Tamerlane General

>Killed 5% of the world's population at the time
>No one cares about him

Why

No one cares cause all of his victims are sand niggers or steppe niggers. The fewer of them, the better for the world

Because he was lame.

Tamerlane confirmed to be a black man

WE

Oh my fucking God. I remember coming here not 6 months ago to see this place turn to... well, every other board. I don't know if I should be surprised, though. Nevertheless I'm sad. This here used to be great, a place I went to when I got full from \a\, \v\ and the sorts. Now it's another shithole. Congratulations, Veeky Forums.

it's impossible to have a thread without /pol/ or /int/ bullshit see

You mean to say "white people don't care about him". The same reason why people outside of America don't give two shits about Abraham Lincoln or Admiral Nelson

>Tamerlane literally came from the CAUCASUS
>Afro-centric tards still try to claim he was black

Because he didn't surpass his ancestors in the magnitude of slaughter.

That picture is a tan turk you dummy, not a black

This

He's basically Genghis lite.

God it must've sucked to be an Iranian then.

He's not wrong. Go back to fucking tumblr and cry about it on there.

that's literally what he looked like

Because he wasn't white.

Too old. Only mass killings in the 20th century count.

No need to go there, the sticky says blatant racism is not allowed so Im allowed to cry here like a bitch

>racists failing at basic anthropology
Like pottery.

Because academia inherently has a Western bias. He's extreamly well known in the Muslim world

He left no lasting legacy. He showed up, murdered millions, died, and his empire dissolved. The Mongols came before him and did the same thing better than he did.

>left no lasting legacy

Are you fucking retarded? The Timurid Empire was extremely powerful and one of his descendants (also descended from Genghis) formed the Mughal Empire.

Plus Uzbekistan worships the guy.

Samarkand, motherfucker, do you know it?

Who is he and what did he do?
T.uneducated

>he never got to conquer the Ottoman Empire
He could have saved the world... :'(

Well he did fuck up the Ottomans so hard they had an interregnum for decades during which the sultan's sons fought each other. Constantinople would have fallen sooner, maybe, without Timur.

How much did Genghis Khan kill?

The battle of Ankara was a very important battle, the ottomans never challenged them again

He was just a shittier verison of Genghis. At least Genghis' empire lasted 3 generations.

don't forget the millions of pooinloos he deaded

>Tamerlane's tomb was opened shortly before the German Invasion into the Soviet Union, although the inscription on his tomb threatens great misfortune to any of his rest breaker. Exhumation of Timur in 1941 was made under the direction of Soviet scientist and anthropologist Mikhail Mikhaylovich Gerasimov who was able to reconstruct Tamerlane's facial features from his skull, and it was also confirmed that he was 172 cm in height and would have walked with a pronounced limp. Also it is rumoured that Soviet Union won a victory in the Battle of Stalingrad owing to the re-burial of Timur's bones, according to Muslim rites in 1942.
Spooky

>tfw Timur died before he could invade China

>not knowing Babur, founder of the Mughal Empire, was the great great grandson of Timur

Timur is estimated to have killed from 8 to 20 million people

and the mongols killed 40 to 70 million in total.

Genghis massacred throughout Persia, central Asia and northern china

but Timur massacred throughout Persia, northern India, Mesopotamia, Georgia, Mesopotamia, southern Russia, and Anatolia

>Turks conquering Turks
Literally nothing would change.

>the Amu Darya
>Caucasus

>caucasus=white
you mean that region that is literally bordering iran and turkey?

Samarkand was founded by the Sogdians as a major trade city literally centuries before timur ever being born.

>MUH RAYCISM
>>>tumblr