pastebin.com/KiwVr9Vy

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!SlIywBbC!pCITohWvFfxUo5KIoVg0kn6--xIE6fWHAE8ZSJSU4p0
mega.nz/#F!e8Q1zaLR!TkPAyYD5sT0tjLq-y3AYDA
youtube.com/watch?v=flMJEzEhNG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sera.

Well it's not the final game if they're making a new SMT for mobile phones, yeah?

Sure, I'll try

Sup bitches

ONE MORE

GOD REJECTED

I HAVE YOUR ASS

IN THIS

Are you implying that its a bad thing or something?

Are you implying that mobile games are good?

>Mobage

I'd rather have SMT V be exclusive to the Ouya or Xbone. Fuck mobile gaming.

>not wanting mobile SMT
what a plebs you are, geez..

>What a plebs
Somebody call an ambulance. This man is having a stroke.

Anyone got a fusion chart for SMT 1? 2 way?

With P5 success it will be the only possible way to maintain mainline afloat. Only SMT Go can save it from reducing itself into total waifugarbage which Final already is.

Why is Yahweh such a dick?

I tried following your directions, but I did not see an option to convert the card into a folder of saves, nor did I find a PCSX2 folder in my Documents folder (my setup must be messed up as heck, or I need to update the emulator. Pic related, version I'm using is pcsx2-v1.3.1). So I just downloaded myMC to get the save files off of the memory card, and put all the DDS saves in a folder. I uploaded the DDS saves (format is .psu, I can change it if needed), as well as the memory cards themselves in case I'm retarded and you'd rather do it yourself than depend on me

DDS Saves: mega.nz/#!SlIywBbC!pCITohWvFfxUo5KIoVg0kn6--xIE6fWHAE8ZSJSU4p0

Memory Cards: mega.nz/#F!e8Q1zaLR!TkPAyYD5sT0tjLq-y3AYDA

Nanashi is cute! Cute!

You spelt Asashi wrong.

Fuck off.

ONE MORE GOD REJECTED

He gets really upset when people don't worship him for whatever reason.

Hoy.

Christ almighty help me i cant stop jacking off its 4 times today already

Take this, it might kill your libido.

Too late. 5 times now. But thank you since it's such shit art it does work.

No problemo.

Try playing with videogames instead of your dick all day.

>Isabeau
>ugly
Shit taste.

I can't enjoy them anymore
Stopped nocturne at lvl 40 something some time ago, might as well replay the whole thing now.

Exactly, you need to have shit taste to find her beautiful or even remotely good looking. You didn't need to clarify this, everyone knows.

>liking Isabeau
>when Io exists

If you stop jacking off for a few days, video games become more enjoyable. Trust me.

>Io
>Good
Look at this fucking ugly whore. Nothing makes me angrier than this literally copy pasted Isabeau wanna-be. Fucking hack Yasuda probably saw the sexy and perfect Isabeau and tried to copy her in his pathetic and tactless style. Look how stupid this dumb bitch looks. I hate everything about her. Her stupid round head, her stupid schoolgirl shit. Her stupid hands up thing. Her stupid timid personality. She does nothing but wait on the MC's beck and call like a little cock obsessed dog. She has no depth to her, unlike Isabeau who is literally perfection. The true heroine of the game, the incorruptible. Chosing humanity over Power or Law. Io couldn't make a choice like that because she's too much of a timid dumb little bitch. If Daichi hadn't suggested the third route there's no way in hell this little pussy would have spoken up for shit, and her somehow surviving so long in the story and dying the way she did is laughable. Someone like her wouldn't last 5 minutes in the SMT world. Meanwhile Isabeau was already READY to be a Samurai. Her father was a Samurai and she already had the skills needed to survive in the cruel world that is Tokyo. No bitching, no whining, no crying about how much of a timid bitch she is while the rest of the world went to hell. She got she done, and in the CANON path she helped save the fucking world and free it from the dome. That means something, and you know what? She's back again in Final. Meanwhile Io's story ends with a bunch of fucking losers on a beach sucking each other's dicks because they're all faggots.

Very funny faggot. Hilarious coming from someone posting some faggot wearing no shirt and fucking capri. What a fucking homo.

Yes i will try this thank you

>This whole post
I don't care if this is satire, the White were right.

I was gonna turn your autistic rant into a Io version like I did a few months ago but I don't feel like it. Isabeau is the worst heroine in the entire Megaten franchise by far, please kill yourself out of /smtg/ Isabeaufag.

>She does nothing but wait on the MC's beck and call like a little cock obsessed dog.
This is how you make a good female character, though.

>Isabeau is shit
>BECAUSE I SAID SO
Remove yourself anytime.

Look at this fucking ugly whore. Nothing makes me angrier than this literally copy pasted Io wanna-be. Fucking hack Doi probably saw the sexy and perfect Io and tried to copy her in his pathetic and tactless style. Look how stupid this dumb bitch looks. I hate everything about her. Her stupid monkey hair, her stupid samuraigirl shit. Her stupid manga thing. Her stupid indecisive weeaboo personality. She does nothing but wait on the MC's beck and call like a little cock obsessed monkey. She has no depth to her, unlike Io who is literally perfection. The true heroine of the game, the incorruptible. Chosing sacrificing herself to defeat the septentrion. Isabeau couldn't make a choice like that because she's too much of a timid dumb little bitch. If Flynn hadn't suggested the neutral route there's no way in hell this little pussy would have spoken up for shit, and her somehow surviving so long in the story and dying the way she did in the other routes is laughable. Someone like her wouldn't last 5 minutes in the DeSu world. Meanwhile Io was already READY to be a Jips agent. Her phone was a Summoning device and she already had the skills needed to survive in the cruel world that is Japan. No bitching, no whining, no crying about how much of a indecisive bitch she is while the rest of the world went to hell. She got she done, and in the CANON path she helped save the fucking world and free it from Mizar and the septentriones. That means something, and you know what? She's back again in Record Breaker. Meanwhile Isabeau's story ends with a bunch of fucking losers on the hands of a fuccboi sucking his dick because they're all faggots.

Now kiss.

No.

REND, SLAUGHTER, DEVOUR.

SUCK YOUR ENEMIES

True best girl.

Second best.

Here's number one.

Which one of you guys made this?
youtube.com/watch?v=flMJEzEhNG8

Stop posting your own videos.

I got it working. Thanks senpai.
In the end, I opened up the memory card in PCSX2, converted them, and copied the saves over into my card.

PCSX2 is on 1.4.0 now so you should update. I guess memcard conversion is a new feature.

Glad I could be of assistance, at least. I'll probably update soon.

Seriously not me, I was wondering because holy shit, is the tone very /smtg/-esque. That and I fucking knew someone was gonna make some video series back when there used to be weekly streams. Chill, my man.

ELEGANT

To the guy in the last thread, I disagree that Persona 1 didn't have a tone. The screams in the hospital, Number 1's development being more understood through time (especially with what his Ultimate turns out to be, which was fucking great), that famous image of the player seeing himself playing, Brown actually getting serious.
I would say that P1 is one of the happiest endings in all of MegaTen, but still felt very rewarding. Also liked how it really mattered which members you decided to bring. Persona 4, some of the members were just so questionable. Yosuke being such an asshole with no payoff, Yukiko being so nothing, and Teddy being a tad annoying at times got to me. I think the big thing about P4 that got me was the fact that the social links seemed less interesting than P3's, Protag being blessed with likability/Social Link powers by Izanami, and how the team mates didn't have that fluctuating relationship with the protag like in any of the other games. Dojima felt like the only one who would ever challenge him.

FUWAH

Someone should have warned me that wageslaving was a trap.

Real life demon apocalypse when?

He used to come here for sure. I remember him asking which demons to make videos on a while back. He's since either stopped feeling the need to ask or fucked off elsewhere.

When SMT Go is released.

A Demon Summoning App game could be cool. See a demon outside, get a talking minigame, need a demon to protect you if things go badly.

.yoh

I'm not going outside, fuck you.

If you can min-max in MegaTen, you can develop career skills and work towards financial independence. Get your ass to MrMoneyMustache and get serious.

Then you can spent all day cursing some rushed asshole programmer named Eric who refused to use source control or leave comments or do anything that would be remotely helpful down the line.

Maybe you should pick up other skills so you wouldn't have to be a wageslave.

LAAAME

Why is in every SMT Game, LAW Ruling the World?

Law = Jews

Guys please I'm lonely

Get a dog

I hate pets, I'd rather a pet succubus instead

Get a hamster. They die quickly and make you feel less lonely.

Will mainline ever get an anime adaptation (that's also good)?

>tfw Pascal is gone

>(that's also good)
Pic unrelated, I suppose.

Why is Ronaldo such a daft spic cunt

That's my plan. But I'll need to endure for now.

I just checked it out. I can't disagree with what I have read, but it is not really resonating with me.
It still has been an interesting read nonetheless, and it'll be worth it for me to be more meticulate with my expenses.

Another user already explained that SMT GO exists through Nemechi in Soul Hackers. It's actually pretty fun, you just have to hack your 3DS and remove the lock of play coins that can be earned per day.

Stream when

This.

It's almost Friday.

This movie has everything.

Based dogs, titties, /u/, ninjas, fags, romance, hardcore 90's techno-magick, demons and the best written megaten characters up to date.
No other megaten animation can compete with this.

Get a cat. Less maintenance and if you pick the right one they're as affectionate as a dog.

>implying some faggot here isn't gonna report it as soon as a stream link gets posted

Is there one of these in something?

So its name is Sheela Na Gig?

Nope, the closest thing to a vagina demon is Arioch.

hoy

Hoy.

Shibaboo

LOOKS LIKE THE QUEST IS GOING WELL

Someone asked if they are working on SMTV. I'm sure it was the project Yamai talked about in Famitsu which means that it's most likely in brainstorming stages now. I have a feeling they will wait some time to decide between Nintendo's next handheld and PS4 but I think they will go with PS4 because of P5's engine and assets.
Also Memento dungeon in P5 looks Nocturne as fuck.

I hate cats even more than dogs

Rakunda

Night guys

hoyasumi

I would just like to say AAAAAAHHHH!

I'm so sick of these damn muscle men everywhere, screw whoever built these dungeon puzzles.

I can't make it past the final floor of this stupid Labyrinth and it's making me feel stupid for not being able to.
Took a little break from the game and I still can't finish Inaba Pride Night 4.

handheld port of Nocturne when

So does Persona 2's combat ever get more complicated than "set everyone to always do their best attacks and putt he controller down" or is that all I'm in for?

Does it at least change in EP?

;_;

No, P2 combat is trash