Post your engine bay fags

Post your engine bay fags

LD8

>he leaves the stock engine cover on because it maintains the resale value of his car
is there even a point to those?
reminds me of this desu senpai

>is there even a point to those?
The air filters are in that "cover."

Full metal master race.

Good choice torque monster
Lowly 391 ft.lbs. reporting in

>someone else has an M273 on Veeky Forums.
Don't know whether to feel or not.

Mines ugly, but at least the engine is amazing.

>brittle plastic radiator
why mazda

I'm starting to really like these cars. how much does the svt focus go for nowadays?

Not included in pic: apexi dual meme intake

between 4500-6500 by what I've seen. I picked mine up for 3500.

Fixed the vacuum lines since then and cleaned it up a little bit but this is basically it.

Shitbox's innards.

why is the engine on a 45 degree angle?

I like to work on my cars myself. Did this last summer

what model is this?

I have absolutely no idea why the S54B32 is angled, but I'd assume there is a good reason. I'd assume to save space and to keep the COG lower but who knows.

OM617.931, the 3 litre NA one from a 300D W123.

Pic related is my summer cruiser, M30B30 from a E32 730.

Oh yeah replaced that rotting insulation around the a/c tubing/hoses too.

Shit, meant 617.912. 931 was in the old G class with a slightly different oil pan and some minor modifications to fit that thing, otherwise they're identical.

Chrysler 2.2 litre Turbo II

Why are there so many mercedes in here? Are the europeans on Veeky Forums right now?

ayy

my intercooler spray bottle is broken as though

suh

I used to have a modified w202 until it was written off in a hail storm, loved throwing it into corners. Don't have a photo of it on this PC but I had a rare original brabus front bumper and rear bumper / exhaust + some BBS LM's that I imported from Japan and USA, still have all the brabus stuff in my garage in case I ever get another one.

>implying americans dont own any european cars

plz stop

Shameful display
No proper picture so this snapshot will have to do

Aw shiet that is beautiful

R32?

1uz has no shame to hide, only valves to cover

No mercedes, thats for sure. Especially on Veeky Forums. BMWs, yeah, but mercs with V8s? Really?

DD

that's fuggin nice user

Weekend

Bread or gtfo

yes. I live in the US and drive a S500.

Gotta clean the shit out of it, and poor lighting, but my 1uz in a 92 ls400. She's got a blown dif right now. Previous owner didn't replace the gasket and i roasted the dif after doing burnouts..
Try removing the cover behind your headlight, adds a ton more air flow to the filter

damn still don't have an updated pic

get a supra lsd if you don't mind the higher cruising rpms. It's only a 4.0 after all.

2.GO

Post this more often when people say
>lolfwd
what's the whp?
I can already see it's missing accessories

maxed 540whp on 1k injectors. got 2k injectors ready to go in and waiting on my magnafuel 4303 pump. looking to shear off 4th gear on the dyno with just engine power lol.

Slight image, pretty dirty though

what is that ghetto'd red wire for?

I have no idea actually but I know it connects to something around the fan. I hope it's for something good.

5.3L V8 Vortec incoming.

posting 2 pics because the e30 hood

Nooice

Could use a better picture

allows a lower hood

>mfw you have to change the valve cover gasket

That would make sense it is a very tall engine. Other than the noisy vanos it is goat

Oh boy can't wait to hear the shit I'm gonna get for this

buy y tho?

Looks really clean minus your weeb shit

I'll take it
Cuz I'm too much of a bitch to do a full itasha on the outside

Get an eBay aluminum radiator breh

It's running like absolute shit right now.

cheers to you if you can figure out what I drive

Your mom.

how dare you..

I can't drive that, I need the Atlantic for that

and I need the Pacific for yours rekt

Which ocean is the largest, user?

speed3?

MPS?

close! very close lol

I mean it's a wide pic but yah that's the engine bay basically.

you ok? what the niggershit did you hit?

I actually do not vape. Smoke cigarettes...like a real man.

What's it doing user? I have owned 4 VR6s, currently have a VR6 Turbo and helped my buddy with a turbo build on his.

K

Pleb and sad :(

And the truck.

Apparently the heads on this engine weigh nearly 100lbs each. The engine alone weighs about 800lbs

Neat.

Thumbs up m9

That's a fender, not an engine bay. I mean, congrats on spending a bunch of money on a car, but that's not what this thread is about.

He posted the engine.

Someone asked for bread

Thus he provided bread

My bad, posted mine then went to the bottom to wait for sweet (YOU)s. Only checking new replies because I posted from phone, and now on PC.

Sorry, it's a little dirty.

It's really easy. That whole back plastic panel comes off in about 5 minutes exposing the back of the engine. However, it's a Honda so that won't be necessary for a long time.

>shitty rubber gaskets don't wear out in no time because it's a honda

They get their shitty gaskets from the same chinese factories that everyone else does.

If properly sealed from the factory they should last at least 80k miles without any issues.

Yeah, they probably SHOULD, but they don't always. And a lot of people get those cars for driving tons of miles. For instance, I drive at least 200 miles per day, 5 days per week. It adds up fast, and becomes a hassle because I do all my own repairs. But I also drive an XJ, so it's more like valve cover gaskets every 3 months or so.

I wish you would take off your trip, so I could like you. I mean, everyone already knows who you are anyway, what's the point?