/owg/ Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/9ZdMg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Taimou and Surefour still unbanned?

Lmao the comp side on this game is such a joke. Literal console gamers and MOBA players all over the top 10 teams (just see each profile), and blizzard refuses to ban blatant cheaters in fear of drama.

TRACER!!!

hana song

>OWbabbies think their game is e-sport relevant
lul, can't even get 10k viewers on tourneys

Our guy Ster is so wacky xD

Aww yea, previous thread linked. You the real MVP, OP

>Darkhorse publishing 100 page overwatch comic in april

Cool
But who are the guys at the bottom? Apparently its gonna focus on the OG Overwatch strike team, so who are they?

So is this turning into a streamceleb dickrider general already?

why would they get banned?

Time Racer

Do any of you want to play with me? I'm so lonely and want to play with friends. All my (3) friends are too poor to afford overwatch.

>>>ID: TheMemester

I main
>D.Va
>Widowmaker
>Mei
>Tracer
>Reinhardt

I'm level 12 because the day after I got Overwatch, my PC had issues like black screen and broken charger port, so I had a repair shop take care of it, they held it for 2 weeks. I got it back 2 days ago now and I've been playing it nonstop. While it was in repair shop I've been watching videos, techniques, monitoring and lurking these threads.
Please don't judge me on my low level

If you think having both Ana and Hanzo is acceptable on your team, kys

D.va is a bad bitch. Fortunately, bad bitches always get what they want.

I'm not a slut just because I main Mercy.

>Not following the most skilled players in the game

The D?

Yes you are.

Obviously you're lonely you main your waifu

I won't judge you on your level, but I'll judge you on your name

fuck that bad
was/is bad in tf2
is bad in OW
why doesn't he just end his life

Has every single Hanzo main killed themselves already? I don't see how that hero can even function without "forgiving" (see: broken) hitboxes.

Who is the hardest counter for a good Tracer?Except McMeme if he hits flash.

autistic naggers

there is none

>console gamers and MOBA players all over the top 10 teams

Why is this surprising? Half the characters need more teamwork than fps skill.

If any other game with a comp scene is anything to go by most of these people will be irrelevant and superceded in a year

You're a slut for your husband.

Probably some kid and their Omnic friend

Stuck in rank 58/59. What should I do to improve?

So which of the following players are hacking in your opinion?

>Taimou
>Surefour
>Tviq
>Reaver
>any others

>discord.gg/9ZdMg
discord.gg/9ZdMg
>discord.gg/9ZdMg
discord.gg/9ZdMg
>discord.gg/9ZdMg

Veeky Forums OFFICIAL DISCORD

Punch Kid the one spray to rule them all

how do i play dva effectively?

play a better game

>comp KOTH
>2-2
>99-99 (their clock was ticking up to 99 at least)
>friendly junkrat just walks out objective
>they go up to 100
why have you betray us

It's strange, you have to aim now.

t. New McCree main.

Your heart. And once she has it, she won't hesitate to break it. Because she's a bad bitch. She looks like a flower, but behind that smile is a tiger ready to devour her prey.

Surely Overwatch will be more successful than Heroes of the Storm, right?

I mean, for fuck's sake, HotS bombed even with Blizzard siphoning money into it.

They literally bribed ESPN to give their esports airtime on PRIME TIME TELEVISION and the game sunk like a rock.

hunting down and killing tracerfags irl

But she's a slut.

She's also fucking gross.

hey guys

guys

i have something to say

its really important

the safety of this thread hangs in the balance

here we go

ready?

nerf this!!!1 ;) lol gg (;

Like I would ever fall for bad bitches. Literally shit tier females.

I tried out the new soldier 76 today. I never used scripts, and just burst fired previously. It feels like he is much more inaccurate now - firing onto point B from the upper level, I can feel inaccuracy on a target if I burst fired like I did previously,

How does everyone else feel his accuracy has been?

>tfw you pin Tracer as Reinhardt

Yeah thats what I thought.She is cancer to deal with I am a Junkrat,McMeme main.And it's just annoying if she does run into a trap or eats my flash I am 100% dead.Except I maybe land a quick headshot.I though maybe Mei would counter her but I don't play her.

McMeme if he hits a headshot

Post Sick Plays

HotS was developed so late to catch the upcoming moba craze.

OW is right on the edge of the biggest competitor product in its death throws.

Much better timing.

>tfw 9200 gold but too jewish to spend it before the summer skin patch hits

you dont need to land a flash to kill her as mccree just gotta have some aim

The same with a four round burst. I use a circle reticle which is like the dot but it perfectly shows your spread by expanding with spread. If you try to tap the spread (circle) will keep increasing but bursting like normal works just the same and it will go back down pretty quickly. I feel some people are experiencing negative placebo.

The deal with the hackers is the same with G2A. Everyone knows they're not operating completely under the law, but they have the shekels, so everyone looks the other way.

Similarly, Blizz did the same to preserve the esports integrity and future potential but most likely told them that if they tried to continue being cheeky, they'd get banned soon after release or whatever, so that's why there isn't more footage. That or they're scared and are saving the dank hacks for the big prizes and not these junkyard tourneys.

Skins for only four characters.

>sick
>that
>waiting for players

yeah right....

>killing a stationary enemy
>sick plays

Yeah, but if one is for Mercy I'm going to need it.

Maybe it is the reticle, I use the default, and it just seems to take forever to come back to normal. I guess previously, I've been tapping, and counting that as burst.

uhh what the fuck?

Is there anything that can replace Symmetra's E ability that could make it actually interesting?

Perhaps make her able to project a reasonably small stationary shield wall that the enemy can walk through but cannot shoot through (unless they break it) like an infinitely more useful and less annoying ice wall?.

That's what they all say, once you catch her siren smile, it's only a matter of time before you fall for her TRAP...

this isn't mercy you foolish healslut, you have to aim for the body/head and not the dick

Junkrat, Widow, Mei, and someone else. Can't remember last one.

It's probably Liao, the final member of the original team we haven't seen yet

BTFO

What the fuck made Blizzard think they could balance hero stacking?

People don't seem to understand.
Ana is more like a utility sniper with an amazing ult.
Meant to be played alongside a more dedicated healer.
She's fine for ranked, but people misunderstand she's not made for a pure healing role.
That's my take on it anyway.
Maybe I just want her to work because she's fun.

You guys just roll in from stupid town?

>placebo
>uses circle reticle

This is the first time that i legitimately got upset over a low rank shitter stating his opinion. Please don't ever talk to /owg/ or my wife's son ever again.

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning used car salesman.

What's quick play looking like right now, is there 4 Anas per match?

>100 pages of a backstory we already know everything about
thanks

If this is the official Veeky Forums discord why isnt it ever linked in the first post?

>Tfw possibly new omnic hero

BEEP BOOP
FUCK THE TURRET

Her along with a Lucio (me) is often good for a team.

I don't even use her as a sniper offensively, I'm not sure if that is a bad thing or not. Its just that from the back, someone up front is always taking damage, so I am always keeping them topped off. Otherwise, I am moving to a better position to throw a nade, or readying to cover others as they push up. I just never find time to be able to shoot the enemy team, which is fine to me, cause otherwise, I'd play a widow.

>No Donte
>No New Bomberman
5 out of EDGE

You do know it's not a huge circle with 76's weapon, right? It's the exact same reticle as dot but expands and contracts with spread.

>no Russian wrestler hero

wew

Which of these two supports should I try and git gud at, and why?

>LĂșcio
or
>Zenyatta

New Bomberman bombed so hard that many forgot it exists.

Lucio

both are good

Who counters dva? I'm sick of her fucking shield being up all the time

As a tank who plays with a healer regularly, you know what I think most DPS at mid 40s to mid 50s are missing?

Object permanence.

A reaper could show up next to our healer, get shooed away, and then the ENTIRE dps group just packs their fucking bags and leaves the healer exposed. I am now stuck with either trying to protect the healer from the inevitable return of reaper, or go to front and tank for our braindead dps.

>no British special forces thigh goddess

>have to attack
>someone insta-locks ana

guaranteed loss

this bitch cannot support offensively for shit

zarya and roadhog deal with her quite well

Comp losses should give comp points as well.

zenyatta family WHERE WE AT

>tfw legit threat
>tfw potent heals
>tfw melting high priority targets
>tfw shields
>tfw experiencing tranquility

Anyone have any idea what the bars represent? Or the "record" numbers?

Yeah, without Lucio in the fray I find myself 95% of the time to be shooting teammates and throwing nades at teammates. Feels weird to not touch the offensive part of her kit, but this is how she is at the moment

>no true conservative hero

wew

why would anyone watch ster holyshit he's so bad and ugly and boring like what the fuck

Bars are percentile. More bars = higher percentile. Record is your wins (green) and losses (red).

Really? I think shes worse for defense. Offensive pushing with her ult is amazing, her nade can shut down any healing, meaning pushes are easier, and healing is pretty good, provided she doesn't sit in the back and snipe. Just jump around like a madman around the mid back and hipshot your way to victory

>discord enemy Reinhardt
>catch him as he flees

DARKNESS FALLS

He's the only thing TF2babbs had and they all followed him here

Bind discord to right click

Thank me later