Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! R8 Soon!

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
FOE(Jinsae)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Cookie Cutter Guide :
>Wizard and Archer still unedited, Discuss in thread before using
pastebin.com/aGk6Ku7c

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4tqo34/with_regard_to_the_earth_tower_20f_cube_this_is/?st=iqv77id8&sh=86f5dc63
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#311555..1a2f6a7a
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/314084
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i wann cum in koenigg

/Ohayou/ when?

With the Concentrate changes... will Swordie3 be Futureproof?

Sword3>Pel>Cor2>Shinobi or Sword1>Pel>Barb2>Cor2>Shinobi? Both sucks compared to hoplite but which one sucks less? Both are for when the swords buffs come out albeit not that substantial. Concentrate buff + Doubleslash fuckery vs Barb whatever the fuck is getting buffed (slash debuff etc)

xth for butts

MURBISH!

I don't mind a game filled with bugs as it is quite normal.

But it seems imc doesn't engage at all, the amount of bots is ridiculous, swordies need a shitton of balance, so, should I just bot this game as well?

Reminder that FP vs Clover would make the game fun again

About 500 damage if you go full STR (600+) after you invest 15 points on it. Not worth it taking for damage but if you are going Craptagoon anyways and want the stunning/pain barrier it will be a welcome buff.

Didn't I btfo you last thread when you stomped your foot whining that this game was dead? Just kill yourself or leave, nobody is going to fall for your doomposting anymore. Try back in reddit where you crawled out of.

reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4tqo34/with_regard_to_the_earth_tower_20f_cube_this_is/?st=iqv77id8&sh=86f5dc63

The Wind-God™ lives in Darmstadt, Germany.
Apparently darm means intestines. How embarassing

>Holy water for aspersion is 50s
>Holy powder for blessing is 20s
>Gyslostis for Sacrament is 35s
Take in mind that spell shops needs x10 of each to sell a single buff, that means for example; that the cost of a blessing is 200s. Now, Pardoners have this super lame tax of 50% from your earning, so if you sell your blessing for 200s you will get 100s and that means you will be losing silver.

The standard price is to sell Sacraments and Aspersions above 1000s to get profit, you can get away with selling Aspersion up to 1.5k depending on the zone/server but there are times where that buff doesn't sells well.

I'm not really thinking so much "in the now"
When the rank increase occurs that's another 10% increase in STR and the level cap will likely be raised.
As we progress more and more, the buff you get from it will keep increasing. It sounds like people will regret not rolling sword 3 later.

>Didn't I btfo you
Nope, I post here once every two days. But from what you're saying you sounds like someone with a weak ego.

I dont get the reason why we dont have the ktos quests

all they have to do is literally copy paste shit, theres no need for balance or anything

fuck off ranse

Kim is hard at work! He wants to make sure we get everything at once so we don't feel neglected!

first one corsair 3, restrain 10 manamana, my man

Would you sniff?

something something translate korean code into english takes time something something

The new quests have a lot of dialogue and texts, I'd rather wait for a proper translation than having the retarded rushed ones again

I heard FP has their own secret private Discord, is this true?

Any Highlancers c3 shitters here?

Did you reroll? I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, Highlander c3 without the Skyliner buff is basically a hole in your build, it adds virtually nothing to any build except that c1's CA buff, but that is for 2h swords.

>inb4 MUH SHOCK, MUH ARMOR BREAK

are those two skills worth 3 holes worth of ranks?

rip

Nah we use ICQ.

What is this setup count on collar bomb? The number of times it'll explode when it contacts another enemy?
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#311555..1a2f6a7a
Should I swap around stakes/claymore?

What are you smoking? Crosscut/Skyliner even with the nerf is better than what most swordman classes of those ranks are getting.

nah we just meet up at Lolipan's place

Level 5 crown reduced a boss attack to 10% of it's total ammount for 20 seconds, 10 seconds later it was crippled by it again.
I haven't gotten the armor break yet but crown by itself feels real good.

Shit nigga, I haven't heard that mentioned in forever. You're fucking old dude. So am I ;_;

And it works with Pandemic too

Nah we use ultrasounds to communicate.

You should read the forum replies. Don't do it.

>Crosscut
Does the bleed last for longer or gets stronger leveling it? Does it scale with STR?

No and yes

Worth my effort.

me and bae

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking but the moment a collared monster touches another, it would explode immediately

Again, max Stake, it would literally be your main source of DPS before Broom Trap, Also, Claymore deals GOOD damage, but the damage difference between Level 1 and 10 or 15 even is barely noticeable

Oh yeah sure, so because you can do it this way, means you haven't exploited enhancing items? You should be banned, hacker.

miafags BTFO

What is this retards problem?

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/314084
GTKRWN

If you're thinking about dem barb buffs, why not just ditch pelt and at least go sword2, then barb2 high2 shinobi, or some other variant with maybe doppel?

he just wants attention and we continue to give it to him

Attention seeking. No one bothers to respond to his delusions either in forums or in-game, and there you go giving him what he wants. mum get the camera

On the collar bomb skill description, there's this setup count: X, that's 1 per skill level all the way up to 10, so I assume it's the number of times it activates?

So stake does more damage than claymore? I thought claymore would be better damage cause of the 300% modifier and each level adds more skill damage than each level of stake.

>The "80 classes but only 1 viable" faggots were right all along
>IMC cannot balance "strong point, weak point" at all and the game is doomed to have only one memeta build for every patch
>You fell for the classic MMORPG meme
>You fell for the "Play the game" meme
>You fell for the "80 character classes, 7 ranks - Enough class and rank combinations to keep you tinkering for your exact build " meme
>You fell for the "Guild Wars (GvG Content) - No place is safe from enemy guild members, in the open field or even in instance dungeons! " meme
>You fell for the "Massive Freedom of Choice - develop your own playstyle" meme
>You fell for the "Team Battle League (PVP Content) - Joust your skills with others in the arena!" meme
>You fell for the "Different jobs, skills, and stats giving possibility to a variety of combinations " meme
>You fell for the "No fixed route, choose which path you wish to take" meme
>You fell for the "Give low-level characters opportunities to join raids even at early stages of game play" meme
>You fell for the "It's regrettful if you consider that IMC is a cashgrab with over-priced DLC products while not trying to deal with any identified issues. It could have been due to the fact that we weren’t capable enough or did not communicate as well as we could have. However, I sincerely hope that you do not misunderstand that to mean that IMC does not care about Tree of Savior as a game, because we do care." meme
>You fell for the "Server instability is an issue that we have been and currently are trying to solve but it is indeed a difficult issue. However, what I can say that the client lag has been improved through the recent optimization effort and it will be included in upcoming patchs soon." meme
>You fell for the "58/100 is still good (pcgamer.com/tree-of-savior-review/)" meme
>You fell for the "We will merge by July second half BUT WE NEVER SAID WE WILL IMPLEMENT THE PATCH BEFORE 2017" meme

NO MORE
I WILL NOT FALL FOR
MEMES NO MORE

setup count= number of hits
I sincerely dislike Claymore in pve because it's not that particularly strong, the animation is too long and can be interrupted, also the cd is too high for what's it's worth. I personally would max spike, collar, broom, have one point in Detonate, punji, maybe conceal, then decide what I want with stakes and claymore

Starting to play today. What NA server is the most populated? So I can play on the one that's not.

Also I want to be a Chronomancer, best build for that?

That's Crimson guild for you

Don't listen to this jewbag.
The "standard" is 700 and you shouldn't stand for these faggots charging any more than that.

klaipeda

Both are ghost towns, pick your poison if you want to be a Klaipedo and deal with Atom, Lolipan and Jinsae domain infection (everyone is 100% more retarded) or Orshit infection (everyone is a br)

>So I can play on the one that's not.
Welcome to Orsha!

We're actually even more depopulated since the BRs transfered to Silute (just check server status on the website)

I play in Orsha and there's pretty much no br anymore. You'll see a rare spic in shout but thats it.

We're on Orsha.

fun things are fun

"klai ch 1 was and always has been my spot"

Holy shit, man.

Isn't Lena the same person with that Koenig tier wizard build?

You want to play on silute then. Since it's the NA server with the least amount of NAs

Why would you want to play on the lesser server?

Both NA servers have really low pop.
most of us are on klaipeda

NO

MORE

MEMES

>sherlockbr

Nah

can you spot the murbish?

I don't really know the extent of each buffs or how the compare to one another for instance, how good the concentrate buff is or how strong a barb slash debuff really is or the other barb buffs or the highlander tweaks.

The main reason I choose Corsair is so I can, if i was having last minute reservations, take corsair 3 and become a sick pirate. Corsair2 just gives a lot of, i guess, relative futureproof since it's based on AAs. Or take doppel1 into shinobi. And pelt so I have some utility.

I don't really know if it's good to rely on the buffs since I don't understand the extent of them. Whether it'd be better to rely on shinobi Sword3+Cor2 or cor+dop1 burst or Barb2+Cor2 or Cor1+Doppel1 or even highlander though I don't want to weapon swap meme. Just don't want to start a character and reroll a couple days later.

Feint and barrage got fixed in ktos. Is it true

Ye

Orsha it is!

I like lower populations. Less lag, better community, easier to grind/far, cheaper prices usually. In pretty much every game I've played, the small server is the comfier place to be and I like that. I don't really care for having a ton of people around, I don't talk that much and most of the time they just get in the way.

If I join orsha can I bang that swordie?

>shakes her giant Crimson around
>I don't care about the money I make from Roasting since I'm WB mafia but I care if you undercut me I'll get all my friends to undercut you
and I thought FP was the autist guild

>Instead of transforming iTOS to kTOS, so it gets better, they're transforming kTOS into iTOS

I'm not even doomposting, but there is literally no hope anymore.

>What NA server is the most populated?
There are 5 (or 6 who cares) guilds on Klaipeda and 1 small guild on Orsha
>Also I want to be a Chronomancer, best build for that?
CryoChrono and full con
Pyro2Linker1Chrono3 can also work

Jesus christ, in broad daylight.

Those 2 na servers will merge anyway

>"The money I get from gem roasts means nothing to me"
>Proceeds to make it clear it means fucking EVERYTHING to him

Yeah, with the party quest sharing and instanced scenes still being bugged to fuck and back that last bit is especially true. You can still use random queue to do Missions and dungeons cross-server.

I will warn you that Tokens are more expensive on Orsha due to fewer players there to buy them from IMC. You may not have premium for a while, and it will sting.

You can't touch Colyo's Harem.

>her

I'm not even gonna give this faggot the suspension of disbelief.

force of habit

I want to lick all those sluts.

>Jews trying to win the market
>Spend 3 days leveling an alchemist and make my own potions also as well making potion for all my guildies for free.
>???

Wow, the alchemist revolution to jew players is sure working xD

I TOLD YOU BRO I TOLD YOU

But zombie buffs!

Lena is a spic. I was in an alemetht group awhile back with Lena and his friends. They were speaking some spanish I couldnt understand

wait is Jake part of the alchemist mafia or is he just trolling both of them? I thought Raid was a pseudo /tosg/ guild considering how they're part of memechat

if a new account buys a token does it remove the 1 week restrictions?

also can new accounts trade? so i could trade talt to it and buy a token.

>CryoChrono and full con
>Pyro2Linker1Chrono3 can also work
Which is the most meta?

Can you have two npc stores? I kinda want to make an Alchemist to give literally free roasts in their channels

WIZ 3 LINK 3 CHRONO 3 WILL BE THE NEW META WHEN RANK 9 COMES OUT JUST WATCH

It's about time someone put that faggot in his place.

>finally get Krivis
>level Zalciai to 3 for attribute
>ivebeenplanningforthis
>withdraw the silver I set aside to max the crit attribute
>a sense of dread overcomes me when it doesn't max at 50

I can't even imagine when it starts costing 500k to get a single attribute. HELP