/drg/ Danganronpa General - Class 76 Edition

Previous thread Last thread hit image limit.

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Dangan Ronpa 3 is currently airing.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
>DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

>DR3 New PV: contains DR2 spoilers
youtube.com/watch?v=0AaOjY0cBzg

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/vXn1t230

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-muanga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

danganronpa.wordpress.com/downloads/
strawpoll.me/10792673/r
pastebin.com/uNes9eum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We really have to change the OP one day.

I can't wait for it to all be a dream Junko was having

What part of it?

I actually have a theory that Junko's despair stems from the fact that she is aware of the fourth wall, and knows that she's a fictional character.

She's just a bit TOO Meta.

Friendly reminder that she is alive and the mastermind once again.

I dont get this, how can she be self aware in a fictional medium?

Its the author who made, not some dice rolls.

The FAQ and the downloads pastebin. I thought there was more but that's it.

>everything was a dream Makoto had after he passed out

We can shove some of this stuff into a pastebin.
I can make a pastebin for media links so our op does not look so bloated.

Well obviously it's because the author wrote her to be aware of the fourth wall. Yeah, I'm aware of the irony, and she would be too.

>it was all just fanfiction written by Toko that she wouldn't stop reading out loud

Sorry I meant to say that her stalkerish muh togami attitude went really too big, and overshadowed what she was.
Before Chapter3 she was that spiteful, asocial, recluse girl with no self confidence. She developed a crush on Togami that led her to reveal her secret : that she has DID and her other personality is a serial killer.
Starting chapter 3 ? It was Togami insulting Toko and her being a sub. That was the extent of her character.
Same with Togami, his comedic duo(trio ?) really made me take him for not a threat at all anymore

Suddenly, all the love for yandere makes sense.

Thank god for UDG re-fleshing her out again, huh? She jumped from lowish tier gimmick character to one of my top ten- maybe even top five.

Personally, i like the silly way with all those links, it reminds me of the old days.

But do as you please, i dont really mind it that much

I wasn't talking about removing them, just updating them. Pretty sure some of the download links are dead and the FAQ has still this:

>HOW DO I PLAY THESE GAMES?
-The PSP version of the first game has been translated by Project Zetsubou and is avaiable here: danganronpa.wordpress.com/downloads/
The Vita port has received an official English release by NIS America in both the US and Europe
-The second game can be played both on PSP and Vita, but the Vita version is the only one that's available in English. And no, any links you find to a "fan-translation" of the PSP game aren't real
-Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls can only be played on Vita

But then again, this is one of those silly things that bother me more than it should.

You know the stuff in that needle looks like good ol dangan blood and if i remember Bloodborne correctly that shit begins the nightmare.

Just a weird parallel

Seems a bit weird to have the needle be filled with pink blood, but literalyl every other instance in the anime is red.

Oh i see, i was thinking of the actual OP image.
its junko blood

From Toko's perspective, this is the first time she actually fell in love. And did not really know what to do or go about it. And she has a lot of abandonment issues, and her warped self esteem makes insults into complements and makes it sound like sincere advice.

From a writers perspective however, yeah you are basically burying her character potential here. But this is Danganronpa everyone is a target and Toko was probably going to be a killer at some point. So any development after her arc or whatever, may have been made up on the fly.

It reminds me of our infant days of ignorance and insecurity. Not a lot of people really get strong emotions towards somebody at young age and you don't really know the do's and don't and you learn it from trial and error.

So....

All Ultimate Despairs have red eyes, right?

But Ishimaru, Celes, and Peko all have red eyes from the start.

And Junko's eyes are blue.

What's with this?

>First love
No that is wrong, I mis worded that entirely.
*First love since middle school*

If you take a look at Then it seems like the despairs all have a slight red glow rather than just red irises. Standard evil glowing eyes, really.

Either aesthetics to show they're evil or they're hypnotized/brainwashed anime-style.

red eyes is to show a form of being a hard ass, someone who has a obsession.

Taka=studing
celes=westabooing
Peko=take a guess

Junko is something i dont know, everyone of the UDs was obsessed with Junko, so red eyes.

Time to vote for more annoying character

strawpoll.me/10792673/r
(Hiyoko have been vote out alredy)

pastebin.com/uNes9eum

How is this for the DR3 and V3 information?

>every single time it comes down to it people don't like teruteru
>hating best pervert this much

I haven't played it yet but yeah I heard she was great innit.
Yeah you're right, but for a survivor to have your narrative arc come this quick was kinda lame. It's not much Toko but the writing that's to blame. Then again in chapter 3 there was Alter Ego to focus on, part 4 was the traitor's identity where Toko and Togami participated and part 5 was Kyoko's disappearance and Monokuma not working anymore, but that was still a shame for her because I like the scummy allies. It makes for better group dynamic than "everyone loves each other"

Miaya is cute, I want to cuddle her

Looks good,even thru i didn't saw it yet.
Agreeed, Teruteru was better than Souda, aside from minimaru, Nagito could've done some of the trial stuff souda did.

>bracelet activates
>as you cuddle you look at her and she's terribly poisoned like bandai
>how much despair do you feel

Obviously we wait until we escape to cuddle, our bonds of love growing stronger during the time of hardship

Looks good to me.

He was good for the small amount of time he was in the time but I think his pervert jokes would've grown old fast if he was around for longer.

the body is still warm, so its time to upgrade the relationship

There are two kinds of people...

I would agree with this user here, Celes may have just been using colored contacts though to fit her appearance rather than being a serious character.

The people who have red eyes from what I have been noticing, are the most serious people. Gozu's eye flash from episode 2 tells me its just a mental state people can enter freely in this universe and they use red colored eyes to show how serious people are.

Though after reading this, some people are serious but don't have the red eye color transformation or red eyes period. It might just be simple design choice rather than something deep.

they hate him for not looking like a twink. Shit, if Gundham was like him, his fanbase would be as big as Komaeda's.

Going through Island mode as i type this. I already got that scene with her, like, 6 times in a row, what the actual fuck. Will it stop if i accept i hate her?

Isn't the whole point that he's supposed to be a creepy rapist in the making?

I mean, he's nowhere near "annoying" per se, but he's not a nice character.

There are things I would do with certain characters and not do, but it changing may ruin something that isn't broken so I cant really comment on what I would adjust. So I am content with the content I got and appreciate AE a lot more because I would have never guessed that Toko of all people would get their own game.

and you're to blame

teruteru is kinda fuckable

She's pretty great, and her interactiions with Komaru are wonderful. Although, they do play up her boob envy just a little too much, but it makes for great comedy so who cares.

NO

I wish she understood she doesn't need breasts.

She has the hometown advantage and doesn't really need the extra baggage. She is perfect the way she is.

Breast envy is best envy
Yeah then again it's just a rant. Danganronpa is 2nd degree so you need some comic relief to defuse a tense situation.
She does have pretty legs.
Legs>Breast>Ass

>That one scene where Genocider is doing the sultry walk down a corridor
>It's literally two seconds of screen time but holy fuck my dick

I like toko for a different reason

Hair>everything

Wasn't that Sakura who discovered his feminine dick?

Kirigiri had Sakura check in front of everyone to confirm her own suspicions. So... technically, yes.

np, it was kyoko, she patted the dragon of dojima

Kyoko told Sakura to check Chiaki's whole body very carefully and make sure she didn't miss anything. She heavily implied she already knew he was a guy, and I have a good guess as to how.

I actually really like her hair, the color of it, and how radically different it is.
She also has a nice face where its a mixture of maturity and youthfulness.
The killer personality is a bonus because they make great people to question and probe. They are so dark but interesting at the same time to talk too.

DELET THIS

It's weird. I'm not that sexually attracted to Toko (moreso emotionally attracted because holy fuck that girl needs a hug).

But Genocider just somehow turns everything up to eleven. Like, holy shit. I know I'm supposed to be wary abotu the proximity of my dick to crazy but I'll make an exception for that wonderfully chipper ripper.

>Junko hasnĀ“t destroyed the afterlife as well

NONONONONO
PLS NO
I'M NOT CRYING, THERE'S SOMETHING IN MY EYE
;_;

Finally together...

>They will never actually solve cases together

Yeah that is what drew me to her to begin with, my parental instincts told me something was off so I focused on her and Celeste. I used the gift guide

Then after I got the fragments for each character, I focused on Aoi and Ishy.

I wanted to adopt this character because holy shit she needs some kind of positive parental figure. She needs a prescription of two to three hugs a day, and just some family bonding.

>it's sideways

What the fuck.

>Parental instincts

Heh, you're dadcore

Shouldnt her brother be there too?

Dads can get pretty cool, that being said drg seems to have dad power with tokoposter and kuzu.

>Captcha select candy

Yeah...
Unfortunately...

Wish women would look past that, apparently women don't like the idea of dating somebody who would take care of them.

>they don't like parental instincts
that doesn't make any sense

Women make sense user.

*Don't*

Goddamnit, now I lost my cool looking post.

I agree, but i think Nidai is dadliest of them

Most women seem to think that they untouchable and no one would ever be able to touch them, i dont really know why.

Honestly, you and Nidai are more like jedi masters i look up to advice, you two are incredible people, i dont know how you have that little self esteem.

What do you think Monaka is up to these days?

Sometimes the best of us get knocked down user, A lot of ladies I have been with don't like the "family" feeling and run away for excitement. Also I have had some girl cheat on me for another girl and its shit like that, that send guys into madness.

This is just personal experience though can't speak for everyone.

Why is Chiaki Komaeda so popular ?

Those people think the partying will last forever, i personally prefer settling down as my youth will not last forever

Because she is until chapter 6, the only good guy by a tecnicality.

I like to ponder how Komaeda would react to Chiaki outing herself.

Don't forget, this is also a culture thing.

Different cultures raise completely different mindsets compared to other cultures.

Frankly I think my problem is that American raised women are just not good people. And it's not their fault, its the environment that conditioned them to be like that.

Shopping for chairs.

My goal was to get a job at age 20 and pay my way through college, get married at age 25 and start a family at 30.

I am 24, and the only positive job outlook for me is Maijers as a sales associate because I don't know Spanish to get job leads for my degree.

user pls, its only been two days.

>TFW you see your best friend again but couldn't keep your promise to live a long happy life for her

How would Spanish help out? I find it surprising that a language is holding back job progress unless you live in a Latino heavy area.

I once had a dream with asahina, we're at college graduation and said goodbye to each other.

It was sad.

I got a job degree as a medical assistant, guess who holds the majority of the population?

Apparently being bi-lingual is starting to become a requirement in medical now, I need to at-least know some kind of language and Spanish being the most used.
Because medical assistants are talking to patients all the time, doing interviews, making phonecalls, interpreting to the doctors.

I wish I knew this was the case before getting my degree, but I like the medical field.

DELETE THIS

The hug prescription is precisely why I ship Tokomaru. It's too damn cute.

>Spanish learning

Antishipperfag reporting in, if you wanna learn spanish, you just need to watch some videos of it.

I recommend Dross, Ridiculeando and other loquendo videos, i dunno why, but i learned spanish by hearing and emulating those people talk.

I leaned english by memorising what certain things on menus and huds meant, and i a br.

Damn well keep it up doc i'm sure you'll do great, at least you're in your field and not cornered into the military like I was.

Guess who planned on signing up if I could not get a job by September...

>Tokoposter, Supreme Commander of the Droid Army

Rip in peace terrorists.

Come join the FFL tokopasta and get a french QT

I will be mildly disappointed if this isn't how the whole thing ends.

How many chapters are left for them to translate?
I have waited a whole year to see this translated.

I am not sure, i quit and somehow stumbled across a hentai adaptation, it has a extended lesbian scene

>job degree as a medical assistant
I knew you had a cool job! btw, if you want to learn Spanish, this guy's suggestion is not bad, focus on Dross though, his Spanish is really fucking good, both Latin Americans and Spaniards understand it perfectly
And that ain't easy

>Genocider Tokoposter
Sounds good, but having a normal job is a better idea, keep trying

I'm gonna hope that Asahina is still alive

That was the best fucking thing from the animation.

I want more of that but they just refuse to give it to me. The monkey ear girl is cute as fuck.

According to the /h/ thread, they finished 6 chapters and uploaded them to sad panda.

>tfw can't take Dross seriously because of memes

His voice is dank though

Translation? Well, i just saw the whole thing in raw.

Funny how everyone have tastes similar to me.

Fuyuhiko played Brigandine, the latino-gumdan poster knows state of war, and you knows the same doujins i browse.

Its everyone is my neighboor or something.

Does anyone here knows the PC game enemy infestation?

Dross is a top-tier youtuber, probably the best Spanish-speaking youtuber.
BUT, he was way better before, he had a lot of variety in his channel.

>His voice is dank though
I wish I had that voice, it's too good...

And he's completely okay with the memes, so that's another good thing