/dg/ - Destiny General

RoI Cosmodrome reveal was shit edition

>>> RESET INFO

How is the current vendor Hawksaw?

yes/10

Have you praised KEK today?

Maintenance tomorrow for four hours

You can now use your Destiny emblem as your avatar on Bungie.net (Web version currently, the app will receive an update soon).

Have you praised ALPHA today?

WE WUZ VIKINGS

>people justifying that pile of shit they called a stream today
Bungo fags on damage control

what the fuck is that?

10th for furry pride

Anyone for a nightfall?

Im down

new stuff datamine when?

Zippy100012
DonThyDone
BuyBrokenCatProf
corbinek
SmokyProgg_
enji_n3rd
Tenoroes117
Jack720
PandoxR8
StuartRae92

Blacklist these players immidiately

I've been here since the beta and I've never heard of Jack720.

>enji
>Stuart
>Jack

I'm not even sure if they play any more.

Someone repost the new horned titan set

Right there, dude.

>tfw not on the list
I've failed.

Zippy kicked Stuart out months ago according to Teacup

>believing teacup

>Not on the list

Thank god

There are only 10 members of Alpha Team currently. Unless.....an unannounced addition?

Alpha Team: Xbone Division incoming soon

>It was just an alphameme blacklist and not a general blacklist
Oh

Remember when the pussy ass destiny casuals made bungie patch the sparrow glitch because they were too much of no talent faggots to fucking do the saber strike normally? this community is fucking embarrassing.

We already have that.

It's Hida, Knight, Gral, Taco, Soda, and Forge.

Why are you complaining?

lol?

>Gral
>Taco

Was at work, was the Winter Cosmodrone stream anything good?

post webms

Taco is still alive he plays Overmeme now.

Gral I don't know about. He is Mexican so he might be in charge of a cartel right now and unable to dedicate any time to Dustony.

because ya'll on /dg/ are just as big of pussies as the ones who got that removed. this whole is just one big fucking pussy waiting to get fucked by the casuals that make up 99% of this community. "I can't do shit legit because i'm a fucking worthless faggot, so let me cheese it instead." Fucking embarrassing.

halo

did you have a bad nightfall or something?

Are you drunk?

Drink some water and go to sleep fuckboy.

bad nightfall? are you fucking brain dead? pay attention faggot, i'll spell it out for your dumbass. new shit was revealed in the cosmodrome today. we can't sparrow breach into those new areas anymore because fucking faggots like you got the sparrow glitch removed because they're wastes of fucking life. fucking casuals are ruining this game, and they all need to be fucking murdered in cold blood.

are you a faggot?
go sleep with your cousin you inbred piece of shit

Those new areas will be accessible normally when RoI comes out and aren't in the game right now. If they were, people would have datamined them or glitched into them anyways.

Can you leave, actually? This is the first time in my seven years on this website I'm actually asking someone to just leave because of how stupid you're being.

We were never able to sparrow glitch into those new parts anyways user, the sealing was multi layer

What does any of this have to do with the Saber strike?

>The entire cosmodrome has been redone
>WE CANT GLITCH INTO THE AREAS BECAUSE THEY FIXED THE SPARROW GLITCH
>Can't glitch in to areas that dont currently exist in the game because a shitty sparrow glitch was fixed
I know this is bait but I needed to point out just how fucking retarded you are.

>Join IB for Sterling Chest because fuck IB

>Enemy team are all in a party

>All of them with UR and snipers with HH

>They message me, bragging

Unbelievable

they accidentally revealed the new IB hunter armor on the far right, you can tell by the cloak and design on chest

Any and all glitches in the cosmodrome were done with sparrows. can you actually kill yourself? this is the first time in my 10 years on this website and i'm actually asking some faggot to kill themselves for being this stupid.

if you actually ever sparrow glitched into king's watch, you'd know that the area they new showed today was extremely close to to the glitch spot.

Anyone down for some strike farming ?

I believe it.

Pretty damn easily actually.

Listen after playing even a tiny bit of DS3 PvP in which people will brag, teabag, and emote on top of your corpse after you slay three of their phantoms only to run out of estus while they still have ten charges left I'll believe fucking anything.

People in general are fucking stupid and don't understand what it means to actually achieve something.

I glitched it a while ago but what I was trying to say was the new RoI areas, not previous glitch areas were not accessible due to multi layered walls

welcome back, family

because these fucking casuals got the sparrow glitch removed when ttk launched because they were too much of no talent retards to do the warsat part legit, so they glitched under it to cheese it, thus ruining sparrow glitch exploring forever.

are you actually this fucking stupid? refer to all the other "on disc" shit that was discovered. king's watch, all the areas on the moon, seraphim vault. leave you mouth closed when you don't know shit about anything.

The Cosmodrome is being completely redone. Nothing you saw on the stream today exists in-game in that form. There's nothing to glitch into.

Fuck off with this garbage bait and seriosuly just leave.

>Areas that where already in the map and clearly visible
>Are the same as new sections in a redone map
(You)

not really an accident, they know exactly what they're showing in their trailers and know people are going to pick them apart, they also showed the titan IB armor

>Join in progress
>Enemy has 6k point lead
>They all use Universal remote slide+melee tactic
>At least 3 of them were Stormcallers

Good game

How good is pic-related? I never hear too much about it, but I think I got a pretty decent roll on my last drop.

>Red Dot-ORA2 / Red Dot-ORA / OEG Riflescope
>Zen Moment
>High Caliber Rounds / Hand-Laid Stock / Mutiny
>Outlaw

>Areas that where already in the map and clearly visible
>being this new
this confirms you never actually glitched into those areas. take your kinderguardian bullshit somewhere else. you're exactly the kind of faggot that needs to be erased from this community.

are you ok

did yo utake your meds today

Hey guys I'm new to dg are any of you radical dudes looking to do a HM KF?

(You)

>kindergaurdian
2/10

Omolon snipers are the best!

Doing nightfall, feel free to join

1/3

well, you're perpetuating destiny discussion, at least there's that

he said feel free to join, not feel free to Jon

>omolon HCs
i hate those sights so much

>half of them don't even play it

Ok guess Ill grab. Will be my first PVP pulse rifle

>Someone should really do something about [your name]

Feels great doesn't it?

>25 kill streak
rasputin give me a fucking warsat

HM King's Fall anyone?

not with you

I'm up for it, need the last fragment from the challenge - hopefully I'll finish the whole thing this time.

Is anyone down to do the Black Spindle mission? i need at least two with me.

>RoI Cosmodrome reveal was shit edition

But it wasn't. They showed exactly what they said they'd show: A graphical update to the Cosmodrome we already know.

I got ttk legendary edition, how do I get the collectors edition stuff in game? I'm on Xbone and when I go to check if it's installed it says bundle only.

>didnt have geek squad install it
lol dumbass

I don't want to grind for 99 constitution so I'll join if any space.

Don and Stuart are cool though.

3/6 for hm kings fall

nice

I'll go

The commentary was pretty shit but the new Cosmodrome is pretty

What perks should I be looking for in a shotgun?

4/6 for hm kings fall

every fucking time

>needing any shotgun that isn't the Universal Remote
famalan, just get a fusion rifle

Count me in

What is with these constant beaver errors?

Scout rifles don't need Zen Moment. Players will naturally adapt to their Scout's stability movement patterns since their recoil effects are low across all archtypes. That perk is more at home on Hand Cannons for sustained crit DPS.

All the middle perks are shit

No scout rifle needs Outlaw. Their magazine size/reload speed ratio is sufficient to effectively engage targets in both PvE and PvP

1/10 roll. Dismantle it if you already own any other scout rifle.

I'll help out. Send invite.

Give me about 5 minutes. Struggling with these pontiff knights in ds3