>that finger beckoning me closer
oh mama

6th for
>tfw no fc bf to cuddle with

DLC WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN?!

no but having such shit taste should be

3 MINUTES

demons fists are so fucking bad

How will they wrap this shit up? How's the last DLC gonna end? Who will be the final boss?

>inb4 last boss is "The Dark Soul"

no

The finalest of the final bosses will be the furtive pygmy: for real this time.

>phantoming Lothric bros
>been grouped with this one dude a few times, lots of gesturing shenanigans
>tfw we both do By My Sword as the host gets a riposte off on Lorian

>final boss is giant dad who drops the dark soul
>can be turned into GIANTSGIANTSGIANTS or a Chaos Zweihander +15

they are though
slow as fuck, no range, bad damage, weapon art also does no damage

final boss will be Bearer of the Curse and Emerald Herald

>tfw Ludleth of Courland was the furtive pygmy the whole time and becomes the final boss, giving purpose to his line "I may be small, but I will die a colossus".

I hope they go back to the level approach of DeS in future games, since they showed they can't do good metroidvania worlds anymore.
It's so damn comfy.

they look cool, therefore they are not bad.

2 hours

Here's my suggestion on how DS3 would've had more replay value :

>there are 2 Lords in the Lothric Castle area and 2 along the Road of Sacrifices
>you can skip the Cathedral if you go through Demon Ruins and into a secret path that leads to Profaned Capital from below

>Cathedral of the Deep will actually lead into a new, Abyss-themed DLC.
>Yhorm won't have as much Health as he has now so he can be defeated normally he's just very tanky
>you can't get the Stormruler unless you progress Siegward's quest or kill him so there's a reason to go to the Cathedral

>killing 2 of the Lords will trigger the Eclipse which will make the areas harder with enemy spawns

You just won't tell me, will ya?
Whatever the answer might be I am still almost sure to know.

who is this tryhard noobletpopsicle???

A sad excuse for a 28 year old "man".

>people actually putting twitch in their names

>you can skip the Cathedral if you go through Demon Ruins and into a secret path that leads to Profaned Capital from below

This is such a sensible idea I don't know why it isn't in already. It would make perfect sense too if it was after the Ballista at the top of Demon Ruins, but no, there's just nothing there.

It made stream sniping spinners super easy back in 2.

It's a fucking crime that the eclipse didn't put some pure black world tendency on your ass that affected NG+.

What's shit about that taste? That I don't like how flat the damage is in DaS3? That there's barely any interesting builds or places to take your characters? That DaS3's low-level PvP is dominated by weapons with no commitment due to no poise and how defense is calculated?

I guess, but that's still dumb if you ask me

>just trying to have fun with caestus at pontiffs
>summoned to a carthus curved sword passive reactive scottjund
this is so boring

They managed to do 2 out of 3 just fine. The individual levels are good, but the way they connect and direct the game's progression is wack.

Some of the levels like Lothric Castle,Irithyll Dungeon, ArchDragon Peak or Grand Archives where there aren't a lot of bonfires but which have a lot of phtsical shortcuts are really good levels in my opinion. Just wish Irithyll Dungeon was like 2 times longer.

says the hit kill combo abuser

What combo? I fought Caestus a couple times over in the PCFC we had and that shit doesn't combo if you're not trying to trade with it.

Same reason why Demon Ruins, Tomb of Giants and Ash Lake weren't connected to fix the horrible dead ends in DaS1.

im not even doing it
just l1 l1 > running l1 since they almost always roll back

youtube.com/watch?v=FCa8OcqfAoc

I believe you.

you can never hit any half decent player with it
i just switch to spear/halberd the moment i see a guy trying to do it

How well do you think DS1 has aged?

I have only played 3, but I love it and was thinking about playing through 1 to buy time until DLC. I'm scared the gameplay will be too clunky for me tho and want to know if it is actually worth buying.

not even comparable

I know. It would've also been good for the Berserk reference.
>yfw fucked up Hell demons in places
>pus of mans found more
>red eyes pontiff knights

Fine, honestly. It'll feel clunky in some aspects, such as the cardinal-directional rolling and the lack of things like WA, but it's the same gameplay.

So who won reactive tournament?

Xth for making a Sl120 680 AR Greatsword build

Hey /dsg/, a few questions. When I fight Ornstein and Smough, will I get both of their souls or just one? And is sl61 good for the fight?

k

Final boss will be The Legend

Enjoy your 20 endurance and rags for armor.

It's slower and more methodic. no roll spamming or instant chugging. best game in the series bar none

If they just scattered random hollows that charge at you throughout NG, that has a random chance to spawn into puss of man

That would be fun.

It's on the 23rd.

You get the stuff from the one you kill second in sequence. So if you kill Smuph first, R L Stein will drop his shit.

It will take some time to get used to the rolling not being as responsive, but the gameplay should be easy to adjust too. Remember your shield and you'll be fine. Also get ready for bullshit at times as some technical elements aren't as responsive or polished. It's not that drastic as one may think.

It must already be patched, because someone tried that on me in the FC and it didn't work. I'm having more trouble fighting this guy with a buffed Pike who keeps doing the first bit of the Spinbash followed by an instant R1. It's not a stunlock, but it's annoying as hell.

I honestly suspect that the devs originally planned for the Profaned Capital to be connected to Izalith maybe in the way that the people in the Capital founded it over or next to Izalith and discovered the Profaned Flame there.
It would indeed make sense to have the source of the flame to be from there.

Either way, it's pretty clear that there probably was more plans for the Profaned Capital than is apparent from the game.

I was drawing and I gave up after the hand and the estoc

here they are

Before Manus I had a theory that the Pygmy is kind of like FFX's Yu Yevon, some little piece of shit that is the cause of an endless cycle of suffering that it uses to feed itself on it. Like he lets the Dark Soul spread and grow and then it takes it back

>Cardinal-directional rolling
You mean like only N-E-S-W direction? Can you at least do diagonals?

big cute personal computer boyfriend fight club

These games need more random shit like different item layouts in general, but then lore kiddies would whine.
It's a shame that you only explore the world once as it stands.

Would be neat.
And made some enemies into Redeye versions that have increased aggro range and attack faster/have access to different weapon buffs or miracles/spells
>yfw red eyes Lothric knights now have lightning firebombs and blue armor knights have lohtric knight crossbows they can pull out in combat

No. DaS1 has no diagonal rolling when locked.

that would require them making new animations for them, which requires effort.

if you're locked on only 4 directions

and the rolls having ending animations so mashing the roll button to evade everything isn't possible

How? To access copse you need to kill dickrider and to join sents you need to kill oldstein

It's easily cheesable. Some changes were made in DaS2 for a fucking reason.

>has a random chance to spawn into puss of man

nope, only 4 directions. Although this sounds much worse than how it actually is ingame. You won't even notice after a while

>trying to have fun with weapons that aren't super meta
>washing pole with ccs backup
actual nerfs whne

>Some changes were made in DaS2 for a fucking reason.
yeah to ruin everything they got their hands on xD

The game is great, but a lot of the systems work differently. Like for example, you won't have warping, bottomless box or access to repairs from the very start. You can only upgrade a weapon to +5 until you find a Large Ember.

have fun with shitty souls 3

That makes no sense. CCS with WP backup is more accurate. Unless you were using a greatshield.

Blech. I guess that's why everyone usually played unlocked in 1 and 2 then? Cause it seems to me there is no reason to ever play unlocked in 3 (save for oceiro, king of the storms, and other choice enemies). You guys seem to think its well worth it anyway tho so I'll trust /dsg/'s opinion.

I'm assuming dsfix is necessary to play at a good fps right? There aren't any other fixes that I will need right?

i'm using caestus

>Oh no you actually have to git gud in DaS2. It's ruined!

Then distribute Lothric knight crossbows to regular crossbowmen, give more hollow soldiers estus blockers and lightning bombs.

Why would anyone put away a WP to get a CCS against a Caestus?

DaS is unplayable without DSFix. I don't recall any other mandatory mods.

ccs can attack fast enough to hit you before perserverance activates and roll away

>tfw no Karla
>tfw no Sirris
>tfw no Yuria
>tfw no Firekeeper
>tfw no Irina
>tfw no Patches

So can the pole and from a safe distance. Basically the guy was a shitter.

he was from china too and had latency advantage

Anyone have a spare Obscuring ring? Happy to provide anything in return. I can help you dupe one, even, if you like.

All the more reason to keep the WP.

Rat Covenant.

>happy to return anything

Anything?

Literally dark version of Lothric. Red eyes enemies everywhere, new weapons, new enemies, enraged bosses. Man, From always wasting best ideas about World Tendency.
>insight did nothing in BB
POTENCIAL

>tfw no bird booty

jumping takes a little getting used to and another getting used to going back to pressing l3

>doesn't want to be seen
>if you like
I wonder who's behind this post.

>150 defense and 25% in defenses
>4 shotted by a whip that I couldn't punish because it has huge range, speed, and stuns me even though I'm wearing a full set of armor
I really should just put my money where my mouth is and go back to DaS1

I changed jumping back to the original method

rofl you're bad
no whip can 4shot

Also new hostile NPCs like Meat cleaver grill.

It's easier to play unlocked in ds1. movement is heavier, there's no roll spamming, attacks are snappy. It'll feel different at first but it's so much better

Whatever you might need, user! I've got almost every item in the game on my NG+ character.

Shh, goyim.