World of Warcraft general /wowg/

Space troll edition
/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzFrLXAYASc
youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Smelly garrosh farts!

Now that Howl Bomb got nerfed into the ground how do you beat the tanaan legendary pets

Elemental spec shamans are cool.

git gud

How do I use stag form as a druid now that they have removed the glyph to separate it?

Someone explain to me why Unholy has a taunt

So they can kill themselves for not speccing frost

I just want to squad up with my undead boyz

What does the warlock legion affliction weapon do?

Was looking through wowhead seems like its just got passive buffs and one +10% damage move to pop off.

Anyone know if there is a max # of souls it holds?

If you are playing the battle pet game you have already lost.

>have to use shitty holy chain heal now
Who else misses glyphs?

Because they lost blood pres and no longer have a way to get aggro

asmongold got silenced lamwow

>Paladins get Ashbringer and Death Knights get two (2) Frostmournes while every other class gets literally who weapons
Why?

Max number of souls is 12, which means you can have the 10% dmg buff (plus double traits) for a minute. There's also a couple of traits that add random damage to your shit (explosions when you kill stuff, chance for corruption to deal extra damage that heals you) but in general it is a tad too dull for me. Switching to mage for this expansion.

What did he do

>guy whose following is literally just le epic Veeky Forums troles gets le troled
im shocked

>still playing wow
>in 2016

Asmongold got silenced because he asked a premade group he made to report him in game after he said
>MY NAMES ASMONGOLD AND I LOVE WOW

to prove that the system makes you guilty before proven innocent.

They said they would review all the cases but instead they just silenced him before

Why the fuck horde suck so much at BG??honestly in 5 matchs im lucky if i win 2.

>10 runs of wailing caverns
>no legs of the fang

Samefag got silenced because he asked a premade group he made to report him in game after he said
>MY NAMES SAMEFAG AND I LOVE WOW

They said they would review all the cases but instead they just silenced him before

me on the left

He says nothing of worth anyway.

Samefag got silenced because he asked a premade group he made to report him in game after he said

They said they would review all the cases but instead they just silenced him before.

what are some good recent wow vids?

youtube.com/watch?v=MzFrLXAYASc

>he fell for the ret is bad meme
loling @ your life

>out to dinner
>got a notification that big guys is back

is it true? is big guys back?

it is true. big guys is back.

Travel form.

You can do all three artifact quests for your class, right?

yes but you are locked to one of them until (if i remember correctly) level 102.

The issue with Outlaw is it's RNG, if you get bad RNG, it's boring as shit. It gets all shiny and faster if you get good RNG but that's all the spec is.

It's definitely the best of the three though since it isn't clunky like Sub.

Which flying mount matches my warrior best? I was thinking the Flying Machine

>wanted to main BM monk for legion
>chi is gone, all skills are use on CD, same annoying as fuck sound effect on both tiger palm and blackout strike, blackout kick animation is gone, dodge is gone replaced with boring, WW seems fun but have to use shitty fist weapons instead of cool swords that can cross seath on my back

fuck what do i main now? I just wanted an orcie in leather armor. Even rogue won't be the same cause no tanking spec..

it hurts guys.. i just wanted to play something fun :(

thanks bruh

Monk still hard to play?

tfw no big butt fem pando to sit on your face

Grinding more than one will be a bitch though

blizzard hates fun now

Lewdposting isn't allowed here, fuck off.

Me sitting on my arms warrior and everyone ass mad their class/specs got gutted the fuck out like I did in WoD.

youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g

Is the RNG for Roll the bones that bad? It seems they're all good buffs even if you get one.

Vjera.

>No Broken Shore
>No artifacts
>Just UI improvements and class streamlining

How long until we get some actual content?

Looks like the kinda guy who don't need no mount.
But yeah, Flying Machine, don't think I can think of any other that could fit.

I'm loving Enhancement.
What classes are even salty? All mine seem improved. Possible exception of Restoration Shaman who seems to not changed much beyond a few nerfs.

40 days

Seems mostly rogue monk and I think DK.

Idk how disc is doing.

DK DPS is great, if you don't like it your a faggot

Hunter is really terribly unfun now.

>some items don't get added to the wardrobe correctly yet
Great. Now I have to go through the hundreds of items I've vendored/DE'd to check I actually have the appearance.

Hunter has always been the class for babies.

same exact thing happened to me back in WoD prepatch. I wanted to play ele shaman, but hated the changes, which made me unsub.

I ressubed about a month ago, and same thing is happening now, i almost feel like not playing in Legion for the same reason

life is suffering

>enjoying my class more than ever
>enjoying the game more than ever
>everyone complaining that wow is ruined, their class is ruined, and a all switching mains to a "better" class that lots of other people already complained about and switched off of
I guess autists really can't handle change

I'm not going to max every one, just want to see the quests and shit (unless you have to grind a lot to unlock quests, then fuck it I'll go on youtube)

Monks are all singing the praises on the forums.

"WW is so smooth now" etc. Sometimes someone will say "omg watering down monks for dirty casuals" but they get downvoted.

Where is the questgiver?? Is the classhall thing bugging it?

Do tanks take a lot more damage than they used to?

the numbers on enhancement are good but the rotation feels awful, having no shocks,totems or elementals is also fucking awful, we literally have one offensive CD now if you meta spec

literally 3 buttons

Marksman used to be so fun
100k+ crits
Now lucky to even crit 10k

Sigh i guess I'll just re roll

Any other hunters suffering?

it's now harder to carry shitter tanks, yes, noticed no change with actually decent tanks
I'm gonna miss brainded hpally healing

What the fuck is wrong with ass rogue? Bleeds are literally killing me in 1-2 seconds from full hp

>they hotfixed seals so you can have more than 10
What's the point when you can still only get 3 per week?

joke? what the fuck

>hurr durr only mature class for a mature gamer such as myself

like all other classes aren't braindead buttonmashing anyway

a spec being fun has nothing to do with it being hard to master or not. Fire mage was braindead in WoD too but was fun as fuck

I find the Fire buff more fitting than a Flame Shock. I don't miss placing Searing Totem every so often at all.
Lack of elementals is meh. Everyone lost DPS cooldowns, and now Elemental Shammy has something the others don't.

What is the meta for the 100 talent? Seemed like Ascendance was the best one to me.

How am I supposed to faceroll the Celestial Tournament now that the Pandaren Water Spirit was nerfed ;_;

whose tits are those suppose to be

40 days until the expansion you dumb retard
in about 2-3 weeks up until launch we'll be getting invasions pre patch content and demon hunter

Anyone have experience with the weapons on beta? From what I see the relics are just versions of the abilities you level with artifact points. So if you add a relic you only only have to spend less to max that weapon talent?

What will relics be used for.

Really makes you think.

with burst of speed gone, what do rogues have now for mobility? sprint is on a long cooldown, grapple chain thingie is only for outlaw if im not mistaken plus long-ish cd as well, so what the hell do they get?

Reinhardts

Hunter is kill, I'm not a DK player but going through the frost DK artifact was boring as shit. New mistweaver monk is super weird but it's kinda cool.

Who would wear a Russian flag bra?

heavy from tf2

Don't forget, there are only 336 days to go until you can get the Deathfrost illusion to complete your enchant tab!

Where to get cosmetic glyphs?

I get not liking tacky over designed stuff but why do people on this site have such a hard on for using the most basic looking gear possible? Its the same in souls games.

Standard flying machine, not the turbo variant

also i like that mog but i feel like the boots and gloves are too ornate for a miner

>People still play this game
Reminder that since 5.4 there's been no reason to log on aside from raiding, and you're paying $170 a year for this shit

>arms warrior has 3 (THREE) basic rotation abilities to use outside of execute phase

I played each expac in order on private servers, skipping mop and only doing the tail end of wod, and I'm having a great time. People just get fucking burnt out after playing the same game for 10 years.

Can someone find a video, because it seems like it disappeared. It's a cata pvp video, double goblins, demo/ele tearing shit up.

The animations make up for it

and they're still super strong in peepveepee

Why the fuck do so many people assume that everyone has a years worth subscription, instead of just paying for a months worth of game time whenever you feel like playing?

>the new health bars overlap

My friend plays survival and is having the time of his life right now in PvP

What did he mean by this?

foots

I think Relics can add points to weapon talents over the normal cap. So you can go 4/3 instead of 3/3.

landslide, the best talents are pretty much all passives

>you will never make a qt gnome throw her head back in bliss and ecstasy

When is CLCRet getting updated? I don't main this spec and really can't be bothered to learn the new rotation

>he STILL isn't using wow tokens
i havent spent a dime on this game since they were implemented