/mbgg/ - Mobage General #580

SUMMER edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:

ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:

Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.

pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/repliqant
passport.bilibili.com/register/mail
gf.biligame.com/
discord.gg/FjbGr
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeyRhV3RJRc
docs.google.com/document/d/1BfDZb_V1nIKGCdJTFmWmoucszKlwfl3GoGwl07iUI-U
docs.google.com/document/d/1U35f7GUvjqKBICOFfQO7wuy2-4ovO9-LJUrV2l9LcpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it worth rolling in flora weapon gacha when guarantees are back just for Nozomi's gun?

B E S T G I R L

go away jcuck

This is Tia. She makes potions.

The odds are pretty terrible considering there's 16 flora weapons and 4 between dual guns and gunblade. If you like those odds go for it. Otherwise, wait for a new gacha with a auto reload gun. I think the second option will better and you may thank yourself for keeping an extra guarantee worth when you're waifu is kept from you

Hello Tia. This is Yat Sen. She's a ship.

Peak and Premio for Chaguma 2017.

Altered Fate no longer generates shadows from discarded cards.

>
>steamcommunity.com/id/repliqant
I can't add you on steam. Can you post the new guide somewhere else?

stale useless sisters.

Okay. I did 2 guarantees of this current set and got pretty luck considering I was using garbage before. Only missing spear and gunblade and I have 1 spear/0 gunblade cards.

i haven't written the registration guide yet because i dont know if the thing is bugged out or whatever or not. this is on a completely different server and i registered an account on it a week ago but i just tried registering a second account today and it was giving me errors, so i wanted to figure out if it was fucking up on my end or not, thats why i need to talk with someone on steam.

passport.bilibili.com/register/mail
gf.biligame.com/

you're free to try to figure it out yourself if you want

>Was gonna quit after one last roll
>Get her at 1% chance
This fucking game

>that's why i need to talk with someone on steam
Why? You can put the new bugged guide here so other people with different IP can try it out for you.

because its faster to talk with someone on steam rather than waiting on dudes that decide to take a shit mid-registration without telling you on Veeky Forums

the second set of battles for the current event in BGHS will give more points right?

Why don't you use colopl irc instead of relying with steam?

>colopl IRC
>for girls front line

>all you need is a bilibili account
Neat. I made one ages ago.

Colopl is for COLOPL only. Please take offtopic chatter elsewhere or face a ban.

Imma going to rekt your smartass ingame because you are not being helpful at all.

That's usually how it works.

No one care about your empty sandbox chatroom, Mikanrin.

So, GF devs will publish the game on bilibili, and they will have bilibili release in about few hours, is that correct?

Will this release on same version with ppgame release?

Will the standard bilibili account works or do I need to answer those 20 questions for full membership?

its a completely separate server. same game version.

need to answer 20 questions

ayo, in panzer waltz is there a way to see wich bp was used on the tank?

asides the wiki I suppose.

Yuri incest is the best

What 20 questions?

Through trial and error I finished those 20 questions and now I am stuck on the next page with a timer.

You need to select three topics and answer the questions. Problem is that it doesn't say what you got right or wrong, so I'm stuck

I got this Chink language after answering those 20 questions and pick some kind of topic then answering a further 25 questions.

您已晋级为正式会员,会员等级为

您拥有发滚动弹幕、评论视频、视频投稿的特权

I just want to play chink mobage.

This is Salix. She gets censored

your account is already good

Also my score is 62. Did I pass?

What now? Is the server for bilibili members already up?

i think you can download the client if you scan the code on the main page. servers aren't opening til 12am EST i think

Has the crafting event started yet in GF?

in 4 hours

>choose anime topic
>52 points
Fuck you I'd ace this test if I could read chink.

>Download Dragon Project again after playing is the release day
>Have enough gems in my box for a 10+1 roll
Got this, is there something good?

alright, here's a discord for the GF registration. still trying to figure out if registration is working or not so get in here

discord.gg/FjbGr

5 A isn't awful since it's easier to limit break those to max.

So, what's the game like?
Panzer Waltz?

Why I have SS and S quests on my gacha quests. I don't remember getting those.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeyRhV3RJRc

There was an event where you got alternate versions of all the bosses at lv10, lv30, and lv50 if you reached those levels.

They make different weapons and armor than the gacha versions, and aren't 100% drops.

>discord.gg/FjbGr

GIRLS FRONTLINE REGISTRATION IN THE DISCORD

GET IN HERE

I don't know what I just did but I feel proud of myself

>need a rod
>2 4* guns last time
>this now
Why?

I wish I could trade my BGHS luck for Shironeko luck

The dupe game is way too strong in bghs

Are there any differences between guns and rods in BGHS besides exploiting mob weakness?

here's a collection of 4* accounts I rolled during my journey to best onee-chan. Every account has a 4* on it (though I can't remember what they are)

PNPGffGC43ZT (pink hair idol 4* + 3*)
JExUwbbCmPAJ (4* + 2x 3*)
Mfbfs8vZjDAL
cRmTtJyZfnTv
8ty68Wkusx3x
6jSWFsUa7w6R
wCN8iYYk26Y4

ugly uninspired sameface art

Yea I have Valentine Anko for gun reload and the new rod for rod reload. I guess it just depends what action skills are more useful then

Gun shots are follow an arc and are decent aoe.
Rod is a straight shot and very little aoe.

Remember Kamuy Apocalypse? It was biligame too and I can login with QQ account

where do I input the code?

If you try to dodge on-tap with gun, it'll usually shoot a shot too. Rod swing animation is too long to do that. Both have horrible accuracy when switching targets but it's more noticeable on rods because their projectile is so slow. Gun shots have a small explosive aoe, whereas rod hitbox is so long that it'll hit stuff behind you.

I think both get eaten by special effects aoe, like the mute summon circle or lightning bolts. If not gun shots then rod bolts definitely do. Student only yells on attack for gun 1-tap, silent otherwise

Might as well drop the ones I rolled.

Hope some user can get his waifu from these.
1st and 2nd from top to bottom have an extra 3*, can tell about others.

The first two are top cute

Are the new weapons any good?

just tried with my qq account. still asks me to register or some shit

Thanks for the first one. Truly a waifu.

Reset today, remember to complete yours coop stages.

How many gems does each stage give? Wanted to sleep...

I want the hammer. The hammer would let me possibly get those absurd scores in Test events and make it so that I could actually A-S rank instead of just B ranking all the time.

summer gacha when

Compared to Flora hammer?

Am I the only drawfag around here?

I took the Tsumugi one, Thank fucking god, I've been rerolling all day and only had one account that had a 4* at all

Not really sure, around 300 maybe?

I liked the other two more

girls frontline registration guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1BfDZb_V1nIKGCdJTFmWmoucszKlwfl3GoGwl07iUI-U

gameplay guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1U35f7GUvjqKBICOFfQO7wuy2-4ovO9-LJUrV2l9LcpE

We had some before but they moved on

You can get away with Hinata's Flora one at gamma. If you want to put all those extra shards for the swimsuit hammer, then go for it.

maybe, most of our drawfags moved to other threads

pleas draw muh hetzer waifu

Fantasica the mad men.
They gave away a free 10 redemption.

No problemo anons.

those fucking numbers

>those stars
>those numbers
kek

The -3 combo lets Animal Renge spam with basically no downtime between skills, if you have another -3 from friendship skills. She's key for stupidly high scores in the easy set of tests.

got the first account, thanks senpai

What? That's a lot but my gems didn't increase that much.

forgot to publish the guide heh

I set the graphics to low but HIT still makes my phone hot relatively quickly. What do

You are but that won't last long.
You'll get your own dedicated shit poster saying your drawing aren't contributing to the thread.

I would but she isn't sexy enough for my taste.

Why do people call someone best Onee-chan on Alternative Girls?

I want to breed with Naomasa-sama.

It's one jewel per star, minus one, maxing out at 10 jewels, per stage. It's a lot.
The 4* and 2* coop was how I funded some futile rolls for tri-dollar trio.

Please draw Tina from Shironeko.

Fuck vyou

Pic?

I'm less concerned about drawfags than an onslaught of requests and begging. He should consider making a pixiv account and taking up requests there.

I'm used to that, but who exactly pay attention to shitposters?

I wish more games used AOI's style of ap consumption where you can use x amount of ap on a quest for x amount the rewards. Much better than auto clear tickets and all these other things I've experienced