CERU My African American Friends edition

Join the Veeky Forums chat:
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerfriend's diary of disaster and memescalendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

-- Robinhood FAQs --
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, go to stocktwats or suckingalpha (you'll find plenty of it here anyway, though)
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or Yahoo/Google finance for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Finance lessons by Martin Shkreli
youtube.com/watch?v=ARrNYyJEnFI
> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free Riding' violations?
No, it's not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds.
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

PREVIOUS THREAD:

>not buying the GEVO dip

Stay poor honestly idc

FINALLY

SKLN TO THE MOOOOOOON

skln and nugt taking off today

hopefully

Crashing at open

lets go gold and RBS

So what's the plan? Hold NUGT or dump it?

Everything took a shit ah. What happened?

Dump it buy DUST

It's DUST day

Should we buy the GEVO dip and sell tomorrow?

Defiantly

Why isn't SKLN taking off? When's the conference

europoops had a central bank meeting

>defiantly
Literally what

noon

Damn, tempted to buy in now. Any leaks on how good the news will be?

NAVB MAKING ANOTHER RUN

now would be a great entry point

i'm in 400 shares

Fucking GEVO, I knew I should've sold that POS yesterday

Good God, why do I even mess with MGT. I have lost more money on that stock than any other stock.

Taking it off my watch list.... again..

>SKLN conference call

if you don't know how do wheel, you can't deal

i lost all my monies in gevo amd and apple

Might be a good time to grab some SPU

Holy shit GEVO is literally crashing with no survivors

Id hold AAPL for the long term even though I own zero shares. Be a bargain price when 10 year anniversary iPhone drops with new macbooks and desktops and maybe some other shit they have brewing.

Looking at the same thing. I'd like to get in sub 9 though

gtxi is a chaser

Yup. They're diluting the fuck out of it. How do companies get away with this shit? I mean, look at amd too.

oil report soon lads im betting DWTI

also look at TWTR today wtf happen

yo isn't there a $MSTX conference today

is today the day my 65 cent shares skyrocket to $3

Hope you bought the NAVB dip this is one money making meme

Can you translate this for me? Basically they sold off a bunch of stocks so they could pay off their debts?

lol, John McAffee all up in your bootyhole...

NXTD getting close to the 42 cent range. Usually when I start thinking of buying it.

im betting a bit on DRIP today. good luck.

like Timmins is in yours?

this is the reason companies offer stocks in the first place, to raise capital from the inital offering

now they are offering more stocks, so the total quantity out in the market is greater and each stock becomes less valuable. its similar to inflation from printing new dollar bills

so it's looking like i should have dont another swing-play on gold intead of a small scalp for diversification.... shit...

Luckily he didn't get me that hard. When I saw the down turn on open I dumped. But I should have known better than to try and scalp that stock.

yeah except I'm actually up after averaging down...how much are you up on MGT??

Thanks, simple enough, another year of bag holding awaits me

Thank you for making this SFW. Also buy AMD now. SKLN should have a run today.

Wut habbening to DGAZ? Can anyone explain it to me?

he's still my favorite meth-head

Never touched MGT.

18,000 here

are you mad now?

literally every thursday at 10:30am there is a government report on natural gas that tracks the supply on the market

obviously since DGAZ is crashing the supply was less than expected so nat gas is going up

mgt going to 4

skln has departed for it's moon mission

riiiiiiiiiight

Appreciate it senpai. Probably should've done that research before buying it. I'm just chasing memes

i hope biz got the GTXI ride sell if u can

Why are you so fucking stupid? Why would I lie about that? I'm not defending MGT, I'm reminding you of how stupid you are with your "TGD is going to the moon" shit and flipping it to "It's a long hold bros" after it tanked. At least that guy isn't in denial about MGT.

we all learn

just remember, every wednesday at 10:30am is oil report, every thursday at 10:30am is natgas report

you can expect giant spikes / drops at these times every week.

its dangerous and literally gambling to play this

but its fun

Damn my poor ass can't afford that many, plus i had in other stock that i could not sell at the moment

i actually never flipped but most people here dont understand that moon missions can be long term. i told you ot was a long-term pick the day following ER when i initially went in but for some reason you like to incorrectly state that i flipped because thatsthe only way you can validate yourself on this board (which is an indication that you really ned to re-evaluate your life).

Why are you so stupid man? If you're going to try to berate me than at least use the facts and not some incorrect bullshit that you made up. Nice try though. 1/10 for your efforts...

Hey what happens when you reach your 4th day-trade? I fucked it up with GEVO so I sold the shit out of it.... Anyway, does it still let me sell/buy? or am I staying a cuck for 90 days? halp

Good point Metalbro. $REN has been on a moon mission for two months. 780% increase is batshit

Some aspie on here actually called it too

Your account is used towards the broker's personal funds, so if they don't do well then you lose part of your money. If they go under in those 90 days goodbye money

I didn't know $TIVO was still a thing.

you are prohibited from 'day trading' for 90 days

you can still buy and sell with settled funds like it was before you had robinhood instant

It stills let me buy so what if I sell tomorrow at open? Will it work?

Just say "I fucked up" and stop posting for a while. You have too much to learn to be giving people advice or making fun of other people who can at least admit they fucked up.
TGD literally dipped 20 cents a share since you bought it the night before earnings expecting it to go to the moon. No one buys shit the night before ER other than to gamble on a good outcome.

So basically if I sell everything tomorrow and let it settle I can withdraw my money or buy again?

It kind of bothers me that most investors and people here don't hold stocks that long and will flirt with daytrading limits.

Like is it that unacceptable these days to hold for over a quarter or even a year?

i believe so

to withdraw money you have to have it sitting in your account for 5 days without touching it im pretty sure

Sell everything and convert to BTC before the IRS finds out

Yeah you make a good point; some folks here do make some good calls, or at least have some good rationale behind their not-so-good calls, so i guess i shouldn't lump everyone else on with the autists. sorry, bros :(

...and i guess it wasn't a good idea to call the investment opportunity a moon-mission; i just really didn't consider the terminology and the way said autists here would perceive it; my bad.

But still...i said from the beginnong that this was a buy-and-hold investment given the fundamental analysis done on this pick, so whatever downs-syndrom cucks want to jump in and tell me i flip-flopped and my stance can suck a dick; that's their error, not mine..

Looks like AMRS keeps bouncing from .40

Buy this dip

he went all in dust before the feds and was shilling about how rich he would be. don't pay attention to him.

thank you to my nigga who called SKLN

Not when you have over 10k and want to buy shit with it lol I'm trying to help my sister buy a used car so... She's paying me back and I will still have a few monies to play around with so. I kinda owe her one cause she set me up with one of her girlfriends 9/10

How much are we talking after CC for SKLN?

biz called it at .10 a week ago

No, you told me you were going to assfuck my mom and sperged out about how TGD could not drop below .54

$1+ if Veeky Forums was ever right.

mars mission soon

But i actually DIDN'T fuck up; i made a good call on a great long-term investment and average down on it...sure it went down a lot at the time, but gues what?? I DIDN'T SELL at the dip, and it's climbed back up since my averaging down... I guess you're right though; i do have alot to learn, because i thought that making a profit was a good thing until just now...but ur saying i fucked up....sounds legit, bruh. May i apprentice with you??

biz is never right.

>GEVO

About to go all in on SKLN, let's hope it's good

riiiiight....whatever you say, broseph

No one cares about your quick play turning into a long idiot, you give terrible, terrible calls here on leveraged etf's.

.40 if we're lucky and even that's being optimistic. There are too many people shorting the stock

No problem, I've been shilling it all week. Hold it out, should hit a dollar soon. Enjoy your gains.

Thinking about buying more too

>tfw you were going to buy CMG when it was under 400 but someone talked you out of it

skln needs to get past .24 before blasting off

i agree with .4-.5 if kek wills it

RNN from .25 to .26 already.
Investor relations on the 12th.

SKLN broke .23 today but I can't buy no more or I get marked as day trader. Lol. I have 250 shares left of the thousands I sold earlier so I think I'll hold them today too.

Oh yeah, they mad...

what's the catalyst?

Nobody care about you trying to spin my long play into an alledged daytrade turned long play. Good try though. 2/10 -- the usual +1 for effort, but a bonus +1 for white-knighting for your fellow user.

conference call at noon

Fuck it all in on skln, baby needs a new pair of dragon dildos