no coins
>You can be allright if you want sometimes, tinyjew
The crates were their pressure release valve. They could have added shards or goblin coins or enough spiderman coins to actually upgrade shit. We can count on pretty much jack shit for help on this event going forward.

Who's not expecting it? Who's looking forward to it? Better to delay than have them rush in with fucked up bugs anyways.

they'll end on time and delay for days

Don't worry, user, we'll get the best of both worlds: delays AND bugs! I would expect no less of the quality service of TinyCo.

Thanks for the confidence

>tfw won't get Green Goblin

I think I'll be like 9 off in the end, at least I can give up on the game since I won't be at 100% freefag completion

I'm only at 38 tokens, so I've got no chance in hell.

>did the math
>could get goblin minutes before it ends
>8 hours later
>did the math again

only another crate would help me

Are there any quick legit hacks or people who can get you shards? I really want Ock and he leaves tomorrow.

The AG mod. Check the previous thread

Does that require you to jailbreak the iPhone?

>iPhone
I'm so sorry user

someone in the past couple of threads did mention an iPhone hack that you had to jailbreak to use, but I didn't take note of the details

>there is only one Doc Oct action that is less than 1 hr

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

>tfw I'll actually get just enough spider-coins to level black cat, mj, and otto up to 5/5/3, respectively
>and yet will be at least 15 exclusives and a couple thousand oscoins short

Christ on a stick.

>get everyone to level 5 except Ock and Lizard at 4
>only 40 Spider Coins and Sewer Maps have the worst fucking drop rate ever

Whelp, not maxing those two I guess. Still did pretty well I guess? And we can still get Goblin Coins in act 2 right? I got Norman to rank 3 and I'm 5 tokens from 4

who knows

Just drop these here

My favorite right here.

Looks like Jess didn't look in the mirror to see if she property applied her lip stick

I wonder if I have a chance

It all really depends on how they get put together in missions.

>And probably a good chunck of IOS and android players left the game
Because of that shitty event?

So Spiderman is confirmed to be upgradable after this event, yeah? Because I only have enough stuff to upgrade either Spidey to rank 5 or Doc Oc.

Yeah Spidey and Norman will be upgradable in Act 2

I don't know if I want to rely on whatever the currency in part 2 will be, though.

8 hours Doc Ock
8 hours Iron Man
8 hours Spider-Man

what the fuck jess

It's not that bad as right now I'm rarely getting 2 missions for the same character.

Unless they use the same spot like Rulk&Bulk.

Marvel Games dude will be in the SDCC livestream Saturday, let's give a feedback about the Spider event.

When and where?

marvel.com/sdcc2016#schedule

>Wasp spending time in Pym's lab
youtube.com/watch?v=DSMY-dmvQlg

I really like music like this. What's it called and where do I get more?

or the same character

I guess the term would be "pop jazz". Caro Emerald has a few albums of it. Check out older artists too.

meant for

anyone know how many shards exclusives cost? I'll be like 7 short of finishing ock rank 3.

Joker gas

Honestly I think if they even added one more day I could have gotten GG, or if they had put some of his coins in the box. I'm not that far off. I guess it is good that they've revealed their true selves though. Not even reddit will defend them anymore.

After I end up quitting this game due to Jew, which game should I switch to? Contest of Champions? Future Fight?

Certainly they dont have it as bad as us, right? RIGHT?

GUYS?!??!

Future Fight is apparently pretty non-Jew according to one user in the previous maag threads. I haven't tackled it yet though.

Were electronic bins always dropping 2/3/4 emp devices instead of usual 1/2/3 or was this changed for the last day?

they changed it like three days ago

>99 goblin coins

well fuck you too tinyco

can't fit in one streak 1 to get him?

They jacked up the price.

It's really not worth the money.

they really went full jew this event

Has Taskmaster been used in any event cutscene before?

I think he might have been in CW but it's been a while so I might be misremembering

No big facebolts for electro.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Hate the character, but I do like spidergwen's design.

Different writers so she might be ok here. I think her book was more boring than bad though, but I also haven't kept up with it much.

I wonder if he's going to be as useful as Spiderpig was. It has to be the worst design I've ever seen though. No way I'm getting him without hacking.

Also >Spider-Gwen and Spider-Man 2099 are the only Spider-Heroes we’ve announced to this point, but there may be one more big surprise coming later in Act 2...

probably just Miles

>There will be many variations of Symbiotes in Carnage and Venom’s army, but they’ll be the only known Symbiote characters you’ll battle or have a chance to recruit. I always try to include a lot of Marvel Easter eggs in the game, however, so if you know the Spider-Verse and the other Symbiotes, you’ll definitely catch some clues and references that other players might miss.

battle OR have a chance to recruit. Carnage confirmed for going in the cage after the event?

>Mysterio will take the first shot. He’s always been one of my favorite characters because he’s so unique and over-the-top, and we turned that dial even higher with the animations and stories for our version. Electro won’t be far behind, and he’s a ton of fun too. He brings a unique power set to Avengers Academy, and an energy level that’s off the charts. Our version of Electro is a constantly hyped-up jock who’s always looking for more and more power to keep the hype train going. Anyone who’s been playing the game knows that Wasp is the most excitable and energetic character at the Academy. Electro is like Wasp after drinking three pots of coffee and a case of energy drinks. And he’s like that all the time

>I know players are eagerly awaiting Hawkeye. We all know he’s going to join the Academy, but I’m still not allowed to say exactly when. Trust me, I love him as much as anyone, and I’ll continue trying to walk the fine line of having him cameo as much as possible so that we can all enjoy his awesomeness without torturing players with the fact that they can’t recruit him yet.

Just to finish off the article. I'm glad we're getting Mysterio first, Electro sounds annoying, and Hawkeye never.

I'm sure you're right. I wish Ultimate Spiderwoman had survived. I bet these writers could have actually done something fun with her.

>It could have been worse John, a lot worse

You know, I haven't read a Spider-Man 2099 comic since the 2099 thing was still pretty new, so I'm probably behind the times, but I don't remember Miguel having blue hair.

Or looking quite that douchey. (Not that he wasn't a douche.)

Might be an outside chance of Silk or Anya I guess just to get another girl in, but I don't think either of them would count as a "big" surprise

I mean you almost have to right, unless you're going for AXIS Carnage

>Carnage [...] have a chance to recruit

So wait, if it isn't Carnage, Venom, Gobbo, Mysterio, or even Electro, who the hell is going to be the cage villain?

For that matter, is Gwen seriously going to be the only F2P recruitable hero this time? Is everyone else a villain? With the possible exception of [surprise]Miles[/notsurprise]?

It's JJJ.

Lame, the bolts would look silly IRL, but in the game they'd look awesome.

So instead of a dystopian cyberpunk 2099, Miguel is from a dystopian SJW 2099?

Link to this interview, please?

Bleh if I finish out buying the last deco I'll be 3 coins short of Green Goblin, too bad I cant force the streak to reset. Guess I get to upgrade Lizard and Ock to stage 5 though? Anyone else get annoyingly close to GG but cucked in the end?

marvel.com/news/video_games/26486/symbiotes_break_loose_in_marvel_avengers_academy