>Patch notes
wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_1

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

old thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJyWmbJuVhY
youtube.com/watch?v=PmaoAQt9lxE
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZTjmtVu1yQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are there any good mods for TWWH yet? Want to start my second campaign.

Also can someone pls post the roll chart

Reposting because I accidentally a dead thread

manga

SUMMON

radious

>Radious

I'm too old to fall for that one, user

There have been numerous undisputable masterpieces in total war modding, such as the strikingly realistic classic Europa Barbarorum or its medieval counterpart Stainless Steel. Radious mod will not join their ranks; its surface is too generic, its presentation too provocative and its messages too obscure. Its take on the abysmal is an illumination in one person’s despair, but a paroxysm of another’s perversion. It will remain underground – treasured by the most avant-garde among intellectuals for its edifying if horrifying insight into the fundaments of human morality. Philistines and self-proclaimed critics alike will shun Radious mod, but you can’t fault them for that. It takes wisdom to appreciate its subtleties, and courage to side with the unpopular opinion. Sed domi maneas paresque nobis novem continuas fututiones.

Superficially, Radious mod appears to be a mod which caters to the most proletarian among men; aloof critics dismiss it as such often without a second thought. As complacent as these self-proclaimed "understanders of strategy" are, they fail to realize that Radious mod is a cult classic, a chef d'oeuvrea buried under false preconceptions and unfounded criticism. This gem is hidden because it does not shine; it is buried because its tone is that of abyssal black. Radious mod pries into to the darkest corners of our subconscious, the most visceral of our cognition, the most carnal of our urges, and the most primal of our instincts.

As brilliantly put by Cattalus, "Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo"; to describe the artistic qualia of Radious mod would be to describe music to the deaf, color to the blind or beauty to the philistine. The painting speaks for itself, and it is up to the player to fully absorb its depth. Its sublimity will ever be debated yet always remain objectively irrefutable; the fundamental insight it provides into human and perhaps animalistic nature may shape the basis of Total War modding for centuries to come.

There are so many subtle references and allegories to Nietzschean philosophy in the Radious mod that so called "understanders" will never understand.
When people dismiss Radious and his works they're actually enabling him to ascend from his old self into the Übermensch of mod making, while they themselves indulge in slave morality represented by the authoritarian institutions known as "lore". Note how the lore is never represented by a single individual, only the faceless GW. The essence of slave morality (represented as "the lore" and "faction differences") is adherence to GW and rational game-design: The good is what is lore accurate, not strong and balanced units for everyone. CA does not see beyond this simple morality, but Radious does.
While decrying the mod, the "understander" will dismiss Black Orcs using bows. He does so out of misguided anger, furious that neither his faith in CA nor lore-knowledge has given him a game where he can do what he pleases with no restrictions on his choices, while the Radious mod can. At the same time, Black Orcs shooting at the sky symbolizes the death of GW (representing God) as a source of morality (lore) for the people. In understanding this one's belief is finally set free, and one can finally play a game where you have access to unlimited money and power.
With the Radious mod, the entire worldview based on slave morality is destroyed. He's destroying old thoughts such as lore. He's destroying assymetrical faction balance. He's destroying boring money limitations. He's destroying even his own reputation among the plebs as he overcomes his old self to become the over-man. In this destruction, a new idea of strategy games rises from the wreckage - the triumph of "balance" over "lore".
But if balance and money triumphs over "lore", the only meaning of the game is then the unrestricted will to power (money), and that means only the Übermensch will prosper. There can finally be true Total War.
Bravo Radious.

I use mods that add lore friendly variations, like "Better state shields", "better greenskin shields", "The Southern realms", "Empire expended : state troops officers" or "Varied Zombies"

listen here you autistic cucknoob

WH:TW Lore Question
What happened to Voland during the End Times? Was he saved by Sigmar? Killed in Action?

Nope. CA closed game for large modding

stop

The venators shoved a pike up archaon's butt.

Is /twg/ the most well read and eloquent general?

The only kind of mod that is absolutely essential is one that buffs magic, since it is literally barely worth bothering with in it's current state outside of Death Magic and maybe a single Light Magic spell.

I use Molay's Spells and Artifacts and enjoy it quite a lot, though some people think that the buffs that Molay's gives to the legendary quest items are a bit over the top (I wouldn't necessarily disagree)

everyone else is shitposting

>watching the end of Alatriste
>tfw no Pike and Shot TW

New chaos spawn unit cards.

>tfw aragorn dies.
fucking bretcucks didn't even help him

>Watch Beastmen video
>See comments
>YOU BETTER PRAY ARCH WARHAMMER LIKES THIS VIDEO
>Does anyone else think the narrator should be replaced with Arch?
I always think I'm used to them, yet every time they somehow get worse.

That's a long tongue

they will probably have more horns and fur. That's quite a nice touch if it's the case

4u

>mfw

>tfw I got tipsy and made 20 shitposts in the last general
I'm sorry, it keeps happening. You don't deserve this.

go away

why are the french so lewd?

Or is it the north americans that are so puritan?

Don't worry Bob, we know it's not your fault

>get drunk
>not your own fault
own up or begone

both.

north americans are stuck up twats and the french are dirty fucks

french women aren't allowed to shave.

American culture is and has always been aggressively puritan.

Fucking even American "Progressives" are obsessed with eradicating any and all ideas that don't fit into their world view.

You're just a victim Bob, that booze was too good to be left there

>implying it's a bad thing

A nice bush is better than some mowed pussy that look like belonging to 12 years old

also, Total war picture, so it's related

There's nothing wrong with wanting to fuck kids.

36th for hussars

Genevieve Dieudonné legendary hero when?

Tell me why Pontus is the best faction without using the letter "E"

women are inferior to men.

This roll chart and hot girls

Is vanilla Empire worth playing?

too bad their feet are superior.

>american movies and tv shows talking about this since at least early 90's

It's strange, is it a way to compensate how infinitely more sexy french women are considered to american, internationally?

shitposters are inferior to posters

Empire isn't worth playing in general. The AI is fucked beyond saving.

yes, but play as either France, UK or Spain, as the funniest part of the game are to destroy natives with artillery and naval battles

>He can't accept that both sexes have their advantages and disadvantages

Which advantages do women have over men then?

Do you have a link to that video by any chance?

they live on easy mode

>Start up Warhams next Thursday
>Fire up a Lego Empire Campaign
>Green-tinted Huebros fucking up grunburg
>Todbringer being really damn pissy with me
>Marauder waves crashing into Nordland spilling over into my shit
>Beastmen fucking Bretonnia and Mousillon rises
>Beastmen decide to fuck my shit up
>Archaon shows up "oh shit waddap?"
>Proceed to get pile driven

I'm ready to get my shit fucked up famurais

Reminder that we don't need waifus we have

FRANZ
R
A
N
Z

But Franz doesn't give consent, and consensual is my fetish.

>become count of a prolific state
>wife dies
>some hairy fucker takes my eye
>some little shit takes my throne because of some weird ass wizard
>die gangbanged in the wood by some fluffy goatmen

Pretty Damsels mod when?

Did you write that Battleborn review?

POOPOO PEEPEE 8 DAYS TILL BEASTMAN DLC

Boris is suffering

PUNISHED BORIS TODBRINGER
-A Count Denied Of His Throne-

Nice, at least CA are putting the effort in where they can.

So /twg/ have you celebrated Alexander the Greats Birthday today?
my friends

youtube.com/watch?v=pJyWmbJuVhY

All radical ideologies are into censoring one way or another, it's not an American problem.

Pretty Empire hero mod when? All the men in TWWH game look like they'd post on /r9k/ and whine about their acne scared visages and their tiny 8 inch dicks.

I'm tired of sub-par men in my video games.

Vanilla not really, get darthmod for immersion. Add the minor factions submod if needed.

I don't like to shill youtubers as a principle, but since you asked...

youtube.com/watch?v=PmaoAQt9lxE

stopp shilling :^)

Right, I deserved that.

hello

last warning bud

Chaos campaign is pure dog shit.

Why are the awakened tribes fucking useless? I'm 90 turns in and they've done literally nothing. All of Norsca is razed to the ground and they're just sitting in their original settlements doing nothing with a stack of 5 various marauder units. Going into diplomacy reveals they all have a fuckton of cash. So why aren't they fucking doing anything?

>Why are the awakened tribes fucking useless? I'm 90 turns in and they've done literally nothing. All of Norsca is razed to the ground and they're just sitting in their original settlements doing nothing with a stack of 5 various marauder units. Going into diplomacy reveals they all have a fuckton of cash. So why aren't they fucking doing anything?
You have to actually subjugate/ally with them, them (former is better, since it will stopthem from fighting each other), then give them targets to attack.

>former is better
Not when they give you the middle finger and declare independence

You need to do like said. Also, it's better to keep only one/a few tribes around, and at least one must have ruin-dweller if you want them to expand fast. There's also nothing that says you need to treat them as anything else than an early cash cow.

Huh, never happened to me.
Just chose a reliable tribe and wipe out the rest so your boys can settle the cleared up Lebensraum.

I had one tribe awakened and it just conquered every inch of the north and was all powerful.

It would be really nice to get an Ar-Ulfric as an LL, actually, I don't think I've ever seen a depiction of him in the lore, is the recent one even named?

Yes the current one is Emil Valgeir. He has a model IIRC

>it's a 'wood elves are cute and lewd because i've seen deviantart fanart of them' episode
>it's a rerun

Americans are REALLY puritan. Even the Brits think that and they're nortiously frigid by yurup's standards.

France is one of the more sexually liberal yuropean countries tho.

France is the greatest country in Europe

Never ever, we'll be lucky if we even see Volkmar as an Empire LL.

>implying

awaken bears, go burn some kislev peasants, sign peace with tribes thanks to improving your relation with them by burning kislev, enjoy being on the chaos side of chaos invasion

With Khazgor starting in Estalia and the Skaven certainly having Skavenblight in Tilea it's pretty much confirmed there will be a "Minor human nations" DLC containing Estalia, Tilea and Kislev in the future

If something they will be cannon fodder for those factions and not actual playable ones
Maaaaaaaaaaybe Kislev.

this desu

Can anyone tell me what's the best place to post where you might actually get an official response to your question from? CA twitter? the official TW forum?

Is Attila just a better game than Warhammer? Unit diversity aside, the campaign map and diplomacy just feels so much more fleshed out. The game feels more "alive", where as warhammer feels really sterilized.

Sadly, reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZTjmtVu1yQ

Arch seems to have become a paid shill for CA overnight. No wonder CA brush off remarks about their intimacy.

As a strategy game, Attila is better.

Warhammer was designed solely for the field battles

>Empire
>scrape by the first Chaos wave by turtling
>Archaon shows up.

clearly my general rules of massing a line and attempting to fold over the enemy isn't working any more.

Best Elfs had better come before fucking Not!Spain and Not!Italy, Veeky Forumsfags have loads of games to play, Warhammer needs more fantasy races.

CA is guaranteed to just reskin Empire units for them anyway, with one, maybe two unique units to justify their inevitable price tag.

stop shilling about him and posting that awful paint picture

>complains about paid shills
>while shilling for free

>tfw

Dumb Archposter

What are some good Attila overhauls besides Fall of the Eagles?

Just want to spice up the game

>Maaaaaaaaaaybe Kislev.
>"look at my faggy way of writing maybe and my skepticism that a company will pass up a chance to make more money"