>murders people without qualm during cutscenes

Is she a psychopath?

Nah she's just a retarded bitch

No she's mai waifu :3

>only 1 gay option on the conquest side
>only 1 lesbian option on the birthright side
>can't have at least one of each on both sides
What a shame.

Still mad about her just showing the orb to Corrin. We had a chance to make everyone rebel against Garon and she had to waste it and make us go through an invasion to make him sit on a throne in that had he had half a brain he wouldn't have even approached.

>we are suddenly pretending that genociding the foxes was a bad thing after nearly a year of genocide memes because it makes azura look bad

You can't change history.

I think she just gave up during Conquest. It's not like they will have the chance to defeat the real enemy since she kept silent about it and as such might as well go along with F!Corrin's will and see how far down the rabbit hole they will go before she expires due to oversinging.

The Corrins/Kamuis are arguably idiots. Dragon Dad is such a good manipulator despite being insane given you don't know of his existence for two whole routes.

Any one have a Castle with Selena's Pegapony skills?

Felicia and Jakob would have made more sense as the lesbian and gay option to be honest. But for this to happen they need to get rid of the servant 1 is based on Kamui's gender thing.

Am i REALLY supposed to believe Corrin and Jakob didnt experiment at least a little when they were younger? I mean, when you have a hunk as a butler, how can you possibly resist?

Let's talk about Severa.
What makes her so great?

This is now a Sigurd appreciation thread.

Her mother

Serious question, do you ever get tired of posting this same inane shit every single day?

epic

Last time I checked this one has Rally Speed on Selena. Well it has a bunch of rally skills on her and Belka.

They probably did to be honest. I imagined Kamui did some experimentation with all of their servants sans Gunter while locked up in that tower.

>not asking that

At least this guy has fun talking about a character he actually enjoys.

Well now that I think about it, does she make a better Pegasus? Or is she better as is with Hero/BowKnight?

Sometimes I think how little my life means, then realise there's a guy who spends everyday here posting "X IS SHIT, FUCK OFF xDD" and I feel better about myself knowing i'm not that low.

Peggies are for taxi/rally/support. Bow Knight is the way to go if you want her to be an offensive fighter. You can spend a few levels in Hero to raise her Str and Skl though. She will fall off as a Hero but Bow Knight will keep her relevant. What I do is buy the the rally skills that she has access to then make her a Bow Knight. Utility, Ninja-killer, and rally/taxi support.

Cousin~ cousin~

I see. I guess I will do that then. Thanks.

>pro kitsune genocide
I'm down with that myself, fuck those furrfags. Azura is best girl.

>theyre adding amiibo support to Animal Crossing New Leaf

what the fuck that shit was like 4 years ago make a new animal crossing you turds

>not being a furry
umm

Treasure buddies!

I really wonder what went wrong with those people that come here and post the same retarded shit every day.

Meanwhile still not Roy support in Fates

That requires actual asset development and it was literally never at no point confirmed Roy would be in the game, just admit he missed the boat

Gentlemen, I have a question.

You see, I'm playing Conquest on normal (hard I couldnt pass Unhappy Reunion) blah blah blah, I went to Ryoma's duel chapter.

As I was too lazy, I decided to use Kamui to beat him. Took me probably a dozen of turns, but in the end I won and saved it in another slot.

The thing is: do you guys think I can beat the game now or that I should replay the chapter and send other units to gain EXP by killing the rest of the map?

I love Ryoma!

No problem. Peggie isn't that great on her because her strong defensive point is Def, not Res. She's like Tsubaki but with less Skl in exchange for Spd.

She's your Niles but with Def (and a but more Lck) instead of Res. And lower bow rank but forges are a thing. Of course that is if you make Niles a Bow Knight but who in the right mind would keep Niles an Adventurer for combat. It still baffles me that he's canonically an Adventurer. I mean he looks awesome in the Bow Knight gear and for fuck's sake his personal Mag growth is like 10% and the man already has Str and Skl issues.

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me the happiest person alive! I`ll always be there for her no matter what! I`ll be there to support her with whatever she needs! I could never want anything more! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

Normal has no Inevitable End!Ninjas. Go for it again.

Doesn't seem to have it anymore, thanks anyways.

I see, very helpful

Which husbando really likes Lady Kamui's feet but has to force himself to act natural and behave in public even though on the inside he can't stop lusting after them?

How tight is Foleo?

Alright

Leo

Me

Lord Kamui

Yo fuck that cuck, he'd just be red Marth.

>Roy
>-1 Str / 0 Mag / +2 Skill / +1 Spd / -1 Lck / 0 Def / 0 Res

>Sword of Seals
>E Rank / 13 Mt / 80 Hit / 5 Crit / 1-2 Rng / -10 Avo
>Roy only. +3 Def/Res. Eff. vs. dragons. Can use to restore some HP.

>Great Lord (Male)
>Swords / Katana — S Rank
>10 Hit / 10 Crit / 5 Ddg
>60 HP / 6 Mov
>35 Str / 25 Mag / 35 Skill / 33 Spd / 30 Lck / 27 Def / 25 Res
>Lv. 1 — Effortless Blade
>+3 Skill / -1 Str
>Lv. 10 — Charm
>Lv. 25 — Flare Blade
>User's critical hits always deal 4 times damage, but user's HP is reduced by 10% after the battle if a critical hit is performed.
>Lv. 35 — Skilltaker

I have it it here. My units are all paired-up and on hold, leaving the throne empty. The Dusk Dragon is there and there are a few Stoneborns so use your fliers to navigate around. I have a few skills for Camilla and Velouria as well.

Azura is shit and worst girl.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

She really is. It baffles me how anyone can like her. There's literally nothing to like about her.

>Roy
>-Luck

>le Roy meme

Fuck off.

>Smash Roy
>Not -Lck

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1927132#search=Fire_Emblem

Robin

>no Selena
O-oh, I see...

Have you ever done the Sigurd one?

hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Abysmal0/436717/Yuugiri-Purple

Lewd

Wait I thought she is there. She's one of the units defending the castle. That should let you buy her skills after you won right? Or did I miss something here? Sorry I've never do these things before.

No. I'm not really sure how to balance Sigurd for Fates since he's kind of broken and FE4 is kind of archaic. I've tried writing up stats for Lord Knight, but it just ends up being Fates' Paladin class but better. Maybe his Awakening Einherjar will give me some ideas.

I think you have to update your castle so that she appears there. Still, she didn't show up. Thanks anyways.

Okay I did it. You can revisit some other time to grab her though since I'm leaving it like that.

>revisit some other time
Y-yeah...

>The Corrins/Kamuis are arguably idiots.
>arguably

S-sorry, Knuffle. I'm new to all this My Castle skill exchanging stuff, at least as an offerer.

Why is Knuffle so based?

Based on what?

Guys, Subaki a shit

>Not liking the prettiest guy in the game.

It's fine. I'll still actively search. It's good to know that it will still be there. Is revisiting a castle an exact 24 hour wait? Or just when the new day arrives?

but le ganbegi :DDD

Fuck off you attention whore and stop replying to yourself.

>tfw this general will never be rid of tripfags

I like Effie.
She makes me happy.

>prettiest guy

just got my hands on a Fire Emblem Fates N3DSXL, rate my buy and my blog

UNGA BUNGA MUH BICEPS

i thought her chest was bigger

I like how she's a literal nobody outside the prologue, even in Birthright

Do you make her happy? Did you marry her?

Who's a good wife for Asama?

Kill yourself.

Some people just aren't homo. Jakob loves the V

the ditz archer he's buddy's with when he first appears in birthright

I'm not the only one who pairs up characters automatically if they're introduced with each other right

>not buying it at launch
How much cash did you have to blow?

I will never forgive Treehouse for destroying my cute strong waifu.

>finally figure out how to beat paralogue 15 after I fucked myself in conquest xp-wise by chapter 22
>figure siegburt can handle a single archer while he's innawoods
>he died to the archer while innawoods after I'd finaly cracked open those fucking ninjas

>buying a 3ds when you already have one brand new at home
>not waiting until you grow tired of the old one and giving it to your girlfriend
shiggy

I often do it.

I mean could you really pair Erk up with anyone other that Serra?

I do that on my first playthrough. Don't know why, it just feels right.

However I should add Azama doesn't feel right paired with anyone. I think I paired him with Mouzu just because it was funny

Every thread. Without fail. Like clockwork.
We need some new shit around here. It's just the same boring shit now.

I don't pair Serra up with anyone because I want her for myself.

more like Colm with Neimi, desu; I'd imagine that Joshua/Natasha is popular too, but I've always preferred to stick him with Marisa

What character would you like to have a daily post of?

Eirika.

I like Hana

Erk is a literal autist.

His waifu is his books and his senpai.

I accidentally gave Serra to Oswin in my first FE7 playthrough. That A support though

Serra is adorable in that support.
Also Erk can bang Nino and is the only one with a decent ending with Priscilla.

Izana!