/rog/ - Potion Brewing Edition
Previous Thread: Helpful links:
irowiki.org/classic/Main_Page
irowiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
ratemyserver.net/
db.irowiki.org/db/
db.irowiki.org/classic/

DankRO, /rog/'s official server is up!
14/14/100 (0.05% MVP cards, other minor exceptions)
Pre-Renewal
Infodump pastebin: pastebin.com/5SRQYBnj
Download links and registration info in the pastebin.

/rog/ guilds:
Poporing Slappers 62/64

Pastebin with other servers with /rog/ players:
pastebin.com/2tmrGJ8c

/rog/ Discord with linked IRC channel.
Discord invite link: discord.gg/su6g8JC
IRC: #/rog/ at chat.freenode.net

/rog/ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Naw0ALVR
If you have any suggestions for the pastebin, please post in the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/0nx3kgb5htlu08t/DankRO_patch_01.rar
irowiki.org/wiki/Repeatable_EXP_Quests
github.com/eathena/eathena/blob/master/npc/quests/collection/quest_dryad.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We finally have a costume converter!

Right outside the tool dealer building in Pront

He's free to use so make as many cute costumes as you want!

>mfw I grinded from 92 to 96 in a day

Somebody feed me Blacksmith leveling spots, I have like 4mil and I'm not scared of using it all on mammonite.

Mobile client for dank ro when?

Devfag there is too much lag, what's goingon?

I'm looking at some mvp drops and shits insanely garbage on low rate servers.

Like fucking 0,06% for anything from Dracula except for yggdrasil berries.
What were they thinking?

Anybody got the link to the dankro patches?
Getting headgear error messages.

Also patcher when?

I'm having this too. I thought it was my shit connection. Probably really is but just in case, is it still happening to anyone else?

Alright, I said I was gonna add moar hats when the costume NPC was up, so let's hear some suggestions.

This should do it!

mediafire.com/download/0nx3kgb5htlu08t/DankRO_patch_01.rar

Patcher sometime this week.

thanks

Jumped on but I'm not getting any issues. Not seeing any trouble server side either.

It's doing okay now but earlier it was awful. Again it was probably my connection though.

>two threads
>both dead
RIPIP again /rog/

redemptio!

I can confirm that earlier the lag was horrible, and I normally have pretty good latency.

>le works on my machine! :^)

Harpies, you can oneshot them with endow and racial cards.

Pasanas, harder than harpies but better exp overall.

Sleepers, only if you have an ice pick.

You could party with people and level that way if everyone isn't too busy playing kirito

kirito was actually good at the game and actually knew how/where to grind

that is pretty much not the case with someone that plays multiple hours a day and still hasn't transed in two weeks

One thread down, one more to go.

Ragnarok is dead.

Join the EDF!

how many people are playing on DankRO? Only the /rog/ fags?

as far as I know yes. Many are hesitant to advertise while the server didn't even have a patcher.

>2 online
for a supposed 130 peak I was expecting more

those 2 are afk

/rog/ hasn't got a guild for Leika right?

How many of you are on or joining Leika and need a guild for low/mid level partying and shit? Leave a name.

Would you guys shame/shun me for my lack of knowledge if i decided to play?

Leika is pretty fun for group leveling if you get your shit together because mvps, instances and stuff give a lot of exp. Dunno why /rog/ doesn't give it a chance.

keknewal

yes, please leave.

Brilliant argument!

chek ths 1000000s m80 lmao jus wipd guild with my screenwide aoe keek

shame but no shun on dankro, leika will shun completely

>making shit up

I started dank with a class I don't really know, no shame or shun yet but I've also been keeping most of my questions for google

don't worry they will post screenshots of anything dumb you ask as soon as you do

just look at the past threads

See

dear /rog/ your thread is dead

DED
E
D

If you guys arent afraid of actual fucking discussion you would be able to attract more poeple to play on your shitty DankRO server. But since you're all to fucking scared to even play characters that are your regular fucking gender then what hope do you have of even attracting other autists to your fucking DED GAEM

u wan2 erp only 5k zeny, S> big futamage dicc 4 sum succ

whats there to fucking discuss
>people make 1000 alts
>only people who trans are high priests WOW WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE ITS ANUBISES
>literally one person plays one character
>all the monks left because they couldn't asura strike anubises anymore thanks to warp level removal
>no iRO in OP and people lash out at renewal so there isn't any attentionwhores/wales/avatarfags or "cute"posters to keep the thread alive with shitposts and orbiters unlike every other fucking MMO general
>no patcher or shitty website (even Jamitin managed to do this kill yourself like he killed himself) aka no advertising
>actually called the server fucking dankRO
>developer constantly wants to lower chances of shit and remove quality of life garbage and then complains about how hard 14x/14x is
lets be honest here
/rog/ is as outdated as ragnarok online in terms of keeping up with new ways of keeping shit alive

>/rog/ is as outdated as ragnarok online in terms of keeping up with new ways of keeping shit alive

Only because the former parts of /rog/ that aren't retarded have already left to greener pastures.
After 10+ years, there still is no sighting of the /agdg/ hero /rog/ needs to port RO in it's original spirit into a modern engine without fucking it up.

>port RO in it's original spirit into a modern engine without fucking it up.

Why would you port something that has been played out so hard?

I think he mean making a new mmo with RO's spirit or something like that, It's retarded anyways because of the enormous quantity of resources needed to make and run an mmo.

I should've reworded what I said from port RO in it's original spirit to port RO's spirit. Spirit being the abstract or abstruse combination of things that really made an impact and positive attraction to many players, especially those that keep making this fucking d e d general.

I wouldn't mind if they changed up the over-played and exhausted content. I would like updated graphics with a smoother movement and camera system in particular that can only come along with either having the client's source code or rewriting the game from scratch.

I will always remember the dream of desperate autists putting their time into such efforts rather than bringing up dead threads and dead pservs but it sounds like both you and I know that it'll never happen.

>only 2 players on dank ro right now

Here's some advise dev fag, this weekend is do or die.
You either have the patcher and shitty webpage ready, so you can start maximum shilling.
Or the server just dies with a small whisper, since your original player base will have lost all interest in it and no matter how much stuff you might add/change people just won't care, because of lmao ghostown.

>spend money on shit for a server that will be entirely empty either way because it offers absolutely nothing to the average ro player and /rog/ cucks already had their share of autistic nostalgia

>first trans was a biochem
>third was a sniper

what was the second

The priest used to leech the biochem

I'm one of the monks that left DankRO in the first week and that was not the reason. It's just there's no point in playing a 10 trannies servers if the admin won't ever advertise it or even make a proper launcher. Seriously, just freaking do it already and start shilling it all over the place. I also went back to Sarah

>make a server for /rog/ only and tune it to be a co-op game
>"hurr, why aren't you advertising it in RMS and getting pinoys?!"
Dumb Sarah poster.

Who said anything about RMS? Surely we can get more than 10 people playing just from /rog/, let alone other boards

>shill in Veeky Forums
>already done
>shill in /v/
>get banned for advertisement
>shill in /a/
>shill in /jp/
>shill in reddit
>get redditors
Dumb Sarah poster.

You already have your 2-10 /rog/ players, the rest of the 25 ips are either people that wanted to check the thread for nostalgia or accidentally clicked the wrong link.

bamp

I'm pretty sure it's around 5~10 dank players, 5 sarah posters, 2~3 leikafags and the rest are a mix of shitposters, miss-clicks, nostalgia-fags that got scared after reading the thread.

We need a crafting alchemist on Dank

You mean a Blacksmith???

No. A potionmaker.

Oh okay. Yeah that would be nice. Can double as a cooking slave too.

I have an alch but no motivation to actually level it, even though I need blue potions something fierce.

Tomorrow bring me mats and I will make potions for you.

time to hit those blue herb mobs really hard then

wow I'm literally the only one on right now.

(You)

jeez wait a minute I'm playing some SF.

DEAD

>keknewal loading screen

>check out if there's a way to get Andro running for our server
>faggot charges 350$ for it

bump a dump

/rog/'s problem is that they can't handle the grind despite playing a fucking korean mmo. It's always the same story
>Some user picks a server
>Someone creates a guild
>Anons start flocking into said server
>They play for roughly 2~3 weeks
>Hit grind wall (around lv 70+)
>Quit

That's why you fags are always grinding, you never settle for a server or think in the long term. This game IS demanding, you should not feel sad because you didn't get a card/level/gear in 30 minutes, specially at low rates, just take your time and enjoy RO for what it is

a shitty dated grindfest filled with SEAls and bots or no one at all

DEAD

It's time to decide whether to keep the server named DankRO or change it, I'm renting a webserver before the day is over for the patch files and site.

So let's hear those ideas (also, still taking suggestions for hats to add)

put buffer on healer you fucker

4chanRO
CloverRO
/rog/RO
memesRO
maymayRO
notRedditRO
autismRO

You're wasting your money, nobody will play there.

Clover is pretty good, subtle Veeky Forums reference while also being "cute"

CloverRO it is then.

CloverRO

ShitslapRo

nah Clover is alright.

(c)LOVER(ro)

CloverRO it is then!

>lunatic names the server after his most common drop
Nepotism at full force.

Two things; will you be adding turn in quests and would you remove getting only 1 level max despite the exp?

RO Mobile when?

It already came out, it's shit.

(you)RO

LunaRO / CrazyRO / funRO

FIND A WAY TO BEAT

THE PRESSURE
H
E

P
R
E
S
S
U
R
E

DUH-NA DUH-NA DUH-NA
U
H
-
N
A
D
U
H
-
N
A

So this is what's next for Dank:

1. Patcher release and renaming, tomorrow. I'll also put together a new full client for any new people who might join.
2. Extremely shitty webpage with server info and links, until I have the time to make a nicer one
3. Control panel, likely up simultaneously or a couple of hours after the site
4. Guerrilla marketing campaign

5. More hats (still taking suggestions), coming this weekend
6. Fixing the faulty hat descriptions, next week
7. Vendor that sells the new pet taming items, probably priced similar to hats, next week
8. Adding a PVP room (we have @duel and the vanilla rooms, but this is a needed convenience), also next week

By turn in quests do you mean like the same thing Aeva has?
Like collect 50 Anolian Skins and get some exp?

If the scripts are available somewhere then sure, but right now it's not priority.

I'll get rid of the exp cap next time I do a reboot which will be sometime tomorrow.

No clue about the Aeva thing but here it is:
irowiki.org/wiki/Repeatable_EXP_Quests
github.com/eathena/eathena/blob/master/npc/quests/collection/quest_dryad.txt

Great! Thanks buddy, that'll help with leveling.

Will you add the old teleporter back? Will the server be reseted?