Women

How do we get more women interested in auto technology or mechanic programs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9_JVNCt9sM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fwd

There's already enough.

how about they get themselves interested

or here is a really fucking novel idea... maybe they actually have nothing meaningful to contribute and getting them involved will dilute the pool of competent mechanics and automotive engineers.

Why? Women ruin everything.

If a woman cannot enter automotive under her own interest and merit, she does not belong there. It is not anyone's job to provide gender equity, merely opportunity.

kyoanus finds a way.

Ruined
>Her paint
>Her Interior
>Her resale value
>Her clothes
>Her face
>Her hair
>Her dignity
>Her dating prospects
>Her soul

But it is unfair to protect things from them

Women drive. They obviously just don't like cars. In general, very, very few women seek adrenaline inducing and dangerous recreational hobbies like automobiles, motorcycles, contact sports, etc. Its simply a hormone thing man.

Women don't drive, driving implies control. They sit on top of their car and spend the entire trip trying to keep it from running into things.

that's a boy

Are you sure? It seems too good at ruining things to be male.

this

why would we force shitty drivers into our realm

because king nigger says we need them EVERYWHERE to make ALL THE THINGS equal thus BETTER.

thats 100 percent a boy

top kek.

Sweet, I look forward to them equaling males in prison population and preventable deaths.

women are actually BETTER you see when you add them to things they make things BETTER. prison is for BAD people so why would you add women to it to make it BETTER?

please try to keep up with the PROGRESS it is [insert current year]

Not a boy, just an Asian.

I love this logic. Men-related things receive support and funding throughout history, elevating them to a very high level of development. Women-related things do not receive these same levels of support or funding because of prejudice against women, so their endeavors are currently not as highly developed as a whole. And this becomes an argument against investing in women's endeavors. Circular fuckers.

>women endeavors
oh dear lord i can't tell if this is bait or you are this stupid.

The only worth while thing women endeavour in is fashion, the fashion world is ruled by men.

Most women who are interested in fashion have no interest in the history or design elements of fashion.

All they care about is being a mindless consumer.

doesn't matter. what we call cars will start dying out around 2020.

Name 5 things women have made that advance society as a whole.

you fucked up

Babies.

It's a guy. I've met him at a con.

Women are pretty good when it comes to interior design. Wish I had the knack for it

Oh and hospitality! I also can't cook for shit hah

Low r8 b8

Who gives a toss about getting them interested. I say let the ones that are interested do it and the ones that want to be fashion designers and shit do that. I don't give a singe solitary fuck if the person I work with is a man or a woman as long as they know their shit and work hard.

Question - is there anything that women are better at because of their sex? Like men are better construction workers because of it's very physical and men's bodies are built better.
Cooking doesn't really count - best cooks are men.

I mean is there anything that women can do better than men percentage wise?

Your mum is better at taking my dick than your faggot boi pussy.

Women are awful to work with. Leave them in the office with the numales.

Stop bumping this shitty bait thread

honestly the biggest deterrent is peer pressure from other women

girls tend to form really tight knit friend groups and they'll look out for eachother
if one of them says
>hey guys i'm thinking of doing something with cars for my career
they'll get responses something like
>what? those dirty things? you'd be way better off in a nursing program or a law degree

women in australia learn how to wrench in highschool. its pretty common. just today I had a yarn with a qt3.14 about her project car at the gardenning store.

Haven't i see you also posting on places about how womans get into less fatal accidents than men? (claims which were debunked in-thread)

Tell me ONE FUCKING SINGLE Woman-related thing or almost woman-exclusive interest that its of the most important interest for the human race to see grow.

>Western women cosplay asian cartoons.

That only destroyed society, user.

Nice ad hominem, SJWcuck.

how many covert women post on Veeky Forums?

It's a guy.

doesnt everyone know how a wrench works?

nah, part of the course is stuff like replacing timing chains. so straya is full of women who can perform engine maintenance.

we don't. they ruined enough already, including the western civilisation.

I love Veeky Forums, the post with the most angry replys is always right.

I loved Veeky Forums. Now its filled with SJW cucks.

I almost think its samefagging.

WAT

Why do we want to? If someone isn't inherently interested, they won't be interested through persuasion.

Wrong on both counts.

Put a woman in charge of interior decor and your whole house becomes a sea of beige, and your couch will be covered in thousands of pillows.

They're quite adept at ruining things.

Have you idiots ever considered that women will do what they're interested in and won't do what they're not interested in?

Dumbass fucking SJW cunts, everything is not the fault of men.
>hurrr durr women don't like this and don't do it very much
>must be EVIL MAN'S FAULT!

Why? They should stay in the kitchen. This world would be much better if women and niggers knew their place.

Same way women women are more interested in biology, chemistry and medical sciences. Make it fluid, colorful, more inline with nature and give them a sense that they are helping living things.

youtube.com/watch?v=B9_JVNCt9sM
Like this
Its better not to user

Kitchens have seen sufficient development, i'd say.

Look whose sandy vagina missed the exit to tumblr today.

Name one woman related thing which men dont do better at. Even in cooking men are the best chefs.

The only hobby that most women have is themselves. When you get an almost unlimited amount of attention from the opposite sex you don't have to do anything to feel special. All Stacy has to do is post a doctored up Instagram photo and she feels satisfied with her life. Whenever women get into something niche like Motorsports it's because they either have family who does it or they are seeking attention from a group that doesn't have many other women to compete with. 9 times of 10 it is the latter.

How do we get more men interested in auto tech or mechanic programs? People under 30 comprise maybe 5% of the techs at least in my area, people get surprised how young I am at my job all the time and I'm 29. The industry is hurting hard for younger mechanics but I can't blame them, the learning curve is crazy these days on new cars and you just don't get paid enough for what you are doing, and flat rate is just a rough thing to deal with for your whole career.

We don't.

The stuff it out there, and the internet makes it incredibly easy to find if you have even a passing curiosity about cars.

I don't know why there's this idea that we have to have equal amounts of everybody doing everything, people's personal interests and capabilities be damned.

If a woman wants to get into cars, she's more than welcome. Forcing women with either no interest or no aptitude into cars (or forcing anybody into anything for the sake of saying you have them there) isn't helpful for anybody.

Women ruin things, user. That's why you never look for a woman who has the same hobbies as you.

How have car-related hobbies received funding? Where do I get moneys for liking cars?

Women can do all the same hobbyist shit with cars as I do, they just aren't interested or care enough about doing anything physical to attain the level of interest in cars as men do. My GF doesn't even care about washing or cleaning her car, why should she be pushed to be interested in doing maintenance on my level if she doesn't care?

There is no support or funding for men to work on cars, it's a hobby anyone can invest their time and money on, women just can't be assed to care, nails and gossip are more interesting, I guess.

There are some chicks who are into cars, but the ones I've met were batshit insane and made their "man" pay for everything anyway, actually I think their guys even did all the work just so she could show up and say "I made this". Fucking skanks. And the ones who truly were into cars and managed to be independent, despite being pretty cool peeps, they were pretty nasty in a way that destroyed any sexual attraction, but they were really top notch to hang with otherwise.

Women aren't being oppressed, women are just being women.

i'm trans does that count?

>tfw no rotard gf to hang out with

WHY CANT MY VIETNAMESE PICTUREBOOKS BE REAL LIFE

You count as a likely insane and suicidal idiot.

BOXXY

>insane
probably
>suicidal
not anymore

this

>not anymore
Too bad

Tell them the gear stick vibrates when the car is in neutral and they will always want to keep it working.

rude

>Holden trying to be PC
Haven't kek'd that hard in a while user.

Can't wait for muslims to take over

So women are to blame for holden selling shop, they even admitted it.

Thanks women, you selfish cunts, couldnt be happy with your japanese shit boxes, had to ruin a company that made v8 burnout cars exclusively.

Giving birth.

More children are born through surgery than natural birth and more surgeons are men.
Checkmate athiests.

>they were pretty nasty in a way that destroyed any sexual attraction, but they were really top notch to hang with otherwise.
So they have no flaws?

Holy Christ this thread is the saltiest one I've seen in a while.

How often do any of you interact with actual women besides your family members, and yet you still get this pissed off about them. And you're in a hobby where almost none of them exist.

I guess the most popular drink here is Koolaid, grape flavored too from the looks of it.

1.contributions to literature, what came to my mind was sci-fi
2. contributions to science in regards to radiation
3. Program compiling.
4. contributions to early programming
5. objectivism (kek)

The first four are notable as they largely happened when women were marginalized in society, so they had to work harder than a male counterpart.

Trying to get a woman, or any individual, interested in something is pretty stupid. Those that contribute the most are naturally curious about it. As a rule of thumb, if a persons sex, race, etc is a factor in the job they do, they probably don't do the job very well.

Don't worry, their boyfriends will get them to pretend they're interested. Just like fishing.

Jdm pusspuss

My gf is a rotard

The sexist shitposting in this thread is the biggest reason as to why there are so few women.

I'm starting to think that you have some weird ass fetish of hot women posing with fish.
Not judging, just making an observation.

nah, if she is willing to touch a fish it means she isn't finicky pompous pain in the ass. Holding it correctly means she has interests other than money and penis.

I love the replies you amassed.

it's just a trophy picture (of both fish and woman)
it's not that hard to decipher

No, what I was getting at is ol Pepsi has posted hot women holding fish before.
Strange perversions intrigue me, that's all.

>Women are misunderstood

>Here have a crappy hatch back
>It has phone apps and shit

LOL

Even office workers find women frustrating.

This is a lie.

I am Australian and went to one of the few schools in Australia that teach mechanics as a subject.

All the students were bogan kids who mucked up and did nothing but throw things at the fan.

Child care?

Wow, I replied to this exact same copy pasta two weeks ago. Get this low energy shit out of here.

Only the bogan women who aren't smart enough to be teachers do childcare.

Women are better at multitasking while men are better at doing one thing at one time, thus we learn faster and can do things better. That doesn't mean we should treat them as lesser people, but I know you turbo virgins will always hold a grudge against women.

Honestly any normal man thinks women are a bit stupid... Even if political correctness doesn't let them admit it.

Every married man has thought "What the fuck is wrong with women" at some point.

It all starts from day one. Take the sexism out of automotive enthusiasm.

That's literally it. You may not personally be the problem, but your peers are more like than likely the proponents of this circular line of thinking.

It doesn't make sense that we keep girls interested in frilly things and princesses and dolls and shit and then get mad at them when they have zero idea how many cylinders are in their car. Whatever possible interest in motor vehicles is stifled from them at a very young age.

So you want more women mechanics? Look for the people who actually want to learn something and don't mind getting their hands dirty. Sexism is the biggest barrier between you and having a qt3.14 mechanic waifu.

>type-r badge on a non type-r
worse than hitler

>
>>they were pretty nasty in a way that destroyed any sexual attraction,
>So they have no flaws?

Sounds like a flaw to me.