/owg/ Overwatch General

Shit Teammates Edition

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7 (embed)

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>Ana "Legacy" Comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/legacy

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

milk-syrup.tumblr.com/overwatchsounds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

D.VA

OK GUYS HEAR ME OUT

GENJI
>dash now deals the damage after a 2 second delay like in the samurai movies
BASTION
>has 50 shields in turret mode but it locks his aim to a 30 degree horizontal angle
TRACER
>main mode of fire is now more inaccurate but has more magazine size
MCREE
>flashbang now detonates after 2 seconds with a bigger radius unless you charge it for 2 seconds
WIDOWMAKER
>scoped shots no longer charge, successively hitting the same target with shots charges your shots instead
ANA
>scoped shots now charge up to widowmaker values although 50% slower than widowmaker does right now
WINSTON
>shield now explodes when it's destroyed, stunning like a flashbang after a small delay
SYMMETRA
>shields are applied to allies in LOS automatically(they lose shields if they leave LOS), SHIFT now telepathically grabs an enemy for 0,5 second, letting you fling them in a direction by moving the mouse
HANZO
>scatter arrow replaced with ricochet arrow, turns the arrow into a 199 damage log that bounces around simply and geometrically

Perfection

IT IS A GIANT BLUE RECTANGLE THAT BLOCKS ALL DAMAGE.

WHY ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO GET BEHIND IT?!

Why are team games the most popular when everyone hates (or doesn't care about) playing as a team?

Thank fuck Blizzard doesn't listen to you people for balance

>tfw melting scrubs as a kawaii gamer girl

Reinhardt is an SS officer in hiding.

Does /owg/ think Junkrat needs a buff?

Sure his trap + concussion mine are annoying when you're new, but I feel like at higher levels the difficulty of aiming pills really sidelines him unless you're specifically holding a tiny hallway.

>fun
there's that word again. I'm glad you're having fun, unfortunately I don't. I'm actually pretty much like one of the spergs you described. It's just that usually I'm facing small premades in quick play (haven't touched comp yet) and I'm always ending up fighting a 1v2 which is extremely frustrating when you can't just back out like a genji or tracer

he sucks, there's no real reason to pick him over pharah. at the shitty ranks he can do alright but so can any class.

Correct

He's basically Bastion where he shits on idiots but isn't that good in high level play. The difference is he's more centered around the middle while Bastion is almost always either useless or curbstomping.

>or traveled the world alone

You'd just be the same autistic introvert sperg that you are in your home country

I've lived in four different countries in the last four years and practically the only thing that changed is the view from my window as I play vidya alone at home

Grenades do more damage before they bounce.

Solved.

>dash now deals the damage after a 2 second delay like in the samurai movies

This would be pretty cool actually
if you overkill an enemy with 2 dashes in a row, it would trigger a special animation and turn the world monochrome for genji's POTG

>McCree is perfect now
>people already calling for nerfs because they can't deal with people who actually have good aim and positioning

peace be with you

He's so much fun to play now.

Lucio
Is
CUTE

>spergs still left in QP complaining about team comp
>same spergs neither have the mechanical skills or ability to work with the team to apply pro "meta" and they die a lot while shittalking
Why do I have to mute so much in order to play fuck-around mode?

>perfect
>turn what was supposed to be an anti flanking character into a sniper

no. 2 shotting people across the map in 1 second isn't perfect. If it weren't for HL no one would 76 ever again.

>mfw people always draw him with cuter hairstyles than he actually has
I refuse to think he's cute until his hair is fucking fixed in game.

After a game ends, do you have to sit through POTG and those exp screens and whatnot, or can you just ESC -> leave? Or do you get penaltied?

where ya bin

Dva calm down.

>Team with 118 and the rest are under 40.

Guess I won too much games earlier.

Can we remove Pudge, Winston and Mei already?

Streetpig: one trick pony who at best is one-shotting squishies with zero counterplay, at worst he's basically used as an ult charge dispenser by the enemy team
Mei: HERRO I HORD LMB FOR KIRR YES THANK YOU OH TEAM YOU USE URTIMATE OKAY I BROCK IT WITH WARR YES TY. Also 0/10 aesthetic design
Winston: Exists purely to piss off the enemy, has the skill ceiling of breathing and doesn't make the game better for anybody involved

Leave as soon as Victory/Defeat appears and you're fine

Lucio is black! Black!

The Netherlands, Finland, Sweden and UK.

Currently in Sweden and it's easily the shittiest of the four.

>implying rank 60 is good
>implying rank means you're actually good when there is no true solo queue and anyone can easily be carried by better friends to a rank you don't deserve

enjoy being arrogant, stupid, and bad tho

Is there a discord to team up with /owg/ bros? or do i have to suffer anas in comp

Y O U N G

JESSIE
MCCREE

Here are five TRUE facts about young McCree!
1. He's cute!
4. He's barely legal!
3. He's a charmer!
2. No scratchy beard, which is also cute!

>Worse than UK
That's debatable.

Some of the stupidest suggestions yet, well done user!

>fps game
>people mad about letting someone be good at aiming

McCree user is cute!

>assumptions

Man you bitches sure get salty over nothing

What's with all the granny fetishists crawling out of the woodwork to defend that stupid old sack of shit

I just quit. I'm level 23 currently and have to play constantly with lv 60-120.

Thankfully you are not penalized when you leave during the assemble your team phase.

I'm Australian.

Why is it at any point of the day I play practice range and virtually every time I do, I have 270ms ping aka probably connecting to American servers?

Also, why do I have a 50/50 chance in the evening (most popular time to play with people of my own country) to play with 270ms ping again?

I have issues with my DNS for some reason which has made my IPP connect me to the Google DNS, would this be a reason why I sometimes connect to America?

No, it really is. UK had a lot of retarded shit like the faucets, surcharges everywhere, impossibly hard to find rental apartments, expensive internet and so on, but Sweden is just fucking unbearably retarded place.

Are you planning to try another country?
I suggest you leave out Germany, France or Italy if you had these in mind. Although obviously it always matters where exactly in the country you are.

I've learned to love it,, but most draw him with his hair down.
I want to rub his dreds on my chest though tbqh

He's the happiest dude ever
Unless Symmetra is around

I want to hug him !

Stop playing the American servers? Join Asia or Europe regions.

It would definitely make him better for higher skilled players, but unless he's one shotting tracers or something (no way does that change happen) he still is very weak fundamentally against anyone above him or moving on open ground.

While characters should have weaknesses, is Junkrat's too glaring?

Anyone know where I can download Ana's ultimate voice line? Or know a good youtube clip I can rip it from?

is that suppose to be her tongue?

Is Zenyatta objectively the shittiest character in the game?

Nah, I'm going back to Finland and I'll stay there until I run out of work, so a few years I guess. I might try to find work in Malta or in Eastern Europe.

I've had enough of Western/Northern Europe.

Legitimately interested, aside from the obvious /pol/ ramblings somebody will bring up, what did you find some awful about it?

The buffs were so fucking stupid. D.VA is the most annoying character to deal with now and Widowmaker is made even more obsolete with McREEEEEEEEEE's sniper cannon.

Kids born more recently have no real merits in life nor social skills, and all of their self worth is invested in rooty tooty cartoon shooties.

Ironically, as you mentioned, they suck at that too.

So you think it was your dps skills that got you there huh? Couldn't possibly be the supports everyone else played in those matches. No, it was your epic reaper skills that won those matches.

> yfw I'm rank 65 support
Supports are the real carries in ranked, anyone can play rooty tooty point and shooty. Try playing a round being focused by the whole enemy team while keeping your team alive.

Why do opposing Reinhardts always tunnel vision eachother?

but the Australian servers are under Americas and are for every Blizzard game

I would hug you both!

No

Whoever designed Dorado was a retard, theres a new spot where a Toblerone can place a turret where it can shoot the other team but can't be damaged, similar to Symmetra on the bridge.

Ok guys anyone else getting this? Started roughly this week, but my game will lock up/freeze for about half a second at random leading to me fucking up or getting killed. It's happening in JUST overwatch.

Any ideas?

because you're the descendant of a bunch of filthy convicts, you're lucky we even let you have internet or to even be alive honestly

milk-syrup.tumblr.com/overwatchsounds

I did not know that. Well, I guess you're just shit outta luck m8.

Who is the alpha heroes? Genji, Reaper, or Mccree?

your ideas are garbage and so are you

torbjörn

CAN'T
WON'T

It's not that he has dreads, it's that they stick straight up, it looks goofy as fuck.

>Doing placements at level 25 and getting reported by my team for "leaving the circle" and flanking as Tracer

Is leaving in ranked normal? Just had two games in a row in my placements and both times 2 people on my team left

And apparently it counts as a loss whether you leave or not...

No, that would be monkey man

Because honor and glory~

Reinhardt duels are consistently fun as fuck

just git gud

Well if you want to know, my most played heroes in comp are Reinhardt, Roadhog and Zarya, in that order.

Ana is the least useful hero in the game right now

Careful, the granny fuckers are out in full force defending that wrinkly old cryptkeeper.

That's Hanzo.

I was operating under the belief that healers/tanks were both considered support for ranked purposes.

If you main tanks in ranked you're fine by me and I retract my previous taunting

I'm trying but there isn't much place for learning when you have the game for less than a week and get blasted by veterans constantly.

Did you ever consider there's more to aesthetic design than making waifubait for horny 13 year olds?

>not Hanzo
Found the Hanzo main in denial.

Just got lvl 25.
Should I wait for Season 2 or try to get the highest possible rating within Season 1?

Reinhardts are the ones that can control pushes. By removing each other for a duel allows the balance of power to change

Who else here play and enjoy just about every role?

Less than fun fact: you will be playing tank or support 90% of the time unless you select first.

Lock in a dps first, then check profiles and adjust accordingly for a better time in comp.

Respond

It's a lot of little things that accumulated into massive ball of irritation.

My ISP is magnificiently shit, dealing with the provinicial/city is impossibly difficult because nobody speaks English, so you can't explain them anything. Basically you just get forms thrown at you and nobody can explain anything. My apartment got optical fiber and it is the most retarded contraption I have ever seen. They literally cabled it so that the actual fibers come into the apartment into a big ugly box in the middle of the wall instead of installing neat RJ-45 plugs on the walls and putting the optic fibers in a networking room in the basement. My ISP and many others send bills that do not tell you wtf you are paying for. I've received the regular 300 SEK bills for the internet and then one month they send me a 1000 SEK bill and they all just say "broadband" on them without explicitly detailing wtf the extra charge is for. Also, they cut off my internet without notice because I missed a payment in January, but had paid every other bill since without delay.

Also, every store or office of small/medium size closes for an hour every day because of lunch because apparently making differing schedules for lunch times for the employees to keep the places running is a fucking insurmountably difficult challenge for the Swedes.

Also, bars close very early, you only get 3,5% beer from grocery stores, The Labour Unions are cunts, even though you'd think you wouldn't have problems with them since they presumably are on your side at the work place, but they area actually a fucking massive pain in the ass and cause retarded work place poltiics over banalities that are non-issues.

Also, no saunas in apartment buildings shared or in the apartments. In Finland, my fucking one room flat had a sauna.

Oh yeah, and the worst thing is that you have to give your landlord a notice of you leaving the apartment three fucking months before you leave.

There's a lot more though.

Get your free imaginary points for those sick ass golde weapons dood.

>Hanzo
>WidowMaker
>2 fucking Genji
And I'm the troll?

So much drama going on in the LBC, its kinda hard being Road H O single G

>giant wierd huge mutant butt with strangely clipping, ill-fitting crap coat
>old as shit
>one eye
>stupid tattoo
>ridiculously ugly weapon

>aesthetics

having high ping is no excuse to how bad you probably are in overwatch

at least do the placement matches to get a rank so you can get end of season rewards

Because they're the most fun?

>game gets patched
>hanzo still exists
Nice game blizzard

We all agree D.Va beats Roadhog 1v1, right?

You are not even trying anymore.