>Patch Notes:
steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/594820656447032287/

>Play with /arkg/
Open Steam > View > Servers > Favorites > Add a server 75.98.36.106:7777
*NEW* Add a server 149.56.175.73:27015

>Server Website
arkservers.net/server/75.98.36.106:27015
*NEW* arkservers.net/server/149.56.175.73:27015

We are playing an unofficial server ran by some random normies, we are all in one tribe, and there is a healthy population of 50+ non 4channers. You will not get bullied by us unless you're a retard who posts in global looking for us. Add Irish on steam (anime girl avatar).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czLYl4fM8yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for Mosas in 8 days

2nd for idiots on the server

>He quit the server after we raided him
TOP FUCKING LEL

>no diseases
>ridiculously overdone stack mod
>ORP
>OP beacons
>capable of learning all engrams by max level

I'm fine with the increased rates, but who the fuck picked this garbage ass server?

There A LOT more pvp in increased rate servers, people are talking in global 24/7 how they are getting raided and so on

Doesnt change the facts its still a reddit tier server

A server where you can have fun is clearly an ass server

>subverting the majority of challenges the game provides is fun

>>>/reddit/

Who gives a fuck

Yeah it is, makes shit less tedious, and tedious gets old fast

Last server basically had ORP

You still find mostly shit

Who gives a fuck.

Fuck off and find a server next time then.

Go back to official

You reddit casuals will be looking for another server within a month once you get bored of this one.

You seem to care way too much which server we play on, you probably didn't even do shit on the other server to begin with, fuck off.

Fuck you buddy, I did plenty to help when we were starting off on the last one. Was gonna come join this one too but one look at the server and I think I'll pass. I mean, the last one was pretty bad but this one is on a whole other level of casual.

You didnt do shit demeter

try again

Oceania's theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=czLYl4fM8yk

People like you are fucking retarded. We choose an easier server because we want to fight, not grind. We've proven ourselves on many different types of servers and to be honest I rather like this one.
The building mods with glass metal is cool, and 10x tame means when we wreck someone they can come back at us within like 2 days.

I think my biggest complaint is the stack mod. I spend way too much time in the menu splitting stacks and shit. 5000-10000 is a bit much.

I know the main heavy lifters joined this server. Since you're not here I assume you didn't do shit worth mention.

I can agree here. Makes metal building much easier, but it's annoying with everything else.

Nigga I've been with the group since 355 and NFA and did a shit ton to help us out then. Got bored with RTA pretty quickly for the same reasons I'm not joining you casuals now. Just because you jumped on the bandwagon late doesn't mean shit. What the fuck have YOU done?

bumb

>old thread died when it didn't even have 200 replies
>new thread made 3 hours ago
>only 25 replies

D E A D G E N E R A L

E

A

D

G

A

M

E

Bert? If I'm wrong let me know but if you're genuinely displeased about something then shoot me a message, we can have a conversation.

Build, gather, tame. All on the current server where it matters. If you're not playing anymore, then just git

Bout as competent as team rocket in the show I see.

When was this ?

This is a personal screenshot. Long story short, their Rex killed my newly tamed quetz, so I sent my giga to eat their base.

Turns out my quetz was left on neutral and this fight was instigated by another tribe who I also had a hand in wrecking.
I was on pretty good terms with the tribe I'm attaching in that screenshot after they attempted a counter raid and failed miserably. We apologized to each other after I found out the truth.

Skyfag btw, this wasn't an Oceania thing.

>skyfags in charge of being good at the game
O boy.

L O L I just saw your base and its pathetic. Get ready to be raided you shits

You guys love to give me shit, but believe it or not with just 3 of us we were the strongest tribe on that server within 3 weeks of playing there.
We stayed on top for awhile until a tribe of crazy old men called The Black Hats joined. We were friends with these guys after joining together to fight a mutual enemy, but they kept no permanent alliances.
Friends or not I must admit they were stronger than us.

I'd love to see them vs Oceania, but they all quit playing I think.

Okay senpai.

o fug

I should probably mention that I got gud by playing with you guys in the first place. I didn't know shit when I first got on NFA.

shit

wtb cp

How do I deal with defectors from a tribe

You fuck them

But I've played with 3 of the for like 500hours, I feel heart broken

Bump

dead

This is your warning. In two days Unterland will be Tritonhu Ackbar'd.

That's adorable.

dead